(2011/02) Feb 2011

@Ching: Can get from pharmacy/watson or medical halls? Even if I snack, I can still eat at actual meal time.. 6pm last meal? I will go hungry at 8plus again than gotta take milo and biscuit before going to bed.. Big cc.. Haha.. Kk, I will cut down on cold drinks from now..

@Choc: I tout to add-on on top of the massage so can slim down faster mah.. Haha..

Oh, the other one is anti stretch mark cream ah? Haha.. Blur me!! Tonite I go back try..

@Evian: NUK’s yellow teat will melt?? Do you know if the normal one will?

Precious Babi: Not sure about the normal ones. I tried NUK becos my dd rejected milk during a period of time. Only wanted to latch. Ppl say NUK teats are closer to breasts so i tried. End up the yellow teats melted.. Was told later that yellow teats cant sterilise.

I think the clear ones wont ba.. Didnt try those. Cos after that I went back to Avent. But I find Piegon teats better than Avent. Softer and better texture.. Cos my dd seems to enjoy chewing it..

Wish child,

I can't tell which one, coz the spree link you posted was for a Wii console! LOL [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

used to but from G market on newborn diapers and i got myself and feb/mar mummies 09 a good deals on shop that is closing and selling off all the S & NB huggies at 20 or 25 cents a pc if i am not wrong...

Evian.. wait up for me hor... i have my list half ready for bb mall online liao

mamib.. u were asking for nb rompers rite? I have a few for girls... U add me in FB? [email protected] .. can view pics there.. easier

choc thanks.. but that time i ordered thru a fellow mummy fren...

for my bb that was born big.. i did also stock up a bit on S diapers.. now saving up liao as elder son who is coming 3 in feb is almost fully toilet trained.... planning on 4th bb to be toilet trained once he is able to talk more [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

asking about NUK teats... silicone teats will not melt... i swear by those since my 1st daughter 1 decade ago.. was recommended by TMC and though a bit ex - really worth and lost lasting.. i buy all other bottles and grab those teats when having sales and change them...

wish child: i am just worried about the exact same thing as u.. my waist to back has been hurting like hell.. especially on left waist. i have been having painless contractions quite a lot these days especially when i stand up after sitting or vice versa. yesterday and today i suddenly got menstrual like cramp but not very painful.. just mild cramps. so im worried about preterm labour. am tracking my painless contractions now. tmr i see my gynae will show him my tracking and ask him whether its okay.. i ask already let you knw..

I also feel the sudden tightening of the tummy too! For the back pain, I tried getting a pregnancy pillow, which supports your tummy. But it seems to be pressing against my tummy instead when I sleep sideways, dunno will hurt the baby or not. Don't know what's happening...

Thanks Joodzjoodz, I only will see my gyna on next wed. Ya i have the same pain as u. Mine is when i sitted too long will have the pain.But once i start walking around the pain get better. But when i sit down again the pain come. =(

Pootz, My tummy getting bigger n very difficult to sleep at night. Hmm i used a small pillow on my side of my tummy when i sleep on sideway. Like that i feel my tummy wont be so heavy. Tummy heavy n also gt heartburn at night. Haiz.

pootz: i got this bad habit of sleeping on my front.. every morning i wake up i realise my body weight all on baby.. tried to put a lot of pillows around me to prevent me from rolling over but every morning my pillows on the floor and i am on my front again.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

@wishchild - that's what i did... but as you sleep sideways, coz of the pillow, it's like my weight is on the tummy i.e. baby as well... isit ok or not?

@joodz - oh no! you'll have to change that habit! your poor baby!!! :p

DIAPERS

Another good buy: Nepia.

Am now considering whether to use the NB.

$15 for 60 pcs.

I know the quality is good as my boy used it from M size til now XL size.

My friend with 2 babies says she use the NB Nepia and its as good as pampers NB which she also tried.

order 4 packs, free delivery

http://www.nepia.com.sg/english/order/index.html

can order in different sizes

@mamiB - My friend has also recommended nepia. She say it's not plasticy like drypers etc, and of course cheaper than Pampers.

Do you think we'll need 4 packs x 60 pcs of NB diapers?

i think to be safe, buy 2 NB size, 2 S size... 60 per pack is quite alot =)

then you will have 120 pc plus the one pack of NB pampers from hospital so will have 130+ pc when reach home. can last couple of weeks.

zantarina & idaaeshad, : i can get the infant car seat for you. i made deposit of $10 last sat for 2 car seat and the sales person said i can change my order to up to 10 pieces. what colour do you want to get? i will probably go down to baby hypermart by next weekend to collect the car seat.

you will have to get the car seat from me at seng kang after i collect?

eviangal

nuk latex teats can steralise leh... i used in my pigeon steraliser no problem.

in fact v impt to steralise the teats leh, cos that's the part that goes into the bb's mouth, most impt part to be free of bacteria...

i used latex teats for the first 2+ months cos it's the closest to a mother's nipple and i was still trying to latch bb. it's also the softest. gotta change every 3 weeks though. it's normal to change latex teats often. i find the pigeon bottles one very hard. after 2+ months my bb latched well, and i didn't need to use any bottles or teats anymore.

Trinket: Prob bcos you change teats every 3 weeks ba.. Cos for the NUK teats, after sometime, I find it out of shape and seems to be "melting" like that. My mil dont dare to give my bb that after seeing such sight. She went back to Avent.

Cant really latch all the time cos I am at work. Mil helps to take care, so will feed bb expressed milk during this period. But bb prefer to latch. So went on milk strike.. Very hard to bottle feed her for a period of time..

@Grace: Hihi, welcome on board!! Are you having a girl or a boy?

@Huiru: Welcome on board too..

@Wini: Actually my u/s pic also didn't indicate the measurements now, I don't even know my bb's head circumference. Hehe.. Maybe you can ask your gynae on your next appt and take down the measurements and weight for your reference and records. Don't worry so much since during your last checkup, the sonographer didn't mention that your bb is small or you have low placenta. All will be fine. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@Nashita: Glad that you passed the test. As for low lying placenta, try talking to your body and your bb, ask bb to help you push up the placenta. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

@Idaar: I'm not thin, just an average size lady here but my weight is already mid 60kg liao..

@PreciousBabi: Thanks for your info. It's choc who also bought the breast pump at $239 in a bundle pack. I must look out for the bundle pack when I'm out shopping for bb's stuffs. Haha..

But can any mummy advise me if Pigeon wide neck bottle fits Avent's single electronic breast pump? And what is the breast shield for?

@Cnicole: Can I get back to you by this weekend coz I need to ask around to see if anyone have any pre-loved infant car seat to pass to me. What is the brand btw?

@Su: Finally there is someone who has got the same appt date as me. What time is yours? Mine is 4pm.

When I go for my checkup, I always wonder if there is any Feb'11 MTB/FTB from this thread or not. Haha..

i got this pain feeling below the bra line the bone there..

dun knoe y like that.. i very sad..

here pain there pain.. like my body no good like that..

Hey All...

Anyone planning to go for antenatal class soon??

Thinking of signing up for the one at Mt A, since Im deliverng there.

Any comments on their classes???

Fiona:

I have the same pain too ..

Gynae mentioned that it could be a minor muscle tear or sprain ..

And it got worse with the placenta pushing upwards ..

I cant stand for too long coz the pain will start ..

Zanta:

My bra is quite loose-fitting now ..

So I also dunno why ..

Even if i go bra-less, can still feel the pain espy when i sleep on my sides ..

Zantarina: i dun dare to wear bra at home..

cuz too painful already..

Unicorn: muscle tear? omg..

i got the pain when i'm sitting down..

Fiona, maybe get Hubby to massage u? Or get prenatal massage done?

I am having mine tomorrow. The massage lady will come to my house for 90min massage. My shoulders neck legs back are aching from the balloon infront of me.

Hopefully, she does a good job.

Su... Of coz u can add me.. Mummies welcome to do so....

Cnicole... Really?? Thanks a million... Wait i ask hubby choose color... He has like smthng like tat but of coz cn use till 4yrs plus and abt 200 plus frm expo... Bt we sort of wanna wait... Sk? Sure no probs.. I just moved frm there last 2 mnths.. I stayed at rivervale drive..u?? I update u asap k

Su.. Taking more pics n add on k....

Fiona.. Normal.. As i tink for the first time i am feeling my bra tight liao n breasts full2... Process of the milk i guess

Aneway hubby has just changed jobs n werk nites nw.. Bigger pay for 6mnths contract.. No off day.. As sun work get 200 bucks.. Glad coz cn pay our bills faster but cried my eyes out thinkinh only spending like less than 2hrs a day.. N if i decide to take the booth at pasir ris e hub.. Me too will have no off day.. No more late nite outs w him n boys... I told him to look anything for daytime that cn pay similar... I know money impt.. Bt learning frm previous marriage.. I guess time spent w each other n communication is v impt too.... Haiizzzz

To mUmmies still having some issues... Or just done with them.. B strong ok.... Our hormones already so sensitive... So maybe we reAct greater to things happening around us..

Hi I've delivered in may and have a medela swing for sale. I've used it for 2mth since June. Comes with the travel bag + ice pack + bag ( can put 4 small medela bottles). It's preferred that u buy the membrane parts and nipple "shield" on ur own for hygiene purpose. With that, I am giving away FOC 3 pigeon storage bottles (u can also buy teats and use as feeding bottles, u can also pump from meddle into the pigeon bottles

+ Piegon breast pad (I think abt 50pcs left in the box)

$200.

Hi Fiona

I have the same problem with but mine is by the side... Can't sit for long, the most 15 mins... Than it will get painful, even i change to a loose fitting bra it doesn't help. Maybe as what unicorn mention, our placental is moving up. But my family doctor said it might be our baby who is growing bigger that cause the pain.

Princess cabbage: I going for the pre-natal class tomorrow at mt alvernia. Will keep u updated.

mamiB: hee.. i will call my massage lady to come over..

my tummy look like watermelon more than ballon.. haha

Idaar: ic.. even if go without bra also pain is normal ar?

can understand how u feel about spenting time with ur hubby..

my hubby also work everyday even weekend also work..

cuz now i not working so he have to work even harder for this family..

i really hope i can find a job that can work at home to help him abit..

at least few hundred dollars think we can save alot also..

eviangal:

deposit had been made and emailed Rebecca

Mommies,

hang on there! we'll be seeing our much anticipated babies soon in two to three months!

huff puff huff puff!

cnicole, The baby car seat is it still have it at KKH? Hmm i just came back from the hyperstore at kaki bukit. They sell the car seat at 89.90. The 89.90 have warrently but the 49.90 dont have. But is the same model. Hmm i hope to get it at 49.90 =)

car seat promo should have every month at the talk at kkh. next talk for nurturing your child is on 27 nov at kkh.

@Zantarina: Mine is a bb gal.

Robinson raffles city no longer have the Avent pump bundle pack that choc mentioned. I just went there on Monday but couldn't find any bundle pack. Guess sold out liao. U might want to look at other places.

Origins Jamu Promo

Mummies, pls advise if you have make payment. Rebecca informed that she has 7 who paid now. Not sure, if this tallies with our figures. Have stated in list below. Let me know if you have paid but I have not indicated.

She added that she will notify us all when we hit 12.

Please be reminded to make payment to Rebecca if you have indicated your interest below.

1. Eviangal (7 days) - PAID

2. Eviangal's colleague (7 days)

3. D-Duchess (7 days) - PAID

4. Princess31 (7 days) - PAID

5. Clio (5 days) - Mrs Yap - PAID

6. Little Devil82

7. Mrs Ong

8. Joy07 (7 days) - PAID

9. Bobbidog (7 days)

10. Joanne Tan (7 days)

11. JJ (7 days) - Jan MTB

12. Imp (7 days) - Jan MTB

13. Beetle Bug (7 days)

14. Nor_Za (7 days)

15. Newly Dewly (7days) - Mar MTB

16. Miffy Tan

17. Lynn Lee - PAID

18. Sovrana

19. Stokke

20. Grace (7 days) -PAID

21. Baby K

Booking and Payment Details

1. Payment wise, she is suggesting that we pay her $200 deposit seperately. Perhaps, you might want to quote Feb MTB 2011 when emailing her? Her email add is [email protected]. You can make payment to her directly.

Pls advice your nickname too otherwise its difficult for Origins Jamu to track. She will be basing the promotion based on our name list here too. So pls, add your name to list if you wish to be included in offer.

As for the balance, it would be made on the 2nd last day of the massage.

2. Changing from 7 day to 10 days package is possible if you notify her on the 2nd day.

Babymall online spree

I may not be able to take in all your orders. If I exceed orders for batch 1, I may open 1 more batch so that I do not disappoint you.

Bargain Balloons Spree

I am ordering some balloons for bb's full month and daughter's bday. Join me here if keen. Prices start from US$0.38.

Here's my spree thread.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4695259.html

Hi Eviangal,

Thanks for organising the Origins Jamu, just read the thread yesterday and have contacted Rebecca today to confirm a slot too..

I'm new to this forum, EDD 18 Feb, baby girl [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi all!

SORRY FOR THE MIA! This owl has been really busy because of upcoming event for my work. Paiseh! Miss everyone and all the updates.

Just a quick update on my end=

I went for my gynae chk up today and my EDD has been pushed ahead to 17th Feb from 21st Feb after the new measurements. Lol. Suddenly from being 3 days into my 24th week, I am starting my 25th week tomorrow instead. Lol.

Noah is doing great and his weight is 769g as of now! My weight is 78.8kg. SF Loh says both our weight gain is great and he was really happy coz he says all is going very well. =D

Kae and my Mum came today as well so we had this little entourage watching Noah today! Lol. =) Kae was so happy because he has never seen an ultrasound before up close. And I am glad my Mum participated too hehe.

Noah's head is already facing downwards which will explain the locations of his kicks and punches and tickles. Hehe.

SF Loh was real nice and offered his arm to help me get up after my scan as my mum, the nurse and Kae were all blocking Ian from getting to me. Really nice doctor.

Our next appointment is late afternoon of 8th Dec. =D Third tri by then!

After tomorrow, I will be online more =)

On bras-

I only wear when I go out hahaha. At home never wear. If your bra is too tight, please go buy bra extenders =) Watsons sells for $5+ I think. =D The triumph ones are about $7+

My boobs get very sore if I wear my bra for long, but the moment it is off- FREEDOM! =D It was worse when I was wearing a too-tiny bra. Go get yourselves nice big, supportive bras!

OH NO! I ALWAYS WEAR BRA ALTHOUGH I FEEL ABIT OF PAIN.. i scare neh neh SAG -__- OMG and after i wear bra now the sides got EXTRA BREAST MEAT not fully inside -__- omg .. OMG! irritating

my baby olso downwards but it will still rotate here and there?? if wont rotate anymore sounds dangerous like anytime going come out.. and ultrasound is fun :D so cute to see what they doing inside ... and so happy to see a little human being inside :D HOK HOK HOK i want to call my daughter pebble aw issit weird ? i duno what name to give ... -_____- HEADACHE ISSUES

Back