(2011) TTC 2011 Mums!!!

Xiu,

hahaa.. this is the YOG's theme song.. hear it on YES933 often! Fiona, your cycle zhun zhun one or not? you know how many days cycle?

Mdm Khoo,

thank you thank you ah! =P I need lots of support! Especially for my exams! So pray for me that I'll be able to study whatever I can within the next week! Haaa..

puffgal,

hahaa.. =) i see i see.. sometimes cramps doesn't mean AF is coming.. Womb expanding? haha.. =P

Jaster, confirm is af de, cos this mth my hb not ard during my O wor, so nv BD lor...how to strike, unless God really just drop me a baby like that...impossible right...wahaaaa.....*dreaming* *dreaming*

you better study and study, dun keep thinking of BD...wahaa....exams also impt de

jaster: haahaa.. that is sung by JJ Lin... YOG's theme song oooo..

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah... oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah.. =P

kerqing: thanks for your update.. think u put me 2 days after O le...

ker : thanks for the update

Kom : yeah long weekend lor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

YOG theme song... my son fave song at the moment...

lynzi, no wonder your son is so handsome... mixed blood bb are alway very nice looking... he got the best from chinese, malay and indo... keke...

yeah long weekend.. but me not going oversea liao.. too tired to plan.. maybe sat will go for a good spa and facial with hubby to relax abit.. become so harggard now after the sleepless weeks..

by the way me is teochew... seem like alot of teochew here hor..

puffgal,

hahaa.. =P i see! but sometimes miracles do happen! hahaa..

kerqing,

can help me update again? hahaa.. CD1 just saw the red soldiers when i went to the toilet just now! hahaa.. thank you!

so sian.. feel like taking the whole week off.. tml holiday den sat still have to come.. if not can go spa with my hubby.. :p

fiona, sat cannot take leave meh.. i also working every sat.. but just take leave so i can haf long weekend..

me no mood to work liao.. haha.. hope can go home sleep.. keke

kerqing,

dont be sian lah! =) cheer up.. i'm also trying to clear as much as i can so that i can go on leave starting from Wed (if possible) hahaa..

Fiona,

you're at work now or?

jASTER: me at work now..

elicia aka MrsLim : cannot take too much leave ar.. i took 3 days leave already for my wedding.. so can't take le.. :~(

Fiona,

hugs! ai yo yo! can understand how you feel.. that time i also like that.. went back to work a few days after my wedding.. haha.. and they ask how come never go for HM.. expensive leh!

Rina,

=P peak season plus i got exam in December! So got to study leh! hahaa.. we wanted to go Europe tour this June but got cancelled due to poor response. Wanted to go do a f&e to Rome but the volcanic ash makes things very uncertain.. wanted to go Bali, ended up hubby said not worth the $$$.. hahaa.. postponing it again.

Morning hi!

Ya.. so boring these days.... so hot somemore.

no more chat room these days ah?

I'll start the ball rolling then.

For me, proposal from hubby was like that.

He was sent for business trip to France, Paris for business work then. He surrpised me by saying he will pay for my hol this time to Paris. But I must traval alone as he will be there for three weeeks. So I agreed as first time mah.. but also my first trip abraod myself.

He actually planned for it. ANd even brought my engagement ring over. He proposed to me at Eiffel tower. Along the seine river..yup.. was quite a nice surprise[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] yah... If given a chance, I'll like go again.. haha

So now your turns to share yah...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Fern, mine not as romantic and expensive as urs.. dh not soooo rich to buy Paris air ticket leh..

anyway mine on a cruise ship.. after we booked a house and ROM venue.. so not as exciting as urs.

jaster, so sad like tt.. keep postphoning trips... quick plan for one to relax relax..

fern, u r back! can i ask whether ya hb is much older than u?

Morning ladies! I cant wait for today to end!!!!! Finally can sleep in tomorrow but sat still have to come back to work also. Super sian...

I also havent go for my hm lei. Cos last year was the H1N1 period so we say we wait till after it got better then we go then who knows I got preggy lei then cant go anywhere far... Now waiting for my 4D to strike then go for belated hm. Problem is, I dont buy 4D.... LOL!

Fern,

mine wasn't a surprise and so extravagant, but hor it's his sincere thoughts that counts! my hubby isn't really a out spoken sort but manage to propose in the public!

My bestest pals planned to have a baking session at my place on the the 12th October, Sunday. Thereafter we decided to catch a movie at Causeway Point because one of my pal's company has got special perks of getting cheaper movie tickets. But another pal of mine didn't want to go to town one so that is why we decided on Causeway Point Cathay.

11 October.

I could sense something amiss so I asked him if he is going to propose to me the next day with my pals around but he denied it. however he said he would do so before our Engaged Encounter (Catholic's MPC). =) So I thought the proposal would be on 14th of Nov 2008 instead when that will coincide with our wedding date.

12 October.

My pals came and we had a great time baking. I told them what I asked Bester. They shrugged it off and said that it was impossible for them to be involved in the planning as this was only between Bester and I. I really believed them and never thought much of it after.

Cutting the long story short, we were allowed to be in Cinema Theater 5 about 5 mins before the show started (usally we are allowed to be in 15mins before) and as we entered we were only greeted by the songs and no TV advertisments. After hearing a few songs, a message popped out.

"The following message is brought to you by Jaster Inc."

Oh oh! Haa... I watched the video with tears to the brim of my eyes. The door opened and my hubby walked up to me. With one knee bending, he PROPOSED to me with a bouquet of 12 roses!!! There was a standstill of about 30 secs (hahaa.. i kept shaking my head and said wah lau.. haha.. not very glam huh!?) and thereafter I agreed! Haaa... When he put the ring on my finger I could not contain the tears any longer.

I was touched. Very. Really. Love him to the max!

Chloie>Haha, buy big sweep & toto then ..:p. Mmm, wait for bonuses then go for ur HM? Where u plan to go?

my leave is unpaid leave ar.. i haven't get confirmation letter.. was asking my boss faster give me.. but he like dun care like that..

Xiu03> I also dont buy those wor... No idea where to go. Everywhere also want to go! LOL!

I still have about 12 weeks of unused ML. Wonder what to do with it.....

Hi all,

NOt rich lah.. My hubby saved a lot one.. Cos I was his very first gf. But I think after my wedding, honey moon and all.. his whole savings almost wiped up.. cos I didnt pay much. He definatley earns more then me so he pays more for eveything lor. haha He has a quite stable job in the govt sector too and up to date he has worked for close to 10 years in the same company. Yah..

Rina. He is 6 years then me.

Actually, I was also shocked, COs his company pays for his air tix and hotel, he only pays for mine, SO he take that romantic opportuiy to propose to me. In fact, he asked me to choose my prposal ring cos he scared me dont like. then he say he will keeep and surprise me at the right time lor.

Hey Jastar, yours also pretty romantic. and I am sure he was also a sincere man. NO need to be so extravengent actually[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Rina,

hahaa.. yeah.. quite sad hor? but ever since my previous pregnancy, i've been thinking only on ttc-ing and nothing else! haaa.. and i think my hubby too got a bit influenced by me! i was very sian abt it already and told him to forget about trying for a baby liao! Surprisingly he told me he really wish to have a little one wor.. hahaa.. =P

Mummy MOnkey,

NOt bad also la your proposal. Important thing our hubby are sincere and what ever they do will always be sweet in our eyes rite[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Rina, how about you, how many years is your hubby older then you.. and how about your proposal?

jaster, go for a HM maybe u can have a made-in-XXX bb.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

fern, i see.. 6yrs older no wonder he can afford the extravengent.. :p mine was a simple affair.. nothing to hoo ha abt..

how come no more chat these days.. now me a little free.. cos my darling boy watching tv or he will keep bugging me for attention.. hiaz!

Fiona> U confirmed le but not yet got ur confirmation letter? How come ur boss is like tat? Maybe u wanna ask hr else rather unfair to u...

Chloie> Kidding la...Hee hee. Use ur ML for ur hm trip since there's an expiry date rite? Work out ur budget and go for a long trip if possible since if conceived and have kid, it may be tough to go for couple retreat for a long time...

Rina, SImple affair can also be very memorable!

any other topics of the day? haha")

Chloie, use it for ttc...haaa.....plan with ur hb...and also i think its a good time for u to rest and relax and very soon you will BFP

thanks puff gal[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

ok then chat here lor

Back