(2010) 2009 TTCers Moving on to 2010... Come on in!

my HB was the driver for the sumon but we really dunno y we got it.. simply becos after exit we go straight/cut across into marina square carpark!

webby

the bigger guadrian will sell.. about 35 plus i tink or is it 39?

kkh pharmacy gt also!!!

jane

wait reg of scoiety coeem aft u.. lie low haaaa

arghh~~~~ n worse Anna,

jus now i told u i goin to buy 1022 but sold out rite den i buy 0122 n up open 01x2 i tink but i tink starter lar.... faintz...

piggy,

Oic...then I eat more than u...mabbe I like it more..kekekeke...

Try to write in to appeal...bt must tink of a very good excuse...

My dh also gt summoned by TP for not wearing seat belt and deduct 3 pts and fine...we wrote in to appeal and still waiting for reply...

piggy,

Ya...can oni chg lane one by one...v stupid lo...bt v sure tt double white line cannot cross....hmmmm....can say got car block u or wat then trying to avoid getting into an accident then u cross the white line accidently?

BBChloe,

keke the prob is i cant tink of any excuse lor... cos not knowin it an offend i tink is not gd enough...btw i din get the hrly special too many pp q-ing....

Bt in the appeal ltr, u can say u not aware of this regulation and since is yr first offence, ask them to waive it off for u and will promise not to commit again...tis is the ending part...u try to rephrase it nicely la...

Hey Jandew, I am here...I am here all the while, trying v v hard to read past few hrs post...slow me...

Today I CD8...=p

hi babyethane

yes the HPT was quite light onli.. but real enuff to make sure i dun hav imaginary line.. coslast 3 mth i been using the same kit and its white as sheet hehe

and the opk line v v dark

my lmp was 25th .. 1 day later than u hehe

hw bout u?strike liao?

Anna,

well u alr strike big big liao the small 1 nvm lar... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

piggy haa ya true.. ehh i need to blanja u girls if i strike 4d leh haa now u no treat liao haa must wait for full mth party haaa

Anna,

haha nvm lar no treat is ok.....

BBchloe,

i tink the crab u eat more than me lar actually i feell this buffet more than $35 not worth it liao leh... cos cant be eatin only the snow crab mah... the rest quite norm... keke... but i find the dessert quite nice also....

Anna,

hahah but now i a bit blank leh dunno wat to write [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

nite bbchloe...

good nite gals... feel headache n tired lately.. will ketchup wif u gals tomolo... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I tested a few days ago. Initially nothing. Then after abt 5mins, got a very faint line. And this few days, i keep having the aching feeling as if AF coming + quite dirty yellow discharge. So i don't know if i really strike. Thinking of waiting until next week to test again.

for my #1, i also tested +ve on OPK after AF due. This time round, for almost 1wk+ after O, keep testing +ve on OPK (fainter than control line).

Now run out of OPK n HPT. cannot test anymore. Those in pharmacy r so ex!!

babyehtan i tink u also strike liao

cos my gf said when she go clinic test

initialy also gt nothg

aft 5 to 10 min then gt faint line... so logn as gt lien means strike

cos i ever put those kosong kit on the sink for hours hoping a thin purple line appear also dun hav!

and u gt yellow discharge

most prob yes!!!!!

bbethane

i dun intend to go until 1st week nov... i will call kkh on tues bah.. arrange to see another gynae hehe

ya i also scare to go toilet to b frank...

good nite gals [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

see you tmr [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hi ladies...

hehe... me back liaoz... just woke up... cos study until very tired.... but going back to study soon...

i just received an sms from my regular spree website...hehe.. the maternity wear that bluberi mentioned... i requested for the spree person to open that thread for me... so that we can go and spree...she will organise everything for us...

besides maternity wear, she also regularly open sprees for a lot of different clothings from taiwan, korean and japan...

just to share share lah... so that all of us can go to spree and buy afforable clothing...

Oh, there's nursing bra on the spree that i asked her to help me... hehe...

HBB

i just read u said cup c like maggi noodle cups hor..just imagine me... sighz...carrying a cup d... can literally use as face mask liaoz...hehe..

jandew

ai yo. dun ask me to open biz to predict pple preggy lah... very difficult one..and i always predict wrongly mth.... but of coz lah... dun mind helping pple to see if they get a bb soon... but cannot take it as it is true... cos if u dun BD while fertile..even if i predict u will strike also no use right??? hehe...

ok ladies...now going to share my secret spree website... no advertising for her ah... just thot share something good with everyone...

the webby is www.thefashionwalker.com

register urself and u can see all kind of sprees open... quite fun..hehe...

Oh, just now someone mention abt saliva will kill sperms, so cannot do the painting job, but we still do it beginning of CD, when I am not fertile and aft DPO5 like tt...

Dunno will affect or not...

Anyway finally finish all the post today le....

GTG nites

Everyone strike okie!...=p!

oh...forget to add.... for those MTBs... to lessen the effects of strechmarks on ur tummy... please wear those support panties for tummy one.. at least give the tummy a bit of support..cos i saw my friend tummy i almost fainted... like a zebra... so jia lat... then she told me she should have worn those support type of panties... and to think that last time her tummy is those type of washboard type... now is zebraboard type liaoz...

Okie, Cutie...dun quite ur job, juz do part-time aka moonlighting? Earn extra qin, buy Kuku Kitty stuff....oops, I mean Hello Kitty.

I got spare tyre now, so hopefully when preggie...since got fats, wun stretch too much...heard some of my gfs who are beri slim telling mi coz they are rather thin, so when preggie, their stomaches stretch till like gtg to burst....of coz never burst, just feel like bursting....

Support panties is the thicker type rite? I got buy, but hardly wear coz feel beri gao wei...

hihi, so late and you gals are still active.

HBB, have you started taking folic acid? read that for all who is trying for a bb, good to start on folic acid 3 mths before TTC.

is preseed that good? actually i just tried BD with that too yest. if i really succeed this month, then really miracle liao! hahah...

during fertility period, do you feel anything near your ovaries? i keep feeling my ovaries are having alot of activities, cramp come n gone in a few seconds type. is that also a sign of ovulation?

BBChole, I have JLPT3 only. Failed my JLPT2 once and never attempt again. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Back