(2012/03) Mar 2012

Daisy : How much different as if i plan to stay A1 not much different.... able let me know roughly how much....

n any good gynea to intro.....
cause my tummy is slowly look like more than 2months.....

Mei,
I got the same problem as you...
sad.gif
But my mouth has a bland taste and nothing taste good... Also lots of gas and almost no appetite for anything recently. Tummy area getting bigger but weight not increasing at all. Fellow mummies, is this normal?

Congrats and welcome Michelle and Dolphin!
happy.gif

For me, my mil knew right from the start cos she and my hubby very close and must talk every night. If not, I think they both can't sleep. But she and I are not close at all, so generally she also dun bother about me. Will make sure she dun come and mess up my confinement this time round.

Junior : Did you do setting to your fb cause i find you in fb. i try to pm you but u do not accept private msg. i will send one email to you. pls check ok.

Qin : hope everything will be ok. take care

For those who have just join ... do pm me your fb address so i can in to our fb group.

Ladies : Morning ...

Carol, I think it's normal and alright if weight don't increase during 1st trimester. I also have no appetite to eat but still force myself to eat a little otherwise, will feel more nauseous and worse. Can't wait for this weird taste and MS to go away!

Hi carol & mei, same here! Can't eat much due to the stupid taste & gas. I turn to coke (even though got caffine) to burp out the gas. I weigh myself y'day & noted that I've lost 1kg. The ironic thing is I tried to hard to lose my last 5kg from 1st pregnancy & now finally start to loose weight ;P

Hi Mei & Carol.

I also had the same problem having the wierd taste and lots of gas till tummy bloated especially afternoon & nite time.

I had to drink green tea or coke to burp out the gas.

I am into my 12wks energy level still very low no mood to do anything.

Ya, my mil and hubby super close. And my hubby used to listen to everything she says. Now a bit better as I've started getting him to use his brains. Hehe. Maybe that's why she's not happy with me and decided to tekan me during my first confinement. Hehe.

Zelda-> I can't wait for the day when we'll be "normal" again! Tried drinking honey and other sweet stuff to counteract the taste but nothing seems to help!
sad.gif

Turquoise-> me too! Energy level very low and no mood to do anything as well. Yest brought my son to my mum's place and thereafter, lied on her bed from 5pm till 9pm while my mum ran after my boy. Hehe

Mei, wah, ur hubby so close to his mum. Kinda rare these days.

Now that I am married, I understand y pple say when son got wife, he belongs to the wife (as a wife I think my hubby belongs to/is closer to me more than his mum, lol!). So I tell my hubby now better cherish the time with our son while he is still young and wan to stick to us. Next time got gf and wife, we will have to stand aside liao..

Daughters I find are different. No matter married or with kids etc, they will still be v close to their parents and do more for them. Hoping to have a gal this round!
happy.gif

So we can drink coke? Haha, I'm like totally forbidden from drinking all sweet stuff, tea and any caffeine!
sad.gif
Anyone still drinks KOI?
happy.gif

Hi All.....
Ya i agress i drink coke will make myself better cause i keep feel want to vomit.....once drink will feel better......
but i not yet tell my mil that i pregnant.... if tell liao.... i sure crazy like hell......

Hi Carol,

I am a 2nd time mummy, I choose to close 1 eye.

Just make sure 2nd & 3rd trim take more healthy food as that when baby absord the most.

For now I just want to feel better, very xin ku whole day feel like want to puke & bitter taste.

I take Coke Zero less sinful on the sugar.

Turquoise,
Coke zero is not good cos it contains a type of sweetener replacement which we need to avoid. Someone posted about that sweetener replacement found in sweets here before but I forgot the name. Got to dig archive.

Carol,
I'm still drinking KOI and Gongcha. hehe. Coke I drink too but usually only sips in order to burp out the gas.

GG Lee,
agree on the sons and dotters. My son says I'm his princess now. I'll be sooooo sad when next time he calls someone else his princess instead, haha!

Carol : i still drink coke but i control like 1week twice ... koi i still drink but once in a blue moon ... those things we like have to cut down just in case it is not healthy.

kiki : i remember someone comment here before those with Zero is not healthy due to certain things ... cant remember liao ...

<font color="000080">turquoise >> Coke Zero has aspartame! Cannot drink! Better to just take the sugar.

Carol >> technically we cannot drink more than 150mg of caffeine per day. One can of coke is about 30mg. One cup of green tea is about 80mg, other tea is 90-95mg. But one grande cup of starbucks latte is 400mg! Chocolate also has caffeine... something like 30mg for a small bar.

qin >> Rest lots and hope everything goes well for your checkup! Maybe you walked too much lar.

zelda >> I've also lost about 0.5kg... must be all the puking. LOL.</font>

hi mummies, ooohh.. drank ice-teh on mon, after that felt sooo guilty...
hahaaa, yupz gong cha &amp; koi still drink much lesser but still must have pearls
happy.gif

HuiJun, thnk the classes are B1, B2 and C, it's 4 bedded on. U better check with recep, but procedure fees will shift as well.
Daisy: yah she herself patang, so think she's out to tekan me one lor BIL wife la, cos MIL super sayang her boy now mah.. one and only

michelle: u check the spreadsheet lor, all the Dr &amp; hospital details the MTB have input..
U can choose according to your location preference bah

Mrs carice>> oh... i think m FB account is set to private so u cannot search me. i add u tonight when home, cant go FB nw, at work...

tethysea>> how about isotinic drink like H2O and 100-plus? is is safer then coke light or zero?
I have a craving for kimchi stew recently... just love it for dinner.. not too full and feel good. i was a little concerned if its not good, did a search and find no particular harms to it... in fact help in digestion... did u ladies heard any?

Btw, how do u all find CL, through agency or words of mouth?
happy.gif

Junior,
I prefer thru friends' recommendations. But the one which few friends recommended had been taken so I'll probably engage a distant relative to do it.
I heard some not-so-good reviews about agency's CLs so you might want to do more research if you are getting from one.

Hmmm ... you make me crave for kimchi now.
happy.gif

anewmummy : i thought we advise you to book your gynae to check whether u ok ? What makes you feel like you are not preg ? pls highlight all this to your dr cause are you having depression ?

anewmummy: don't feel preg not means u not preggy... see the Dr thru the U/S clear all doubts. maybe your body condition v gd, some ppl don't feel any discomfort

<font color="000080">turquoise >> Coke light has aspartame too.

Juniorme >> 100plus is fine. H2o I dunno, because I prefer 100plus and never bothered looking at H2O ingredients :p Another drink you girls might want to try is ginger ale... I'm very into it now! No caffeine, and the slight ginger taste helps to curb the pukey feeling.

anewmummy >> Better check with gynae to give yourself peace of mind. They say mothers have extra instinct when it comes to their children... if you feel something is wrong, you should go to the doc!

Michelle >> You can try going to http://www.maybebaby.sg/ong.php and pick a gynae based on your location... then go google their names see if have any reviews in forums
happy.gif
</font>

Me feeling v sinful now too! Had mixed rice, then pass by kfc can't resist took a crispy drumstick, some fries and half cup
Coke!

Back from Gynae. She say there stale blood that y causing the spotting. Sometimes due to the blood vessel burst sometimes due to tai pan low. Hopefully is not the latter. Bb is ok. Anyone encounter stale blood too?

i don knw to go back to the same gynea or diff leh ... btw anyway know if mar deliver is confirm dragon bb right ?

heeee ... i wan a dragon bb :p

Dolphin,

March deliver confirm dragon since CNY is on 23 Jan 2012 ma, so delivering on that day and after that and before the next CNY is dragon

<font color="000080">qin >> Yes I had that at about 8-9 weeks. It stopped after bedrest for 2 days, and no spotting since (touch wood).

GG Lee >> wah, I envy your appetite... today I've only eaten half a waffle the whole day, and I'm resisting the urge to puke it out
sad.gif
</font>

ladies ...

i'm just back fm my checkup .. i'm having a GIRL =D

tho doctor didnt wanna 100% cfm but he say its high % of girl already .. haha .. i can close factory liao =D

booked hospital at Mt A 4 bedded and EDD push forward 1 day ..

michelle - A1 in KKH ? u mean 1 bed room? u can email me at [email protected] if u want the info of the prices for KKH &amp; Mt A but just wanna say it may not 100% accurate cos the prices i know dont include of the details , my gfs only give me know the cash to pay after deducting medisave ..

Dolphin - welcome &amp; congrats !!

Carol - i still drink KOI but not so oftenly cos its rather 'liang' and my boys will nag me if i'm taking too often lol .. they are daddy's spies

Jo - so mean of ur SIL !! do ur mil favor over boys to girls?

anewmummy - u haven go to gynae yet? go check before thinking too much ,be positive k =) cheer up and rest well !

daisy congras .... i also hopin for girl
happy.gif
heee u mean so early can c is girl ald ah ?

ya i also envy gg lee, so nice appeitie ...

qin - i had spottings in early pregnancy but now stopped since i'm been bed resting since den ..

Dolphin - thanks !! my boys are damn hoping for girl , they are so happy lol .. gynae didnt wanna 100% cfm but the bones we saw are the uterus forming so most probably is girl ..

dym - thanks !! haha they alrdy call meimei since the day i was pregnant , regardless i told them haven know the gender but they insist calling meimei liao ..

btw i asked gynae for OSCAR test and he told me i dont nid to take it lol , so guess i'm not taking it liao and can save money !

daisy congrats!!

Mrs Carice: I pte msg u my email address, do add me to fb
happy.gif

Hi all, anyone only vomit in afternoon and night? I tend to feel good and ok until 4pm plus, and it can go downhill all the way, but sometimes not that bad... is this normal?

and i have been avoiding coke, but do drink sprite... would that be ok? i suppose not all carbonated drinks have caffeine?

Carol - thanks ! i'm at 14weeks alrdy =)

Min - thanks !! i vomit the whole day long lol , even i sleep ,i will still wake up to vomit if i feel too bloated .. lol

i guess moderate taking in coke or sprite is ok cos i asked gynae and he say everything is OK haha ..

Back