(2011/03) Mar 2011

Think my boy is teething too. I tried to put my finger into his mouth, he chewed very hard and refuse to let go of my finger. Also very cranky at nite.... Need to be coaxed for very long in order to sleep....I bought a TT teether (maciam pacifier) for him to chew and he likes it v much. As for Sophie the giraffe, he is still learning how to hold it. I find Sophie is abit dangerous as it keep poking my boy's face and eye area.

wah sibeh shag, bb wakie in the middle of the night to play with me....and gassy tummy...sighs...shag shag

btw, i have everydayminerals spree going on, if keen, pls go to spree section!

Kteo: When Person A passes the bb to Person B, and bb takes one look at Person B and starts crying, that usually means the bb buey song or unuse to the face he/she sees --> i.e. pple recognition. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Tat day, I brot my bb to a seldom visited room, he twisted his head and body, looked up/down, left/right.... then lips started trembling, and broke into a howl.... tat again, to me, is room recognition loh.. haha [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

pinkypop, i had stomach flu 3 weeks ago too...it lasted 3 days and i took 4 days of medicine. It spreaded to my hubby and then my mom and then my dad.... and we had dinner with my brother's family for father's day celebration and guess what, they ganna too!!!!! it's a really scary and potent bug! but thank God my baby was totally fine.

Thanks AirMez, then mine not yet, still smiling when all my friends pass her around... haha.

I suspect Zara Sale starts tomorrow... if any of you interested.

This morning, my mum checked on my boy's gum and the lower gum is hard and surface flat, my mum said teething soon. No wonder, recently saliva alot and keep using his finger to dig & dig his mouth, sometimes dig till wanna vomit.

pixie: hi 5...mr kyler woke up at 2+ these 2 days saying he hungry and make his dad read him books in the night...

siao or not?

i physically woken up but mentally still asleep...

2ks

huh! really ah? if like that i sure scold my boy muahahahah

now i have a rule for him, sun havent come up, cannot wake up

sun goes down, moon comes up, he must go to sleep

i very evil

Matchedgal and Jaster: TT teether I bought it at kiddy palace. Think now still hv 20% sales. I try to find the photo and upload ltr. As for Sophie, cannot sterilze. Hv to use a damp cloth to wipe. Think we can also use the bottle vege detergent to clean it. Read it fr other thread, if we sterilize Sophie, will nt hv the sound anymore....

Hi Kteo,

my ger will cry very badly after a few minutes carried by other people and she will stop crying when I carry her. Tested a few times liao. She stop crying almost immediately in my arm so pple say she recogise the faces.

Hi matched gal,

Thanks for the advice. Will give her intensive training these two days at mum place. Trying not to take more leaves to save up for emergencies.

pixie: ya lor...he said he hungry leh...then the poor dad make milk for him lor..

then he insisted taking his books to read...

i just read him a story at night mah, think not enough, i read more tonight..

nowadays find time not enough leh..

yday only play with didi for 10 mins nia then he go zzz le..

and he also abit siao...

he drank 160ml still not enough, then make another 30ml for him then he enough..

what's wrong with the babies huh...why they change pattern when the mummies goes back to work...boo!

kiefer also drooling lots leh...

he doesnt seem to like existing teether lor...

and i cant find those ring type teether which are smaller...

tot of buying sophie too...is it good?

very ex leh...

got cheaper source bor??

Hi 2ks,

I bought Sophie from a seller who posted on this thread at $28. I think it's abit cheaper then BP.

The quality is gd and my ger smile each time Sophie squeak when we press but my ger do not know how to grab hold of sophie yet.

SN,

Your bug also very strong but lucky bb ok... The PD said if bb merlions 5 times in 24hr (a lot not the one mouthful kind) must bring hospital...

Hi Mummies,

NUK teats - NB (unopen) Standard neck Medium hole stage 1 latex, total 4 packs (8 teats), each pack selling at $3.

NB (unopen) Standard neck Medium hole stage 2 latex, 1 pack (2 teats) selling at $3.

NUK soother - NB (open), left 1 soother, stage 1 latex, to give away for free.

Avent Non-spill, Easy sip, 6m+ Soft Spout NB (open), left 1 piece, to give away for free.

Self collect. Pm me if interested.

2k - Retail 39.90, Bp sells 32 or so...

Theres this lady who sell it $28 cos she say she self import from france... $28 include free postage

You can email her at [email protected]

Pixie - I like your sun haven come up, cannot wake up..

Sun goes down n moon comes up, must sleep... Haha... Next time i shall use this idea to teach eden, since they still small don't know how to see time!!!

Very ideal!!!! I like... I laughed when i read it just now...

2Ks,

i have a sophie too .. but shay prefer hankie (those bigger one) though .. & he likes the tagii ..

bought so many different teether for him. but i think some are too big/heavy for him to grab now. Maybe later ba.. different bb have different preference .. u can borrow my sophie to show kiefer, if he like then u buy lor else so exp buy liao no use also heartpain la

fel:thanks...was trying to find a cheaper one..

sinmey: show him? wait he grab and bite how? very ex hor..

is it heavy?

he can grab things already la..

but seems like his hands taste nicer leh

pinkypop, ya the bug is extremely scary. At first i thought i spread to my hubby cos we shared one cup of ice green tea. And my mom got it since we shared the dinner dishes. but since then we have been very careful, making sure that we don't share anything...but my dad still got the bug and i have no idea how my brother's family caught the bug since there were separate forks and spoons used at the father's day dinner.... super scary. You take care ya...drink H20 or 100plus. add some salt into the drink. alternatively, add salt and sugar into plain water. this will help your body to absorb the water.

Hi Mummies, I'm also a march mummy and have been a silent reader. I was wondering what kind of cooler bag is good for keeping ebm when I bring baby out? I'm using the medela cooler bag (the one that comes with the pump) now which can hold my 5oz medela bottles and small nuk bottles. My girl is already drinking 5oz now and will probably increase in another month's time and I'll have to go for bigger bottles, but the bigger bottles probably won't fit into the medela cooler bag anymore. Especially nuk bottles, as they are so long. Any recommendations? Thanks!

2Ks,

it's quite light lar .. compare to other teether.

Aiya, if kiefer grab & bite means u can spend the $28 for Sophie liao .. haha .. then u jz take it back, wash & give back to Shay (i won't tell him) .. hahaa ..

Agree, their thumb/fist seem the most tasty one to suck/bite. Only when sucking the fist got 'chuit chuit' sound lor .. whenever i see him doing that i'll take his fist out & tell him cannot bite/suck ur hand .. then he'll give me that cheeky smile accompany with the innocent look .. haaa

Zenia,

I think better go see pd... my fren's bb kena & hospitalise to KK for 3 days leh. She got it from her elder sis who is 5 yrs old from cc. Eye swollen till cannot open & pd gotta clean it with cotton bud. So heartpain to see that lor.

hai, weather is bad & many virus is around everywhere ..

and i'm down with flu ..

2Ks,

it's quite light lar .. compare to other teether.

Aiya, if kiefer grab & bite means u can spend the $28 for Sophie liao .. haha .. then u jz take it back, wash & give back to Shay (i won't tell him) .. hahaa ..

Agree, their thumb/fist seem the most tasty one to suck/bite. Only when sucking the fist got 'chuit chuit' sound lor .. whenever i see him doing that i'll take his fist out & tell him cannot bite/suck ur hand .. then he'll give me that cheeky smile accompany with the innocent look .. haaa

Zenia,

I think better go see pd... my fren's bb kena & hospitalise to KK for 3 days leh. She got it from her elder sis who is 5 yrs old from cc. Eye swollen till cannot open & pd gotta clean it with cotton bud. So heartpain to see that lor.

hai, weather is bad & many virus is around everywhere ..

and i'm down with flu ..

Hey Mummies

I totally agreed with Sinmey on the bad weather, both my daughters were/are down wih flu and cough, worse is to see a 3 month old cough and taking medicine.

Anyone having the same heartache as me...

Regards

May Ng

I bought Sophie from lotusgreen111 too.

As for TT teether, pls see below pic:

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5666903.jpg]

Sinmey, okok will bring her to pd tomorrow if her eye still red tomorrow...

Jaster, ha... I din know Sophie cannot put in sterlizer... Haha... No wonder my Sophie don have the squeeking sound anymore...lolz...

My gal din like Sophie a lot leh... Sad la, buy liao she don like...

$28 for a teether very ex hor..

i didnt buy for kyler the other time la..

but prob cos i find like i no buy things for didi this time round, so tot of spending on it..

sinmey: same lor...he suck until got sound...majiam so tasty..

then drools all over...hanky also wet..

damn disgusting..

weather is really bad...

kyler also having flu and cough...and the worse thing is he MUST sayang didi everyday

Reverie: Think the mummies here all use FTG Fridge to go. A march mummy is also selling hers as she has stop breastfeeding. U may wan to consider. PM me for details as i dont check thread often! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wow.. Seems like a lot ppl down huh??

I'm down with flu too.. Eden is down with cough... He so poor thing even in sleep also keep coughing every 1-2 mins.. Sometimes cough till choke lor

Reverie- you can use fridge to go.. They r great.. I got the big one.. Can fit In nuk big bottles.. Can put in four bottles cos I bring four bottles in them to my son IFC...

Just need to freeze them overnight and they r good to last 12 hours .. I got one extra brand new one black colour to let go.. Let me know I you're keen...

Fang Fang,

i can feel u .. so small bb coughing & taking medicine .. so poor thing

2Ks,

actually sophie is not a must la .. i bought bcoz my hb said i bias. my girl have & shay dun have .. & i just bought lo

the drools ... aiyoo .. sometime shay smile & the drool jz drop to the floor .. faint

My shoulder always got wet mark de lor, whenever i carry him on shoulder

sinmey: yes...my hubby also always say why no buy for didi...korkor all got new clothes..

aiya...can pass down mah...why buy so many...he only go out during weekends...

but i got buy some for him during gap sales la...

50% then buy 5 pcs above got extra 20%..

some tshirts only cost $7.60

Hey 2Ks

Ya...my elder daughter sayang meimei everyday that is why meimei got flu and cough....

so heartache to see meimei take medicine and got block nose.

Hey Fel

Did you bring Eden to see PD? Any medicine given?

Actually, when I brought my no 2 to see pd, she commented that there is no medicine for young bb...sigh..

fangfang: please dont remind me hor...

no matter how i try my best to separate them, he still insist sayang his didi...

so i am waiting for didi to fall sick only...

i got ready my sterimar and iiladin le

fel: alot of people sick now...

and its also the hfmd season...

so its a good thing that eden is going to MFS, cos MFS ifc is separate room de

SN: Thanks for the advice [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nowadays seems like may people are sick. There is a HFMD season? Starting from when to when? I'm bringing my girl for trial at ifc soon.

SN, gastric flu can be spread through air, so no need to share forks/spoons to spread.

Reverie, I'm using Tommee Tippee cooler bag. Can fit two 8oz bottles.

fangfang, my #1 also likes to kiss #2, so #2 also got blocked nose. What medicine is your meimei taking? At this age, can only give nose drop?

fang fang, my heartache with my two just ended last week. jia you!

So to de-squeek sofie, can just sterilize it. Hmm, considering. Everytime my boy squeeks it, my dog barks.

Actually, the best protection to our bb is breastmilk. My boy was not as sick as my girl. I asked pd if it was because of the antibodies in breastmilk, he said partially. It kinda help, I guess.

oh ya, HFMD season, my colleague's out for this whole week cos both her kids kena. sigh!

Today got hfmd scare, cc ask me to bring #1 home coz got rashes on the back...brought him to gp, gp say most likely not but best stay home n monitor....heng i working frm home tmr....sian, how to work n take care of 2 kids at the same time? Heng got maid else i sure die

Wish me luck tmr

hi ladies,

ohhh... so Sophie cannot be sterilized! hahaa... yet to let Jovan try out Sophie.. scared it pokes his eyes lor... hahaaa... he loves his fist so much! whole fist in leh.. then tell him next time his mouth become big big then he knows... the more i tell him, the more he wants to put his fist into his mouth! and when he can't successfully do that... he will scream!!!

Back