(2011/04) Apr 2011

piggy

may i check with u? after prenatal massage, our body ll feel anythg? or just more comfy

i m goin to do it this sunday morning but afternoon i got PS so hb worry lata after msg any prob cause cant go PS jiu jialat

i dun thk so bah after msg at most is more comfy more relax, rite?

pink,

so fast yr bb turn head down alrdy? u fixed the c-sect date?

my tummy also high high very uncomfy

bbgoh

the employer will have to pay everything for the maid de

even my maid who will be jail after she comes out i will also have to pay the air tickets and sent her home

ST: me too. i know my baby won't be big size cause my hubby and I are not big sized. my #1 came out on actual EDD and only weighed 2.7kg but i already feel all the weight on my tummy.. as such, my back is BREAKING!

Elmo: i also feel that #2 pregnancy is more tiring than #1. not only older, i think cause we have another toddler to take care. and I have been so impatient lately when dealing with my toddler. Feel so bad.. keep using the cane as a threatening tool cause she don't want to listen or do things very slow or purposely do the opposite of what I told her to do.

I'm so excited that the end is near but also scared cause i was told handling 2 is really not easy.

sookie

ya i also always shouting at my boy..my temper has not been very good and very stress too cos of my maids...sigh

tweety

good that you don't feel the weight..at not so breathless

me so sian got mtg later don't know how to keep my eyes open

sookie, same here. Looking fwd to pop but not looking fwd to handling 2. haha. I also lose my temper v easily now.. and I not only scold me boy.. i scold my hb.. even my dad (for giving my boy titbits)! :p

oh st, u are exactly 1 wk faster than me than!

piggy, wah xiong ah.. ur maid's hosp bills! Like tt like so yuan wang... no maid's services still gotta pay her hosp bills! Not as if we print $!

Tweety: that was what he told me yesterday.. Btw, FY, some gynaes will get their patients to do a final growth scan at 8months. I did it with my #1 but when I asked dr tham, he said every time we come in, he usually does a growth scan for us. It is only if he finds something odd or can’t see something with his machine then he will schedule for a detailed growth scan. So happy cause that means, don’t have to spend extra money to do another detailed growth scan.

ST: yah I feel so bad cause imagine baby not even out, I’ve been so impatient and losing my temper with my #1. hope she will still love me as much when #2 is out.

Tweety: yes, enjoy your first pregnancy cause the subsequent ones are going to be so so tiring, unless you are one of the lucky ones who have an easy pregnancy.

austin, the belly mapping thing looks cute. But like dun have the position i imagined bb to be in leh. I tot he's lying horizontal..head at my left and toes at my right. With occassional shifts here n there. :p

Pink,

Hehe!! Still feel stretched.. But a lot of people commented I look bigger than when I had Lisa.. Must dig up my old photos!! Haha!! =) I took some belly shots at home.. Sort of like a record.. Must tahan!!

Elmo,

My placenta is low but not covering the cervix.. just missed the cervix! Heng.. But Dr told me to take things easy and and monitor for bleeding lor..

Austin,

Ya quite difficult to feel where baby is.. I have been feeling hiccups at the bottom too.. but turn out my bb is in an oblique position.. The mid wives and gynae are the best in feeling these things out..

Sookie,

Handling 1 can already be jialat.. What more 2! Haha!! Ya it is definitely more tiring.. and now that my girl not feeling well.. she even more clingy.. Sigh..

tweety

haha good good hope so

Gerry

my tummy also bigger than #1 but luckily the weight not gain as much

i start having water retention, how to prevent get worse huh?

I'm here! I'm here!

Have a proper nap w/o Terry!!!! Shiok!!!! Wahahahaha... Bad mummy... Kekekeke....

Piggy, that's y I dun wan to stay back n see... Hee hee... We as parent always have higher expectation... Especially i must admit I'm quite 'yim chim' when matter comes to Terry... Kekekeke... give n take lor... Now I can only persuade myself... See result dun take control of the process too much, or else I only make myself suffer more... Like what u said, we have to learn to let go... This is the 悲哀 as working mom lor...

Is there any new toddler enrol today also or maybe just before CNY? Maybe some of the kid are still new so the teachers still dunno the tactic to handle each of them? Every kid has diff pattern so when come to so many kids, they need time to get familiar with them also... To me the most impt is Terry enjoy the environment n the friends around will not give him -ve affect I'm ok... As for learn new thing, every kid has diff learning pattern also, unless is 1 to 1, else depends on him how much he can absorb... Or we as parent have to spend more time to revise what they have learn in school lor... Afterall, we known them from inside out, so only we can boost their talent the most with the aid from professional, right?

Your maid medical fee 7k liao?? Xiong leh... Still dunno when can send her home?

Pink/Elmo, abit too early to said Terry adapt well... Scarly tomorrow he cry dun wan go school? Hahahaha... At least he left me freedom n peace of mind today!

Bbogh: what I understand is to take more water and cut down on salty food. But do try to elevate your leg as much as possible. Don’t stand too much if you can. I have some water retention but not so bad yet that it shows visibly. Sometimes, I prefer having water retention cause it means that the weight gain can be easily lost cause it is water.. unlike FATS!

Hippo: children always change. One week can LOVE school.. the next week can tell me don’t like school.. headache! I’m also changing my gal’s school on 1 march from Montessori to kindergarten cause I think Montessori does not prepare your child for P1. The truth is that don’t like school is not so bad as falling sick.

sookie

but the leg look swallon so ugly ler, like elephant [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Sookie,

Haha!! Ya I agree with you.. My leg also quite swollen.. but I rather that than fats!! After delivery, the water retention will disappear almost immediately..

bbgoh,

my weight increase definitely more than previous.. So sad.. =(

Now on my way see doc.. Tahan from morning to now.. Really can feel body cracking Le.. But my boy super active lo.. Kept kicking & moving inside.. Think he is nt affected by my illness which I hope he is nt too so when he move, I felt so an wei [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] even now in the train, he oso kept moving, can see all kallang wave in my tummy.. So paiseh if pple c it Lols.. I'm experiencing some cramps now.. Think becos I sick, so got crampy feeling.. Hope later will go away..

Hello I am back from the check up

ST me same same as you this Friday Week 33 liao... my next appointment is 3 weeks later. 8 March ha ha I still thought it will be every 2 weeks

Bunny gal as of now is at 2-2.1kg so when I asked my gynae if she is big... She said still ok because nowadays babies are bigger than before.

But then still have to monitor what I eat in case she grows too fast.....

She is now head down so hopefully she remain this way... Can see her side profile today and she is like opening and closing her mouth and using her hand to cover her side view.

For me I am at 75.4 kg liao wow so scary I am so heavy now hope I wont reach 80kg or else I will faint.

Pink Parsley is cute ma.... so you must sayang her more. It is a gift leh ... anyway you and her always having love hate relationship.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wow Piggy when can your maid be discharged or else the bill will be super sky high liao

Ha ha Tweety well your Jerrell should be almost the same ba since we have the same EDD...

so thoughtful of you to let me know about the Kodomo wipes hee hee[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tweety,

Thanks!! It does bug me occasionally.. But aiyah pregnant mah.. Can't control one.. Last time, I eat so much still don't gain much but this round I can't eat much also gain.. Hehe!!

Vivi,

Ur bunny so cute.. Open and close mouth.. =)

Vivi: cause u stayed Tpy ma.. Then I happened to walk pass.. Then tot of u lo.. Cause remember that time u wanna buy but no stock..

Gerry: nvm.. We'll loose the kgs together after delivery.. =)

BBgoh,

pre-natal massage suppose to improve ur blood circulation n relief ur body ache mah so no issue 1 ...

Hippopolai,

ya i know i am not expectin a lot i tink.. like u say when Terry went there the teacher welcome him.. tis morning when i went there only 2 teacher on duty when children from toddler class, N1 n N2 comin in i find v messy leh.. they din even check if all finish their food...

den whn they go playground also 2 teacher nia n can see they gt difficulties copin although the principal told me happen 2 assisting teacher on urgent leave but sumhow i jus dun find the way they manage is gd...

Re: maid

sigh yesmy maid bill is horrible n i am surprise they actually consider maid as any foreign worker.. no subsidise esp we r not even profit organisation unlike those co bth now we tryin to see if we can discharge her n quarantine her at my IL place if not gotta stay another 6-9days how to tahan.... almost 1 day 1 k leh... really ridiculous...

Piggy,

Wah so ex!! This is crazy.. How about transfer to CDC at ttsh?? Will it be cheaper?? This is really very say lor.. Somemore what she got is the active tb so can spread more easily right?

Tweety,

Haha!! Ya can't wait to give birth.. Then can start losing weight.. Hehe!! =) actually, I think the belly is the one that is causing most discomfort.. Feel like all my internal organs are getting squashed by the ever expanding uterus.. Hehe!!

hi mummies,

I am begining to feel that my boobs are becoming sore again. is it the same for you girls?

vivi: Glad that your bunny gal is a good weight [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] to me, reaching 2kg plus or 2.5kg is good so baby don't have to go in NCIU if they come out earlier or something. for me, I hope my baby will be around 2.8kg to 3kg. Not too small and not too big for me to push!

hilo mummies!!

Piggytoh

yup 2nd cup using the same tea bag quite diluted but i brew longer.

haix my tis co not very gd the more i work the more i not happy but tryin to ren cos need $$$.

woh the medical fee for ur maid is high. i got a fren whose maid fainted at hm n i think got stroke admitted into icu some more the bill oso WOH. till now they still haven settle the $ yet.

Hippopolai

terry is so gd cry for 2 mins stop liao. i think if my gal go cc she nv cry i will b the 1 crying.

Maid

will be bringin my maid for checkup tis fri. some how we suspect she is preggy. out of sudden her tummy grew big very fast n scary n she keep wantin to b on diet. donno wat she up to plus her menses is not here since nov lo.

but during dec we did send for her medical check up once did pregnancy test nv detect she preggy lei.

Gerry,

nno wun be cheaper i check with the dr today he say even go CDC she is still consider pte so no diff... sigh~

nowanother 6days she will finish her medi to control her condition so not contagious... so now hope tml she can discharge n quarantine at my MIL house instead if not really can faint...

Sandy,

i brew v long also v diluted leh..

i tell u the stupid thing is i ask for financial assistance n they told me the FA not able to reduce my fee at most instalment nia.. i was like den i might as well use credit card also can instalment n can earn pt bth..

Piggytoh

wat the yes might s well use credit card lo. Bth la the bill so Siong plus not wat u expected lo pay oso heart pain.

Oh ya I think cannot drink raspberry tea wif empty tummy last sun I drank in the afternoon aft breakfast n lunch no LS. Hehe. Emmm like tat 1 tea bag 1 cup ba shld bbable to c the effect.

Hello all!

I was just looking at the list of things to pack for hospital bag. notice that there's breast pump on the list, is there a need to bring along mah? and how to sterilize etc while at hospital?

Piggy,

Wah very xiong man!! Somemore at this point, we definitely need more cash..

Lynn,

I don't think it is necessary to bring breast pump.. First 2 days post delivery usually will have quite little milk.. So more advisable to latch on. Plus u will be producing colostrum which u want baby to have.. And that's very little so just let bb latch on and take whatever u got.

Hippo,

Wah.. Of all times.. But if maid preggies, just fly back.. Only trouble is you have to find another one.. Hopefully it isn't pregnancy..

Lynn,

it optional cos if really necessary can loan from hosp also..

But if u wan supply to come fast can latch n pump ..

Gerry,

exactly now stress cos I dun intend to let my boi continue tt CC n if maid can discharge I wun let him go over my mil house also so abit headache..

Sandy,

ur maid gt off day to go out ah?

Piggytoh

don haf wor. B4 she come my Hse she was stayin at hostel den 1 night she ran out when she go back hostel she told them she got rape donno how true den when we bring her back we jux came back frm hkg n onli know on the day we pick her up plus need maid.

But strange is tat time we bring her for test is not preggy lei but her menses v long nv come n stomach gettin bigger n bigger very fast. Hope she jux growin fat

Yoti: I oso got a 2nd hand pump fr my frenz, tink as long as we sterilise those pipes n funnel will b gd enough bah..

Gerry: Nt 2 wori, tt time gynae oso say my placentea on e low side, but recently i go scan again, it has oradi move up liao...

Checking with all mummies, do u intend 2 shave ur bb hair n eye brows after 1mth old?? Usuali bring bb go wher shave?? Normal salon??

Good morning mummies mid week liao jiayou we got 2 more days to go....

Sookie at least now bunny gal reached 2kg liao but also have to watch out in case she grew too bug then no more natural delivery for me.

Piggy can seek MP's help, nowadays hospitals a bit no empathy lor

Gerry for me I will bring my pump just in case since I stayed near TMC....

A bit sad for me leh because I dont seem to be able to squeeze in my wedding band anymore. I think fingers are swollen? I hoped this is not permanent.

Good morning!!!

Piggy, so u going to change Kyler to another CC??? Did u send him there today? Did he enjoy? Change at this point not so ma fan but another round of searching n adapting routine... Some more another 6weeks++ u going to deliver #2, time very limited liao... Jia you!!!!!

My Terry reluctant to enter the centre this morning... Cry until like tearing ppl rooftop... But after I went for my breakfast n went back to check, he is quite ok aldy...

Twin star, shave eyebrow!!???? Later princess got thick eyebrow like La Bi Xiao Xin how?? Sound scry to me, Wahahaha... Not all saloon do shaving for newborn, must check. I brought Terry to Hwa Xia last time, S$20 for shaving...

Back