(2011/07) July 2011

Jan-ice: Totally agreed with you. Govt should impose a fine...just like drivers will be fined if they occupied the parking lots that are reserved for the handicapped users.

kimifin: My bb is also 1.8kg now but still in a buttocks-down position. Hopefully, will settle into a head-down position soon[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

coopie

just went for checkup today and waited 1.5hours for pre-admission. *madness*

Though my queue no. is only 6 from the one they are currently serving, i had to wait so long!

shouldn't have gone on a sat, then again, i dun think i can find time to purposely go down and do registration.

my next checkup is still 3 weeks away.

but i'm not complaining since her charges is so high.

in fact i'm thinking of stretching it to 4weeks.

hehe......... by then i'll be 36weeks already.

you taking how many bedder?

i should be delivering end of june.

Hi

I have one S-26 stage one (0-6months) 400g tin for sale.

Brand new unopened tin. Expiry 20/01/2012

Retail: $19

Letting go: $15

Deal at Seng Kang / Punggol MRT or mutually agreed location…

Willing to Deal with cash or exchange with NTUC Voucher…

Sms 98460422 for fast deal or PM me…

Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 9:27 am:       

Hi,

I'm from the June 2010 thread.

I have a 8 month old peg perego infant car seat with seat belt base for sale. The car seat can be fixed on the peg pliko p3 pram so the baby faces you. The seat belt base is to allow easy removal from car to pram, and fixes back in the car with just 1 click. I loved using it but my big baby cannot fit in anymore. Condition of the seat and base is 8/10. No pee or poo accidents before and my maid frequently wash the seat cover.

The color is orange/beige/army green.

http://www.amazon.com/Peg-Perego-Primo-Viaggio-Infant-Paloma/dp/B000WJWZZW

Pls PM me if interested. Pick up location is pinnacle@duxton, tanjong pagar. Price is $250 for seat and base. Not selling separately.

kimifin> true true, we still need the seat when carrying our bb next time. sigh..i hated to take mrt nowadays..its overly-crowded.

wow, thats wonderful for you. my bb's head is still not down yet when check at week 29.

babybunnie> is there any place we can enquired tat they shd give up the seat compulsory for the needy people??

wendy> wow, thats good. which week are you at now?? i wish i can deliver in june too coz i dun like the july (number 7 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]) )

Hi all,

I'm a feb mom trying to sell away my brestfriend (used less than 10times), extra brestfriend cover (brand new but washed once). I'm throwing in a swaddle me for 3-7pounds (used less than 5times). Selling it as a bundle for $80. Retail price for everything is $150. Interested pls sms me at 91500561.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5468224.jpg]

mi too prefer june too. cos im a june bb ;) but im mid june dat will be too early for my precious therefore hoping end june ;)

suying> u r abt e same weeks as me. so wat did ur gynae said abt ur delivery date?? my gynae told me estimating ard 1st week of july but needs further monitoring in order to confirm.

one of my frens told me usually ard 38 weeks you will delivered. so i calculate 38 weeks it will be 4th july for me but i dun like this date. hmm...

janice

initially hubby and i picked 4th july, cos it's independence day.

but gynae says last week of june, so got to decide on another date already.

Hi, I have a medela freestyle pump for sale. It is still under warranty till Nov 2011, bought locally. Selling at $700 and I will throw in Breastpads and milk bags as well. The battery that comes along is new as I only use the adaptor. Self collection at Pioneer mrt station. For more info, pls sms Jas @ 96358398.

mi was 16 jun. my gyne say if early will be 1 - 2weeks early. dat's y i hoping end of june [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] can celebrate wif bb together ;)

Haha..for one moment i tot how come suying's EDD will push back from mid june to end june..lolz

watever date the bb wanna come out that is a good date..

Went for gynae check today, baby's head is down already, so hopefully will be able to have a smooth natural delivery, fingers crossed.

His weight percentile went down from 80% to 45%, baby now 1.9+kg at week 32+, I think cos I have been cutting down on durians and have had smaller appetite the past few weeks...now being nagged by hubby to eat more sigh.

Am hoping for 1 July or 4 July (Independence Day) as I like both those dates, but guess will have to see if baby co-operates!

Jas > my next appointment is in 3 weeks' time. I registered already that time in between my glucose test, thankfully. Haven't gone hospital tour yet though, will do that soon. Going for 1-bedder so I can have hubby with me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Will see if I'm in hospital same time as you, somehow think my baby will be out early...

Hi mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. I am selling away my tummy wrap to any interested mothers-to-be. Good for tightening tummy post-delivery!

The Cinch Signature tummy wrap is a favourite among new mums, especially Caucasian celebrity mums.

Selling my pre-loved tummy wrap bought originally at S$129 (due to higher exchange rate of US dollar half a year ago).

Size: XS-M (fits 26" to 34" waistline)

My Price to you: $60

Condition: 8/10 (used less than 10 times cos I was lazy)

To read more about this product:

http://www.byanew.com/post-preggo/cinch.html

Please private message me if interested because I do not check the forum regularly. Thank you!

coopie

initially i also wanted 4th July, but Dr Tan says end June can go for it already.

So am still deciding bet one of the days in end June, or 1st July. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jas > So when must you decide by? How to decide? Are you going to check auspicious date/ time etc?

Btw your past 2 babies with her were also Caesarian right? How was the recovery process? I am scared of the recovery process for Caesarian, but also scared of the tearing/ stitching for natural...wish there was an easy way for babies to come out sigh.

Coopie

I have to decide by next appt, which is in 3 weeks time.

Will just pick a date that I like, then go for it.

Not going to geomancer since I didn't do that for my 2 boys.

Will only do that for the name.

Yup last 2 times also by c sec.

Pain can be controlled by pain killers.

Just that movement have to be careful for the 1st month, in case wound opens up. *scary*

How easy it will be if I just have a zipper there.

Then I wun need to be cut thrice for 3 babies.

jas u realli wan a zip there? hahaha no lah u dun wan lah u wanna b scar free hehehe ..

anyway all of u picking June for c sect wor..

so Wendy's bb's lunar birth date is fifth mth twenty-second day.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i hope for jun not becos i c-sect leh....becos CL told me will be earlier, so i told her in that case, then will be jun lol...but now ppl telling me might not be early...but CL already accept another assignment in aug...if i pop in jul, i will delay her next assignment worrr....so now i keep reminding my gal...next mth end can come out liao....hahahaha....

coopie: I am C-section mommy(thou unwanted but no choice)

As jas said, pain can be controlled by pain killers(doc. will give u lots - dont worry)

and yup indeed, careful when sitting down, standing up, gentle walking is good for nice healing of the wound, these were words from my doc.

my bb was delivered by A&E C-section in the morning dawn hours (hee! notti bb doesnt wants to come out after 15hrs of labour)

jas, this time round i will also be cut open thrice! Lucky for the earlier 2x i din eat any pain killers after the first day.. i hope this time round my gynae's stitches is good and she will clean my womb properly! Last time my gynae is very vain, she actually ask me to bring my binder to the hospital and she bind me up so tight..so that I dun feel the wound pain and i can lose the tummy faster..lolz

WTS

Natal Care Plus (400mg): Each box of 30 capsules at $14.00 (U.P. $16.05)

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8470/img1140sx.jpg

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5936/img1141e.jpg

All boxes with Expiry 2013.

Bought too many from Dr Adrian.

================================================

An Australian specially balanced formulation that helps fulfill DHA requirement for fetal / baby brain development, and optimizes the brain development of the fetus and infant.

The core element in NATAL CARE PLUS - Natural Fish Oil - contains DHA and EPA, which is particularly needed during pregnancy and lactation. Apart from that, NATAL CARE PLUS also contains Vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that helps to alleviate the negative impact of free radical formation, and increase normal cell function.

================================================

Cash on pick-up/delivery @ Jurong East or Raffles Place.

Kindly PM or leave SMS at 9 876 1872.

For pictures, pls indicate email address.

zachmommy> my frenx oso told me....if c-sect...better to bring the binder w u n can ask ur gynae to wrap for u....it will reduce the pain and wound will heal faster leh....her beautician told her this becos for her 1st bb, she c-sect but she dunnu abt the binder....then it took her longer time to heal n for her 2nd bb...this nurse happened to told her abt this binder and she went to bot it...n asked her gynae to wrap for her...indeed, her wound heal faster n less pain than the 1st cut...u dun find the binder useful???

c sec binder

yes, in fact the nurse will wrap for you, tight tight to reduce the pain.

i bought the Dale Abdominal binder from my gynae, cos the nurses told me guardian one is cheaper but no effect.

so i paid more for Dale.

Can't remember how much though, cos i bought it in 2007.

wendy

you choose 22 june for c-sec?

why you going for c-sec?

did you get someone to see date for you or just pick a date you like?

i may just pick 1st July cos it's chu yi (lunar june 1st).

veron, can u pls stop spamming the thread! I will report you to the moderator if I see another advertisement from you. If you have purchased far too many vits from Dr. Adrian, sell it to your own thread or pay $25 to start a BP!

fm, the binder is good.. even during my post natal massage, after wrapping with cling wrap and then binder then onie the sarong! triple effect!! Lolz..

I bought my binder from KKH..

jas> wow jas, this is your 3rd delivery? amazing man!

coopie> i also wish to hv an easy way out for e delivery. if think abt it, i m scared to death...so now try not to think abt it.

zachmommy> really? isnt it painful to have the binder wrap around your stomach where your stitches are?? **puzzled**

how come you all deliver so fast???

my bb's head is not even down at week 29 and gynae said 1st week of july [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

where to buy Dale Abdominal binder?

hi jas,

I got shifu to choose the date which is june 22nd. My gynae gave me around 5 dates to choose from which varies from week 37-38. So i will be having c-sect at week 38.

i choose c-sect cos my mum and aunties encouraged me to and i felt i can manage and plan better. All my aunties went for natural delivery and end up c-sect, as i know my own pain endurance, i think c-sect might work better for me in case i cant push.

Just felt that c-sect is better for me and also scared the vagina will be diff after delivery.

wendy> i also worried tat vagina will be diff after delivery. but i think c-sect is much much more painful n takes much longer time to heal plus need to go back to gynae for checkup at least a mth or so.

Hi Janice, i have friends who just have c-sect and told me it diffs to everyone. She dun feel much pain actually after c-sect and she was on painkiller for first few days only. I am not afraid of longer recovery actually. I got confinement nanny for 1.5months and got maid to help out. I think for me is more to pain. But i believe that it is not worst than labor pain which we can still control using pills. For me is more to the same sex life. My sister told me with one child vagina is still the same, but after 2, she feels the diff and i just felt that sex plays a part in maintaining marriage and i dun wish my vagina get lossen if i have a choice today. Just to share. =) But of cos, there are some struggling when i make this decision.

wendy> oh ic, actually i m also very concerned abt e vagina and asked my gynae abt it (wif embarrassment). she actually told me it definitely will be loosen, you need exercises. but she didnt say after exercise will it be e same back as before. i got a guy fren whose wife has given birth naturally to 1 gal. he told me he doesnt feel any difference during s*x. so tats why i assume its ok...and opting for the easier way out -> natural. but i m still very worried as my bb's head is big and she is big.

i keep telling my hubby abt this and he keep scolding me for being silly. your hubby is ok wif it?? how you manage to convince him?

do you mind sharing your 'shifu' infor wif me?? does your 'shifu' calculate bb's name? i need to look for one to calculate my bb's name. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

sorry to interupt,

I've some boots milkbag to let go at $10/box.

Each box contains 40milkbags that can freeze up to 300ml each.

Pls pm me if u're interested.

Thanks

hi mummies

anyone (touchwood) failed their glucose tolerance test? i got a 141 score and doc says have to cut down on sugar. it means glucose impaired tolerance. i have not seen my doc yet, he just spoke to me over the phone. is it normal for pregnant woman to have a higher sugar level?

ST>> It is not about normal or not for failing the glucose test. Even for the same woman can be passed and failed in her own different pregancy.

But if you failed on your test, you should follow gynae advice to control diet as you might be diagnosis as antenatal diabetes, which might cause complication, like high blood, etc which no good to mother and baby.

But this can be control and monitor by diet. So, don't worry too much and just follow gynae instruction.

But sometimes gynae might let you take 2nd test to confirm if you are really having antenatal diabetes.

All the best to you.

I just came back from check up today.. baby already head down.. placeta is boarderline low.. but gynae said still can try natual birth..

Baby put on 400g and I put on 200g in overall.. husband said could be because I cut off my long hair.. heheh.. most colleague seems to like my new look

Hope everything goes well from now..

All the best to all of you too

chujie> congrats! which week are you at now??i hope my bb's head will go down coz mine wasnt at week 29. btw how do you differentiate baby's weight gain and yours??

Janice>> I am on 33 weeks now..

About different in baby weight and my weight is baesd on estimated baby weight by size..

Last month, they estimated her as 1.8kg.. and this time about 2.2kg.. they check the abdomen circumference, etc to estimate..

My weight is just overall body weight..

Last time my boy didn't head down.. always horizontal..

This time so far the girl is down.. but placeta still consider low but can try natural.. so I will try..

My husband joke that I have a swimming pool inside for my girl as she was moving so much and even do boxing action when we go for growth scan today..

chujie> oh ic, so by 33 weeks baby's head shd be down. my bb gal also moving alot.. like earthquake inside my tummy. sometimes feel very painful. so when are you delivering?? should be earlier than me by 2 weeks. me at week 31 now.

Back