(2010/12) December 2010 MTB

milo, i also didnt feed water at all. cos i rem 6mths below dont feed water. but i suddenly confuse tat does it applies to FM? BM for sure no need. but now our FM are not as heaty as last time le. so i just wanna cfm... Me ah.. i still hav no idea when to go back leh, most likely will be 14wks from ML. or not i will go back 2 wks before CNY then take 1mth again. i will resign before Alyssa hits 6mths. as by then, she will be curious to learn & start to hav food, so i've to be the one doing all these stuffs le. U leh? going back before cny right?

rainbow, does PD advise for feeding water? tat time i asked the PD she says dont need eh. the jabs hor, im not v sure abt the details le, cos is my hb who researched on it :p My girl about 4.7kg now, feeding at 120ml (before the FM) at every 4hrs.

ooh okie, debbie... i shall do tat before & after jab. hee.. ya will try the pao sheng and let u know. i think is yurieve who tell me abt it. but i dont knw hw much to add in too. ur boy on tbm, no need feed water unless like u say, sunbath him. cos i read somewhere tat water will dilute their blood at this young age if its too much for them as bm alrdy lots of water. For dentinox, did u feed him seperately? i mix it in her milk and she's alright w it. i nvr try feeding seperate though.

yes, cc, bm will hav those beancurd like thingy. hee...

shirley, u wanna try to use the nose suction thingy for ur bb? my hb clears bb's mucus almost everyday!

yes, crystal, jcbb, babies at ard 6wks will hav growth spurt.

mangogal, i took off bb's mittens 3days back le. but today when she gets to her frustrated mode, she uses her fingers to poke her eyes! so scary on the strength and way she do it tat i wear her mitten. they will know it if they hurt themselves right? but she doesnt seems to care!

Crystal, he just can't go into deep sleep these 2 days.. Wake up only will scream, gotta coax him.

Jcbb, i'll just give him lukewarm water when he woke up from his nap or cry when it's not feeding time yet.

Dew, i mixed 90ml water + 3 scoop of fm = 100ml. How come yrs is 2 scoop fm huh? U giving enfa? I'm giving him e enfa a+ for below 12 mths, stage 1. E tin abit gold colour one, followed wat e hospital gave him.

Nw my mum ard i cannot increase so ll lor, just gotta wakeup to feed him. She says no need to increase yet bb behaviour is like tat one later increase than cannot digest... Bla bla bla... Sian half. So i just tell her do watever she wants since she's so brilliant!

Cherrry, pd says no need cos water will not make them full. But my generations all feed water including my sis so i just follow.

Jcbb-I give my bb 20-30ml water wf 2ml of Woodward gripe water after shower every day... Reason is more of getting rid of wind... She gets cranky and ek ek a lot when she has gt a gassy tummy..will ek till she farts...

ooh okok, no choice ba, since ur mum insisted. babies at 2-3wks also experience growth spurt. ohya, i wanna rebond too de. then also think tat i will trim it short so no need to tied it up. but cannot leh, i always tied my hair or not so difficult to handle baby. but rebond tied hair will spoil! lol...

god's child, rainbow:my bb not one month yet can drink the gripe water? does it contain alcohol?

btw any suggestions for full month venue? want to do it at my place but hubby say is cramped. so i dunno where is a good place to house 50 pax?

God's child, mine keeps eek eek eek tat's y cannot sleep.. Does woodward helps? Is it colic tat y he keeps feeling uncomfortable?

Jc bb, i also dunno lei. Done say can some say cannot, dr gave me ridwind previously.

Cherry, i also thinking of cutting short tat's y need rebonding. But if i keep my hair length and rebond, back to square one, tie liao also waste money hair sure spoil.

after removing the binder i realise my c sec hurts. need to bind...

my bb also eek eek and cry dun want to sleep after drinking milk. want to carry and coax to sleep then put down in cot start to eek eek again... piangz now got CL coaxing him... i realise have to be v patient...

God's child, mine keeps eek eek eek tat's y cannot sleep.. Does woodward helps? Is it colic tat y he keeps feeling uncomfortable?

Jc bb, i also dunno lei. Done say can some say cannot, dr gave me ridwind previously.

Cherry, i also thinking of cutting short tat's y need rebonding. But if i keep my hair length and rebond, back to square one, tie liao also waste money hair sure spoil.

rainbow, i'm using similac. the instructions said to mix 60ml water with 1 scoop of fm. so now gwen's drinking 120ml water with 2 scoops of fm. maybe similac scoop is bigger than enfa's.

i know pds say no need to feed bb water, but i find mine also poo poo better after being fed water everyday, so i'll continue with that. i drink lots of water so maybe my bb takes after me, need water also. hehe...

i hv officially put gwen in yao lan this afternoon and she's been sleeping blissfully. i think perhaps tonight's the night i can get a good rest after her night feeds! hooray!!!

liz has been sleeping since her feed at 5pm... Woke up for a 5min suckle at 11pm n snoozed off again. If this continues, I would be a happy mama!

rainbow / jcbb-my ger started taking gripe water before one mth,i give less than 2ml then.even nw,im giving half the recommended amt oso..shld b fine,i gave my #1 tis previously too n it has no alcohol. My bb poos better aft takin it,not so much ek ek as before..previously can ek at almost every feed,screaming n crying til she farts..nw stil has bt lesser le...

Dewdew, Eoneon, Darius also wants to be carried always, at nite i coax him to sleep in my arms but the moment i put him to his cot, he wakes up! I can't do much these days except watch over him. I m also thinking of getting a portable yaolan. Dewdew, when did u get yours?

Rainbow, I did not lugi. I paid $200 first, but since I stop at 4 sessions, I just paid her the difference, i.e $400/7 X 4 sessions. She originally still asked me to pay per session $60! goodness! I refused. Its not a matter of money but principle, she was the one who had first re-scheduled my remaining sessions without discussing or checking with me first.

Btw when should we bring our bb for 5in1 or 6in1? Darius is alerady 6 weeks.

Hi mummies,

My gal also drinks every 2 to 3 hourly.. Wish she can up her intake so tat she can last longer and i can get more rest but she can onky drink from 60 to 90 ml of bm / fm leh..

In the end, i'm still breastfeeding even though i hv gotten mastitis twice so far..

I've wanted to stop but i've got too much supply tat i'm very scared of getting mastitis if i dun pump regularly..

I'm pumping 5 times a day, in between feeding my gal at least 8 to 9 times a day and playing with my elder gal, i am completely sleep deprived..

I never wear mittens for my bb cos her hands are too small.. Sometimes she ends up grabbing hold of her own hair with her ball up fist and she ends up crying out in pain,.. I find it so poor thing yet funny at the same time when she doesnt realise she herself is causing the pain...

Hi mummies,

I also get to log in only when pumping. Usually pump in the morning once and at night. Afternoon if I have the time and mental strength. BabyWee also tends to feed every 2-3hourly. Sometimes1.5hr also he hungry already then will be fussy and scream for milk. The amount he is drinking scares me a little. Sometimes wonder if he is drinking too much.

Take tonight for example. He suckled for about 20 mins fell asleep and screamed for milk an hour later and drank the full 120ml .

Mummies need to ask this as I feel I experience this more at night. Baby seems to make more noises grunts and all while sleeping at night as though dreaming. At times he seems to be grunting till he wakes himself up and cry. I'm wondering if it's because he's in an zircon room? Or do all mummies experiience this? Or are we more alert as it's quieter in the night?

Anyone experience baby suddenly bursting out crying for no reason veery loudly?

sharon, my dad got the portable yaolan even before gwen was born! he foresee i'll need to use it for my sanity - and he's right! lol... but i only used it after gwen's full month. i tried putting her in before that but she didn't like it, cried to be taken out. now she's too big for me to carry constantly 'cos of my wrists problem (now both my wrists also pain!) so i really need the yaolan.

lovebyte, gwen used to burst out crying for no reason and it gave me such a scare. like she was having nightmares or something. muddypaws suggested i use ang huey (pomegranate leaves) water and wash her, which i did. the screamfests stopped. recently my grandma passed away and again the screamfests occurred, and i used the same method. it took a few days but the screamfests stopped again. u might wish to try?

as for noisy grunts, gwen does that too, esp when she's trying to get herself to fart/poo. usually occurs while she's sleeping.

muddypaws, hope u get a good night's rest! i'm off to bed now before another feed in 2.5hrs. night all!

Rainbow, I think go by final amount in bottle. So means yours is baby drinking 100ml. I know it's tough to increase your baby's intake since your mum is not with the idea. Tough to defy elders. But if you increase and got significant increase in the feeding time interval, you can tell your mum and she should understand. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] feeding 2 hourly no joke. Next week my hubby on reservist and CL go back le I'm on my own for 20 days!!! Omg

Cherry, ya I heard about cannot feed them too much water also. So I see my boy drinking water after sunbathing I also very cautious scared he drink too much or what. So i usually give very little not more than 10ml for now. Think if go for jab I also won't let my boy drink too much. As for dentinox, my CL told me not to mix into my EBM as scared baby reject the entire bottle of milk then waste. Haha cos my baby hate to take dentinox. See his face when he eat dentinox I can laugh. Very funny grumpy face. So what I do is feed milk for 1 minute first, then feed dentinox using medicine spoon and continue his milk session.

Lovebyte, my baby sometimes can suddenly scream while sleeping even when there's no noise or anything. CL say is baby having nightmare. Got once he scream so loud and we dunno if he laughing or crying. Gave us a shock. But we have

to hug or pat baby when they have "nightmares". No harm trying to bathe baby in the leaves water too actually.

Eoneon, are you taking care of baby alone?? Next week my turn leh cos hubby on 20day reservist! Hang in there!!

Rainbow/God's child

We can feed gripewater daily even if BB no colic? Cos sometimes i also nt sure its crying/fussing due to colic or nt..

Dew

U put BB in yao lan ah? Older gen feels BB slp better in yao lan cos they feel more secure & hands are across their chest as compared to cot where their hands are open. I am nt using the yao lan cos i dread 'yao-ing' him. Nw i jus take turns with HB to carry only if really no other methods to quiet him down. So far ok lo. But nxt week HB overseas 1 wk, i jia lut liao. But seems like BB slowly gettin used to cot, jus tt evenin on, he wan to be carried n look arnd the hse. Hahha.. I will bring out my sling!!

Sharon

U wan to get the portable yao lan? I haf 1 manual u-shaped inverted yao lan with wheels, 3 springs & 2 sarong net. If u wan, i sell u at $20? PM me if u keen cos dun intend to keep since 'factory' close liao..

Osh gosh

Great tt u haf good supply.. Must haf been so tiring pumping & latchin!! Jia you!!

Mummies, after giving him ridwind he manage to sleep well but feeding still remain at 1.45hr interval.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Debbie/dew, that means my boy intake is 100ml (after adding e powder) bm still remaibs at 90ml cos i scare he waste it..

good morning mommies, hope everyone had a good night's rest.

Liz gave me a nice morning surprise by poo-ing [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] and she's up at her usual 530Am wanting to play!

Your babies are all drinking so much... Liz is 38 days now n her feeds are 80ML max. And even then, she may not finish everything. The feeds keep her going for about 3hrs.

RE: sling

tried putting liz in a sling n she hates it... Sigh.

good morning mummies!

Muddypaws, this forum got a lot of big drinkers lol. But each baby got their own individual intake bah. So long as Liz full then ok alr.

Re: maid to take care of baby

anyone got hire maid from Myanmar to take care of baby? My MIL had a discussion with me ytd night and told me that I should get a Myanmar maid tgt with my SIL for taking care of both our babies at night on certain nights so i can have rest and keep my sanity since I will need to go back and carry on with my diploma in early childhood soon. A bit scared about the idea but realised Myanmar maids have better work ethics and good with children. Mummies who got maids, how to interview them? Don't even know how to pick a good one.

Sorry to disturb yr thread.

I've several packs of frozen Ebm to give away.

Self collect at my place at Tampines.

If anyone is keen, pls pm or email me at [email protected]

I'm from nov mtb 2010.

(I do not take beef or mutton and I watch my diet very carefully)

debbie: my filipino maid is watching liz from 12am to 530am each night. I emailed Aiko a list of questions to ask when interviewing maids. If u want, I can email that to u.

Mommies, just called my pd. Liz would be doing her 6-in-1 next tuesday. They would give her meds to bring down d fever.

Whoever is reading this thread now and using ros service for massage. Pls read back my post ok. I mentioned she change my appt and i wasn't happy so i took up e massage lady my friend reco.

If u wanna convey all e comments to her, pls open yr eyes big and use yr brain before translating. I dun wish to receive anymore sms ftom her on this issue. I dun mean to be rude but i dun wan to be misunderstood! Thanks.

crystal: im tired tired loh. each day sleeps less than 3 hours. coupled with her fussing and crying.. drained out liao man!

rainbow: im expressing. my baby waking hours have gone cranky liao. sometimes she can sleeps for 4-5 hours. but recently she has been waking every 15mins-1 hour. super tiring.

dbaby: i hope i can take it. my gal needs me to carry her 24/7. now she even refuses to let me put her down to change diaper. keeps crying! frustrating & heart pain! feeding can be as frequent as 1 hour once. per feed she refuses to drink more so gets hungry very fast.

dewdew: the only soothing now is to carry! cannot put down else she will cry till very jiat larg.

muddypaws: envy! how i wish my gal will be like that.

dewdew & sharon: my mum also asked me to introduce yaolan but i really dont wish. will see how far i can go.

lovebyte: my gal will burst out crying for nothing while sleeping.

debbie: yes, taking care of baby "alone" but with mum's help whenever i desperately need help.

eon, i am half dead with her fussing too [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] while i was bathing, she decided to start crying in her cot... tot might as well let her CRY... it was a whole 10 mins lor but the moment i pick her up, she stop faster than i can spell S T O P leh.. so fake... sigh now she is lying on my lap looking so contented tat she has won! arghhhh

Hi Ladies,

Just sharing some info here if you are looking for cookies for Baby Shower/Festive celebration etc.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4965444.jpg]

http://bakedwithlove.wordpress.com/

Thanks for viewing! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Have a wonderful day! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hiaz..mummies, I am so sad..my CL just left...gonna miss her[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Haa..she is good and too dependent on her liao :p

So tonite I will be taking the nite shift liao, anyway during confinement period, I also sleep ard 6 hours only cos wake up at 6:30am to pump n prepare my gal's childcare stuff

Glad that some of ur babies can sleep thru! Haa..hope my boy can sleep thru soon for at least 5 hours at nite:p Cos he still wake up 2/3am for one feed...

So far my boy latch on 1 and 30mins interval..if bottle feed, he can tong for at least 2 or 3 hours...he is drinking 90ml of FM/EBM

Wah didnt knw so many mummies using Enfalac..

Eoneon, poor u, how come ur gal keeps wanting u to carry? Fussing alot...after her full feed still want to carry? U give her more FM or EBM?

Hi Mommies, anyone interested in medela pump in style advance USA set? I am selling it off cos I prefer manual pump. It comes with step down transformer. I will throw in 2 extra breast shield and lansinoh breast milk storage bags (50 pcs). I bought the pump, storage bags and 2 sets breast shields at $500+ now selling off at $370. I used this pump less than 10 times still in good condition. Anyone interested please email me at [email protected]

hi mummies

stressed up, need help on baby full month celebration issues. my bb born on 24dec, so by right i have to hold full month celebration by 22dec (30 days) cannot on 23dec cos will be considered late (31 days)? then when do igive out the cakes? before that? i heard from friend say cannot be late only early... what are your experiences? really scratch head... i am a new mummy and family dunno all these things at all. Can help me really lost here

hello mommies

Today is my #1's first day in school. Hubby was with him thru out the whole session. Poor boy fell down n hurt himself in school n now his lower lip is so swollen.

milo, my boy is too smart liao. If i add anything different to his milk, he'll reject the milk immediately once he taste it. So no choice hv to force feed but luckily his fever has subsided after 3 days n he's well now.

Debbie/cherrry, yah i add pao sheng water to bb's milk a day prior to his jab. Will just put abt 5-6pcs of pao sheng in abt half a cup of water to boil. Then will add abt 10ml to each of his milk feed. So far it worked for my #1 cos he nvr kena fever at all for all his jabs.

Eoneon, poor thing... Sounds like ur girl is making u so exhausted...but take heart tat u're not alone in this 'battle' cos many of us are also facing the same problem. Tats how i console myself. Jiayou!!

Milo, me too... Just now hubby not at home cos bring #1 to school n maid was bz. Baby kept fussing n refuse to slp even though he kept yawning. I've got no chance to go toilet even though i was having tummyache. Very cham lor... Sigh.

I wish i can pump only 3 times a day like some of u here but the max i can drag is abt 4hrs... If not my breasts will feel engorged n its super uncomortable. Sometimes when i'm really tired n drag for more than 4 hrs, i'll end up wz really painful nehs... and the irony is my supply isnt alot lor. Sigh.

Eon, is yr bb letting out lots of gas? Actually mine does and he cry everytime we put him on e cot or rocker and i added ridwind into his milk last night and he only wake up for feeds. At least when he sleeps, there's no eek aak sound.

Jc bb, u can do on a weekend. It doesn't matter if it's 5-7 days away from yr 30days.. Cannot celebrate late.

Moonsky, really tiring right, e feeding timing so short. My mum say e moment i lay on my bed i started snoring.. Lol

rainbow: thanks for answering my qn. so my bb born on 24dec 2010 if i do full month on 22january2011. zun zun on the 30th day still can right?

my husband leaves all this planning to me cos he gone back to work alr. and i am bz with prince most of the time so thanks for being a life saver

Jc bb, no matter what just do it earlier before the actual full month day. If you got celebration, do on a weekend before the actual full month day? If you're giving cakes try give before also.

Yurieve, I also envy those who don't need pump so regularly. Initially I had to pump every 3 hours and still get engorgement cos really too much milk till keep getting stuck. Finally I can pump 4 hourly and engorgement comes occassionally only. I'm waiting for the day when I can pump 5-6 hourly. Anyway when you got engorgement, does it clear in one single pumping session? Mine sometimes don't. The trick to increase pumping interval is not to do any hot compress or massage the breast during pumping unless you got lumps then need press the lumps away. But if no lump dont massage boob. Cos massaging will stimulate more milk and cause you to continue doing short interval pumping.

Constipation: How do u feed water to babies to help relieve constipation? Do u put in bottle or use a spoon? Aurora finally pooed and it was a solid lump instead of her usual "volcano" style poo. Although she drinks 2/3 breast milk. Haiz think I haven't been really watching the food I eat, maybe my milk not poo friendly.

Last night Aurora managed to sleep from 1am to 7am! Woah first time she slept 6 hours, the previous 2 nights she managed to sleep 5 hours straight. Am trying to stretch her day feeds, she used to fuss every 2 hours. So now am trying to give her 100ml and hopefully it can last 4 hours. This morning feed lasted 4 hours but I got to let her sleep in my arms (if not she will wake up and fuss again)

Ros massage: I managed to complete my 7 sessions only when my baby turned 1 month.. longest interval can drag one whole week before the next massage. Initially she told me massage on alternate days, but she couldn't make it on a few occasions. Well, massage is something extra for me so I didn't really mind the postponing as long as it is done.

jc_bb: Don't be stressed, first book your caterer then ask your parents to help inform the guests on the date. If you want cakes then can book also, but I didn't give as I have already invited them for buffet. I used delihub for my catering, not bad. Heard mum's kitchen not bad too.

Pumping milk: I can drag for 12 hours before pumping but the negative side is there isn't much milk even if I pump more often. So now am pumping about 2-3 times a day but only about 100ml each time. So baby is now almost 50% dependent on formula..

I guess it's because I did not pump often from the start, no time to pump every 3 hourly. So I guess the body also don't produce that fast since not pumping often.

debbie, rainbow: full month day (30 days)is 22Jan2011 if i count from 24dec2010. doing it on 22jan2011 saturday. cos 15-16jan is like too early for prep... hope that is good.

i will deliver the cakes before the 30days prob 17-21jan, but delivering to immediate relatives and office people only. hope that is good [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] thanks a lot

hi mummies [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

i'm back in JKT now, all alone with baby now and trying best to cope! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

muddypaws, i nurse baby with scarf outside, it works well [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

occassionally she comes 'out' with a headful of sweat! haha

eoneon, if aby wakes up in short intervals means drink not enough, maybe u would like to up her feed [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

mummies: how do u feed baby ridwind? i use a syringe but she seem to spit it out always [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

mangogal: this fussing only starting these couple of days. keep wanting me to carry. cant put her down. even to change her diaper. im so tired and emotional. last night called hubby to talk and cried over the phone. cant take it liao.

im giving her more fm as no time to pump. bm also seems to be decreasing. maybe im too tired and stressed liao. she cant let me do my stuff not even go toilet. else she will cry her lung out!

yurieve: gosh! is your boy's lips very badly swollen. must be super painful for him.

yes, i wana throw in the white flag liao but cant. i have been consoling myself that im not alone but at times i really wana scream!

rainbow: yes, my gal has been farting a lot. no bloated tummy so i dont think its colic right?

cindy: no wonder never hear from you. how are you coping?

i wana feed more too. but my gal refuses to drink her normal intake of 60ml in one go. each time she will take 30ml and i have to pour the other 30ml away. waste! so i estimate base on timing, if its short interval, i will give 30ml. if she still wants more then i feed another 30ml. sometimes she cant even finishes 30ml no matter how i force her! sianz...

Muddypaws

Dun worry abt milk intake la.. So long they are contented with the amt & is gainin weight well then its fine. My boy drinking so much til i worry abt over-feeding.. More also stress, less also stress!!

Eoneon

*hugs* Am sure its a passing phase.. Hang in there.. Very soon will develop a routine then u can slow down ur pace liao.. Try to get as much sleep as u can.. I am taking Vit C daily to help me with my sinus n also hopefully prevent myself frm falling sick. Whenever yr end or nt enuf slp, i sure sinus til very bad. Tis few weeks damm bad!! Argghh..

Yurieve

Poor boy.. Must be so painful for him..

rainbow: thanks

aiko: thanks, i feed baby either using bottle or cup feed (i took back the cup from TMC and use it to cup feed him at times) but have to do it like a 45deg angle

debbie: thanks. i try to pump every 5 hours or so, the rest of the time i latch, the amazing thing is when he cries, i will start to drip. if i latch him during the day, i might not have enough milk so i supplement with ard 40ml of enfa or whatever he could take (trial & error) i pump morning when i wake up cos my breast pad will be damp already, then night another before i go to sleep to empty. if in between he sleep i feel breasts start to collect milk i will pump too, my two cents.

now i concentrate looking for caterer and sort out my things one at a time.

Admire mummies who have so much milk to pump. I'm trying hard to pump at least 3 times a day between feeds. So far each pump come out about 70-80ml if lucky. My boy feeds every 2 hourly... He's always hungry... I wonder why.

Thanks for advice on screamfest of baby. I've placed a rosary on his bed and a crucifix in the room but last night while in Yao lan he screamed once again. Soooo poor thing when he screams... It's so loud and takes time to comfort.

My boy hasn't poo-ed since yesterday morning.should I be concern? He takes only 1 bottle of formula a night. 120 ml. The rest is breast milk at 2 hour intervals.... Sometimes when drinking milk he suckles all ocher the place and does the eke eke sound like wanna pang sai but nothing come out.

thanks alot yurieve! i shall do that as we will be bringing baby for jab soon [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Yesterday my alexis woke up at 2am for milk then follow 6am. Hope tonight's timing will be better.

Eoneon, sayang sayang. Don't worry too much about bf, give what you have. If not enough then give formula milk[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] like what baby said it is passing phase things will gets better. Now both of you trying to settle down, do give yourself more time, yr princess also trying to communicate with you.things

will gets better, be positive okay, Jia you

Debbie, bf is a long journey, so just bear with it. I guess for the sake of our little ones, Jia you together

Crystal, sayang sayang, things will gets better. Jia you

Jc bb, god's child I am also with dr woody, he is my dr hope

Jc bb I also missed the time when I was still pregnant and all the precious kicks and hiccups[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] now I love her baby smell even when she sweat also vey pang pang

Milo, sayang sayang, things will gets better. Jia you together.all jie meis here also having their own set of problems.

Cindy, finally hear from you, I was wondering how are you back at jkt

rainbow, ridwind must be prescribed by doctor is it? Can get from pharmacy a not? 1.45hr interval is really v close... u count from start of feed or end of feed?

Back