(2012/01) Jan 2012

ladies..me diff....when pregnant with my girl..i consider myself very radiant..gd skin, glowing, good hair, very active, can run errands till the day i went into labour......now? im so haggard and so weak...and im still in Tri 1......sob..sob...

ladies..me diff....when pregnant with my girl..i consider myself very radiant..gd skin, glowing, good hair, very active, can run errands till the day i went into labour......now? im so haggard and so weak...and im still in Tri 1......sob..sob...

Ms Carpe Diem: So excited for you!!
happy.gif

Further to my earlier post, the lethargy disappeared too! :S Was slightly nauseous but much better.. So worried now. Will visit Dr Lawrence Ang this Sat 'cos I'm soo caught up with work..
sad.gif
Pls pray for my baby!

Ms Carpe Diem: So excited for you!!
happy.gif

Further to my earlier post, the lethargy disappeared too! :S Was slightly nauseous but much better.. So worried now. Will visit Dr Lawrence Ang this Sat 'cos I'm soo caught up with work..
sad.gif
Pls pray for my baby!

Chiffoncake: Though you're having a pimple breakout, try to refrain from using pimple cream, think they have vit A too which taken excessively can hv negative consequences for bb!

Agree with CT it's our hormones. Try to keep your face clean then try to tong, hopefully it'll pass aft 1st trimester!

Thks zhuzhu and qiqi!

Qiqi: You may be facing what I had faced on Monday and yesterday, moving twds 2nd trimester so MS start subsiding. Will pray for you, don't worry too much, wait for your gynae visit! Just wondering, how many weeks into pregnancy are you into?

Chiffoncake: Though you're having a pimple breakout, try to refrain from using pimple cream, think they have vit A too which taken excessively can hv negative consequences for bb!

Agree with CT it's our hormones. Try to keep your face clean then try to tong, hopefully it'll pass aft 1st trimester!

Thks zhuzhu and qiqi!

Qiqi: You may be facing what I had faced on Monday and yesterday, moving twds 2nd trimester so MS start subsiding. Will pray for you, don't worry too much, wait for your gynae visit! Just wondering, how many weeks into pregnancy are you into?

Qiqi: Stella had mentioned there are some good days and some not so good days in MS, this may be the situation for you?

But suggest if you're feeling worried, try to see gynae earlier...

Qiqi: Stella had mentioned there are some good days and some not so good days in MS, this may be the situation for you?

But suggest if you're feeling worried, try to see gynae earlier...

qiqi, u shld visit gynae earlier. tk half day instead of waiting for this sat. i feel this is more impt than work though we must be responsible but taking half day i feel its appropriate!

carpe diem, i use sebamed pimple gel & aloe vera gel for my outbreak!

joyojoy, guess i only will know the gender in 5 mths? for now, i duno hw to deal with my hunger. im forever hungry! shld i control or i just eat when im hungry even though im like having 6 meals already?!!

qiqi, u shld visit gynae earlier. tk half day instead of waiting for this sat. i feel this is more impt than work though we must be responsible but taking half day i feel its appropriate!

carpe diem, i use sebamed pimple gel & aloe vera gel for my outbreak!

joyojoy, guess i only will know the gender in 5 mths? for now, i duno hw to deal with my hunger. im forever hungry! shld i control or i just eat when im hungry even though im like having 6 meals already?!!

Chiffoncake: don't worry too much. The bb does need some vit A for healthy development of eyes, I understand that we need min 5000IU of vit A for normal functioning.

We just have to be careful of too much vit A. The problem is that different websites say different things abt how much is too much vit A. Some websites claimed as low as 10,000IU is too much. Some say 45,000, 55,000IU is too much. So I guess if you're trying to be safe, keep between 5,000-10,000IU per day.

Take note that our source of vit A is not just through vitamins, but also through the food we eat. Vit A from plants (eg carrots) will not harm us, however, too much meat-based vit A will.

See if this website will help you?

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/acne-cream-during-pregnancy.html

Chiffoncake: don't worry too much. The bb does need some vit A for healthy development of eyes, I understand that we need min 5000IU of vit A for normal functioning.

We just have to be careful of too much vit A. The problem is that different websites say different things abt how much is too much vit A. Some websites claimed as low as 10,000IU is too much. Some say 45,000, 55,000IU is too much. So I guess if you're trying to be safe, keep between 5,000-10,000IU per day.

Take note that our source of vit A is not just through vitamins, but also through the food we eat. Vit A from plants (eg carrots) will not harm us, however, too much meat-based vit A will.

See if this website will help you?

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/acne-cream-during-pregnancy.html

Qiqi,

I had terrible MS last 2 weeks and symptoms subsided by end of last week.. Two days ago, went for scan and bb was fine.. Your hormones could have stabilized early and your body might be getting used to it?

Dun worry too much if you got no cramping and spotting k.. If u need a peace of mind, just go for a scan today..
happy.gif

Qiqi,

I had terrible MS last 2 weeks and symptoms subsided by end of last week.. Two days ago, went for scan and bb was fine.. Your hormones could have stabilized early and your body might be getting used to it?

Dun worry too much if you got no cramping and spotting k.. If u need a peace of mind, just go for a scan today..
happy.gif

There is no cramping nor spotting. I feel so energetic, compared to the past few weeks. Unfortunately, can't go leave these 2 days cos we're moving office.. And tons going on at work. Will pray for the best! Maybe visit Kk in the evening.
happy.gif

There is no cramping nor spotting. I feel so energetic, compared to the past few weeks. Unfortunately, can't go leave these 2 days cos we're moving office.. And tons going on at work. Will pray for the best! Maybe visit Kk in the evening.
happy.gif

Good morning!

Such a good day to sleep in. Yet, dragged myself to work.

Qiqi,
Dun scare urself. Think positive!

Good morning!

Such a good day to sleep in. Yet, dragged myself to work.

Qiqi,
Dun scare urself. Think positive!

Hi mommies
I am so tired and kept on puking last night.. haiz..Hope this MS going to end soon. It worsen for me :S

(X),yes, what a nice morning to sleep in..

Hi mommies
I am so tired and kept on puking last night.. haiz..Hope this MS going to end soon. It worsen for me :S

(X),yes, what a nice morning to sleep in..

Dear Ladies,

How r u?
happy.gif
Just popped by to share that Guardian has removed their folic acid from their rack. I saw it from my paper. In case anyone of u r taking that brand, do check with ur gynae ok. I tried searching internet for more info but not available.

Btw I am coping fine.

Dear Ladies,

How r u?
happy.gif
Just popped by to share that Guardian has removed their folic acid from their rack. I saw it from my paper. In case anyone of u r taking that brand, do check with ur gynae ok. I tried searching internet for more info but not available.

Btw I am coping fine.

X - ok lah, still strengthless. Seeing gynae tmr to make sure everything is clear.

They r selling hse-brand, Guardian.

X - ok lah, still strengthless. Seeing gynae tmr to make sure everything is clear.

They r selling hse-brand, Guardian.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi mommies..

ive got some baby items for sale. Willing to let go at low price cos hv no need for them already. (self collect)

pls pm me @ [email protected] if keen.

tks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi mommies..

ive got some baby items for sale. Willing to let go at low price cos hv no need for them already. (self collect)

pls pm me @ [email protected] if keen.

tks!

Yuki, really sorry I didn't realise you are coyote! Glad that you are on the road to recovery and thanks for dropping by and passing the news.

Hv you been taking mini-confinement food to recover?

Yuki, really sorry I didn't realise you are coyote! Glad that you are on the road to recovery and thanks for dropping by and passing the news.

Hv you been taking mini-confinement food to recover?

No worries, I changed my nick abit. Took a bit, was on cleansing process so haven't really start to jing bu but will do so very soon with TCM med ;)

No worries, I changed my nick abit. Took a bit, was on cleansing process so haven't really start to jing bu but will do so very soon with TCM med ;)

Good morning mummies!

qiqi: I think for u, it just that the ms subside faster than most ppl? Anyway if you really are worried, go see ur gynae ba. My bloating oso seems to be much much betta, i finished a whole bowl of beehoon soto and so far no bloating...yeh!

Just a qns, does anyone of you have like a funny feeling at ur womb? It happens to me like a few times a day, like very quick vibration on 1 spot of my womb den stop.

Good morning mummies!

qiqi: I think for u, it just that the ms subside faster than most ppl? Anyway if you really are worried, go see ur gynae ba. My bloating oso seems to be much much betta, i finished a whole bowl of beehoon soto and so far no bloating...yeh!

Just a qns, does anyone of you have like a funny feeling at ur womb? It happens to me like a few times a day, like very quick vibration on 1 spot of my womb den stop.

Yuki: Really glad you are taking care of yourself. Hope everything will be clear at your next gynae visit.

PiggyB: Sounds good that you are getting back your appetite. And this quick vibration thing near your womb is interesting. I've not felt it before though.

Yuki: Really glad you are taking care of yourself. Hope everything will be clear at your next gynae visit.

PiggyB: Sounds good that you are getting back your appetite. And this quick vibration thing near your womb is interesting. I've not felt it before though.

Back