(2010/07) July 2010 MTB


xbeanniex,



my hod is the "good people" type everything also wanna cover. then delegate to me [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



most of the time i complete the job within the deadline but just dun like that they delay the work to me and i have to rush like mad [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



sometimes i oso bochap cos they ridiculous.

 
vivi: ya lor... "bosses" always think we r suppose to slog for them ...



have to bochap them if they are ridiculous.



if my GM like that, I invite him outside office and tell him off. but usually he will defend me lar... he knows my work load can be quite hectic at times, he will tell frontline off and even ask me not to attend to any of frontline's request if really frontline ppl finding trouble.



**inviting frontline to assists in my work also my GM started one. Hahaha! so frontline now seldom dare to play punk with me, else they get it from my GM.

 
I guess it a big challenge for all of us, having to deal with work at the same time worrying about our own bb.



My PD also say can drink more..but my bb just doesnt want to...he like to play n chat ALOT...that y my MIL n FIL also say he "hong Xin"...hopefully not the case..

 
Vivi,

ur baby last feed ard 7to8 pm? Then sleeps thru till next morning 7am?



What are u working as? So busy de?

 
vivi,

Last time we went San francisco, we went in winter.. hubby n his friend got up at 5am in the morning to go fishing under the Golden Gate Bridge.. haahaa

 
Sean,

my boy also hong xim.. the minute his gor gor starts playing ard us, he will want to join in to play..

 
sillyhp,



ya last feed ard 7-8 and zz till 7-8am.



sometimes his last feed is at 5.30pm.



he siao siao 1.



ohh this time round also winter. hb said its abt 5oc there now. am still waiting for my boss to approve my leave so that i can bring the kids there to meet him .



ohh im doing documentations. so every1 suka suka ask for documents then i siao liaoz

 
NESTLE CERELAC INFANT CEREAL RICE & MIXED FRUITS STAGE 2 (6 MTHS+)

Price: $4.50

Exp Date: 22/08/2011



NESTLE CERELAC INFANT CEREAL RICE & MIXED VEGETABLES STAGE 2 (6 MTHS+)

Price: $8 for 2 boxes

Exp Date: 21/05/2011



NESTLE CEREALC INFANT CEREAL MULTIGRAIN & MIXED FRUITS STAGE 4 (12 MTHS)

Price: $4.50

Exp Date: 23/01/2011



NESTLE NAN PRO 2 (400G)

Price: $10

Exp Date: 16/11/2011



Interested, pls PM me.

Self collect @ Potong Pasir Station

Thanks.

 
vivi,

wow, ur boy is so power! 7-8 to 7-8! 12 hours without milk [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]



Hope I can achieve 5X feed soon. Coz I'm returning work soon and wanna work out a schedule that my mil can manage.



Oh and I miss San francisico, the clam chowder at the fishermen wharf in winter.. shiok!

 
sillyhp,



ya he drop all the milk feed at 10pm, 1am, 3am and 5am himself. But i think thats becos he was bottle feed so sufficient for him to go hungry after tt.



when he was on 100% latching, he has to wake up at 10pm, 1am, 3am and 5am [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]



now he bottlefeed when im working and will latch him before sending him to and fro my mum place

 
sillyhp,



okie.. hb 1st time there. me not so keen in usa.



i have checked. just air ticket for me , my boy n bb cost us $4.4k. so ex! i rather spend it in europe.

 
vivi,

I see. how old is ur boy now? mine will be 4mths on the 10Nov.. think should be old enuff to drop 1 feed le.



Ya, I find bottle feeding more efficient.. coz he can finish 160ml in 10minutes.. but if I latch, takes 20 to 30 minutes.. Won't have that much time when I return work.

 
sillyhp,



going to be 4 mths old tml.



ohh bottle feed ah.. can feed up to an hr. mini 20min max an hr



drive my mum crazy.

 
vivi,

US dollars so low now.. good time to go there to shop for kids' stuff [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Take it as shopping trip and enjoy yourself there! Go to the factory outlets! Gosh, so much to see yet so little time!

 
vivi,

but long flight hor.. can the kids take it? Transist at Japan also right? U alone take 2 kids there?

 
vivi,

got de got de, got sales on the past season stuff.. go factory outlets lah



My good friend cum neighbour going back to California for a mth in Dec.. hhaa, going to give her my shopping list [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

 
cathay har.. wow, 2 kids on long haul flight! I'm full of admiration for you! But I guess u r very hands-on de.. I remember u mentioned u brought along cooking utensils to cook for ur kids while holidaying in Hokkaido! salute!

 
Ica, mamy poko s size is very small. My bb has been using m size for almost 1 month now, you may want to get m size too cos yr bb is not small.

 
sillyhp,



okie okie, will ask hb to keep a look out. sigh think cant trust guys to shop...



Nope. SQ. i wanna travel by ana cos 3.3k nia. 1k cheaper but hb say no.



sighh i hope my bb dun chu pattern if im really going.

 
babycoco,

i bought mamy poko M size to try. thot it's the same cutting as Fitti but it's loose on my baby. so that's why i'm buying S size lor



vivi,

travel SQ. hubby says ANA sucks

 
Ica, oh you already tried the m size. Thought you're trying mamy poko for the 1st time.



Baby flipping - my bb is finally able to flip, yay! But her arm always get stuck and she always end up crying in frustration. Is there anything I can do to help her?

 
Babycoco,

I mean it's the 1st time that I'm really looking at mamy poko prices [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] usually I buy Fitti. Just that last wk I almost ran out on diapers and MP was only $2 more than Fitti, so I grabbed a pack to try

 
my bb usually sleep 9-10pm & only wake up in the morning 5-6am for her feed..



These few days her pattern change,she only sleeps at 11-12pm,wakes up btw 3-4pm to drink after that dont want to sleep,will play for 30mins den sleep & wake up at 7am again for her milk..



My hb is tortured until so tired with panda eyes now *.*

 
My bb crawl & flip alot while she is sleeping,can crawl & flip from one corner to another corner..simply ocuppied the whole bed,poor hb have only a small corner to sleep,while Im sleeping alone on a single matteress hehe

 
Vivi: U really very brave lei.. I don't think i will be able to bring 1 bb to so far thus not to say 2 kids @ such young age. U are my idol.



Babycoco: Ya, don't worry. They learn very fast one.



Sito: I sometime wish to be like u too.



Sito: Sometime i wish to be like u too.

 
I also don't dare to bring my kids out alone without my hb,I can't handle at all..



There's an incident about 5 years ago , i brought my elder daughter to compasspoint for shopping. I lost her in the shopping mall. I was like a crazy woman shouting and searching for her at b1 where i lost sight of her..finally heard her voice crying very loud at a far corner, luckily found her..after that incident i never dare to go out alone with my kids without hb liao

 
Vivi: I pm u regarding e via cups le, so sorry been bz ever since I started work.



EBM: it's really tiring having to work full time n still express bm every few hrs den come home take over the taking care of bb. Plus my bb have not dropped any of the night feeds yet, so at night still have to wake up once at abt 3 to feed him. Some times I really feel like giving up ebm, it's mind over body now, I just keep telling myself 3 mths more only den bb can start on a bit of solids Liao...

 
Peanuts - Yes, I pray the book is useful and I will have enought time to finish chomping down the book in a few days time.. Need to be back office in less than 2 weeks.. Time flies and regretted not starting EASY earlier.. Wonder if 1 week is really sufficient to train bb??? Haiz.. Was thinking of getting extended unpaid leave.. But doubt that it will be approve.. Feeling very stressed..



My bb now is on a irregular feeding pattern.. He's 3.5 mths and feeding only 100-120ml per feed on 3 hrs slot.. He was already on 120ml since he was 1 month.. So far, I tried to increase his feed but he always give me the vomit sound if I push him too hard.. And, worse off, many a times, he don't even complete the 120ml feed.. Feed 50-80ml.. Then ask for milk again in 1-2hrs.. Making me confuse.. Then of course.. His sleep also gets affected that way as he will keep waking up for milk.. As much as I try to follow BW EASY method.. It just doesn't seem to work.. He often wake up prior to his EAT time, then ACTIVITY start.. Then he EAT and SLEEP.. haha.. Can I do the AESY method?

 
ANYMORE?



Hello.. any xmas catering that u guys know of? please PM me.. thanks..



Chalet is at $85.. we will divide it out by the number of mommies but the buffet we will divide by the number of pax attending.. fair?



CHRISTMAS DINNER CELEBRATION!!



We are PLANNING for one..



Food: if chalet, its their inhouse caterer.. or we can simply pot luck it



Date: 12th Dec (Confirmed)



Location : Aloha Changi Halton Terraces, 565 Halton Rd, Unit D



Now... we jus need the names - please copy the entire post with ur name below. thanks



1. Serene & Hubby

2. Jaclyn

3. Irene & Hubby

4. Jasline & Hubby

5. Annie & Hubby

6. Lynn

7. Nicole

8. DQ

9. keropi

10. quartzie

11. Eliss & hubby

12. suika, #1 & hubby (TBC)

13. Sandy & Hubby

14. Noknok & Hubby

15. jellypurin - no food for us. will drop by to say hi :)

16. Pris

 
Vivi: I agree with you that we can’t trust guys to shop. So you can actually shop online and ship the items to your hubby haha. www.amazon.com is a great place to shop online. You can join the amazon mom and enjoy free 2-day shipping. Although now is Winter season, but you can still find clothes for our bb on Carter’s. And I also agree that See’s candies & choc are very very nice! Miss them… Regarding airline, I am a frequent flyer of SQ and I took ANA to Hawaii twice, transit in Tokyo. I find their service pretty good. Their stewardess are very patient and polite, better than SQ sometimes. Just that their command of English is not that good, so during meal time, they will show you a picture menu and you point to the one you want. Their entertainment also more boring as compared to SQ. But I am able to sleep on the plane so it doesn’t bother me. Whichever airline you choose in the end, just don’t take United Airline as it really really sucks.

 
ANYMORE?



Hello.. any xmas catering that u guys know of? please PM me.. thanks..



Chalet is at $85.. we will divide it out by the number of mommies but the buffet we will divide by the number of pax attending.. fair?



CHRISTMAS DINNER CELEBRATION!!



We are PLANNING for one..



Food: if chalet, its their inhouse caterer.. or we can simply pot luck it



Date: 12th Dec (Confirmed)



Location : Aloha Changi Halton Terraces, 565 Halton Rd, Unit D



Now... we jus need the names - please copy the entire post with ur name below. thanks



1. Serene & Hubby

2. Jaclyn

3. Irene & Hubby

4. Jasline & Hubby

5. Annie & Hubby

6. Lynn

7. Nicole

8. DQ

9. keropi

10. quartzie

11. Eliss & hubby

12. Sandy & Hubby

13. Noknok & Hubby

14. jellypurin - no food for us. will drop by to say hi :)

15. Pris



sorry ladies, might hv to KIV for me coz hb might not b free to drop mi there....impossible for mi to go alone bring 2kids

 
ANYMORE?



Hello.. any xmas catering that u guys know of? please PM me.. thanks..



Chalet is at $85.. (<--i absorb the fee coz will be staying over with family)



CHRISTMAS DINNER CELEBRATION!!



We are PLANNING for one..



Food: if chalet, its their inhouse caterer.. or we can simply pot luck it



Date: 12th Dec (Confirmed)



Location : Aloha Changi Halton Terraces, 565 Halton Rd, Unit D



Now... we jus need the names - please copy the entire post with ur name below. thanks



1. Serene & Hubby

2. Jaclyn

3. Irene & Hubby

4. Jasline & Hubby

5. Annie & Hubby

6. Lynn

7. Nicole

8. DQ

9. keropi

10. quartzie

11. Eliss & hubby

12. Sandy & Hubby

13. Noknok & Hubby

14. jellypurin - no food for us. will drop by to say hi :)

15. Pris



sorry ladies, might hv to KIV for me coz hb might not b free to drop mi there....impossible for mi to go alone bring 2kids

 

hi morn mummies.. i just realized that some of ur babies sleep so early! mine wont sleep till it is 10pm onwards. sometimes 11pm & she will wake up 12 hrs later! on fri & sat nites, after puttin her to slp is me & hubby's time. we will watch a movie at home till 2-3am. so the only gd thing is i get to sleep longer too.. haha..



ytd i got my gal a Sophie the giraffe. as she doesnt take pacifier but has been sucking her fingers, blanket & bolster.. for the 1st time, she became v talkative than usual. kept talking to the giraffe and squeals out loud in between. it sounded like she wanna cry but when i check on her, she's smiling. i v confused.



then my hubby kept pressing the giraffe to make the squeaky sound to entertain her while i was carrying her, till my daughter suddenly kept quiet and let out a super sharp scream and cry! i think she got frightened! my hair all stand when i heard that scream, first time loh! very scary leh. luckily she's still willing to play w the giraffe...



but i think she is nt chewing yet.. it is the sucking that she enjoys so eventually she still prefers sucking on softer and flatter things like her blanket.

 

Back
Top