Now I feel quite upset. Before I start working, BB will sleep on his own without much fuss. Or even if he fuss, he will also allow us to pat him to sleep. Eversince I start work, bb wanna be carry to sleep. I hardly see him during daytime, so i give in to carrying. Then 2 weeks back, bb when wanna sleep, will start to fuss. He will cry.. carry also cannot cause he will kick and cry, put down also cannot cause he will turn untill he suffocate himself with the mattress and cry again. Basically just wanna cry lo. So have to carry and let him cry and then he sleep. But at least, after the first struggle, he sleeps lo till 6am like that with a DF at 10.30pm like that.
Yesterday, bb also out of norm again. Fuss and cry and then sleep. DF at 10.30pm never finish & still left 50ml. Then at 12.45am, start to make noise, give pacifier then sleep. 2.45am, make noise again, put back pacifier, sleep again. From then on, I got to wake up several times cos he cannot sleep well. At 5.30am, he finally open his eyes liao. So give him milk. Never finish and balance 50ml again.. vomit a little milk and got to change clothes.. then refuse to be pat to sleep.. got to carry to sleep and same thing, fuss again, kick and kick and then finally fell asleep.
I think he behave like that cause maid always carry him to sleep during daytime cause FIL can't bear to see him cry. Then when bb stay over, in law will remember my instructions but then MIL and FIL scare BB hungry so give him milk in the middle of the night. That's why BB gets all the mix up signals.
I know my in law wanna help me look after bb so that i can be rest better.. but then with all the mixed signals send to BB, i have to endure his crankiness when I am looking after him.
He will stay on Mon and Wed night at in law place. Tue, thurs, Fri nights and weekends, I take care of him. He would be back to normal on Friday night and quite ok during weekends.. when go back to in law place on Mon, I get the shit again on Tuesday night.
So tiring lo. Sorry for the long story but just wanna vent my frustration out.