(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

Sun,

Yes...I will ask him to take besides tribestan...I must bu him from now...and motivate him

wif Anna's success...kekeke...

I am going to be Mama to my dh first.....training in advance...

jenn

can get off the shelf de... near the supplement counter

bbchloe

dun tink guardian hav.. i ever ask before. but u can try thou

bluberi,

My spree and my girl's clothing/toys all self-paid also. He dun dare to say anything cos he is not paying a single cent. hehe. Maybe u can act ke lian in front of him? Tell him no money eat etc? When I exceed budget for that mth, I will do that. Then hb will give me money. haha..

As for house expenses, he pay for everything. I need to pay $450 to my mum for looking after my gal, $120 for her school fees. remaining of my own salary, I will sometimes chip in a bit to pay some household items. But I will spend on my girl's clothing and toys. I seldom pamper myself after having children.

Zao an.

BBChole, think the most reasonable japanese school is JCS. They're sort of the official school also.

BTW, why your nick Chloe got two different spelling huh? Been meaning to ask you that. Hee...

HBB, so later you going gai gai with prince?

BBchloe,

wahahah gd den u continue to take:p me take no take same like panda wahahah...

Anna/BBpotato,

wahah scarly both of u happen to gave birth same day n met in hospital durin delivery keke my imagination actin up liao wahaha...

bbpotato.. now i in jul thread cos i counted like 2 jul lol...

may ya lor aft gt kids.. we cant pamper ourselves... cant bear to i guess hehe..

Jandew, usually I O late...abt CD16 and later.

Sashamama, u took only 1hr...I usually take 4-5hrs to finish reading the posts...omg, I am super slow... Intend to speed read fr now on...=p

wisq duno yet leh... i tinkin of gg carrefour

i gt enuff stamp to chg the grill pan liao but duno stock came anot then gg mum hse for dinner.. i did tell my sis go bk makan but nt sure she will shop w mi or she shop herself w her friends haaa

piggy... u know those delivery ward is nxt to each other.. i tink seperated by curtain nia hahaaaa so can b liek wat u say HAHA

hi naives! *wave*

bbpotato.. no not gg bk to him since i did not strike under his help... natural striking haa so will choose john tee also at kkh

HBB,

Thanks...I will cal later....

Wisq,

Cos register tt time I type wrongly...muahahahahha...so I dun bother to chg till now...

piggy,

I also got panda...just tt complexion seems better lo...keke

Talking about cost of having bb hor, maybe next time I will make hb pay for bulk charges, like gynae package and hospitalisation. The rest I will pay for it myself. Clothes also self sponsor. BB follow his surname leh, not mine. Hmpf...

Piggy, coming month we strike together with zion, bbchole and who else then we also go delivery ward to shout together 9 mths later. =P

ehh piggy

u knw the nurse will scold if we make too much noise like shouting in pain de..

i nto sure bout pte.. but i tink kkh they will scold.. ask us keep quiet hahaaaa

then they will keep asking if we wan epidural cos some ppl try not to take then they will lure us de haa

shirley

its good for men and women... tis is wat i read ont he box.. it says aft childbirth is good also.

at guardian they gt another brand of oatmeal supplement.. happen to know when i ask for exsativa then this other brand i duno same as exsativa anot but it comes in 2 diff packaging.. 1 for men 1 for woman

mi oni asking nw he pays the gynea package.. on buy things for bb, we are splitting the bills.. haiz, dun wanna tink so much abt it nw. wait affect lil berri nt gd.

gg off to pom pom coz gynea visit at 11.45am. tok to ur tonite. bye!

Anna,

wah KKH lydat 1 ah.. i tink PTE ok leh... n Pte 1 i tink when deliver is their own deliverin room 1 dun tink got 2-3 to gave birth together 1 leh... keke... cos HB allow to view the process mah:p

Wisq,

wahahah i tink the doc n nurse will faint if all deliver same time hiak hiak...

i tink so lar haa hope they chg but lately i still hear such incident haha

bye blueberri...

piggy

i tink not delivering room

mayb the room where u wait for cervix to dilate.. aft tat then push u to indovidual delivery room.

cos the delivery room charges is by hours then follow by every 15 mins de haa the longer u take to deliver.. the more u pay :p

Bluberi, when i give birth my no. 1, hubby paid for gynea visit and hospital package + delivery. however, for CPF portion, was deducted fm my CPF.

now i only pay for everything relates to my bb, from milk powder, pamper.

All house expenses my HB pay for it.

naives i alwasy wan to track but dh say i wu liao haaa

i prefer to knw in black n white where the money goes since i dun work.. so i v conscious where my money is spent... tat y i seldom go shopping for own clothes or bags hehe

Anna,

oic keke i not v sure but usu be4 u gave birth i tink u mus opt for with or w/o epidural cos mus arrange the anesthetist 1...

We have a joint account, and we paid most of the thing, loans and bills from there. He earn less than me and have less saving, so some of the things I will pay first, then just note down and next time he got $ he pay me...but he can pay me back real slowly, I am not chasing him also...

He own me 4-5k till now liao...kekek...

piggy

i tink like no need leh... cos hor many of my friends even my sis last min chg their mind and took epidural.. they also giv it to her

but when u too pain then cant take liao cos they cant inject the epidural in cos u 'gek' v hard cos of the pain..

naives

he gt his whole life to pay u... pay till old LOL

so long as he love u n treat u well .. i guess u wun mind he take 80 yrs to pay.. or even not paying haaa

guess this is really wat we call happines... being happy with wat we have hehe

Anna,

ya can last min but the anesthetist is not pre-arrange 1 lor... i heard some gave v pain ful my friend told me so far only those deliver at TMC din complaint pain i heard their anesthetist is gd wor... i also heard got some they ask senior nurse to gave scary sia...

piggy,

HBB and BBpotato next door at delivery ward.. maybe I got chance with Sun.

Sun,

Where are u going to deliver ah?

HBB,

KKH on is separate via curtain meh?

I am going TMC. They will give u curtain kind when u admit. They will clear ur bowel, ask u to change clothes, shave ur V area and measure ur dilation there. Then transfer u to delivery ward. Whereby only ur hb and u inside. Got TV and a armchair for ur hb. Then nurse will come in freq to check. Ur gynae will be there for awhile and in out quite often to see how is the dilation. I still can rem every single detail.

Morning gals..

Ask u ar... if OPK still shows 1 purple line, wat it means ar?

Yesterday Anna said her OPK used to look like white sheet (means no purple line?)

hbb

i oso heard tat fr my mummies gf, if wan epidural, hv it early else when u r too pain or too late, is of no use then waste $$...

oh ya i tink if u willing to pay hor then uc an choose the anesthetist

cos if they no skill then aft tat u exp backache... tat is how backache aft birth come about.. some friend also say no pain

may

shld b the waitin area is seperate curtain...

webby

i mean my HPT last time.. oni got 1 line no 2nd line

tat area is white one lor...

opk if 1 line means no o yet..

u which cd liao?

Hello very good morning to everyone[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I just want to find out last month i detect +ve on my opk on CD15 and my menses come on 6 oct, so I guess my cycle is 32 days. This month I detect +ve early morning on CD18 which is today, should I BD? or should I BD fri & sat only to further my chance? I BD last nite already, please advice

Back