(2010/07) July 2010 MTB

sweetkiss: Nopes still pumping but i reduce the amount of times already (last time every 3-4 hrs, now 4 times daily only). Baby now takes 1 formula feed and also his cereal is mixed with formula (cos formula taste very strong, can mask alot of funny tastes like avocado which my son hates haha).

Erm i have no idea about what happens when you stop Bfing.. i havent read up about that yet

Ann: I have finished the 4th day of carrot feeding today. Finally can change to another food. Haha! Seems like most bbs like carrot, mine too!

But this carrot stains the avent blender cum steamer badly..My magmag spout is also abit stained by my bb.. Hard to remove. anyone has any idea how to remove it? Or let it be?

Sweetkiss: Shrinking boobs yes, after I stopped bfing. Damn sad right. After so much sacrifices we made, we are "blessed" with smaller boobs than pre-pregnancy days. I did not have lumps when I stopped, but could still squeeze out some milk even stopping for sometime, was like transparent liquid.

charlie - the carrot puree also stained my baby's feeding spoon badly too. Cant remove. i soaked in water also no use. guess no help...

I am IN!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1) Pris (host) - have playmat and ordering from pizza hut

2) Eliss & HB - will bring cut fruits

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

Girls - on behalf of Pris.

She is inviting you to gather at her estate's function room on 27 Feb (Sun) from 3pm to 5pm.

She has a playmat for the kiddos to lay around but she hopes that two of you will bring along the playmats too.

No catering food, maybe please buy some snacks/drinks when you are heading to Pris' place when you deem fit.

Please take note there will be $7 entrance fee to Pris place.

Who's in?

Feb Gathering at Pris'

please cut and paste the list

looking for 3 other playmats!!

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

Time - 1500hrs to 1700hrs

Venue - Pris' place

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

6) bbbliss + HB + baby

Pris has mentioned the function room is good for 15-20 pax.

Girls - on behalf of Pris.

She is inviting you to gather at her estate's function room on 27 Feb (Sun) from 3pm to 5pm.

She has a playmat for the kiddos to lay around but she hopes that two of you will bring along the playmats too.

No catering food, maybe please buy some snacks/drinks when you are heading to Pris' place when you deem fit.

Please take note there will be $7 entrance fee to Pris place.

Who's in?

Feb Gathering at Pris'

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

Time - 1500hrs to 1700hrs

Venue - Pris' place

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

6) Jasline + Hubby + Baby J -- Can i prepare some jelly or desert??

Feb Gathering at Pris'

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

Time - 1400hrs** to 1700hrs ** note changes

Venue - Pris' place at Sentosa

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

6) Jasline + Hubby + Baby J

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

Who has playmat to bring?!?!?!

If you are bring food/snacks, please prepare for 5-8 pax nia.

i do agree that the gymnademics class is a little too long but i like that it has both the gym and academic componet.

i heard many good reveals on little gym. worth signing up too!

Oh ya.. i also just found out that Squash is actually pumpkin.. saw butternut pumpkin at Cold storage and realise this. Haha!!

Omg... so far.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] Dun tink can join..

anywhere at north??? keke.

I already going to give a miss on BD bash liao.. i wanna meet up.. but got nearer venue?

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Btw,I do a stupid thingy.. i email the dip*rs.com.sg in regards of the bb bash thingy for goodies bag , but they only will be giving 1 pc for each baby only... u all still keen?

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

cheese, you're not going for the b'day bash?

no, it's not stupid. who doesn't want freebies? i'm a sucker for free stuff. ahahaha!

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

Freebies for BB bash

I email diap*ers.com.sg

and here is the MINIMUM requirement if you want this in your goodie bag (anyone organise this?)

1. The minimum we need is full name, ic, either email or hp number.

2. Each participant will get 1 piece pack if diaper sample.

3. Latest 2 weeks before the actual event date will be fine

Ica, I blur lei... BB bash is 2 Jul right?I intend to do my boy BD on that.. cos he gotta do 2 BD celebration.. how can we go.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

girls - if you are not joining birthday bash, please inform Jessica about it because there's a waiting list of mummies wanting to join the bash.

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

10)phy, hb, #1 and baby

yo mummies

Me going crazy with a persistent bb who, without fail, will wake EVERY NIGHT ard 3am to cry and cry...and jsut wanna be carried to zzz with me standing up! Can't even sit.. he will cry...

Been a month le.. sigh.. check a few things le.. don't think he is hungry... he just wants to cuddle (which I'm fine if he allows me to sit and carry). Arg..

Anyone has a wakey bb as well?

sillyhp: Wah.. it sounds really bad lei. Does your bb take pacifier? What is his activity in the day time like? Happening for a mth liao ah? Before that lei?

Phy ... me...B kept waking up at 3am and 5am for milk last week, I was so super tired. Last night was 4am only, hopefully tonite will be back to the usual 5am again. Good thing is that he'll entertain himself back to zzz.

sillyphy

ur boy not teething? mine is up every 2 hrs... due to block nose... so he does not slp well.. give med also dun relief his prob...

wah everyone monday blues.... so active in the forum? hahah

Jasmine - But after 30% discount cheaper rite? Dun really need the VIA cups leh that comes in the bundle.. dunno what to use them for? where is Philips huh? Must go during weekdays to buy then call you?

Gymnademics - I am so bummed that I missed the trial class... My boy was still sleeping and didn't have the heart to wake him up. Going for the one this coming sun instead (Lennie, i think you're going for that too?). Yeah classes are quite a logistic nightmare now... have to juggle with their nap times...

Confinement -

Ask u mummies, who wasn't a good gal during confinement? Well I bathed, washed hair, went in and out air con room, wore sleeveless and shorts all the time. But few months back, right hand have been feeeling pretty numb esp in the middle of the night when i wake to feed boy, in the day time too.. I don't really believe in the confirnement stuff but juz wondering what happened to my body! Just came back from massage lady to "gua sha" (who said that my body is in a worse condition than my mum after her fall previously (she fell off a beach chair)) Anyways looking like I've been super abused now.

Phy - darn... that sucks... no cryee baby...do you believe in trying to feed water? Maybe sit him down let him suckle abit?

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

10)phy, hb, #1 and baby

11) DQ

ClaudiaOwyong:

Me!! just like u, i bath, wash my hair (but i did blow dry), drink water, etc...

so far ok, except my back, keep benting to change my bb's clothes, diapers...

hi sillyhp,

weird this also happened to my bb last week from wednesday - sunday... I thought maybe bcs his daddy is on biz trip thats why he miss him...

he will wake up at 4am/ 5am & cry... he will only stop crying if i carry him & sing song... then he will continue to sleep until 7am.....

pat pat also useless, he reject milk & the pacifier... got to carry & sing song... imagine 4am...sigh

I was very worry last nite... scared he will wake up at 4am again...lucky only lasted for 6 days...

maybe just passing phase..

JP, try elevating your baby's mattress. i did that for my baby on PD's advice. also the nasal drops helped

claudia, i experienced the numbness, too but it lasted only for 2 months after childbirth. sometimes i got woken up by it - quite painful. Gynae said it was the blood vessels contracting - nothing to fear. and true enough, it went away after 2 months. initially i thought it was carpal tunnel syndrome. but if it's prolonged, better check it out

during confinement: i slept with the aircond on every night, used tap water to wash hands, washed hair every other day, drank plain water. but i wore short pants that covered my knees (else my mom wd nag at me)

ica

ya, every nite he slps elevated... still block.. now worse cos he flips in his slp so lagi more difficult for him to breath if he slps on his tummy...

Ann,

No, my boy doesn't take the pacifier.. his temper is really coming through.. he will stiffen his body and clench his fists and WAIL. Sigh, sometimes we managed to carry him to zzz.. but the minutes we lay him down in his cot, he would start the crying process again. He has quite a lot of activities, lying on the mat, in jumperoo, play with his brother, go for strolls... Me gonna try to 'tire' him more to make him zzz through again...He has been sleeping through since 10 wks till abt a month back, started to wake to cry...

Jelly,

Doubt he is teething. I check his lower n upper gum and even touch the gums.. but nothing there leh.. except that he is drooling excessively and having cheeck and neck rashes due to the saliva... Hope S gets well soon.. always heartache to see little ones sick...

Claudia,

Ya, latching him is always the last resort.. he just suckled for a while then zzz le

Chelz,

Ya, I really hope it is a phase.. but his phase like very long.. a month.. hope it is not becoming a habit...

sigh, my boy also developed another bad habit.. that is.. wail when he wants to zzz while travelling in car seat.. he will stiffen and arch his body and WAIL.. all the way.

Few times I had no choice but to stop somewhere to carry him out of car seat.. last week I was alone with him in car.. no choice but to let him wail all the way home..

claudia: ya i mon blue and ORD mood. not really "working"..

during confinement... my mum boil the herb water and it was SUPER HOT. She told me to bathe in it cos cant wait for water to cool or it will be useless.. i secretly added tap water in it. after bathing, i had a shower as normal to rinse off the herbs that stuck on my body! i feel guilty coz my mum woke up at 5am to prep the bath water daily yet i am like making her efforts go to waste.

i also bathed at nite though not advisable. coz i usually bathe at 10am so by night time i feel so sticky and dirty! i lied to mum that i need to "wipe myself clean".

i washed my hair once every 2 days..

i was not allowed to on the fan so i had aircon almost 24/7.

i dun eat tonics.. chicken essense and yomeishu or watever makes me puke. i simply poured all of them into my rice and eat. if cant finish, i throw the rice.

i sneaked out during confinement with my hub to watch movie, ate swensens, mac, and even drank coke & bb tea. at that time, coke was such a luxury to me.

so now i am suffering from body aches frequently. i deserve it! but nvm, nxt child guai abit and "BU" back lor.

Claudia: Last time I din believe confinement is that important. I went on as usual too, except to use herb water to bath and wash hair and to eat the confinement food. It was not strict for me at all. Now seem to be suffering abit- finger joints are suan and backache. And I thought these aliments will come when I am very very old!!

sillyhp: Is there any change to his routine since 1 mth back? Sometime it might be something he had done during the day that cause him to react in such a way at night.

Teething:

Bbs who already have tooth/teeth, how soon does the tooth take to grow up from the gum? My bb has this white round spot on his gum for almost one month plus already. But it has not "sprung" up into a proper tooth. Pd just say let it be and wait. But it seems very long!

My lil' one is teething! He pulled my finger into his mouth n I felt the rough edges of his little pearl cutting thru his gums. That explains the topsy turvy sleeping pattern I guess = )

CharlieBrown >> Baby B had 2 of those in his mouth for months. Nice little round bumps. PD said they were liquid cyst, nothing to worry about. Will disappear in due time.

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

10)phy, hb, #1 and baby

11)babycoco, hb, bb

phy, you're not alone. my bb has been sleeping thru the night since she was 2 months old. she'll sleep from 7pm-6am straight. i was in heaven. then around 4 months+ she started waking up around 12am to feed. that's still not too bad. now, i'll be jumping for joy when she only wakes up 4am. some nights she'll be back to her newborn schedule, 11pm, 1am, 3am etc. omg ...

dunno what's causing her to change her schedule.

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

POTLUCK!

Names / {Food List

1) Pris (host) - pizza

2) Eliss & HB - fruits

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

10)phy, hb, #1 and baby

11)babycoco, hb, bb

Who has playmat to bring?!?!?! Need at least 2 more!! = ) it'll be nice to let the babies crawl about.

Date - 27 Feb, Sunday

POTLUCK!

Names / {Food List

1) Pris (host) - pizza

2) Eliss & HB - fruits

3) suntan

4) suika

5) Jaclyn + Raq + baby G

7) bbbliss + HB + baby

8) geri and hb and bb

9) vivi, hb, bb and #1

10)phy, hb, #1 and baby

11)babycoco, hb, bb

12) Chelz, hb, bb, maid => Soft Drink + disposable cups

Who has playmat to bring?!?!?! Need at least 2 more!! = ) it'll be nice to let the babies crawl about.

Back