(2011/03) Mar 2011

Joc,

I see wat time and how long was the previous feed, like daytime if the previous feed like 4 hr ago then make 180ml and he can finish, if like 3 hr then 160ml. But every morning the first feed he drank the least like 120ml only and also at night when dream feed about 140-160ml as got once my MIL

make 180ml after like 8hr (night time), he merlion. So only day time then make 180ml.

My baby drinks 140-150ml per feed

Btw, mummies who are on FM, Enfalac, Stage 1 says 1-12 month, Stage 2 says 6 months abv... means it's ok to change to stage 2 when the baby hits 6 months? Or is it better to stay on with Stage 1 till the baby is 1yr?

hi mummies!...

baby touch books will be delivered to me tmr and wed/thurs.. divided into 2 batches cos we haf lotsa books.. so some of u will be in the first batch while some in the 2nd batch, i will sms/email u girls ok?

anw, there are some books tt's OOS at suppliers end, therefore, i will refund u girls the $ tog with the collection of books ok? =)

I don't think i'll be getting bumbo seat leh, went to mothercare to put my baby on it.. her tighs look like it's getting tight within 1-2 months already =.='' think it's better to wait and just buy a nice high chair for her later... any recommendations for high chair?

oh yes, pls gimme some time to sort them n pack them up, n contact u girls.. cos my hb's grandma jus passed away n these few days i'll be busy at funeral n all. thanks for understanding ok.. =D

hi ladies, help! i need to buy chest freezer for storing my milk... any recommedation which model to buy and where to get?

i have been vexing over current freezer bursting, so much so that i scare to pump milk... always rather latch instead of pump it out to store... getting crazy.

Hi mummies, if anyone of u still needs Bravado Nursing Tank (White, Size 34 B/C), let me know k.. I have a new piece.. bought it but didn't wear.. brand new !

Oh yes, also for preloved yellow bumbo seat with tray, my fren is looking to sell. I bought mine already but havent used it...cos baby not sitting upright yet.

Valerie, shld proceed to stage 2.. but before u proceed to stage 2, they will ask u to introduce stage 2 to the babies nearing their 6 months.. meaning for e.g. u are giving ur bb 3 scoops of stage 1, they will ask u to give 1 sccop of stage 2 + 2 scoops of stage 1 for the 1st week, then 2nd week, give 2 scoops of stage 2 + 1 scoop of stage 1, lastly u can give stage 2 le.. thats wat abbott consultant advise me.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

valerie

eh you were at marche rite? i called your name but u were looking around. coz i was at marche, wanting to pass stuff to rach....you were near the entrance...i was the lady in green with MIM sling

btw, high chair, ikea lor. v standard. my ikea high chair seats 3 babies before liao, now onto the 4th baby (mine)

Aiyo... My PM got prob.... Have not received a single PM for days... If anyone PM me and I didn't reply... Pls kindly email me.... Got my email rite??

Thanks....

High chair> I wanted to buy ikea red but OOS Liaoz...

So we ended up with Lucky baby... Nice and good...

Bigger seat & chair and it's cushioned... Got Pictures.... Ry enjoyed sitting, eating n learning there..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But of cuz ikea high chair is cheap n good too la... Common everywhere...[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Someone asked me abt KOI DARK CHOCOLATE??

It's called cocoa berry..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

LITTLE BHUBU PERSONALISED TEE FOR BABIES + toddlers (3yrs)

Anyone keen??

Getting a disc off per piece..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Email me please... Not sure my PM working or not...

If no have my email, whatsapp, SMS, FB me and I'll give u my email okie!!! Thanks!!!

Panda_hut & Valerie, how r Ur kids? I'm wondering if I shd increase my girl's feed. Coz sometimes after she finish drinking, 1-2mins later, she'll cry abit. But if carry her upright n try burp her, after awhile she's ok. So not sure if it's coz of trapped air or drink not enough.

Joc,

Shd be d trapped air. My boy when going to burp also like this, scream, struggle, cry n once after burp, song song leow. Now he likes to bite the teats n when pull d milk bottle out he cry n put ir back he happy.

Wah anyone of u experienced b4. My pigeon milk storage bottle was deformed. Dunno Wat hap. Tis morning when take out fr steruliser was still ok. Put in e ziplock bag & bring to office. When pump took out n realized its out of shape Liao. So scary.

Joc,panda,

My bb is also 3.5mths. He's taking 160ml but sometimes will merlion. When he's cranky, he will drink only 100ml. These 2 wks, he's taking 120ml per feed. Can sleep from 11am till 6am.

Valerie: sorry can't answer your question on fm cos my bb doesn't drink till 1 year old..

Regarding high chair, there r many kinds.. I would prefer those harness type.. So that strap them more safely..

Some high chair can adjust the seat too, straight or slanted abit so can put them on it go rest too...

Think mothercare has a good range...

Alooha: there r really a few brands of chest freezer in the market, u hv to see which kinds u like... E.g open from top, or open from side like normal fridge. Then also must see the size u would prefer leh..

Brands, farfalla, techno, Mitsubishi, kadeka, houseproud etc

Mummies w avent digital warmer... I juz bought one but y e milk seems to b cold when e warmer finish e job. Eg I wan to warm 150ml of chilled milk so I put bottle n fridge indicator. For volume I put 170ml. But when warmer finish e job e bottle is ho. But milk is cold leh. Do u experience same prob??? What went wrong???

Mummies w avent digital warmer... I juz bought one but y e milk seems to b cold when e warmer finish e job. Eg I wan to warm 150ml of chilled milk so I put bottle n fridge indicator. For volume I put 170ml. But when warmer finish e job e bottle is ho. But milk is cold leh. Do u experience same prob??? What went wrong???

OLD NAVY 30%

Today last day...

Send me by 6pm if u have any orders...

But please EMAIL ME instead of PM...

cuz my PM not working... Havent receive any PMs for dayyyyssss..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Babybride, for the avent digital warmer, i usually set one or two levels above, ie if im warming 140ml, i set 170ml. Usually the temp will b just right if u do tt. The other way is tt, when the beep goes off, u wait for it to finish beeping completely hen take out... By then, the temp will b just right.

Hello mummies...

Long time since i posted here, hehe... Work has been keeping me busy...

Any of your babies teething already? I saw a white bud on my ger's left front gum, tot it was a drop of milk at first, but felt it, and it's hard! Haha... Dinno so fast teething liaoz... O no... Cranky days ahead, haha...

matched gal, haha woke up so early huh? *wave wave* me gg to try to sleep after pumping....hope no problems gg back to lala land...

Totorodino,

I got prob sleeping, hai... Okie, g'nite to u [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] or rather, erm, gd morning, hahaha...

2Ks, I see. Tks.

Ppl told me open from top kind are cheaper. But it's cons is it will be messy (difficult to sort & retrieve). Don't care lah... Better than no space to freeze & store sia.

ALOHAA - I bought a tecno one, 130 litres (i think so, or 120litres)....

I bought a second hand one, $120 only... very worth it i feel, from a ang moh lady...

You can google it, or go craiglist and find....

matched gal, i also saw a bud on my gal's gum... but it's on the side... and the gum ard the bud is white white de... and she super cranky these two days, and she's drooling a lot! is this teething?

Hazel: oooooh wow ok, thanks alot! that helped hehe.

pixie: LOL so sorry! think i was distracted, i saw u but i don't know what was i doing also =.='' 4th baby ahhhh... u also another super mummy.

hmmm think i'll look at ikea first for high chair..

Rach: ya i saw some mummies bought that, looks comfy too!

2ks: its ok la! ur doing such a good job in producing BM hehe. sigh my boobs failed me, i tried what u recommend pump twice morning and night... my boobs nv felt so empty, think very soon my supply will dry up. Anyway hope going back to work is smooth for u!

Joc: should be trapped air, sometimes my baby cries after a feed, i burp awhile walk around she's ok already. but if she continues to cry after 10 mins means she wants more milk. after giving her she went back to sleep, try to listen to ur baby cries ba, sometimes it's hard to figure out also.

pinkypop: babe! received the storage bags already. thanks alot!! sorry for the delay of payment =p didn't realise i nv clicked the confirm button -.-''

Hi fel, is that the one which is open from top? I will check it out. By the way, how do you store/sort the milkbags? Since freezer is deep, how do you keep it tidy and able to find the batch of milk you want?

Alohaa - Yes, mine is open from the top kind...

I store mine in big plastic container... I didn't buy lock n lock in the end... So quite ex i feel... Didn't bear to part with money also, plus i managed to find cheaper alternative...

Toyogo plastic container.. I bought it from Giant at $6.90 each... Bought 5 of them,,,

2k taught me, just pack liao then stack them up lor...

Freshest one i put most bottom... The ones i wanna use i put the top lor, easier to reach ma

valerie

i dun have 4 babies lar, the high chair rotate between me n my sisters....

if this is my 4th, i think i will die. wont see me chatting here or drinking koi/gong cha or meeting mummies.

surely be at home sweating!

SN, I tried warming 150ml chilled milk n indicate as 170ml chilled mode then set it run. E only thing I never do is wait til e beep goes off before take bottle out

Back