(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

Hi Mummies,

Sorry for MIA-ing so long. Been busy at work since my return but soon will be over as I pluck up my courage and tendered [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Crystal, Ash slp tat much too! From 8pm to 7am and usu in the day, after milk and she go back to slp! Till now coming to 4th mth on 24 March, her neck still wobbly leh and she is far from flipping compared to most babies here. Dunno is it slp too much le so milestone also slow. How is Ethan doing?

Bluehime, thanks for ur reply. O good can devt brains hahha sleep more sleep more.

Roz, maybe ur bb is the alert kind while mine is the sleepy type I was telling hubby at least there's someone in the house utilising the bed for ample sleep.

Klitz, i can take late I still have stock of the sacred tea. I bought ny fish bones from Market if not u can try supermarket sometimes they have it too but I dun like it cos they put all types of fish bones init.

Milo, u reallie MIAed. Yeah congrats! So u goig to be sahm? Ethan can't turn fully on his own too that's why we have tummy time sometimes can sometimes can't.

rainbow: roughly hw much was the bill when u took ur boy for his 3rd mth jabs @ dr heng?

roz: u taken the ur GP toco?roughly hw much was the bill when u took ur boy for his 3rd mth jabs.

klit: my supply getting low., can I take the tea first? nt sure per day supply is 300-400ml consider low?

my boy fever still on off on off.

hi klitz,

thanks for organizing the high tea. so glad to see so many mummies. was too full till i couldn't take my dinner. haha...

hi pauline,

din hear of babies taking vitamins. perhaps u could try taking more supplements. also thought height is partly due to genetic. just like my children, they are not tall(around 50 percentile) cos my hubby and i are not tall. the only thing i can do is to make sure they are well-fed. can be 75 percentile for weight when they are babies but #1's weight din increase much after he turned 2 and is very active. what's worrying me is my gal's head circumference. was 3 percentile when she was born. pd said could be due to her head squeezing through the birth canal hence not accurate. now only 25 percentile as at 3 months. so worrying cos dunno whether it will affect the brain development but pd din say anything except that she has grown well.

hi bubbly,

hope u are feeling better.

hi crystal,

my gal is more active in the morning and in the evening. wants ppl to play and talk to her. think she's the playful and chatty type. so different from her bro who was pretty quiet. She will nap after her bath and in the afternoon. think she sleeps around 16 hrs a day.

hi milo,

din hear u for a long time. think the mummies missed u. we asked abt u at the gathering. how's life now?

hi roz,

saw in one of the postings that u brought ur boy to the family clinic at tampines central cc. how much does he charge for the pneumococcal jab? i brought my gal to the pd at the round market that area. she's good but can't utilise cda so thinking of taking the optional jabs when she's older at the clinic u were talking about.

hi mummies,

went for my thyroid appt yesterday and missed my gal's first flip. guess we will be busy flipping her back.

good news is that my thyroid condition is back to normal but need to go for 1 more check in jul to confirm. dunno why my thyroid condition always give me probs during pregnancy.

hi pauline,

forget to add that my pd mentioned fever after vaccination is only for 2 days if they kenna. shdn't have fever after 2 days.

crystal: my mum n mil have been telling me that babies know themselves best. So, they sleep when they need to, eat when they hungry etc.. Otherwise they'll cry.. Hehehe.. It's a good thing Ethan can sleep, my mil says bb sleeping means tbey are growing...

Milo: i was just thinking abt you last nite, wanted to ask you on fb abt your move overseas but worried i add to your stress. Hope everything goes acc to your plan.. as cherrry n u also turning sahm, both of u will not miss each other at work place.. :p

Erin: good that your thyroid back to normal, congrats!

tantan: i feel better, thks! Instead of running to toilet few times an hour, reduced to few times few hours.. Hehehe.. Lose some good weight these few days bec of this.. :-D

btw, forgot to mention that i've changed my nick from tantan to erin00. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

crystal, like what bubbly said, babies know when they are tired and will sleep when they want too. They grow really well if they got enough sleep [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] so it's a good thing Ethan sleeps a lot and still can sleep through at night! My boy takes a lot of naps in the day too. I will just let him sleep whenever he wants too.

Milo, hi!! Missed you [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] my boy's neck not very wobbly, quite strong. But he don't seem to be near flipping leh. Like he doesn't like tummy time, does not make effort to try flip also.

Mummies, just a few days ago my boy managed to sleep from 9plus to almost 6am. So happy hahaha. He used to sleep from max 9pm to 3am only.

Thanks mummies on all ur replies on ethan's sleeping. He's sleeping again hahaha.

Bubbly, good to hear that u feeling better not sure if this is a good wah to lose wt tho. Hahah

Debbie so good cogrAts on ur bb sleeping thru. Very good achievement now how do I make ethAn that hahah. Thr pd we saw said we hav to make tummy time for our bb's so that they can flip and turn ESP if they do not like sleeping on their tummy kind.

bloom_may, I was told its exactly the same thing as the original except its made of a different material.

I have not seen it myself as it was out of stock when I was at the taka bb fair.

Any mummies can share your experience with Haenim, Quinny Zapp Xtra or Perego Si stroller?

I have heard positive reviews about Haenim on its durablity and value for money, but yet to have a chance to hands on.

On the other hand, my wife and I have played around with Quinny and Perego's and love its manuverability.

halo mummies!

Njoy myself so much during friday gathering [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hey mummies,this friday18th is the baby festival at expo,y dun we meet there instead?

yurieve, tues and wed i may need to run errands cos preparing my #1 2 year old birthday which is next monday n also celebrating over this weekend[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

baby sleeping thru: is normal for 3 mths old baby lseep at least 15 hours[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi mummies, I'm new here, hope u dun mind me joining in ur conversations. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

My bb's edd was end Jan, so I was actually following the Jan 2011 thread, until my bb decided to pop out at 36 weeks on 30 Dec, then I started reading this thread. As a first-time mum, it keeps me well-prepared for what to expect in the coming weeks. 

My bb has been on tbf since birth. I direct latch as I'm home alone w bb most of the time, so don't have time to keep washing pump and bottles. I wake up at night in btw feeds to express milk for storage in freezer. So far it's been 10 weeks+ and I haven't gone for more than 4 hrs at any one stretch without either nursing or expressing coz I get painful engorgement / blocked ducts if I do. Any mummies here very prone to blocked ducts? I get them all the time. Wonder if it's normal. I went to KK the first time it happened and was very bad.. Was prescribed antibiotics and the lactation consultant massaged for me. I completed my antibiotics course and recovered, but after that I still keep getting blocked ducts, like once every week. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Re: Sleep

My bb doesn't sleep much... He is super active all day.. During the day, he only takes occasional naps of 15 min max.. He doesn't sleep until 10-11 pm and will wake up within 4 hrs for his milk again.  Then he goes back to sleep and wakes up 2-3 hrs later for more milk. And it's playtime for him all the way again until night time. Hb and I worried he's not getting enough sleep. Recently I discovered he sleeps v well when I bring him for walks in a sling, so I've been doing tt everyday so tt he will sleep more. But it's tiring for me and as he gets heavier, strenuous on my shoulder. On the plus side, due to his hyperactiveness, PD says he is very strong physically. But now tt u mummies mention sleep is impt for brain development, i wonder if he is getting enough sleep for his brain to develop. 

Re supplements

My PD told me to keep taking my prenatal vits when bfing, o/w I will get anaemia / osteoporosis when I'm older since all the calcium and iron is gg to bb, leaving insufficient for myself. But after I finished my prenatal vits, too lazy to go back to gynae for more, so I drink Friso Mum Gold instead. Afterall it contains lots of DHA, iron and calcium right? I also eat high calcium everything just in case (bread, cheese, milk etc), plus lots of fish and green leafy vege. I also eat lots of walnut paste, since walnuts are supposed to be rich in DHA..but that's more to satisfy my own craving.. :p

Re oatmeal

I eat Quakers oatmeal for breakfast everyday to maintain milk supply, since I hv no time to make soup. There's blue and red packaging. Red packaging just need to add boiling water. Blue packaging need to cook. I prefer blue version as red version tends to be clumpy and taste a bit raw. I mix 5 scoops of oatmeal to 1 scoop of condensed milk for taste. 

Friday I'm going to make a quick run to expo to subscribe to m&B, then we're going Disney on ice later that afternoon! Hv never been to a show..quite excited! The list of exhibitors at the expo not that compelling to me.

Yugal> I read somewhere, one parent praising haenim stroller high and low, for it's easy handling and durability. No personal experience. If you drive, then it would be good to get one that comes with an infant carrier. Easy to move baby around.

Personally I still strongly favour maclarens because of they are all rounders.

Lee> welcome! Your baby's pattern sounds a lot like mine. Tiring right? iPhone is such a godsend...keeps me entertained while nursing. You sound like you have a pretty good diet, and yup women are more susceptible to osteoporosis and anemia so good to eat more calcium and iron rich foods.

Lee, welcome and thanks for the info on how to cook oatmeal I just bought the red packaging one last nite. Previously I bought organic ones and I use microwave to "cook" it.

As for blocked ducts I tink it could be because ur bb does not empty ur breasts fully? I tink expressing more and maybe use a hot pack like me and press at the same time will help. Visualise cow on milking machine something like that save forth fact that we milk ourselves hahaha.

Oily scalp and hair

Any Mommies have this prob? I usually wash on alternate days cos I have short hair but recently it's like he vey next day my hair is so oily until I dun even feel like touching it. Even washing daily doesn't help it just makes me drop more hair. My fren reco me redken (brand name) oil detox hopefully it works I just bought and washed feels very mug lighter after washing. Shall update to see if it reallie works in long run hahaha.

pauline, the bill comes up to 400plus (incl GST).. consultation, 5-1, rota (oral), pnuemococcacal, fever med (cheapest 2.50).

mummies, baby fair and popular fair at expo from 18-20 mar!!! hehe

crystal, if u've oily scalp, the more u need to wash yr hair daily.

anyway my stylist told me once our bb know how to smile at us, it's time for hair fall!!!

Lee,

my bb is on direct latch and i dun express at all. i also frequently get blocked ducts like before every feed. it's because my bb is a small drinker and she doesn't drain my breast fully. After every feed the lumps will be gone but there's still milk cos she didn't drain my breast properly. so by the next feed, the lumps come back again.

for me i'm used to it already and dun feel any discomfort from the lumps although the 1st mth was very bad. i'm just waiting for my bbs demand to go up and/or my supply to go down to meet her demand. once milk supply stabilizes the lumps shd not happen as frequently.

crystal,

my scalp is also super oily. the type in the morning wash by evening start to get itchy and yucky already. my stylist says is due to hormonal changes. i'm using the keratase balancing shampoo for oily scalp and sensitive ends.

For oily hair, can also try a vinegar hair rinse. I dilute a small amount of apple cider vinegar in a basin of water and use it as a finishing rinse. I usually do this after shampooing. Rinse again with cold water. The smell will disappear when your hair is dry. The vinegar helps to remove any product build up in your hair that can make your hair more oily and also help to remove oil from your scalp. Cheap, organic and really leaves my hair v light and fluffy afterwards.

Gathering

I have so much fun on Friday .. Chatting away with the mummies.. Hey guys .. Wait till my flooring is done.. Then invite u Guys over..

Milo,

I miss u... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] how's everything?

rainbow, yes i am now washing daily no choice.

roz, that sounds like a great idea. i shall try that too

grumpus, yes yes mine is like urs now ahahh i was using keratase previously but after this new change came about my keratase lost effect. so sad.

crystal: Yes, I'm oso encountering hair fall. My stylist said its the norm [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

milo & cherrry: I've joined you gals & tendered too.

mummies: bil just dropped by to share info on g6pd deficiency though we have done so but really touched he made the effort. Before i was married to hb, hb was never into family matters so much so u'll be surprised he remembers how many siblings he has.. One must be wondering y i still choose him.. Hehehe.. Coz this leopard changed his spots.. His relationship with all become so close now especially after 1st bil's passing..

Re: tendering

Bil asked if i started work, i told him i started 1.5 weeks ago, took 1.5days ML, 2 days MC that tells everything abt my working attitude rite.. He asked if i felt stressed, i say yes n nearly broke down. I also feel like tendering like many mums here but i know i have to find a job first. Already told hubby that i'll sacrifice balance of ML if i found new job, care heck abt everything else... The company n the people thought they have something to hold me with, and i really want to prove otherwise.. Hope job search smooth smooth ah.. Thus year not a good year for me.. Sigh...

and worse part is.. The stress is not new at work, just that it remained the same throughout ML. Back from ML i feel i do not wish to entertain nonsense stress, unnecessary..

Klitz

Thanks for organising last Fri's GWP gathering~! Enjoyed myself loads talking to mummies! Wish I could have stayed on longer!!

Re the sacred tea, I can wait for the next batch, no worries [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Baby Sleeping:

My ger also sleeps quite alot, max she's awake 4 hrs a day. At nite can also sleep lei..past 3 nites she has slept 5 hrs at a stretch so I am very happy! I was also worried why she's sleeping so much (quite different from my no.1) but I guess no choice, wake her up she'll cry!

my bro n his wife decided to move to JB coz the wife relocated there. Though bro will still work in SG, i cant help feeling lonely.. Next month onwards, i'll have no one to go yumcha with.. :-( :-( no one to cook for me when i miss my mum's cooking... i se bu de my bro..

Just curious... For moms with babies who zzz a lot, do you all need to do anything to put babies to zzz eg carry and rock? Or they just zzz on their own? And do you swaddle them? I realize my gal sleeps better when swaddled else she will get startled. But she's already 3 months, not sure how long more I shoukd swaddle her.

Thanks Klitz for organising the high tea! I too enjoyed myself [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

But when i got home on Friday, discovered my no1 running a fever.. then later that night, she woke up and vomitted all over herself and the mattress.. didn't sleep for the rest of the night cos was monitoring her temperature..

thank God she's better today already..

Bubbly7,

sounds like you are having a bad time at work.. good luck with ur job hunt.. but if its really getting you down and making you sick, why not tender first and slowly look for a new job? At least u can then spend some more time with your little one [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Dun feel lonely, you have all us mummies in this forum [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Join us for the next gathering!

Baby Sleeping:

my baby also sleeps a lot.. at least compared to my no 1.. she is awake for a very short while each time only.. and becos she sleeps half the time, i hv no chance to do tummy time with her.. or even to feed her water sometimes! cos she can sleep and wake up for milk, and then fall asleep after 30mins of being awake..

Bubbly, it's a good change still maybe the demise of thr bil reallie gave everyone a wake up call not to take r/s for granted. As for job I tink it could be a contributing factor to ur stress and poor health but having said that I also wish u can find another job soon.

Littlemay, for me is Ethan will wan to sleep on his own accord but need to be swaddled I tink it's more a habit? But now he's gradually able to sleep outside without swaddling. But at home is no swaddle no sleep hahhah.

mummylian, I think gonna cancel the meetup cos many mommies cant make it. Maybe next time bah.

Mango, its ok, planning ur girl's bday is more impt. Next time bah.

Bubbly, so sorry to read abt ur work problems... Hope u're feeling better from ur diarrhoea. I'm sure u can find a new job soon, jiayou!

Dun feel lonely k... U still hv ur lovely zaizai n hubby wz u mah. Anyway if u dun mind, we can always meetup! Hugs...

Oshgosh, glad to know ur #1 is feeling better alrdy! must be tiring monitoring her temperature thru out the night.

rainbow: the bill i had was $457.95 (excl GST). consultation is $70, 5in1 is $85.65, pnc 13 is $170, rotarix vaccine is $108.40, fever med is $6.90 & vitamin drops is $17. how much is dr heng's consultation fee? got package like what roz's doctor?

littlemay & tantan: will take your advise and eat iron tablets.

erin00: thanks for the precious info.

roz: mine no package lei.

Oh 1st time consultation more ex. Sub con is 40 excl gst. I rmb pneumococcal at 167 excl gst. E rest i forgotten how much but she doesnt hv any pkg.

oshgosh: oh dear, good that little J is getting better today.. I was seeing her pics on the sports day or something? She looked so lost.. :p

Re my work, thanks oshgosh/crystal/yurieve for your kind words. I agree i'm lucky to have you mummies here.. Don't know what is wrong with me, prolly gave birth already my mentality changed.. So hormonal..

Pauline> wah that's v pricey leh. When I took my boy for his jab at 2 mths I was billed $340 for his 6 in 1, rota and Prevenar at my GP.

Actually was supposed to take package but the CDA not settled yet so paid ala carte price for the jabs..

Hi mummies!

Re: socks/ feet mittens

mummies, do you all cover your baby's feet most of the time?as in wear leg mittens or baby socks. Heard that covering and keeping baby feet warm will reduce chances of them falling sick. Is that true? Nowadays I let his feet be uncovered only at home if air con not on. Go out sure cover feet.

Debbie, my boy wear socks throughout e day. At least keep him warm as i was told by my massage lady tat wind pass from their feet to body.

Debbie - so happy for you that your bb can sleep longer in the night now. I'm still waiting for my bb to do the same [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Littlemay - I asked pd today about swaddling. She said by now bb may not like to be swaddled anymore. They may not be able to sleep well if swaddling is too warm. I said my bb can sleep better if he us swaddled so if I continue to swaddle him, will it affect his development? She said no. So I guess it's up to the bb.

Pauline - i went to dr heng a few times and I find the bills ex. She always prescribes the nasal spray and a lotion which ups the bill by $50. As I get more experienced, I discovered that these are not necessary and can be bought from pharmacy anyway. The q is long and she hurries through the consultation. So my impression of her is not good. I now bring my bbs to dr leong at children clinic at bishan st 11. I like her better.

Roz> Yes, very tiring.. Sometimes he falls asleep on my lap after feeding, but the moment I try to put him down, he wakes up and cries.. Have to carry him if want him to sleep.. If not have to keep entertaining him.. Everyday I just keep looking at the clock, counting down the hours until daddy comes home to take over..

Crystal> I tried using microwave to cook my oatmeal before, but it 'exploded', created a mess in the microwave, so I decided to stick to using the stove.. :p.. I think my baby doesn't empty the breasts, coz when I do express after feeding, I still can get quite a bit of milk out.. But on weekdays when I'm alone at home, with all the chores to do and bb refusing to sleep, there's no time to express.. The LC at KK told me not to apply hot compress when there is blockage, coz it will cause more milk to build up and worsen the swelling.. Guess will have to massage more diligently.. Really feel like a cow sometimes.. -_-

Grumpus> For me the swelling is like one huge lump which is very uncomfortable.. After feeding the swelling goes down but the hardness still there.. Within half an hour the swelling is back, and I just bear with it till the next feeding.. This goes on until finally it becomes unblocked and the hardness will suddenly disappear (sometimes within 2 feedings, sometimes takes days).. My bb is also doesn't empty the breasts properly.. My PD said the supply / demand thing will work itself out, but she said it may take months.. Guess we just got to wait patiently..

Mrs Ang, heehee ya but still keeping my fingers crossed on his sleeping through habit. Got two nights he "ehh ehh" a bit at 3am but fell asleep after i gave pacifier.

Lee, i used to have your type of swelling engorgement. Like the swelling disappear for a while but come back again. Nowadays my breasts used to my supply alr so seldom engorged. It takes time. Jiayou! If you really cannot tahan the lump, maybe can use cold cabbage. Although some ppl say it will lead to stopping supply, using it moderately like putting for 2 hours works well for me. Immediately after i take out cabbage and then pump, no lump le..

rainbow, hmm ya i also put ru yi oil on my boy's feet cos i heard wind can enter. Thanks! i will continue to cover my boy's feet too! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i love the GWP high tea... though was v full... but still ate dinner that night cos mil cook liao... cannot don eat right.... hee...had my "first" weekend w bb w/o mil help... not easy... bb refused to sleep on fri night n want me to carry him to sleep... i tried putting him in yaolan and he cried... so in end i have to carry him and walk around and pacify him to sleep... though he slept thr from 1am to 6am.. in bet i woke up whenever he made some noise... thinking he may want to drink milk... so didnt on my laptop until now after i send bb to mil place...

didnt express milk for past 2 days cos bb latching... sometimes i wonder enough for him to drink or not... cos the intervals bet feed can be 2hrs , 2.5hrs rather than 3hrs...now i have to wait for the next pump to see how much milk i can express...

ops.. i seldom give my boy to wear socks..cos his pants are long enough to cover his feet dur night... i better start doing so... actually i tot he will feel warm wearing socks... no wonder he always fart...n poo many times day...

Hmm I must be a pretty Bo chup mummy, don't bother with socks or pants. During the day he wears rompers, at nights usually just a shirt. But last few nights it's been a bit cool so I try to cover him with a blanket. Will only put socks on him if we're going out to the mall.

Mrs ang, i find dr heng ok lei.. She slways ans my question patiently and my consultation time is always at least 7 mins cos i'll throw lots to her.. Lol. So far nothing extra has been presxribe to my other than e neccessary and if i can get from pharmacy, i'll not get from her during e next visit.

Debbie, me too ru yi you on his calve and feet.. Haha

Bubbly 7: Hope u r felling better already & good luck for your search of a new & happier job =)

Pauline: I duno abt feeding yr bb vitamins cos always tot bb shan't take medicine etc..My ped is one who everything also ask me to bf more & dun give medicine thus makin me v stress cos ma ss is really low so I duno how to feed more when I only have so much bm...Hmm mayb u can cont to take ye iron,calcium pill tt u took throughout pregnancy? Cos ma gynae told me as long as I bf, should cont the iron, calcium & DHA... Only time she ask me not to take iron was during the mth of confinement cos she said confinement food v heaty le... So probably its a better choice tt u eat the supplements & pass to bb..Ur SS is quite gd de right? Regarding bb feeling feberish, keep sponging bb yeah, it helps =)

SS 300-400ml per day? I am also hovering ard there...Past weeks can hit 500ml but now can't...Shall try the oatmeal and see if it helps cos sacred tea has no effect on me =( Drink so much SS still lidat..'Gek Xim' ah

Sleeping: My boy sleeps late like 10-11pm and will sleep thr to next morn 8-9am (Longer with air con, w/o air con, 7am can wake up le) with 1-2 feed in between...Day time after he wakes up, he will drink milk n play for like 1-2hr n fall asleep on his rocker swing...Hmm, sometimes he will get a bit irritated and keep rubbing his eyes, makin lotz noise dan i'll carry him and pat him to sleep, then must carry him all the way le cos once put down v soon he will wake up...If carry n pat still no use i'll ask him to latch, normally after he suck a while he will sleep le n can last 1.5-2hr..This will happen like 3 times in the day... so he sleeps at least 15hr ba...Not fixed de

erin00: Congrates tt yr thyroid is ok le & wow yr gal can flip le ah? My son damn lazy & he hates tummy time, he still cannot lift his head up ah =( Everytime ask him to try lifting he ends up sucking his fist & after a while wil ek ek ek & cry so flip? I duno when man, but he prefers us to carry him in sitting position now or let him lean against our shoulder, he wana see things n his neck seems to b getting more stable n firm so duno y he still can't lift his head during tummy time =(

Debbie, my boy like yours, dun like tummy time...Duno how man

Welcome Lee =) & thanx on how to prepare the oatmeal...I bought a small can yesterday shall try tml, nv eat b4, hope I like the taste...Definitely need to try all means and ways to up ma ss, going back to work soon, super scare ma 300-400ml will also disappear

Crystal: My stylist told me during pregnancy, he thin ma hair for me cos bb growing in our tummy, we also grow with them so we gt lotz hair during pregnancy...Now he dun thin/layer ma hair for me le cos he say as bb grows older n older each day, our hair will drop more n more..Initially at 1mth when i went to do ma hair i dun believe him n ask him to layer still os its damn thick n messy...But now i do...My hair fall started when bb 2mth...Now its getting worst..wash, condition, blow-dry, apply hair tonic..every step also drop lotz hair...Within days the hole in the shower cubicle is full of hair..My mom said it looks gross ask me clear off the hair often =(

Littlemay: I dun swaddle my boy ever since discharge from hospital so he hates it when we tried to swaddle him during the later part of confinement tt mth...So no swaddle for him...Only wrap his tummy with the cloth for fear wind gets in cos ma boy duno y lotz fart de, everyday tonnes of them n if he dun fart, he will get v cranky n cry like v xin ku lidat...So ma mom v worried abt wind getting in & Debbie, yes ma son is wearing booties or socks everyday at home..Scare wind gets in and after bath when we apply ru yi you will also rub some on his feet dan wear socks... At nite if he sleeps in air con, i will put him into a sleeping bag to sleep,lidat more secure cos he is zipped up haha i damn kiasu cos i am scare of his crying whenever he dun fart, like v xin ku lidat dan nothing i can do to help except carry, rock & apply ru yi you so i avoid at all cost haha

Yurieve: No prob, let me know when there is another gathering...I'll b going back work in mid april so till then, wkday is fine for me =)

Back