Sharing my extramarital affair stories

miya1988

Hi all, not sure is it a right place for me to share my affairs here. As I do understand it is often frowned upon for mother like myself to conduct ourselves this way. But sometimes, I feel trapped and just wish to open up myself.

Hi all, not sure is it a right place for me to share my affairs here. As I do understand it is often frowned upon for mother like myself to conduct ourselves this way. But sometimes, I feel trapped and just wish to open up myself.
Hi Miya, this is the platform to aire your frustration and there are many ears to listen to your stories at the same time you do receive valuable advise

If you want the truth and honest advice at this platform, there bounds to have judgements be it good or bad.. it’s for you to filter it and deal with it what’s best for you.

Hi Miya, care to share? I'm also having an affair and I don't care if I'm being judged cos I'm happy.

Hi Miya, care to share? I'm also having an affair and I don't care if I'm being judged cos I'm happy.
Yes, u dun give a damn about how you are being judge. Aint’t you guilty of wrecking someone relationship and hurt the innocent ones? Pls share

There's nothing to be proud of or ashamed of; I am simply a happier person now. No, I don't feel guilty at all because he has no children and no intention of divorcing his wife. Similarly, I have no intention of leaving my family. We were just two lonely souls who crossed paths and fell in love. We are emotionally, mentally, and intellectually connected. We were together for about a year before our relationship turned sexual. He showers me with the attention, love, care, affection and romance – everything that my hub fails to provide. My hub is a faithful, responsible man and a loving father, but he stopped being intimate with me for I don't know how many years. I knew it was because of a middle-aged man's problem and this type of issue can be easily treated with medication, right? But he didn't want to acknowledge it or seek treatment. I even sent him websites and links to express my intention, but I was completely ignored until I gave up. In case you're wondering how I look, I can say I still look good. I doll up whenever I go out and I workout every day. Actually, sex is secondary to me; what I truly yearn for is attention but he is completely oblivious to my presence. I felt so neglected, unwanted and miserable until I started to resent him.

When I first started the affair, I told my lover that I wanted to maintain a sexless relationship and he respected my wishes. This was the minimum level of respect I could show for my hub as he hadn't done anything to betray me. However, something happened at home that devastated me and left me consumed by immense grief. My hub did not show me enough concern or provide emotional support during that difficult time. As a result, I grew to resent him even more and my perspective on life changed.

My lover, on the other hand, has always been incredibly attentive to my needs. He makes me feel so loved and cherished. We are so deeply in love with each other and have given each other a new lease of life. It's been 2.5 years and we have been doing a whole lot of activities together. Since being with him, I no longer feel miserable because of my husband. My life is now filled with new love and happiness.

“It is your right to define love on your own terms. Love between two consenting adults is never wrong, no matter how much anyone tries to convince you it is.

Be with the person who makes you happy. Who makes your heart sing.

It is your right to endlessly curate your life.” - Lang Leav

There's nothing to be proud of or ashamed of; I am simply a happier person now. No, I don't feel guilty at all because he has no children and no intention of divorcing his wife. Similarly, I have no intention of leaving my family. We were just two lonely souls who crossed paths and fell in love. We are emotionally, mentally, and intellectually connected. We were together for about a year before our relationship turned sexual. He showers me with the attention, love, care, affection and romance – everything that my hub fails to provide. My hub is a faithful, responsible man and a loving father, but he stopped being intimate with me for I don't know how many years. I knew it was because of a middle-aged man's problem and this type of issue can be easily treated with medication, right? But he didn't want to acknowledge it or seek treatment. I even sent him websites and links to express my intention, but I was completely ignored until I gave up. In case you're wondering how I look, I can say I still look good. I doll up whenever I go out and I workout every day. Actually, sex is secondary to me; what I truly yearn for is attention but he is completely oblivious to my presence. I felt so neglected, unwanted and miserable until I started to resent him.

When I first started the affair, I told my lover that I wanted to maintain a sexless relationship and he respected my wishes. This was the minimum level of respect I could show for my hub as he hadn't done anything to betray me. However, something happened at home that devastated me and left me consumed by immense grief. My hub did not show me enough concern or provide emotional support during that difficult time. As a result, I grew to resent him even more and my perspective on life changed.

My lover, on the other hand, has always been incredibly attentive to my needs. He makes me feel so loved and cherished. We are so deeply in love with each other and have given each other a new lease of life. It's been 2.5 years and we have been doing a whole lot of activities together. Since being with him, I no longer feel miserable because of my husband. My life is now filled with new love and happiness.

“It is your right to define love on your own terms. Love between two consenting adults is never wrong, no matter how much anyone tries to convince you it is.

Perfectly under your situation and I do empathy you but think about your liver wife, is this being fair to her??!!! And what if you are in her shoes?? How will ur kinds of if their mom?
Yes, being feeling neglected by ur hubby which causing a distance, no connection between both of you, if you are having an affair with a unmarried matured guy, I think it’s ok but wrecking someone family and hurt an innocent party..

You are somebody wife and I believe also some body mother.

What will happen if you husband find out or your children saw u intimate with another man?

You can say the man doesn’t wan to divorce his wife. Yes, why not? He can have the best of both world ? Free sex and still keep his family intact.
One day any of the spouses find out, do you know what will be the consequences?

Don’t play with fire if u don’t wan to be burn

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

What will happen if you husband find out or your children saw u intimate with another man?

You can say the man doesn’t wan to divorce his wife. Yes, why not? He can have the best of both world ? Free sex and still keep his family intact.

I have helped multiple couples with their marriage situation whereby one party is committing infidelity against another.
We should not be too quick to pass judgement as a bystander on other without fully understanding
their marriage situation.

I have helped multiple couples with their marriage situation whereby one party is committing infidelity against another.
We should not be too quick to pass judgement as a bystander on other without fully understanding

Adultery in a marriage is wrong no excuse should be given. It must stopped immediately.
The hurt and suffering that will cause for both family is something you will not understand.

Hi AstrologerHelp,

We are nobody to judge, however, we are stating the fact it’s does harm the families and it’s not being fair to the innocent parties.

Perfectly under your situation and I do empathy you but think about your liver wife, is this being fair to her??!!! And what if you are in her shoes?? How will ur kinds of if their mom?
Yes, being feeling neglected by ur hubby which causing a distance, no connection between both of you, if you are having an affair with a unmarried matured guy, I think it’s ok but wrecking someone family and hurt an innocent party..
If the wife cannot fulfill her husband's needs and make him happy, leading him to pursue me, why should I bear responsibility for his choice? Why should I be concerned about his wife? I didn't force him to pursue me. It is said that you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. Even if I weren't in the picture, there would undoubtedly be another woman. My lover is already responsible and kind enough not to abandon her. With that being said, their marriage is already dead, so whether he has an affair or not is no longer significant.

On the flip side, if a husband continually cheats and engages in promiscuous behaviour solely for the sake of enjoyment, then the wife has only herself to blame for choosing the wrong man to marry. Thus, there's no point in blaming the third party. Similarly, my lover cannot be held accountable for stealing another man’s wife. If my hub had been loving and attentive, would I have the chance to fall for another man?

If you claim that he doesn't leave his wife to enjoy the best of both worlds, then I, too, am experiencing the best of both worlds. Neither of us loses out in any way. However, it's shallow and ignorant of you to suggest that he's only after free sex with me. If our relationship were solely based on sex, we might as well seek it elsewhere, saving time, money, and energy. What we truly relish is each other's companionship, and we connect on multiple levels, ultimately leading to the development of love. He has invested a significant amount of time, energy, finances, and emotions into our relationship, demonstrating just how much he values me. I feel deeply loved and cherished as a result. Thus, our intimacy is the manifestation of our love.
We MAKE LOVE to be exact. We are not those individuals who engage in casual sex. Our emotional connection enriches our lovemaking, making it incredibly gratifying and fulfilling. We are simply compatible in every aspect.

You don't need to remind anyone that infidelity is morally wrong; it's a widely recognized fact. As for him and me, we firmly believe that love itself is not wrong. We are determined not to exist in a state of emotional numbness. Should we ever face exposure, we will confront the consequences and explore other options. There's no point in dwelling on what might happen down the line. Presently, our goal is to pursue happiness rather than resign ourselves to a life of misery. PERIOD.

If you claim that he doesn't leave his wife to enjoy the best of both worlds, then I, too, am experiencing the best of both worlds. Neither of us loses out in any way. However, it's shallow and ignorant of you to suggest that he's only after free sex with me. If our relationship were solely based on sex, we might as well seek it elsewhere, saving time, money, and energy. What we truly relish is each other's companionship, and we connect on multiple levels, ultimately leading to the development of love. He has invested a significant amount of time, energy, finances, and emotions into our relationship, demonstrating just how much he values me. I feel deeply loved and cherished as a result. Thus, our intimacy is the manifestation of our love.
We MAKE LOVE to be exact. We are not those individuals who engage in casual sex. Our emotional connection enriches our lovemaking, making it incredibly gratifying and fulfilling. We are simply compatible in every aspect.

You don't need to remind anyone that infidelity is morally wrong; it's a widely recognized fact. As for him and me, we firmly believe that love itself is not wrong. We are determined not to exist in a state of emotional numbness. Should we ever face exposure, we will confront the consequences and explore other options. There's no point in dwelling on what might happen down the line. Presently, our goal is to pursue happiness rather than resign ourselves to a life of misery. PERIOD.

If both of you are truthfullyin love, then why not divorce your spouse and then be together.
Settle your responsibility with your own family then continue with your relationship then cheating on your spouse.

Once you wan to divorce, you will see what true love. Whether that man is willing to give up his marriage for you.
Also you would not depend on your husband for your housing and expense.
With new responsibilities, you will see whether that man still love you or just taking advantage of you as he knows there will be no commitments when he is with you!

Hello pinksapphire, please check your inbox.
Thank you

Good for u . There’s alway karma, good luck

Last edited:

I used to think having affairs is wrong. Then, I joined a loveless/sexless marriage chat group. I saw many people trapped in their marriages. Good people. Caught in bad situations. I befriended many. Saw their pain. At close range. And I understood their positions. No longer will I judge them. If this makes you happy, perhaps this is the best course of action you can peruse. Do not hurt your children. Manage the emotional damage of all sides when the time comes. I wish you happiness my friend.

I used to think having affairs is wrong. Then, I joined a loveless/sexless marriage chat group. I saw many people trapped in their marriages. Good people. Caught in bad situations. I befriended many. Saw their pain. At close range. And I understood their positions. No longer will I judge them. If this makes you happy, perhaps this is the best course of action you can peruse. Do not hurt your children. Manage the emotional damage of all sides when the time comes. I wish you happiness my friend.
I also helped alot of people who are having troubles with their marriages.
It is not so simple to think that just because 1 party is cheating mean he or she is at fault.
There is more to know than what we bystanders actually understand.

It is not so simple to think that just because 1 party is cheating mean he or she is at fault.

Two wrong don’t make a right

Two wrong don’t make a right

I do not want this forum to become a public debate. Like I mentioned,
things are not black and white or 1 and 0 as it seem to be.
It is very tough for bystanders to see who is right or wrong based on
our outsider perspectives.

I do not want this forum to become a public debate. Like I mentioned,
things are not black and white or 1 and 0 as it seem to be.
It is very tough for bystanders to see who is right or wrong based on
our outsider perspectives.

This is a public forum. Not for you to decide for what you wan or not. It’s freedom of speech. But certainly not a place for people to promote business here!

You are despicable!
Telling people that cheating is not wrong then trying to promote your services here.

My advice to anyone who is cheating on your spouse. Stop it.

If you really love your lover then divorce your spouse then continue your relationship

You are despicable!
Telling people that cheating is not wrong then trying to promote your services here.

If you really love your lover then divorce your spouse then continue your relationship
which part of my statement say cheating is not wrong?
All I am saying is, as bystanders, we should never be too hasty
to make quick judgements on other people marriage and try
to understand the true situation that they are facing.
If you do not want to understand, at the very least,
do not judge them on whether what they do is 'right'
or 'wrong'.
I will not reply to this forum posting any further
as I do not want to spark further public debate.

Thank you.

Read this. U are just trying to sympathize those cheaters and hope they come to you for your business.
Business is so bad for you to do all.

You are despicable!

And what if there are kids?

You have kids?

Please pm me to join this group, i need to understand why

I don't understand why some people are so angry here. It's not even your life and I'm not seeking any advice or instruction; I'm simply sharing my story. Advising others to divorce when you don't understand their situation is both ignorant and simplistic. If divorce were such an easy solution, no one would be stuck in loveless and sexless marriages.

@margret
Why should I consider divorce when I'm happy with my life now? There's no need to disrupt my children's lives and create problems when everything is fine. It doesn't benefit anyone.

And you think my lover is taking advantage of me? I don't understand what advantage you're referring to. He meets all my expectations and demands, fulfills all my needs and desires. What am I losing? I'm not losing anything but gaining everything. Even in bed, he prioritizes my pleasure, ensuring I'm satisfied. With long foreplay and hours of lovemaking, he's incredibly unselfish, sweet and caring. Making love with him is so amazing. Furthermore, he's always eager to spend time with me and takes the initiative to plan our dates. He’ll take me to fine restaurants, movies, concerts, we also do other activities like morning walks, hiking, sightseeing, clubbing, drinking etc etc. There are countless things we enjoy together, just like any other normal couple. On top of that, he surprises me with gifts from time to time to make me happy. He always says that when I'm happy, he's happy, and his goal in life now is to make me happy. It's been 2.5 years, and he never stops pursuing me, never fails to surprise me. This is how much he values and treasures me. Most importantly, he's always there when I need him, providing me with the attention, love and care I've craved for. While we do have our quarrels and fights, he's the one who consistently gives in to me. He claims he invests more effort in this relationship than I do, which I agree with. I genuinely don't know what more I could ask for. He is the giver and provider, and I'm just the taker and receiver. Whatever he enjoys, I enjoy even more. So what exactly do I lose?

However, if you ask me whether I would leave my family for him, my answer is a resounding "NO" because my children will always come first. Hence, if you want to talk about "advantage," I think I'm the one taking advantage of him, not the other way around haha. For your enlightenment, our romantic relationship is mutually beneficial and neither of us feels short-changed, so the notion of one party taking advantage of the other party is non-existent.

Do not be so subjective and corrupted to assume that all men are out to deceive women to bed. Many men value companionship, intellectual connections and emotional bonds more than sex. Most likely you haven't met a man who can bond with you and love you genuinely, which is why you're quick to judge and pass nonsensical statements. I feel sorry for you.
And please, refrain from telling people that cheating is wrong; who doesn't know that??!! You only make yourself sound stupid.

In conclusion, while I love my kids, I also love and value myself. So it's either I adhere to the rules and live miserably or engage in another relationship and find happiness. I've chosen the latter.

Enough said. I will not respond to this thread anymore. Some individuals here are simply close-minded, shallow, opinionated, judgmental and toxic. It's no wonder that Miya1988 disappeared.

I don't understand why some people are so angry here. It's not even your life and I'm not seeking any advice or instruction; I'm simply sharing my story. Advising others to divorce when you don't understand their situation is both ignorant and simplistic. If divorce were such an easy solution, no one would be stuck in loveless and sexless marriages.

@margret
Why should I consider divorce when I'm happy with my life now? There's no need to disrupt my children's lives and create problems when everything is fine. It doesn't benefit anyone.

And you think my lover is taking advantage of me? I don't understand what advantage you're referring to. He meets all my expectations and demands, fulfills all my needs and desires. What am I losing? I'm not losing anything but gaining everything. Even in bed, he prioritizes my pleasure, ensuring I'm satisfied. With long foreplay and hours of lovemaking, he's incredibly unselfish, sweet and caring. Making love with him is so amazing. Furthermore, he's always eager to spend time with me and takes the initiative to plan our dates. He’ll take me to fine restaurants, movies, concerts, we also do other activities like morning walks, hiking, sightseeing, clubbing, drinking etc etc. There are countless things we enjoy together, just like any other normal couple. On top of that, he surprises me with gifts from time to time to make me happy. He always says that when I'm happy, he's happy, and his goal in life now is to make me happy. It's been 2.5 years, and he never stops pursuing me, never fails to surprise me. This is how much he values and treasures me. Most importantly, he's always there when I need him, providing me with the attention, love and care I've craved for. While we do have our quarrels and fights, he's the one who consistently gives in to me. He claims he invests more effort in this relationship than I do, which I agree with. I genuinely don't know what more I could ask for. He is the giver and provider, and I'm just the taker and receiver. Whatever he enjoys, I enjoy even more. So what exactly do I lose?

However, if you ask me whether I would leave my family for him, my answer is a resounding "NO" because my children will always come first. Hence, if you want to talk about "advantage," I think I'm the one taking advantage of him, not the other way around haha. For your enlightenment, our romantic relationship is mutually beneficial and neither of us feels short-changed, so the notion of one party taking advantage of the other party is non-existent.

Do not be so subjective and corrupted to assume that all men are out to deceive women to bed. Many men value companionship, intellectual connections and emotional bonds more than sex. Most likely you haven't met a man who can bond with you and love you genuinely, which is why you're quick to judge and pass nonsensical statements. I feel sorry for you.
And please, refrain from telling people that cheating is wrong; who doesn't know that??!! You only make yourself sound stupid.

In conclusion, while I love my kids, I also love and value myself. So it's either I adhere to the rules and live miserably or engage in another relationship and find happiness. I've chosen the latter.

Enough said. I will not respond to this thread anymore. Some individuals here are simply close-minded, shallow, opinionated, judgmental and toxic. It's no wonder that Miya1988 disappeared.
Good for you, sorry didnt read the entire thread, but what are the consequences if the other party finds out? Whats gonna happen? Because i do wanna understand as well. Say if your husband wants to divorce?

@margret

It’s not toxic it’s about morality!!!

Let’s don’t talk about you! Do you know hurt will the other party wife know about this ?
Many cases even end in deaths.
But to you, happiness for your self is enough!

This is the kind of world we are in. As ladies we have always need to be on the look out for this kind of behavior. We have to make sure our own sisters, children life should not be destroyed by a selfish act of a women. If there is a chance expose them so that they don’t built their happiness on other misery.

A real shame to our women!

@margret

It's your life and I am very glad you are so proud of it. I wonder if ever your children grow up and they in the shoe of your lover spouse!

We have to call you out to stop what ever u are doing now as its not you that are affect but the other family. Although they don't have kids but do you know the hurt that the wife have to go thru if she know about the affair???

Its not easy to be a women and we stand together, and not purposely do something that will hurt another women.
If you still have any conscience and morality, please stop.

@margret

You are just justify what you are doing and the ladies in this forum are telling you, what you doing is wrong except for that other person who is trying hard to promote his business in the forum.

You are contradicting yourself. You claim your husband is good and faithfully and but he is only having a mid life crisis and not able to have sex with you. But then you claim that man make up happy and you have sex with him! If sex is not on your mind then you should spend more time to help your husband instead of having affair and having sex with another man!

You say u love your children and that is the reason I stay in the marriage. But do you know if your husband find out, your children will not have a family anymore?

You claim that the other party wife does know how to fullfill the other man need? How u fullfill him? What right you have?
If you so think you did nothing wrong, why not go up to that man wife face and tell her off? You will see what’s going to happen and whether that man taking advantage of you or not.

Last, if ever your children knows, do you think they will take as a role model? You don’t even deserve to be a mother.

At least you can get a divorce first before the affair. It's not fair to your husband and children. For the time and effort that he has invested in the family.

Back