Carol: I also don’t latch and only pump and my menses hasn’t return. I think so long as your body is still producing milk, the hormones to stop menses will continue to exist in our body. Since you are stopping BF now, I think you menses will return shortly as mentioned by Ann. Yah I also don’t wish to take medication to stop my supply. Thanks for sharing =)
Eliss & SK: Thanks for sharing on how to stop BF!
Kemeast: You can eat while bb is in bb bjorn. I’ve seen other mommies done it and I’ve done it myself too. Even my hubby has done it too. Just need to be careful and bring the food above your bb’s head and into your mouth. I think it is easier when bb is front facing, then the bb’s butt can rest on ur lap and you thigh will be between bb’s 2 leg. Like that is similar to bb sitting on ur lap. If you wanna eat “wet food” while bb is in carrier, you can try cold soba. I tried that before. Put the soba in the small bowl with the sauce and bring the bowl close to your mouth and eat. But of course, if you really want to fully enjoy your meal, then you’ll have to bring stroller =) I’ve tried bringing bb out a few times to meet other mommies for lunch & bb yoga. It’s fun and I felt very accomplished after that haha. You should give it a try too. Just make sure you are mentally prepared and brought everything that you need along with you.
Eliss: Can go to the loo with bb in carrier. Me & other mommies have done it before. Just pull down ur pants/skirt, lift bb up a bit while you sit down then can let bb sit on ur lap if u want. I practiced it once at home before doing it outside. You might want to give it a try at home first.
Charliebrown: BP is selling sophie at $32. My friend has 1 brand new Sophie from US and I think can get her to sell to you at a price lower than BP. If you are interested can PM me. I remember that you stay somewhere in the west hence should be easier to pass to you if you are interested.
Eliss & SK: Thanks for sharing on how to stop BF!
Kemeast: You can eat while bb is in bb bjorn. I’ve seen other mommies done it and I’ve done it myself too. Even my hubby has done it too. Just need to be careful and bring the food above your bb’s head and into your mouth. I think it is easier when bb is front facing, then the bb’s butt can rest on ur lap and you thigh will be between bb’s 2 leg. Like that is similar to bb sitting on ur lap. If you wanna eat “wet food” while bb is in carrier, you can try cold soba. I tried that before. Put the soba in the small bowl with the sauce and bring the bowl close to your mouth and eat. But of course, if you really want to fully enjoy your meal, then you’ll have to bring stroller =) I’ve tried bringing bb out a few times to meet other mommies for lunch & bb yoga. It’s fun and I felt very accomplished after that haha. You should give it a try too. Just make sure you are mentally prepared and brought everything that you need along with you.
Eliss: Can go to the loo with bb in carrier. Me & other mommies have done it before. Just pull down ur pants/skirt, lift bb up a bit while you sit down then can let bb sit on ur lap if u want. I practiced it once at home before doing it outside. You might want to give it a try at home first.
Charliebrown: BP is selling sophie at $32. My friend has 1 brand new Sophie from US and I think can get her to sell to you at a price lower than BP. If you are interested can PM me. I remember that you stay somewhere in the west hence should be easier to pass to you if you are interested.