(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

aiyah... i dun even know wats my CD or DPO lei... like I mentioned earlier, my last AF was in April 2008, jus b4 my cyst surgery.

Up till now still no AF after got the cyst jab in April. Sian... still dunno got strike or not.. yest called KK to chg appt, the girl asked me I preggy or not preggy.... I dunno lei.. I want to go further check-up instead of waiting for Jan '09 appt lei...

Anna,

i tink the private room is included 1 leh cos i remember my BIL also go in ... n the anesthetist no need chose 1 i tink but i heard TMC 1 is quite skillfull...

SUn/Anna,

so u gals intend to go for epidural??

babymayb

u can bd tomolo =) sinc eu bd last nite liao.. alt day is good

if ur dh troops gt no prob u also can bd today.. try to bd till at least saturday hehe

Hi Anna...naughty u huh, sleep so late...wake up so early...I think deep down u still too excited or maybe u too hungry liao...=p

piggy

oic hehe

ehh if i can of cos try not to lor. cos i intend if everythg go smoothly i will do confinement with big mac's help nia.. cos my mum cant cook.. most prob get my autn to cook sth that can last me for days like pork trotter hehe..

naives

i no hungry when i wake up leh but since i see 10 plus liao i take cornflakesn milk.. now i keep bruping while i eat.. so scare to brup cos feel like puking lor.. i hope is not bcos i psycologically wan to puke cos it seems like onli aft i test then feel more like puking

HBB,

Still giving me prob. They happy talk to me, not happy then give me black face lor. I just dun be bothered liao, minimise my windows, pop in to see post as and when I like lor. Dun like then fire me lor. I dun think they dare to do anything to me at this time. Somemore think this company will retrench pple soon. Now waiting for time only. Haha... if they retrench me, I got 5mths pay!! hooray !!

may

ihope u get retrench HAHAHAAAAAA then u can go find new job.. or sit at home nw ait for delivery then go work again haaa

hbb

tink preggy tends to burp more... it happens to me during 1st 3 mths, keep burping while eating... so i tot i'm full so fast meh? [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1815529.gif]

now i oso will burp but not tat freq liao...

Sun,

Me delivering in Thomson. But will not go delivery ward lar. Just joking with them only. Cos I intend to c-sect. Will choose GA C-sect. Hb dun want to go in, no point choose epidural c-sect. Somemore my back prob, I think cannot take epidural anymore. Just lie down, smell the gas, sleep and wait for them to cut me up. hehehe.. sounds gross.

Hello gals, ask u hor... i know some gals here use the OPK to test preggy or not. Will there b such a case where OPK still show -ve but HPT show +ve?

I left 3 more HPT strips only but plenty of OPK. So trying not to use up my HPTs unnecessarily.

piggytoh

now tot of natural birth w/o epidural... hoping to endure but mayb my decision will chg last min, nobody knows one when undergoing the pain... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/1815539.gif]

webby

base on wat i did i tink very unlikely

cos it seems like my opk line get darker faster compare to the hpt.. and aso the opk one is darker than hpt.. but i duno accurate anot

cos sufen also did same thg and same result as mi

HBB,

That's what I hoping also. Retrench me in Jan or Feb. I get my 13th mth bonus. Then work here 1.5yrs, can get 1mth pay. Plus my 4mths ML... haha.. 5mths. Come retrench me asap. hahaha.. but my hb dun like. he say I crazy.

webbyy

not quite sure lei, u stock up HPT la if not keep n test when necessarily

may

u intend to opt for c-sect? so fast u decide? tot norm c-sect can only decide if there's any unforseen situation in the last trimester?

AnnA/Sun,

keke u gals v brave leh i will scare leh but i heard naturalbirth no doubt v pain but once bb out v shiok like pangsai wahaha...

hbb

i heard of tat too... tink less pain n easy birth right? only NUH hv tis service, too bad... but more exp huh? any of yr mummies gf try b4?

piggy

i tink if gt epidural realy is easy.. my sis so chirpy aft birth ... but she push too hard then her piles came out.. then the doc stiches.. the end happen to b v long.. so it kind of poke her piles.. tat v nite she grab my arm n cry... i tink took her 2 weeks for the pain to realy go away thou its natural birth.. so i also scare la hahaaa

May,

becos now job market v bad so diff to find job so ur HB maybe worried lar keke...

Sun,

no u can chose C-sect rite from beginnin 1..

sun

ya less pain.. not sure bout cost could b in btw c sect n natural kind... none of my gf gamed to try HAHAAA

when i suggest they say i siao...

hi gals,

can do me a favour by posting ur hb taking wat supplement? would like to consolidate and see wat type supplement to buy for my dh.

thank you so much.

Anna, last time I opt without epidural, but when I sent to hospital, the nurse asked me to rate my current pain (labour pain) how many out of 10.

Because to me, I really cannot take the labour pain, so I said 6 out of 10. It is only the early stage of labour!

So the nurse told me I need epidural, so I agreed with that and they arrange the anesthetist for me on at that time. Think I waited about 45 mins after I made the decision.

Anna,

not really leh i heard some woman they opt epidural end up cos all numb they feel nothing dunno how to push wah... end up v long...

aiyah.. like tat, seems like my case no hope oredi la... If i O around end Sep (like wat Dr Loh had mentioned), by now I shld hv some preggy results if strike ma.. If no strike then show me AF le...

I dun tink I O at all lei... who knows e cyst jab oredi stopped my AF permanently... sigh.. looks like no choice but to bring forward my appt wif Dr Loh to Nov liao... waste time waiting/trying when no O and no AF at the same time.. my body gone crazy liao..

shirley

gosh..must b realy pain..hope i can take it...

piggy

ya some are quite numb cant push.. i tink also see hw much they giv

i tink cant hav it tooe arly also else u need more.. means more $ haaa

webby

if u need to jus go get an appt to put ur mind at ease

i notice doc like dr loht hey nt urgent to see us one cos they gt too many patient they can put as as far as possible they will lor so i ask him if i wan go bk earlier than the 3 mth he gave can? he say yes jus call n arrange.. so i tink mayb u shld jus go =)

piggytoh

although now my mindset is natural birth, like very brave hor... tink i act only, se ka li when nearer i chg my mind again... hahaha

webbyy

since hbb tested b4 on opk, u can give it a try... if there's 2 lines on opk, u can test on hpt to cfm...

wow, u all so fast, went for meeting, came back need to read so many thread.

KKH delivery ward is separated by room.

So need not worry.

But hor e delivery bed is those normal ward bed, or mayb I suay kenna dat kind of bed.

No leg support for u to push to.

Last time I delivered need hubby to help support my leg.

sun haa every one alsoliek tat.. nvm hee... see who can tahan the most! haaa

bbpotato.. no leg suport? OMG.. i better ask my the other gf.. cos she jus delivered in kkh haa

hi bbchloe..

no news as for today hee

HBB, everyone get different level of pain tolerance level. one of my colleague given birth for two babies, she said the pain is like “MRT” come and go very fast, she didn’t opt for epidural.

As for me, my labour pain is like LS pain (but worst then that lah)…

Anna,

keke actually the numbness can adjust 1 leh my friend told me cos she cant push the gynae turn off the epidural let her feel something so can push wor...

Sun,

hahau still got lots of time to tink... still got luffin gas mah dun worry:p

Jenn,

my HB only takin the Dr Tan medi n Zinc formulae from GNC.. only recent he sick den go buy the vit C table but it contain multi vit like vit A,B, FA, zinc etc...

shirley

MRT!?

hee so funny

jenn

u need me to repeat the supplement?

jus in case

tribestan ($100+)

exsativa ($40+)

vit e (any brand will do)

folic acid

piggy

ya itink its via the drip

tat why idun undestand

i tot is inect at the spine thr? hw coem can control fr drip?

any kind soul n advise?

Babychole,

the last update by Sashamama as follows :

Nick – Date of AF --- Trying for Number What BB – Residence

Wisq 22/10/08 ---

Zion 21/10/08 ---

Baby Moo --- 01 Jurong West

babyinperth 15/10/08 --- 01 Perth

naivesg 15/10/08 --- 01 JW

Piggytoh 14/10/08 --- 01 JW

jandew 12/10/08 --- 01 Tiong Bahru

KY - 12/10/08 - 01 - Kallang

jess 10/10/08 ---002 Chai Chee

pegsfur 07/10/08 --- 01 Punggol

cutie 05/10/08 --- 01 East Coast

Shirley 01/10/2008 --- 02 Pasir Ris

tea 30/09/08 --- 01 Jurong West

angelkitty 29/09/08 --- 01 Yew Tee

oxbaby 28/09/08 ---02 SK

Oxidise 29/09/08 --- 01 YCK

AW-BB 25/09/08 --- 01 BJ

Jenn1201 24/09/08 --- 01 Jurong East

woofmeow 24/09/08 --- 01 Jurong West

Sashamama 21/09/2008 --- 01 Punggol

pjpj 17/09/08 --- 01 Tiong Bahru

littlenotes76 14/09/08 --- 03 Tanah Merah(Bedok)

applekhoo 13/09/08 --- 02 Bukit Panjang

bunnz 11/09/08 --- 01 CCK

Taregal 10/09/08 --- 01 Tiong Bahru

Simone 31/08/08 --- 01 Balestier

pinkpixel 27/08/08 --- 01 Holland

Tingting 22/08/08 --- 01 SK

cpoon 17/08/08 --- 02 Tampines

pipi 29/07/08 --- 01 serangoon

berries 10/07/08 --- 01 SK

July Grads:

1) Caca

2) Sun96