(2011/03) Mar 2011

2ks, zenia

she sleeps as early as 6.30 lah, thats the earliest i kena before...usually is 7-ish, latest 7.30pm

she wakes up for milk at 11+, and another feed at perhaps 4+ lor

how ah....dunno leh. all i did was to ensure that she dun sleep after 5. so she will be tired by 6+ liao, so automatically 7 she will ko for the night...

SN, you can actually give another feed at 11plus, so that your bb can wakie for milk at 6-7 bah. 8+ for last feed is a bit too early

jam: u are not a bad mummy la...just that i am very strict on sleeping habits..

i insisted on some of my rules for better in future..

tats why now my baby is easier u see...

there is no right or wrong on ways to put your baby to sleep...

just do whatever u feel comfortable with

zenia: how come soooo late than can sleep? on good nights, i try to complete everything by 10.30pm...i got alot of house chores to do...

and please i am not good life hor...u try doing what i doing...shag to the max ok

i also pump after both sleep...pump quite fast la..i think the morning pump more tired...body awake but mind still sleeping lor...zzz

i just try to do the daily chores first, some others i leave it during weekends...

pixie: mine dont wake up in the night already leh...

8.30 feed le zzz till next morning...

sometimes 5.45am wakes up, but these 2 days we wake him up de..

but i dunno how long this will last la..

i expect sleepless nights again when he is teething

2ks, i guess i have to blame it on our routine ba... cos hb is studying and i'll be at my mum's place till he picks us up. sometimes he come at 9, sometimes 10pm... even if i bring her to the room earlier, dim the lights and put her in sleeping position she'll still look at me eyes big big de... i dunid to do chores lar cos my house not here yet...haha u win, u more shag :p i think last pump is the siong-est for me lor... by the time alr v tired liao, still gotta pump and wash and sterlize the parts @@ everybody alr hit the bed and snoring liao i still pumping and washing...

2ks

wah shiok lor, mine still cant, i just flip over n latch her if she eh eh eh for milk. i dont mind as long as she dun cry or wake up n play or dont want to sleep eyes big big. usually she dream latch at 11+ and 4+ i oso dream offer-latch muahahahah

i just want her to sleep early. thats my priority. thats what i did for #1 and i wanted to do the same for #2

Hello everybody!! Wah so long no come in kpo liao. Lolx.

Pandahut, my baby still almost hairless leh, sigh, how to give him haircut.

Pixel, my baby also still can't slp thru.

But he managed his own routine, initially 2 1/2hrly feeding, now 4hrly liao.

Good for me, can slp more liao =)

2Ks, how do we know baby is teething?

Why teething = sleepness nights?

zenia: then bo bian one...i think its hard for yr girl too...cos it will be like, fallen asleep already but later got to move her to go back again..then even tougher to make her sleep lor..

maybe try to train when u have yr own house bah, although it will be abit difficult la...

pixie: i dont latch now le...i want him to take a full milkfeed then can zzz longer. very shag for me...but yday i backside itchy give him the neh neh, he still latch, just for fun..LOL

hi milktea! WAVE WAVE! Long time no see...

me back to work already leh

bb signs of teething might be drooling, then cranky, fever, lao sai, put fist into mouth etc..

but it might take a few weeks to few months before u see the real thingy..

teething will be fussy mah...

painful leh...and might need pacifier more..

and u know la, pacifier will drop and they will wake up = no sleep lor..

Regarding dream feed.... Once our emperor sleeps liao, no one dares to try risk waking him... Otherwise all of us sleepless... I dun understand how dreamfeed works leh, wont the baby be at least semi awake in order to drink milk?

2ks, heh.. yaloh long time no see loh.

I been getting the lazy diease recently, don't feel like doing anything other than sleeping and nua-ing in sofa. Haha..

About baby teething, so bad ah, aigoo... I see my nightmare will be coming soon then.

My baby started drooling, fist into mouth (infact everything can grab will be into mouth including my nursing cover).

Evrynite I have to fight him to sleep.

Act can tell he's very very tired le, eyes wana close le but he jerked himself to keep awake leh.

Very scary hor.

I think is playful.

So evrynight I carry pat pat, he cry cry cry then fell asleep in my arms then I put him into bed. So naughty. But so lovable. Hahaa..

SN

my idea of dreamfeeding my gal, she still sleeping and i carry her up for milk, eyes still closed... will occassionally open... let her suckle, she don wan liao she'll just stop sucking and drift to lala land again... no chance to even burp her :p

milktea: first time mummies usually more "xin teng" the babies mah...so will rock pat..

i am the evil mummy...no means no...

u still have time to nua...i wanna nua also no time..

mang mang mang....

Milktea,

Nuaing is super luxury nowsday...

Actually no all teething is tough lar... I remember my girl, jz cranky n slight fever.. N all the 4 teeth came together.

Pixie, hi^5... I also won't allow Shay to sleep in evening. He very tire but so long u play with him he will entertain us. If he dun have gd sleep at IFC, he also sleep right reach home ard 7pm... All the way till morning 5.30am. If the last feed at IFC is early like 5pm, I'll dreamfeed him ard 12am b4 I sleep. I prefer t play n drag till 8pm. Shower n feed him then he will sleep till morning without milk le... I'm trying to train him to wake up 6am for milk now. Like this morning, he eh eh eh on 5am I jz ignore him(ok, I'm jz too sleepy n can't open my eye).. My hand patpat he backside then he sleep Liao. 5.20am eheheh again then I quickly go heat up milk. I back to see him he doze Liao. Then I also sleep together. Till 6.15am, this time not eh eh Liao, it's Wah Wah Wah. Lucky the milk is warm Liao. I feed him n pump. He's awake n smile at me' when I pump lo.... Hope to drag his waking time to 6am... To fit my time ... Haha

2Ks, I wanted to train him but realised no point. Coz my inlaw is baby's caretaker.

He eh eh eh only my MIL kan chiong liao. Heehee..

Sinmey, Shay don't sleep in the evening? Ok ah lidat?

Oh, we still have a ktv date, Annie noe busy with shifting over to her new house. By then all of us would have settle down back at work then maybe can take a day off for buffet/ ktv =)

Abt nua-ing, I only took 2months maternity leave back then, so once awhile I apply leave to nua at home loh. Else always feeling sleepy and tired man.

ohyes, baby highchair.

My MIL said no need to have a chair just for feeding leh thou I intend to buy the infamous Ikea one. Hurhur...

Jaster,

U went to pout for hair cut too? Mine just cut 2 weeks ago and now thinking shd buy the coupon for next haircut but its only valid for 3 months leh and dun think his hair will grow so fast.

Milktea,

The coupon is valid for 3 months, will yr baby hair grow by then? hahhaa!!!

Highchair, my dad go to Toyogo factory and buy, can't remembter how much but if not wrong its 2 for $50 (something like this) and he bought 2. But i yet to try out not sure if its stable or not.

Milktea

He sleep la.. But only short nap(<1hr). But after I pick him from IFC ard 6.30pm, he has no chance to sleep till 8+pm. Sometime he too tire n jz doze off. Ever go record we reach home ard 7pm. He's too tire n start to cry Liao. I jz let him sleep lor( nvr shower also) then I tot he will wake up 9-10pm for milk but he nvr lor. End up I woke him up ard 11+pm, feed n change diaper. He's awake n smile. But I jz tell him good nite n off the light Liao. He self play few minute no fun n he will sleep after a while..

sinmey: kiefer sleeps very well in ifc leh...i c his communication book hor..can have 1-2 hours block sleep leh...

i told the teachers he zzz so well, they said comfortable and got classical music to listen mah...LOL

i also think time not enough for the kids..

only less than an hour to play with him then he need to zzz le

Sigh high chair... i tell my mum i buy one for her, her reply was 'no need la, very soon the baby won't even want to sit in it, just go chinatown buy those bamboo ones put on the floor type' =.='''''''''''''

playmat leh... aiya don't need la, just put her on her cot bed she will know how to move around, once she start to crawl she won't even want to stay in the play mat @_@

Ktv,

This morning I just thinking of going ktv tmr. On half day n nothing to do. Maybe I can go lunch while ktv there. But I flu leh... Sian.

So when ? Must inform earlier coz afte this wk, I can't take leave so frequent le coz my temp leaving next wk le... Double sian.

Today I also work half day, then go lunch with HB n massage 1.5hr... Shiok

Tomorrow, work half day, lunch at ktv n maybe transformer after Tat (depend wat time the show start) ??

2ks: lol i see my baby poor thing leh! like kenna cage in her cot bed =.=''

Btw i saw some mummies going back to work, u guys wake up at 5am isit? how to last one whole day at work. i sure yawns in the afternoon. eye bags sure deeeep like panda...

panda: have ba, got to go chinatown those places to hunt. i saw one photo my bro-in-law send me while he in taiwan, one mummy push her baby in the bamboo pram? lol it's very small but look damn cute.

valerie: she might have her point la..older people sometimes can be quite stubborb de.

lol...i wake up at 5.50am...pumping at 6.05am...yawns...

hv to leave home at 7am..

i pity the boys more...got to wake up early too...they cannot nua too

2ks,

Same same.. My alarm at 6am, but my lovely Shay like to wake me' up at 5.30am. I pump with close eye one lor... Haha. My target to leave home at 7am always can't make urn end u leave at 7.15am.

Are u all using those baby bath tub to bath yr babies? Now it seems to small to fit and my boy keep splashing & kicking water, where can I find bigger tub?

Valerie,

U r absolutely right. Dun dare to look at the panda eye Liao... N the worst is, somehow after I finish all my job, I only get to sleep by 12am. Only 5hr sleep for me'.

fang fang n someone else (can't remember the name)

I went Pd this morning...

He say cough flu all can't give medicine... Cos bb too small...But i ask him to give Eden MEdicine to thin his phlegm... He gave Mucolin, a mucolytic which help to thin and help them expel them phlegm...

But because they don't know how to spit it out, doc say they will swallow the phlegm n it will come out in their poo poo...

To me, i think it's better than nothing, rather than all the phlegm get stuck in the lungs and cough like mad n choke...

See already also heart pain..

panda hut,

i bought the white tub from kiddy palace.. still quite okie.. but my boy likes to kiao kao... both legs up one!!! buay tahan him!!!

yday my mom and i tried bathing him with water hose.. hahaaa.. quite fun also.. but hor like need 2 ppl to bathe if not will wet yourself leh..

sinmey: yeah man...i also pump with eyes close...

haiz...so wei da hor..

lucky my hubby send me to work, i can rest my eyes after dropping the boys..

panda hut: there are bigger bath tubs selling at kiddy palace.. i am using puku brand one..

kyler is using it still...

fel: got nose discharge bor? can use sterimer to clear the nose too leh...its just a spray...

Wah 5am? Tats so early. Den Wat time u guys slp at nite? I slp at 1145pm & wake 615am oreadi feel like dying. After work, v tired. But c bb Liao jz wanna play & spend some time w her. After she slp den I bathe n get ready for my last pump.

wah!! suddenly so many posts!!

Val, I think the playmat is really good leh, my baby keep staring at the cartoons on it. And he did his first flip on it too =)

Waking up, I wakeup at 5.30am.. latch then try to sneak a nap for 10mins before he gets impatience and start eh eh eh.. then must get ready for the day le. SO when I pump at work, I shut my eyes and brain.

SN, yah evrynight he cry to slp in my arms. Faster than putting him on bed and let him slp by himself.

Sinmey, TRANSFORMER 3 - AWESOME! Lolx.

haha ok, think look at chinatown first ba...

sigh, i seriously nt looking forward to going back to work lol. But joining u guys soon liao.. wake up early and sleep late =.='' and lesser time with the baby.

fel: hope eden get well soon.

starfruit, it's not just good.

It's AWESOME! Hahaa..

Am a transformer movie fan, watch it yesterday! =)

But I would think Xmen is better. In terms of story.

i oso on leave tomorrow leh sinmey

fel, i was being told use the seasalt nasal spray before illadin works better

its called sinomarin

starfruit: wahaha good leh, save money =ppp

milktea: i also think it's a good buy lor... sigh, think i'll do what every child will do to their parents, buy already bring home and get nagged. ehehehehe.

5.30am...6am... sigh.. i used to dread waking up those hours for sch... here it goes again...

just bought the famous Ikea high chair last wkend... $25 for the chair, $4 for the tray n $9 for the cushion... very worth lar and quite stable also.

i think all working mothers wake up almost at the same time, i wake up at 6am to pump while hb dream feed bb...

Milktea

Sometime think take leave go watch movie like very wasted leh.. But I think I ll watch la since u rate awesome for it.. N most important thing is, I dun have program tmr... Haha

Back