(2011/03) Mar 2011

Rach - When i delivered, the physiotherapist taught me to do the Kegel exercise like 2 hourly FOR LIFE... lol...

I always forget one la...

She say do

5x long ones (count 1-10)

5x short ones (squeeze release - very fast one)

She say both also must do to maintain and improve pelvic floor muscle..

Maybe you can try that... =)

I've got prob holding my urine n poo oso. Feel so depress n lousy. Trying to remind myself to do the exercise but always forget. Oso, dunno squeeze correctly or not.

So tired. Up to pump again.

Rach- is bladder weak

To check- if you can control your urine well after drinking 1 cup of water wo gg to toilet in 1 hr- then u still not bad situation

Mine is confirmed bladder bag small cos last 3 years I went for epi scope- is a day surgery to scoop out something from your bladder area - put to sleep of course n check the condition of how bad the bladder has been affect

3 things u can do to prevent

- do the kegel exercise ESP when u are passing out urine - can push back urine flow n control slowly

- go and check w your GynAe or go kk cheaper lA

- go for regular physio therapy but I tell u - u won't like it cos it require u to insert a long tube into urine bladder n the tube transfer fluid into your bladder n you have to control ;( pain n pain

- lastly there is 1 medicine but I forgot the name ;) is selling at $5 per pill- to be taken every day!

So after my surgery, I decide to live w it and do pilates n kegel exercise myself;)

I am so sick of pumping.... Last night at 145am, i pumped in the dark for 20min. After tt to my horror, the left bottle has no milk! I thought my left breast milk ducts all blocked! So i immediately went to on the light n pumped the left side. This time there's output... Phew... I wonder wat happened.. Did i not position the funnel properly over my left breast? But i thot i felt the suction leh... So i spent double the time pumping... So upset... So tired....now pumping again.. Arghhhhh i hate to pump!

Mummies.. Anyone else interested in Skiphop stuffs??

Supplier tells me versa diaper bag very nice and not heavy...

Now very gian...

The changing station also cool... Lol....

Shall we do a 2nd round ordering?? Lol.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

PM me for prices...

Ladies- cold storage having promo for huggies ultra!

2 for $21.95!

And if purchase $100 and above. U can get the little tike BBQ play station worth $119!

Lin

Thks, I was just thinking of getting some! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mummies

Just a random qn, how many hrs of zzzz do you manage to get a day?

Fel> ya la... Kegels need to do de... #1 still got do... Now totally Bo chup and this is what I get Lo....

Yah I know what is long and short.....

Doing now as I'm typing ... Lol...

Other times will forget...

Rach / fels > I have the medela black pouch with ice pack and bottles all brand new to sell. The one that came with the freestyle. Also to sell the black bag if anyone wants. All brand new.

Pixie: koi cuz my brother q n bought me two cups so I slowly slowly enjoy! ;)

Vending machine ah.. But then the tea used to mk bbt not fresh lo!!! Then won't hv the koi taste! Haha! Today I gg town.. Prob get share tea!

SN, I can understand why you hate pumping. I am also like that. Don't be so stressed. You're doing your best for your baby. If pumping is too stressful, you can always top up with FM. Jiayou!

Print n such - You contact this lady 9644 7481

She wants to buy the bag only... maybe you can psycho her to buy the bottles as well... haha...

Fel

Can u let me have the batch # which was printed at d side of the white milkbag dispenser pack? Prolly starts with M something. For d milkbags with leaking prob

mommies enjoy urself today!!! i'm too lazy to drop by liao wor... cos like travelling to n fro leh... from bt batok to yishun... bzck to bt batok then down to amk! hahaaa.. tiring sia...

mommies staying in the west:

if you have got loots with Rach but too heavy to carry all the way back home.. can leave it @ Rach's place then i can collect them for u... Mon then drop by ur place to pass u all the stuff... that is if u all dun need the stuff urgently lah.. =) just let me know yah...

Rach,

can i drop by tonite to get the wet bags from u?

MGTH#F18214

BUT HOR, the number is my current bag de... The one that's leaking was the previous box lei... That one already throw away already... But i bought the two box together from you la.. So maybe same batch???

Any mummies going to rach's house from town area? I need to shop something from paragon,maybe can go together

If not,I'll just see u all there

Can't wait [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Glamourmom Nursing Tops/Tanks:

Mummies, i have 7 orders on hand liaoz.. most likely we can proceed...

Those keen can PM me asap?? thanks..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

www.glamourmom.com

All designs available on website is available for ordering.. so long its not OOS with Merchant in US... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Pooh bear, thanks  problem is my baby now hates fm!! He would give this disgusted look whenever i try to sneak in a fm feed... He will only drink when v hungry... headache

Rach - Wait for me... I wanna see if i can sell off my M size a not... If can, then i wanna get a S size...

Alyssa, how i wish i can latch totally too... Now go anywhere to stay also need to bring bottles, warmer, steriliser.... If can latch, then i can pack my bag n go on holiday liao!!!

Btw, how many mths before i can bring my baby on board a plane huh? Would the take off n landing pressure be bad for his ears?

Mommies who use yaolan, is there a website i csn go to to see wat types of yaolan there are?

Mimimo: on good nights I sleep from 11pm till 7plus am.. Otherwise is 12am to 7am kind..

Hubby on night shift..

But these few nights after bb drank at 10ish 11, he zzz till 6+,7am, so Hubby get to hv undisturbed sleep too..

Happy la.. Will try again today..

I don't take afternoon naps.. I tried but I failed cos he sure eh eh eh

Sn: yaolan only standard kind isn't it, either manual or auto..

Think u go kiddy palace c better cos now got shoreside discount Ma..

Hi mums

Been a silent reader of the thread and really admire all of u who take ur babies out alone. Can only manage with my hubby's help. Would love to join all of you but I'm going back to work next week.

Jus wondering if those of you whose babies are sleeping long hours at night can share your schedule or does it change everyday? My baby gal, Nat, is 8 weeks old and I've been letting her set the schedule. I've been trying to follow the schedule in baby whisperer where you nurse then play with

tthe baby for 30-45 mins before putting the baby to sleep but it doesnt always work out that way. Sometimes my gal jus knocks out after her feeds and others she refuses to sleep.

Appreciate your advice! Tia.

lin lee, mimimo24

i also tempted to get the huggies. but hubby sure blackface. cos too many diapers at home!!! mental calculation: 11 XXL huggies pullup, 12 M drypers pullup, 7 XXL huggies red comfort n 1 L huggies ultra... total alrdy 40pkts liao!!!

BUT BUT 10more pkts, free toy tat my gal likes.... v tempted... lol

2ks, oh hahaha i have never seen a modern yaolan b4. I only rem the yaolan i used to sleep in when i was a baby/toddler! Hahaha

Sn, I can totally understand. I'm so tired of pumping. At least u pump out got quite alot. I pump n pump oso not much. Whole day pumping, only barely enough for 4 feeds. Wanna give up.

Elaine, I'm following tat too. My girl now 9wks+ still can't slp thru the nite. 12am feed, middle of the nite still will wake up for milk.

Food is here!!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] waiting for everyone!![IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Joc,

dun give up!!! i pump only enuff for 2 feeds but i'm still pumping!!! jia you!! just give whatever we can to our bb lor hor... jia you jia you!!!

SN - M siZe is M size lor... Too big for me cos I'm a bit on the skinny side la.. If not is ok for M size ppl one...

L3x,

I bought fr this lady....the stock is from China but the plastic is very thick ...

Swimming tub set comes with swim diaper & neck float...

so ST, u would recommend?

cos initially was looking for the transparent one, cos can see ur little one's legs kicking very cute. but i haven bought my gal to any baby spa yet. she wont dislike swimming rite? if not waste my money. haha.. but i noe she likes bathing..

L3x, Annie bought the transparent one....hers is 80x80. The blue one is 90x80 ....I dunno what is the diff between these 2....

I only know mine ...the plastic is very thick ...cos initially i tot the plastic is those thin thin one....not so durable...ltr need to patch here patch there will b troublsome...

L3x,

I also bought from the supplier, the link that u posted. Mine is not transparent one and plastic v thick. It comes with a free neck float & free swim diaper.

The free swim diaper wear dun hv my boy size, so she gave a float (car design) instead. My boy swim naked one. hahaha!!!

Non-transparent one also can see bb legs kicking one, view from top mah.

L3x/panda,

actually can still see the bb legs kicking.... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

the swimming tub is so much spacious compared to the swimming tub@baby spa...

ST,

Yes, can see bb legs and now I thinking to buy some floating balls or toys to throw inside the tub.

No wonder now left few of us here.

But dun hav the colour I wan. Haha.. Can only set up in toilet rite? Living room cannot? Cos my toilets super small with glass partition somemore.

My bb who is coming 11weeks old also don't sleep thru the night. Last feed at 10pm. At most till 3am+ need feed then at 6am+ will wake up with like blocked nose sound and cry. Try feed cannot finish and cannot continue sleep.

Btw my bb everytime wash hair will cry one. When younger she don't cry when wash hair but cry when bath. But now is wash hair cry but bath ok. How to make her like both?

Joc, my output also not alot... Hai but gg to just persevere, give watever i have to bb... It helps me lose weight too... I just hope my bb wont dislike fm so much... I wasted dunno how many scoops of fm liao..

Xiao bei, same case here. Mine also 10 plus weeks. Last feed around 8 plus or 9. Then 3 plus wake up drink only 30ml n then 5 plus again drink 20-30ml.... Then he wont be able to sleep on the bed anymore... Needs the swing to sleep...

Xiao Bei & Fel: My bb also 4 March, so 3 bb same birthday liao. =)

Xiao Bei: Me also a silent reader. I also no confidence to bring bb out alone lei (even with hb), that's why never join any of the gathering, also coz all very 'the far'. I stay very near to you though, I staying opposite Redhill MRT.

If my gal drinks at 10.30pm she sleep to 3.30am. Next feed can be at 7 or 8am. Sama sama, my girl also don't like to wash hair (sometimes do cry if i do it too slowly) but love to bathe.

Jaster, SN, Xiao Bei: I agree lor just give whatever we can. I also can only pump about 500 to 600ml daily. Only enough for 4 or 5 feeds the most. Night on Mamil Gold HA fm lor.

Jaster & SN, thanks for Ur encouragement. Since after birth, i dun haf much milk. Was v v depress previously. Now 看开 abit. But at times will still feel sad. It's like pump so hard oso like tat Onli. Will try to press on. The prob oso is my hubby seeing me so tired, he'll tell me to rest n not pump. Ask me to stop pumping. Then say its ok to give fm.

Btw, how many times u guys pump? In a day of 24hrs? Do u guys latch?? I stopped latching like 2-3wks ago coz wanna put my bb on schedule. Hence, been bottle feeding. Now I'm pumping 6 times.

Hello mummies can I chk with u all, norm when will bb start to hav fever aft jab? How long will the fever last? How to sponge the bb?

KTeo & Xiao Bei, we're staying pretty near. I'm staying at Bt Purmei. Haa, looks like tis area mummies all got no confidence in bringing bb out alone.

Back