(2011/02) Feb 2011

MamaYing, I sent u a SMS le. Oh u a PE teacher I'm sure u very active. Haha I'm so scared of my PE teacher during my sec sch days. Haha keep force us do high jump argh I hate it. Mama Ying can I know u teach which sec school?

For ur girl is very natural she don't know how to handle newborn and tend to be rough a bit. Don't worry once her bb bro is born she will know how to handle bb bro. I saw my cousin super sayang and love her little bb bro. Saw her hold bottle of milk and feed her bro it so sweet. Also saw her take her bb bro hand, rub on her nose n smell him.

But I feel a bit sad for her as her parent forcus more on her bb bro than her. Also cannot blame her parent too.

Hi wish child got ur sms :>

yeah we want to include her as much as possible and dun wish to make her feel tt she is 2nd fiddle once baby comes along. just tt we cant control others... when they panick and worry she will hurt small baby then they raise their voice. We are very conscious of tt. maybe cos she is our first child. we are still learning as parents :> every night she kisses my tummy to say goodnight to didi :>

It is just like when she falls.. we always nv raise our voice or go to her immediately so she seldom cries from falls... in fact we smile or laugh hehe unless very painful then we go to her immediately. It has worked well.

Wish_child, i start to drink coconut juice ard 37weeks. Heard that bb will be "cleaner" ie easier to clean away the sticky stuff after birth but wasn't told tat it will fasten delivery process. But every woman will experience different labour process but usually induce birth will take longer time. My whole delivery took 5hrs which i think considered fast le [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Will definitely grab my bubbletea before go hospital haha.. Btw, Xiao Jing Teng is my idol hehehe..

Preciousbabi, losing weight is all about self-discipline. No worries, you can do it de [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Now just eat as per normal and count down to delivery date [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Claire, my gynae advised c-sec on 38weeks if planning for elective c-sec. He said anything earlier, bb's lungs might not be strong yet. But i guess diff gynaes give diff advises. You check with your gynae and see wat he say [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Jolin, your bb is gaining weight well. 3.6kg still okie, can go for natural birth. Dun worry and see how it goes [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mamaying, i also have the same query about how to handle my son when bb comes. My boy is a super duper attention seeker and cries easily hahaha... My hubby tried to test him and ask him if it's okie for daddy to buy a big car for didi and small car for him, he starts to cry and say no. So my hubby quickly say buy big car for him and small car for didi, he immed stop crying and say okie hahaha... I told my hubby, we really got to split/share our roles and attention equally when didi arrives. Afterall for the past 3years, my boy has always been the centre of attraction taking all the love and attention for both parents so it's not just a learning process for us but him as well

@Jolin: I will pronounce Kayanne as ‘Kay’ ‘Yan’.. Very sweet name..

@WishChild: Ya, wonder what we can do to relieve the itch.. Haiz.. Haha your bb like 萧敬藤 ah.. So cute right.. Mine no favourite singer yet.. Any songs I like he also like [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].. I try to upload the video in FB when I’m home later..

My heartburn not as bad though.. But nowadays walk abit only short of breath and don’t talk about climbing stairs.. Haha.. Like old woman.. You should see your gynae for the sng sng thing and ask for painkiller.. And don’t walk too fast.. It might stretch the area more.. Don’t care about people walking behind you lah.. Preggies walk slow what.. Just make sure you are firm on your feet so when they accidentally push you, your feet still glued to the floor.. Yes! In about 2 months, we will expect our precious in our arms.. Excited! This reminds me that I should start washing bb's stuff already.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi hi mums,

I've 2 sets of Kenzo EDT for sale ..

1. L'eau Par Kenzo - Pour Femme

Comes with a bottle of 100ml Eau de Toilette and a bottle of 100ml Moisturising body gel

Retails price = S$ 109 per set

Sales price = S$ 90 per set

2. L'eau Par Kenzo - Pour Homme

Comes with a bottle of 100ml Eau de Toilette and a bottle of 100ml Hair and Body Shampoo

Retails price = S$ 109 per set

Sales price = S$ 90 per set

If you purchase 2 sets, total sales price = $170 ..

PM me if you are interested ..

Hi charmaine,

yes same with my nephew... 5 years of attention all on him now baby brother out then so different.

and yeah when i buy stuff now i buy for both my girl and baby. planning to get a present for both kids then tell my girl it is from her little brother. :>

Ok getting ready to go meet my friends for dinner.

tty all tml :> or wed when we meet! looking forward.

Thanks cnicole and charmaine on ur reply on c-sect. I haven't confirmed if mins c-sect yet, will depend on doc's advice as mine is marginal placenta previa. My bb is due on CNY chu1 yi1, trying to plan date for advanced CNY reunion dinner.

Thanks wishchild on ur reply on sanitary pads. Maybe I will buy both Laurier F 30cm and 35cm to try. Anyone have recommendations on which Sofy brand is good for wear after delivery? i wanted to get Comfy nite.. but only after purchase then realised there is cottony version and dry net version. Bought the wrong one - dry net version.

joodz, ya it's my first time using the pump. I haven't assembled yet.. i'm very lousy at hands-on.. waiting for my hubby to be free so that he can help me with it.. hehe

preciousbabi/wishchild: my bb kicks / dances to classical music when i let him listen.. especially the more chirpy ones... my hubby sometimes recites chinese nursery rhymes to him and he will respond to those repeated words.. like "xiao xiao xiao" , "miao miao miao"...

@Wish_Child & @Preciousbabi,

Just to share.....I had problems with itch earlier on, after using Palmers. Then I switch to Kiehls (Centella cream and Creme de corps). Felt much better, esp after using centella cream which helps to reduce itch. The salesman said the Creme de corps can be used as a stretch mark cream. It's a little oily, but very moisturising. However they are quite expensive, so I bought Clarins to try out...so far so good.

@Jolin, I have a student who told me to pronounce her name as kay-anne.

@MamaYing, hi...i'm a teacher too...but not PE teacher. You must be very fit!

@choc

Hi, can you update me in your list?

zdubib (Jennifer) 22 Feb Dr SF Loh KKH 1 Boy

@Tango Bebe,

hi, we have the same EDD and gynae! Maybe we'll see each other on that day :p

Mama Ying, ur girl very sweet. Will give goodnight Kiss to her didi. I'm sure she will be a very good elder sister. =)

Charmaine, yap I also going drink the coconut water soon. Hehe also heard bb wont have too much sticky thing on them. Hmm one of my friend took 45mins to give birth. Wow heard also feel very stunned.

Preciousbabi, haha u should let ur bb boy listen some female singer songs. Hehe maybe he will respond le. Haha opposite sex attracted.

I also want to walk slow but ppls behind me will so impatient. So no choice must walk faster a bit. Haha I also feel I like old lady walk a bit will tired and backache. Haha.

Clarie, no problem. =)

Jennifer, thank u. I still using my clarins treatment oil even it will cause itchy on my skin. But I feel very wasted if don't used it.

U have the same gynae as Geri too.

Mummies, today i went shopping bought twins pack of baby Johnson powder for $4.50 at giant. I also bought a packet cotton ball inside have 100pcs at fairprice around $1.40 but giant sell 91cent also 100pcs. And bought a bedroom slipper for $5.50 at giant. Hehe outside sell $10 above. Haiz. Now fairprice and faint having sales on diapers. So tempting to buy dryers diapers. Haha

Hi Mummies,

Thanks for your replies

Charmaine,

Thanks but 3.6kg sounds a bit big to me, hehe.

Maybe i am first time mum and i am worried i don't have enough strength to push and end up need to go for emergency c-sec (touchwoodx2), but yes, will see how it goes first.

My next appointment is 2 weeks later (34 weeks), and will seek gynae advice

PreciousBaby and Jennifer,

Thanks for your replies.

It sounds funny that i want to name bb this name but don't know how to pronounce it :p

Now i know already. Thanks

Dear Mummies

Sorry for interrupting you

I have 3 * S$100 Babybaby vouchers for sale

(Please go to www.babybaby.com.sg for outlet details)

Letting go at 15% disc,I can meet up at Serangoon/Bishan/Lorong Chuan MRT or registered postage

Voucher Expiry: 16Dec2011

The vouchers can buy anything in the outlet except Ferrari car Seat (the only exception)

Interested please PM me

Thanks

hey mummies with maids--i just wanna ask how much you paid for the maid's insurance? (incl the $5000 indemnity for runaway?)

I have this maid wif me for 4 months really CMI (cannot make it).I want to change/get replacement, but the insurance alone will cost me $300! (Great Eastern). I amhoping to get a insurance package that's cheaper.

Coz I can't transfer insurance to new maid, as the insurance follows the name of the maid. so once i change maid, i gotta buy new insurance. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Anyone who knows? please help!

@ wish_child:

I was using Clarins oil too. Initally it is good but at a point of time, my body itch like crazy so i stopped using just to be safe.

Only using moisturiser now.

If your itch is getting unbearable, i suggest u stop using. Cos scratching leaves even more ugly marks!

@ Jolin:

I think 3.6kg is an ok weight. I have a friend, her baby was 3.9kg, and had to induce birth earlier than her EDD cos her baby was too big!

RE: Is my baby too small?

I just went for my check up today.

31+ weeks, baby is only 1.5kg.

I have not gained much weight throughout my pregnancy cos I was vomitting badly at first & now always no appetite (i think due to the lack of space). Everytime i try to eat/drink more, i will throw out.

I asked my gynae is my baby very small. He said it is not very small, but not a big baby. He say probably will be less than 3kg at birth, and Hubby think is too small.

@wish_child: Then I think you use moisturiser instead of anti-stretch mark cream at least it helps to keep your skin moisturise if not skin will feel tight and also itchy.

@pyng: Congrats that your placenta moved up too. At least there is hope for natural delivery now.

@Cnicole: Wow.. He so "zhun" ah? Cyst also can be predicted. And his charges are reasonable, $300 for life time consultation. Does he calculate babies names?

@Claire: My Avent single electronic breast pump's bottle is yellow in colour which is so call the better grade plastic.

As for yoghurt, you can try Marigold's original flavour ones which are abit sourish but I like. You can add in nuts or fruits if you find it too bland.

@PreciousBabi: Your gynae is very straight forward le.

Wow.. Your bb loves music, very good wor..

@Joodz: I also opened up my breast pump and test it on hubby then asked him if it feels pain and uncomfortable or not. Haha.. I then tested it on my bump and kenna kicked by my bb..

@MamaYing: How old is your girl? So sweet of her to kiss your belly before she goes to bed..

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. Went for my checkup today and had a little scare cos my weight dropped 1.5kg since the last visit which was just less than 2 wks ago.. nurse hooked me up to the scanner to monitor the baby's heartbeat for 20min.. thankfully he was still active as ever, so things look ok.. doc also dunno why my weight dropped suddenly.. think this must be one of the rare times in my life that i will freak out at weight loss... anyone here hv the same experience?

MamaYing - so nice of you to make an effort not to raise voice at ur daughter.. this is my first baby so dun hv experience as a mum, but i can say i was quite upset as a kid when my younger brother came along and sometimes i get scolded by adults when i unknowingly do something wrong when i am around him, though my motive was just to help take care of him and be a good jie jie.. yah.. so alot of angst which sometimes translated into dislike for the brother lor... so i think ur daughter very fortunuate to hv her mummy trying hard to take care of her feelings [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Preciousbabi - I'm so envious that you managed to capture ur baby's movement on video? Is there a good angle to do it? My baby is extremely uncooperative abt this.. He somehow 'knows' it when we are trying to film his movements and will stop immediately when we start filming.. even though he is gyrating like crazy just seconds before.. grrrr

Abt Koi bubble tea - err.. is this a taboo subject now?? but i just hv to share that i finally had it over the wkend! so happy lor... think i hvn't had bubble tea for more than a yr cos too liang and not good for ttc-ing... shared a bit with hubby cos i figured the preggy body is warmer these days and shld be able to tahan a bit of cold??

Zanta : he very zhun on a few incidents. He say he calculate baby birthdate date is 300 and choose name is another 300 . So i only paid him 300 to choose baby birthdate . But thinking of getting you long Zhi to choose name . So can check different opinions before we decide on names . You long Zhi choose name cheaper also.

@zantarina and wish child: [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my girl is 2 years abd a few months, born sep 08.

Jennifer-sec sch? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Kinderbueno: yeah we r quite sensitive to her feelings as we want her to grow up to be a confident child [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] well we are always learning as parents.

I feel so tired today, maybe the drowsy effect from the cough med. Worst still even after going toilet, cough still will pee :/ maybe cos baby pressing on bladder. Have to bring a few undies and pantyliners when I go out. Feels like just lying in bed dun do anything but have got a whole day of meeting with parents...

Hi mummies.. havent catch up with posts as yet above.... will read on soon

My supplier is clearing her stocks for these 2pcs sets - very nice - i bought frm her last time as a buyer and price dropped like 50% lor... haiyyoo... before i go start selling..she just sent to me yest- i will sell to mummies here... Iwill bring to gathering tomorrow ok? its good material and I will gv cost price lah.. $9.90 bring those smaller sizes.

loads of things to do and settle.. but catch up soon ok!!

Hi,

Tks for the update regarding lunch tomorrow. Hope to be able to make it, need to discuss about transport arrangements with husband, cos we need to be at KKH in the later part of the afternoon.

Hi Jennifer, wow, what a coincidence regarding our EDD and seeing the same gynae. When's your next check up? Mine will be on 5 Jan. hee hee, we may "bump" into each other on 22 Feb [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Mmmm... i love koi grass jelly milk tea. the grass jelly is sooooooooo smooth. dunno what they add in it huh.

the only bad thing is the queue. they used to deliver. but now hardly any more.

claire: I am not sure how long the Pureen maternity pads are..

but I remembered it was quite uncomfortable as compared to Kotex maternity pads (which the hospital provided)

I used the maternity pads for the first few days and switched to Sofy 35 cm long pads.

Re: Laurier Kotex pads

Ok thanks mummies for the recommendation.

Think I'll go get the Laurier F. Now no promo but I think still got 1 more month to wait for some promo..

Re: Koi bubble tea...

Never tried it before as always see long queue.. I was wondering what's the fuss and is it really better than other brands of bubble tea?

Anyway I have bubble tea at least once a week..

this pregnancy I didnt control.

i drink can drinks almost every day!

Re: coconut water

The fruit stall lady advise me to take when 36 weeks.. 1-2 times a week..

mamaying and charmaine: I also have this worry that I'll not be able to handle both children fairly..

I had this terrible thought last night!!

I feel like sending my elder son away so that I can rest and just enjoy the rest of my pregnancy!!

I felt so guilty after having the thought..

my son has been giving me a terrible time throughout the my pregnancy.. sigh..

I have decided that no matter what I'll respond to my elder son before my newborn when BB arrived..

Cos elder one already got feelings..

Newborn still cant really understand bah??

I'll be alone most of the time with 2 children as my hubby always MIA..

I'm getting very anxious regarding my postpartum situation.. havent settle child care matters/ meals/ sleeping arrangements etc ...

@Claire: Cute! Happy to know that they reacting to voices/sound around.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@Jennifer: Thanks for the advice.. I was using Avent moisturizing oil.. Later switched to Clarins but it doesn’t help.. So I changed back to Avent as I find Clarins too 'sticky' for me.. Will just endure for the next 2 months..

@WishChild: I believe bb will like music coz I do [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].. Just don’t bother about those people.. Who cares if they are late or what? Preggy has the most privilege!!!

I’m also having backaches.. Hubby will massage for me every night before going to sleep [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]..

@Jolin: No worries, as there are many pronounciations for different names.. Like I named my bb Jerriel.. My hubby can’t pronounce it properly till now.. He always calls him ‘Ger’ ‘real’ but I call him ‘Jer’ ‘real’.. Haha..

@Kitty: Don’t worry.. BB might gain more weight at the last 2 months? And so long gynae says it’s fine, it should be fine.. Just carry on to eat healthily till birth [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@Zanta: Coz at every visit, the nurse will take my weight.. And after me, my hb will stand onto the weighing machine to take his weight *faint*.. Haha.. So gynae always laugh at him say he’s overweight.. Lol!

@Kinder: Don’t worry too much about your weight loss.. Just eat healthy and stay happy [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif].. I took the video with my iPhone while sitting on the sofa.. Shooting down from chest level.. Can see the movements very clearly.. But bb very clever.. They seem to know what you want to do.. Like when I feel bb moving, I will turn and ask my hb to see.. But when hb turns over, the movements stops.. And bb likes to move when hb is not around/watching.. Haha.. Erm, but I can’t tell you how to make sure he will cooperate to your shooting coz mine is responding to 超级星光大道 only *winks*.. I will try to upload the video tonight coz I went home late last night and fell straight on the pillow after shower..

Ah ching... I also feel that we should be giving more attention to the elder one as the newborn will not have much "feelings" initially...

else sibling jealousy may occurs...

same like u...sometimes i get very very frustrated when my boy clings on to me..ask me to carry...others touch him he will make a big fuss out of it..

but i did tried my best to still make an effort to sling him and carry him around...until buay tahan backache lor..

i asked my hubby to carry...coz i dun wan my boy to feel like 2nd class citizen lor... its like he was the apple of the eye..suddenly a didi came and took over his position..

abit unfair ba...

so though recently i can feel him more notti and jealous towards the 1 inside my tummy...i tried to accomodate him and brainwash him...

same leh...i also havent settle the meals after my confinement..hahaa..my hubby suggested to tingkat the lunch so that i no need to go out tabao...

still searching for a nice tingkat to book a month or so during my maternity leave....

Idaar...dont carry so much clothings ya...the last round i see u carrying a big bag....like very heavy..must take care hor..see u tomolo... i be joining! yeah!!

mamaying..same same..i also feel very tired these few days... oh...if u got leakage problem when cough/sneeze..try to put pantyliner lor..

i do that when i am down with cold... mafan ah!

maternity pads...oh ya..need to go stock up on some normal extra long pads liao =D

kinderbueno: me me! i weighed myself yesterday and weight has dropped 1.5kgs too since last week. i am starting to vomit again though, dont know if thats the cause but my diet has been enough for a truck driver so i am surprised.. i have not gained any weight since 28 weeks but baby has been gaining weight at fast pace.. 2.3kg at 32

Kitty,

Thanks but 3.6kg already sounds a bit scary to me. Your friend is natural or C-Sec?

And don't worry about bb weight, as long as your gynae said is fine, it should be all right. Just continue to eat healthy and happily. I also heard that bb gains more weight when they reached the last few weeks before delivery. So, don't worry ya

PreciousBB,

Your hubby is funny [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Stretch Mark

I didn't apply any anti-stretch mark cream as i thought i will follow my mum (she didn't have any stretch mark after giving birth to me and my siblings, 5 children), but i was so wrong. There are many below my belly button, hm, even gynae commented quite many [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

But never mind lah, keep it as life time memory and i don't wear bikini anyway, hehe..

Kittyki & zanta, Thank u for advise. yap i think I must stop using it. My stretch marks look like increase a lot. Sian.

Kittyki, ur bb now 1.5kg when due time around 3kg is not consider small. Bb weight above 2.3kg still acceptable weight. The most important is bb healthy. Bb come out still can feed him/her to be chubby. Smaller bb at least the V part no need tear too big or put more stitches. =)

My friend bb born out around 2.2kg small and light but after few month bb weight gained a lot. Within 2months gained 5kg.

Trinket, don't take too much of grass jelly. Heard it will be too liang and will cause bb stomach have air.

Ah Ching, koi bubble tea very popular. But I feel is not worth to que up. Haha I still prefer sweet talk mill tea hehe.

Maybe u can give it a try if the que not long.

Preciousbabi, wow ur hubby very sweet!! Haha my hubby look very tired and stress everyday so don't wan to bother him. When I turned my body on bed can hear my bone cracking sound. Sound so scary.

Iddar, yap don't take too much of clothes. Look very heavy for u to carry around. Do take care woh.

Choc, see u Tomor.=) Choc u can go guardian buy carefree panty liner. 3 packs for $5+. normal 1 pack for $3+. hehe very comfortable to wear it too.

wish_child... i dun like carefree brand leh...prefer kotex panty liner..softer... hehee

yeah...finally leave approved so can get to meetup with u all tomolo... yippie....

kittyki...oh ya...baby size is ok lar..as long as ur gynae didnt make any special comment... maybe u and ur hubby are smaller built thats why the baby smaller in terms of size mah....

1. Idaaarshad

2. BPC

3. wish_child

4. Joodz

5. Geri

6. Zanta (depends on time and location)

7. Tangobebe2010 (22nd lunch is out though)

8. Unicorn

9. kinderbueno

10. Cnicole - 22/12 only

11. Mama Ying

12. Choc

13. Mami B

Hello mommies is anyone can meet earlier than 12pm? As for cnicole going leave around 3pm. Hmm which timing is best for u girls to meet? So i can book the table. =)

Just kapo-ing in the Jan thread.. seems like there're 2 mummies going to pop today!!

It will be so exciting to get live updates on our thread when we start to pop one by one!!!

Too bad I dont have i-phone or netbook..

also not very high tech.. otherwise I also want to do live update to ease the tension ;p

Thanks Zanta on ur reply on Avent pump. Haha.. you "ga jiao" your bb with the pump and made bb kicked.. so funny...

Thanks ah ching on ur reply on maternity pads. Is the loop or adhesive Kotex better?

Kinderbueno: what is ttc?

Preciousbabi: yes yes.. my bb is like that too.. when i shout for my hubby to come and feel his movements, then sometimes he will stop.. haha.. so i will hush hush and quietly ask my hubby to come... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi Claire: I didnt use the loop one before.. so I am not sure..

I also cant recall whether TMC gave the adhesive type or loop type..

cos can just slot onto the panty wont move ard..

Tango Bebe : My next checkup would be on 11 Jan. Yes, we might bump into each other on that day...it's up to the babies :)

MamaYing : nope, me in pri sch

Mamaying, yes, that's wat I'm planning to do too! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Getting a pressie for my boy n tell him it's frm didi haha....

Wish_child, 45mins?!! Wah sei!! Tat's super fast!

Jolin, dun worry and see wat yr gynae advise in yr next visit. Performing emerg c-sec due to mother unable to push is quite rare and mostly due to cervix unable to dilate and/or bb is in distress.

Kittyki, my bb weighs est. 1.8kg at 32wks, about same as yr bb. My 1st boy's weight bout the same as my bb n he weighed 3kg at birth. For the next remaining few weeks, bb's weight will double so just eat normally [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ah Ching, I'm just the opposite as u. As due date drawing nearer, I just wish I can hv all the time with my boy even though he's getting more fussy now. Coz I noe we'll spend lesser time after I pop. I'm trying to myself tat I'm able to do a gd job to dividing my love equally among my boys. As for the rest of yr unsettled matters, u can settle them once yr ML starts after 31 dec [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

wish_child - tks for helping to make the booking.. i shld be able to make it to somerset by 12.30... but if u ladies can start earlier, pls go ahead!

claire - ttc refers to trying to conceive... went to see tcm doc for a while when we were trying for a baby and she banned me from cold stuff cos not gd for the womb... but these days abit no discipline liao... apart from bubble tea, i devoured a whole ice-cream cone myself recently too.. sigh.. *shakes head*

joodz - wah...ur baby sure is progressing well.. my baby weighed in only at 2.08kg yesterday at 32wk++ leh... did ur doc say anything abt your weight loss? actually i read in my pregnancy book that its normal for mummy's wt to plateau or even drop off abit in the last mths of pregnancy... and the nurse seemed more kan cheong than the doc... hmmm.. dunno lah.. just that her look of worry made me panic lor

@WishChild: He's not sweet lor.. He massage for me so I can shut my mouth and stop nagging.. Lol!! Like other mummies, you may want to try pre-natal massage? I didn't opt for it coz I feel that I still can tahan and want to save money.. Hehe..

Gathering: I won't be able to join again [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif].. Coz 2.5 weeks to my ML and I'm off on next Mon & Tues in replacement for Xmas & New Year day falling on Sat, so don't want to take leave already.. Enjoy yourselves and remember to post the pics in FB!!

Hello mommies, I already book a table of 15paxs persons at marche at somerset 313 at 12pm.

The reservation under Mary Chua. See u girls there. =)

charmaine: yeah.. actually our first born still holds a dear place in our heart rite..

my son will ask me to hug hug him frequently.. or ask me to carry him.

recently he tried to nurse when he is going to sleep!!

I feel like want to sayang him but also feel like want to tear out my hair when he is going on food strike or sleep strike recently!

fortunately, he will still look for his 'mei mei' every morning and give my belly a sayang and kiss.

I guess we'll be able to handle when the time comes.. hope I wont go into PNB like my last birth..

today my nanny was asking me to extend work until my 39th week! I also considering whether I should work until mid-Jan or not..

sigh. at first want to enrol him in CC but seems like the school havent revert whether they are taking him in come 3rd Jan..

Am thinking of catering from Mom's kitchen but they cost twice as much as the normal tingkat..

tried First cuisine (food empire) and both sucks!

wish child : did u tell them we are all very pregnant so need a good spot?

mummies, im collect the baby set from baywater this evening for mummies attending the gathering. who ordered? ida, BPC and wishchild?

Charmaine, Haha ya lor 45mins is super fast. I hope i do that too.. haha just tanhan the pain for 45mins only. Hmm maybe because my fren very young around 20yrs old then give birth.

Kinderbueno, No problem. DO u have facebook? If yes i can added u in the Feb MTB 2011 thread.

Preicousbabi, Haha i haven try go pre natal massage as i haven found any good place to massage for pregnant mommy.

Nvm maybe we gather again after everybody confinement over or before everyone going delivery. =)

cnicole, Oops i forget to tell them we are all pregnant. Haha ok i will give them a call now again. Cnicole if u tomorrow want meet early do give me a call as i can meet any time. =)

Back