(2012/01) Jan 2012

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mommies, am now at the hotel lounge clearing my emails before I head to the airport! Travelling is such a waste of time.

Chiffoncake - I also heard the opposite, pimples = girl, nice complexion = boy. For my case, I really can't tell, cos for #1 (boy), I think my complexion &amp; hair was exactly the same pre/during/post pregnancy! Now its also exactly the same, so can't gauge if its a boy/girl, though I am still secretly wishing baby is a boy
happy.gif

On Vit A, my gyne took one look at my GNC pre-natal vits &amp; told me to 1/2 the dosage cos of Vit A content (think it was 10,000 IU). But I checked &amp; mine is 100% in beta carotene form, which is 100% safe for babies, so I am still taking the recommended dosage. Vit A in beta-carotene from is totally OK for babies according to online literature. My gyne is ultra kiasu, she also told me not to color my hair throughout the pregnancy (I did from 2nd trimester onwards for #2).

Lush - I am sure your baby is fine
happy.gif
Wait for the good results from your gyne!

On hubbies being too concerned, I think its natural for #1s! My hubby is still abit like that, like reminding me that I cannot jump, or carry #1 for too long, but I am the one that is more bochap. I don't feel pregnant at all, so sometimes I do forget that I am, &amp; do stuff I by right shouldn't!

Meanwhile, I met some friends for dinner here in KL last nite - one is preggy (5+ months) &amp; she has gained only 1.5kg! Wow, that is like the same amount as me!

Lebebe - oh, your EDD is the 24th? Mine has actually been pushed to 20th at the 1st visit cos gyne said baby is bigger than based on my LMP
happy.gif
Plus I am going for C-sec, so would most prob be on the 2nd week of Jan. Can pick a nice date, maybe 10/01/2012 or 12/01/2012</font>

Hi ladies,

I had tested positive last month and had my first gyane visit on 22june. This is my no 2 edd 3jan and my first is a bb boy cureently coming a year next month. As I always thought my LMP was during April had a surprise on Tuesday when I realize that I was already 3 months preggy instead of 2month
happy.gif
My first pregnancy the same as this not much symptom except feeling hungry every3-4 hourly therefore the first 3 month was quite a breeze. During my gyane visit as I was already 3month preggy I had my Oscar test done on the same day still waiting for the result hopefully bb will be ok might be getting the result by tomorrow. Can add me in the chart :

Dr wk tan no 2 tmc edd 3jan

On sharing the sonographer that I had that day, the first lady was very nice but my bb was not cooperative on the first try had to wait for another 20 mins for the 2nd try.. Second lady was a girl by the name of Angelia a lady of few words she did not really bother to explain to us in details as of wat we are seeing on the screen or the body parts of the bb. Luckily we had been thru and kind of still fresh in our memory so roughly know what she is doing... After she is done, I just had a peek on her monitor to see the details and before I left i just ask her if all is fine for this check she just says all is ok now have to see theblood test result. Guess it depends on individual luck on getting a sonographer.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD </TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Birth order</TD><TD> Predicted gender</TD><TD> actual gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ms Carpe Diem</TD><TD> 31-Dec-11 </TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>1-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babybee</TD><TD>3-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr wk tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny Bubu</TD><TD> 4-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maddie </TD><TD>7-Jan-12 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerbear</TD><TD>7-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>b_cup </TD><TD>8-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH </TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia Low</TD><TD> 9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Chen L.H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefseansharbabes</TD><TD>9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>styliciously </TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CT (yoyoblue)</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Suzana</TD><TD> kkh </TD><TD>#4 </TD><TD>60%Boy-40%Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella Rodrigues</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr C.K. Khoo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yong Hui</TD><TD>10-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>H@zel</TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut (Veronica Chau) </TD><TD>11-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuetecotage</TD><TD> 11-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Anita</TD><TD> NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>(X) ttcx</TD><TD> 15-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng JP </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Idali</TD><TD>15-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymuffin </TD><TD> 16-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD>17-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr Phyllis liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly K</TD><TD> 18-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amaesing</TD><TD> 19-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>HQ</TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Quek Swee Peng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBD </TD></TR><TR><TD>May (zanie98) </TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Echo</TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby </TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng LC </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>50/50  </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinko</TD><TD> 22-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD>23-Jan-12</TD><TD> Caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Xie </TD><TD>24-Jan-12 </TD><TD> Dr. Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebebe</TD><TD>24-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MayC </TD><TD>25-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>25-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr SP Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyB </TD><TD>26-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD> 26-Jan-12</TD><TD> caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blue_Y</TD><TD>27-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr eunice chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>30-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Apple Khoo</TD><TD>31-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Millie'sMum </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiffoncake (bigroundeyes) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adel </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyojoy</TD><TD>6-Feb-12</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table>

Hi everyone!

This is my first time joining a forum so I'm not too sure if I can just jump into this thread?

I am so in need of a support group as there doesn't seem to be many around me whom I can talk to with regards to being preggers, especially my close gal pals who are still far from this stage of their lives.

Understand that this is for Jan 2012 moms? I am due 13 Jan 2012.

My EDD Date on 03/01/12..going for scan at KKH tomorrow...at 12 weeks now..

Praying hard everything will be ok, god bless~ if not i will go into depression again..

Welcome all new mummies! =)

Im due for Oscar test in Jul but may i know how is the test done? I heard from a friend that they will poke a very long needle into the placenta or something to get the sample? N its very painful?

Can someone enlighten me on this???

Lebebe,

During my first gyane visit my gyane detected that I am already 3 months preggy and due for Oscar test so immediately she told me she will help to arrange for the test that day as a walk in patient in tmc that's why I had my test done that day too.. It's my gyane pratice to check for abnormaility during the 3 month as from what I know it's not compulsory to do this test unless you are 35 and above so all still depend on gyane and us...

Thanks (X). Yup, first time MTB and totally excited, happy, nervous and stressed all at the same time! Haha.

Since you're all talking about OSCAR, my gynae did offer me the option. At first my hubby and I decided to do it but after much consideration, we decided not to... So the gynae said that he will be measuring our baby's neck at the next visit due next week.

wow.. today so many new mummies reporting..
Welcome! Welcome!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD </TD><TD>Gynae </TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Birth order</TD><TD> Predicted gender</TD><TD> actual gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ms Carpe Diem</TD><TD> 31-Dec-11 </TD><TD>Dr Quek Swee Chong </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>1-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babybee</TD><TD>3-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr wk tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda Lau</TD><TD>3-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny Bubu</TD><TD> 4-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maddie </TD><TD>7-Jan-12 </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheerbear</TD><TD>7-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>b_cup </TD><TD>8-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH </TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Felicia Low</TD><TD> 9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Chen L.H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefseansharbabes</TD><TD>9-Jan-10</TD><TD> Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>styliciously </TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>CT (yoyoblue)</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Suzana</TD><TD> kkh </TD><TD>#4 </TD><TD>60%Boy-40%Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stella Rodrigues</TD><TD> 10-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr C.K. Khoo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yong Hui</TD><TD>10-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>H@zel</TD><TD>10-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut (Veronica Chau) </TD><TD>11-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tuetecotage</TD><TD> 11-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Anita</TD><TD> NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pink mommy</TD><TD>13-Jan-12</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>(X) ttcx</TD><TD> 15-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng JP </TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Idali</TD><TD>15-Jan-12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bunnymuffin </TD><TD> 16-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anns</TD><TD>17-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr Phyllis liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kelly K</TD><TD> 18-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amaesing</TD><TD> 19-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>HQ</TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Quek Swee Peng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBD </TD></TR><TR><TD>May (zanie98) </TD><TD>20-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Echo</TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jowinbaby </TD><TD>21-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Cheng LC </TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>50/50  </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinko</TD><TD> 22-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD>23-Jan-12</TD><TD> Caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Michele Xie </TD><TD>24-Jan-12 </TD><TD> Dr. Hii Hoi Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lebebe</TD><TD>24-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MayC </TD><TD>25-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zhuzhu</TD><TD>25-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr SP Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyB </TD><TD>26-Jan-12 </TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie</TD><TD> 26-Jan-12</TD><TD> caroline khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blue_Y</TD><TD>27-Jan-12</TD><TD> dr eunice chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gingerleaf</TD><TD>30-Jan-12</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Apple Khoo</TD><TD>31-Jan-12</TD><TD> Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Millie'sMum </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowWhite </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiffoncake (bigroundeyes) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> #1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adel </TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyojoy</TD><TD>6-Feb-12</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>PWE</TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Girl</td></tr></table>

@lebebe: no, the measuring of the neck does not replace OSCAR or the amnio test...i think it's just a very basic gauge only. i think our gynae just want to be on the safe side...i don't know much about this neck measurement yet cuz it was the clinic assistant who told me about it. besides OSCAR (scan + blood test), there is another one called the Triple Test which only involves a scan but no blood test.

@joyojoy: thanks for updating the EDD of all the mommies here. it's so assuring to have all of you here to go through this journey with.
happy.gif

Lush: I think we're referring to the same screen. Did she do any measurements and do you remember those measurements? I think knowing the raw data will help you make an assessment of general indications.

Have they gotten back to you on your results yet?

Lebebe: hmmm... I don't know why your gynae suggests amnio directly, I thought normally they'll recommend OSCAR
first. Are you above 35 or does your family have any history of DS?

Welcome all new mothers!

Ladies,
Need to know.. Any of you experience rapid heart rate at rest? I just checked mine using the pressure meter and it is at 109..
Thot I had low blood pressure cos I was feeling light headed.. But it was normal.. Just that my heart rate is fast..
Pre pregnancy heart rate for me was <80 and when I knew I was pregnant, heart rate was 85-96..

Evening lovelies! Been such a busy day..only able to log in at night today...hehe

Jamie: oh no..dont talk abt durian....i had loads of it and i end up with high fever very immediately( 6hrs later) and sore throat (like 2hrs after consumption)... I think cos for now, our body is still very warm and our hcg levels really high so durians are not good for us right now.... All this despite me having bottles and bottles of cooling water etc.... Maybe durian ice cream, cream puff can lorr..but real flesh..very dangerous.... i was so sick i felt like dying...!

On Oscars, Amino, im one of those mommies who have thought over with hubby that i will keep whatever is growing in me.. so as with the earlier one, i dont think i will go for any of these two test...
But during 4th mth detailed scans, they do check the length and thickness too...although it wont be as accurate..
happy.gif
Cant wait for 4th mth where most of us will know the gender..Anyone decide to keep gender secret.....i know my friend who does...i was like how on earth they can keep the anticipation thts so great....But i guess this has been the practive in the olden days and even in other countries....where the gynae or midwife will shout..'its a boy!'..or 'its a lil girl!'.... hehe

My motion sickness is like getting worse..the ride home on public transport is so bad that i have to shut my eyes whole trip....and the smell on the mrt evening crunch time too was super bad....hope my sensitive nose can just go away cos i want my normal nose back!!
sad.gif

Jaime u craving durian? Haha...
I not craving anything... Only keep looking at the cup noodle in my cupboard. Eat or not to eat...

My husband granny buy chicken essense for me. I took 3 then realized he brought chicken essense with gingseng and codyceps, so I stop taking. Heard cannot take gingseng ...

Those mummies in 6-7 weeks haha u guys are in the waiting limbo... I was counting down everyday to the next appointment, nervous and all...jia you, the appointment will come and before you knew it, u be talking about Oscar not not.

I decided to go Oscar but I won't be doing Amino with the needle one no matter what the results. Keke hope all goes well...Carpe and babybee... Thank ha... I open my eye big big for the second screen.

Silsilly: if you feeling trouble breathing or uncomfortable better call your doc. I usually was around 90 plus plus at rest and felt okay, my doc say some ppl 90 plus is breathless Liao. But I got some erratic heartbeat history lah so cannot compare. But I read pregnancy will cause faster heartbeat.. But if you feel unwell tell your doctor, but on other hand don't scared yourself. Is your equipment accurate?

Hi mummies.
Just finished reading thru today's posts. My gal woke up briefly looking for me' n now I can't go back to sleep. Sigh.

Oscar: mine is next Wednesday. Yay. It is just ultrasound scan. Blood test done liao. Can't wait to see bb again. I dunno what to do if it is positive. I have always thought I will keep whatever grows but my hb is not keen. Said it will be hard to cope. Sigh.

Silsilly: my heart rate also faster when pregnant but not until 100+. Can manually count your own heart rate think that more accurate than machine sometimes got error. If no other symptoms can let yr gynae know next visit?

Hello to all new mommies.
Pink mummy: are u very young?? :)

@Lush, in fact, my hubby is more anxious than me!! restrict wat i eat whenever im with him! i mean of coz stingray, luncheon meat, raw stuffs i dun eat la. but even fish he has to limit for me. say too much is nt good. as i always love fish. but i still eat ham though. 1 slice each day, sandwich.

speaking of appetite, i got a very good appetite though i hav ms. how u gals control ur intake?! im like forever hungry!! if the minute i feel hungry &amp; i dun eat, i will feel nausea. even my boss say by the rate im going at 10wks, i cld gain 20kg! sucha comment!!
sad.gif

my face has put on, fingers expand. somehow look like bloated. am i drinking too much water that causes this? i love to drink sweet stuffs though. thats explain my big face now!

jaime, i crave for durian! but i know its very heaty thus i control. already feel sick so dun wana get sick. haha! need to save my MC. haha!! but i kp craving for beef &amp; spicy food eg, tom yum soup!! yummy!!!

<font color="660000">hi mummies!

E past couple of days where bad days. Puked my yami yoghurt on wed &amp; my chicken rice ytd. So sad. now certain foods trigger the bloatedness n need to puke sensation. All milk products are a no no for me now, not even ice cream is spared
sad.gif

Silsilly:
My heart rate increase by alot too. During checkup it hit 100bpm. But my gynea isnt concerned abt it. But I'm plus size so dunno is it affects. I also get palpitations. Supposed to b common in pregnancy but it does bother me so I'm gonna bring it up to my gynea at the next visit.</font>

ms came back briefly ytd. can't wait for Tmr to see my gynae! I'm going for oscars though I'm only 23. Wanna be prepared in case of anything *touchwood*

morning!!!!!!
yesterday i was rushed to kk got blood in my urine..
just gave me a shock..tot baby was gone..but dr say its UTI.I nearly cried..thank god..was given 2 days mc..yest and today..

Chiffon you hubby very funny limit your fish haha ... Are you sure so early water retention?
I take small meals, then cannot eat much Liao bloated all the way yesterday. After my economic rice lunch I bloated and burped a lot...looks like the bloating back again...owever at night I get hungry but I lazy to rebrush my teeth so just drink juice in the fridge or fresh milk; then go rinse mouth. You can try snack on fruits etc grapes banana oranges apple in office keke.

jojojoy can add me please..hehehe

my EDD IS 25jan..gynea is dr aziz sujak..and this is gonna be my nbr 3!!

:D

thanks!!!

JTML:Yup lucky baby is fine..when i saw blood in my urine..i tot baby is gone!! lucky its urine infection.. ive never had this blood in uine thing for both kids..my first experience..
ya with two kids around..they are my alarm clock..
:D

Hi mummies..
good morning.. nots ure what happened but i keep cannot post here.. always show error till now.. finally one.

h.fgaga, baby will be fine
happy.gif

Take care and drink some cranberry juices.

qiq, u are so young.. your age number is just opposite of mine.. keke

Blue_Y: oh no, it's hard to bear currently right? it'll pass! Hang on for a while!

Jaime: Now I feel like eating durians too! Heh!

Maddie: All the best for your OSCAR results!

Chiffoncake: So glad you have your appetite! What a blessing! Is there a reason why you're abstaining from stingray?

Also chiffoncake, do cook your luncheon meat, ham, sausages etc. just before you consume them, even though technically they can be consumed as it is.

Stella: Oh dear, hope you'll be out of this phase soon. How is green leafy vegetables to your appetite? If I'm not wrong, they contain calcium too I think... (do double check, not fully sure)

Qiqi: hv fun at your gynae's!

H.fgaga: So glad your bb is ok! Rest well!

ms carpe diem :yup i nearly tot baby was gone..i was urinating frequently from 4am-6am..than by 6am..i saw BLOOD!!! I woke hubby up..he sent me to kk..think yest was kinda a nightmare..

both of my kids i had UTI however its my discharge,that is greenish colour and foul smell..this time round its blood in urine!!!
when i pee its like burning sensation but i tot normal ..when blood came out i realise ITS NOT NORMAL!!

yest i slept whole day..today kinda bored..hahah

hi morning

waiting anxiously for next mon OSCAR test to see my baby. It has been 5 wks since my last scan. Hope everything fine.

So far so good for me except tummy is showing faster that I expected.

h.fgaga: Oh my goodness, that's so scary! Are there any long term treatment to the condition? It would be nice not to have this condition should you be pregnant again. Do rest well today and chit chat here more if you're bored
happy.gif

Tuete-cottage: I had gone through a similar wait as you before my OSCAR, so can understand what you feel! Your bb is most likely ok, but if you see any odd indications, do get medical advice asap. I hope you'll have as positive an experience as I had on the OSCAR test!

Back