Today, my mood is much better.. Thanks all mommies for their sharing & support..
Yest, one of my good friend pass me 2 big bags of BB clothes... Was so happy sorting them.. Have tops, bottoms, mittens, socks etc.. Then, earlier on, hubby friend also gave 2 bags of clothes to us.. Now, my house is flooded with clothes & think if BB wear just 1 piece each day also cannot finish.. Hee.. But, very happy to see all the cute clothings.. So, I think it's true that no need to buy so many clothes cos if you are not fussy, hand downs are also cool.. Save $$ & I will invest in more educational things for the BB..
As I miss the last spree to purchase the B&W soft book.. I decided to do the flashcards myself to save $$.. Since BB will only use this for a short while.. Chance by this website & will like to recommend to all of you.. If you like to DIY, please click here..
http://www.brillkids.com/free-download/flashcard-A4.php
I have also just e-enrol myself for Mt A pre admission.. Now, waiting for their letter.. For me, I have not pack my hospital bag yet.. But, what I have in mind is my camera (instant & digital), IC (me & p/n), wallet (cr card for deposit), 2 sets of button front PJs for easier bf, 1 set of BB clothings, 1 swaddle, night flow pads as I may not be used to using maternity pads, breast pump & storage bottles, marriage cert, 1 set of clothes to go home, 2 nursing bras, 2 disposal panties & breast pads..