(2011/03) Mar 2011

Pinkypop,

i use a cup of warm(quite hot in fact) to heat up the chilled ebm.

How long, it depends if ur bb like it very hot ? My girl like hot hot while my new bb Shay like slightly warm nia ...

if your bb have a drinking schedule, u can take the chilled ebm from fridge earlier so the warming process is faster ?

sher. (rie): Thanks! I shall try that. I also read some ang moh give str fr fridge but I was worried not good for her tummy.

Till date I also havent joined any gatherings. Only weekends go church or supermarket shopping only. My girl sleeps extra well outside then I always end up with very full boobs! Go out alone hard to carry baby barang barang, stoller plus pump as well...

Xiao Bei, me same. I've no engorgement oso. Still prepared cabbage in fridge, didn't even get to use. Think coz milk so little till won't engorge. Actually, now I thought I should have come on the forum earlier so that I can get more advise & know that I'm not the Onli one with the issue.

Pinkypop, I use a warmer. My colleague passed to me. Quite gd I feel, no Ned waste warm water. But my HB says waste electricity. Haa.

Wah, suddenly realized quite a few staying near town. Perhaps nx time we can bulk purchase or exchange stuff, so much easier. My email [email protected]

Add me in FB ya!

Eh, anybody here work in town? Raffles place? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Nxtime can hv lunch together... to discuss about our naughty babies, hahahahah....

sinmey,

where is 2ks staying ya??? u all bring babies along??? let me check with my manager if she allow me to take leave that fast or not as i have lots of things to catch up..

u gals when have the gathering for BB swimming again??? i'm very intereted in that lei!!!

I usually clean & change her at abt 830 den feed her. 9+ put her in room to slp. She'll kick kick move move till fall aslp. At times will Eh Eh den will go in to ask her slp n pat her abit. Daytime, can't leave her to slp on her own. Coz she'll take a long time. By the time she slp, it'll b time for nx feed. So usu I pat her o slp. But at times she'll wake up like 15-20mins later. So Ned to pat again. Sometimes work, sometimes dun. Den I'll haf prob, no time to pump.

Now my life is feed, bathe, change diaper, pump. Haiz.

Fish,

2Ks stay in Sembawang ..

most mummies bringing bb lar .. but me on half day from work so no bb from me .. think Hazel also not bring bb ...

haha ... lots os stories to tell since 3 mths MIA ??

Match gal, yes yes .. ren lao xin bu lao ... mai act cute jiu ok liao .. haha

Pinky pop, don't worry. My son started w going to church too. Then slowly my husband n I brought him out. So now I'm trying ti bring him out myself. Tried today n succeeded. So, got a lil bit more confidence.

Can I just ask those mummies that usually sit car go out, do u all put ur babies in the car seats or carry them?

Guess it's the same routine everyday. Now my bb likes to suck her fist. I already cut her nails. Not sure to let her suck her mitten or her thumb better? I tot to let her suck pacifier but she dun really like and kept falling out till I give up as washing the pacifier many times.

Matchegal, panda hut and Linlee, I also belong to the 70's era. Shld b the oldest here... 74! Not as energetic as b4 le.

Can't wait for my bboy to really sleep thru the nite! I need my uninterrupted sleep!!! :p

According to traffic rules need put child seat in car, but in actual fact it's difficult as bb cry so I carry. If sleep then I put at child seat.

Sher, I will usually put bb in the infant car seat.. Safety! But I already have a child seat for #1. So if no space, then carry bb in arms.

xiaobei,

i just let my bb suck his thumb, he same lor, dun really knw how to suck pacificer.

dun knw wat's wrong, I can't sign into my facebook. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Same here babyG, I'm waiting for that uninterrupted sleep that many pple say will come.

I'm so tired most days. I crash at 10plus, 11.

I dun like my bb to suck his thumb or fist cos will b very difficult to cut the habit next time. My friend's child was sucking thumb for comfort and end up the thumb looked "deformed" cos of prolonged sucking.

In my opinion, pacificer is easier to quit. My bb also dun really wanna suck pacificer and kept stuffing his fist and fingers in his mouth. Aiyoh, his hand got smell now and will b angry when we dun let him suck! How ah?

With the movement in the car, babies shld b lulled to sleep right? Usually mine will sleep when the car moves... And fusses when the car stops!! Ha... So cannot get caught in traffic jam.. Will cry the car down.

Sher, I've been carrying my girl cos car seat we bought wasn't suitable for newborn. Only recently she fits into the seat but the incline like still too steep though we put max already so she looks quite scrunched up sitting inside. She doesn't cry but sometimes when I feel she looks uncomfortable I will take her out...

Pinkypop,

Maybe u set the time for her ? My boy use to drink 2 hrly but I drag him to 3 hrs(slowly lar, 15min by 15 mins) now I wont feed him < 3 hr. He get use to it Liao.

Rach - Thanks for opening up your house once again.... It was almost exactly a month ago we started having gathering at your place and it got all of us addicted...

Haha...

Anyway i think you must be happy, really happy with all the money rolling in hor... Cos all your cash are stuck with the goods... (If i'm were you , sure damn happy one...)

Haha... =)

Yes, thanks RACH for playing host for today's gathering! N e mummies were happily buying from ur cupboard.. Maybe next time u xan have shopping bags n set up a cash out counter for mummies to queue up n pay u $$$.. Haha.. Hope we have really helped u clear some stocks n u see more cash in..

Thanks Rach for opening yr hse!...hehe.. buffet was nice n thanks for coordinating..=D

to all mummies who went.. sorry if Javier terrorise any bbs... =( my apologies..

Annie:nw u see my Jav, not cute alrdy hor? TERROR right??

My girl oso starting to suck her fist. At times, if she missed it, she'll get v irritated n give the v angry cry. Haa. I see oso find it funny. Den I'll encourage her to try again. Yet when I see her sucking her fist or if I carry her, she suck my clothes or arm, I'll tell her 'no no'. So contradicting rite. Haa.

Gian Gian Gian....

which one nice?

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5489697.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5489701.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5489698.jpg]

This is the case for wet wipes on stroller.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5489699.jpg]

2ks.. Wanna ask u something... Today the carrier you're using is beco right?? Did u use the infant insert ah??? My ah boy's leg like can't open wide enough le... He seems happier in bbjorn for now...

Hmmm miss so many gatherings.. Sigh then plus bb keep wan carry carry pat pat I become reader Liao not much time to post liao

mum went for wrist operation so mi alone take care of bb..can't join gathering as I need to take care of mum too. Sigh only can go ntuc or granny hse since Hubby goin too.. Then send mum go together too

wa, the posts too long, I can't finish to read all.

rach, buy the white one la, something different from the usual diaper bag.

What should I do with the wipe case I order from you since I have the diaper wallet now huh? I like have too many things to hang on my stroller leh.... Don't think my stroller can take it, especially the Maclaren one.. Mine not prego stroller so big n stable loh.. I don't want to buy a new stroller again....

Now I have the following things to hang on stroller:

- Parent tray

- Toys, story books

- Wipe case

- Fan

- Diaper bag

wa lau, like many things hor...

No wonder my friend ended up buying 3 strollers and the last stroller is the prego one, coz combi n Maclaren buay zai...

Like match gal I also put in car seat and give pacifier when I drive. Bb will in at the front seat cos rear seat her 姐姐 also in her car seat cos she onli two years old. But if my hubby is driving I will carry 妹妹 and sit with 姐姐 at the back

Rach: The white one is nicer.

Annie:go get the peg perego stroller.I suPport you! LolZzZ. Very steady one. I hang my seriously heavy bag also no scare.

lilprecious, terror 2 character is not cute but Jav's face is still very cute to me! hehehe... Now I very worry of Javier turning 2 yrs old! I think he will also be a monster leh! Argh, I don't want to think of it now... When reach the stage then see how... maybe by then I should go find n buy a chio pink cane (got beautiful cane anot?) to put in my diaper bag and when necessary, I will take it out to lecture him!

limlim, yaya peg perego (I spelled it wrongly just now, haha). I know it's very stable coz I saw n tried pushing my friend's one but I find it too heavy lah... I cannot lift up leh! If I push that stroller out I sure must take MRT loh. And if I were to buy another stroller I think my hb will say me!!! Maybe not now lah, coz I haven't even start using my Maclaren. :X

Super cranky bb today! Since reached home cranky until now.. Pat sleep a little, put down eyes wide awake.. Cry n need to carry.. Feed her also not interested ! I handle her until I v pek chek! Luckily her daddy not Working n in good mood n he saw me so tired he took over.. Till now yet to eat also..

Mummies, may be a silly question but wonder when u take ur babies out using pupsik or other carriers, how u eat at restaurants etc? I always have my quinny with me and only use the carriers when I go for short walks around the block. I'm very clumsy and always worried that I drop hot food on my gal.

Hey Elaine, I always wanted to ask that question too. Harha. I use a bjorn. If I'm eating like sushi, I will just carry him. But most if the time I will take the baby out of e carrier.

allets

mine too leh! juz now brought whole kampong to vivo, made a bad move of bring stroller! omgosh! u all ever see/hear me using stroller? i tot go shopping centre whole day, ok bring stroller and i can shop in peace!

in the end she didnt sleep much, ended up my maid carry her most of the time...stroller is to put my bag and my purchases only

and also, push stroller, sibeh fedup. maybe i dont have enough training. wait for my blk lift, wait 3 x but all full, in the end maid carried stroller down. go into train, no one gave up their seats for us.

change train at outram park, lift so full...all because of the stroller!

i told my maid i wont bring stroller out again unless i go short distance liao!

in the end, bb dont sleep well, just now too tired and way past the point of being cranky lor...cry n sleep, cry n sleep. even reject my nipples ok!

elaine, sher

i wont take out bb. however, i will put a pc of tissue or towel over my bb head if i know im eating something drippy

Back