(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

Hmm....ok ok. Dr Oh here we come again...!

Dazz - Gripe water not cannot la, but is mi n hb abit particular abt wat we give mimi..feel tat if not necessary to giveone, best is dun give. Keep all things simple n natural(jus like the poo logic la, best is natural expulsion) though my mum oredi boughttat fei zai shui immed aft i give birth.

SG_SC,

I gave my baby avocado and she will poo when I opened her diaper and put her in a pooing position. After starting cereal my baby sometimes does not poo for 2 days. I think cereal is heaty due to all the added vitamins and minerals and it is dry powder.

syzygy6 and shappie,

I hurt my left wrist after giving birth due to carrying heavy things and baby. I applied some Dragon Tieh Ta Feng Shih balm (can be found at Yue Hwa $4) on it and after a few times it is healed. If it does not work have to go see TCM already.

gbh

did u apply the zam ba... duno if tis is the spelling.. its a green gel-like thing to apply if children got bah luku... i duno wat is it for maybe to prevent blood from clotting ? I havent got a jar at home yet.. think 1 day I should stand by.

GBH - she fell on hard floor surface or got mat to cushion? Dun worry abt sleeping part, most time is becoz they cry so hard tat they get tired. Jus monitor closely. ur gal will be fine.

Chips - not cant decide but so far she's stil eating, playing, sleeping well. SO yday we gave her all liang stuff n lotsa water + the fact tat she din wake up crying at midnite yday, so we r hoping to see something v v soon, tats y i said earlier if 2 9 stil nothing then wil see PD later coz nite clinic is open today mah...

Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 1:54 pm:       

1st birthday bash

mummies,

please indicate your attendance for the first birthday bash by 22 nov 10, 10pm. there are 2 timing available, do indicate on both if you can make it for both. we will booked the timing where majority mummies can joined. collection of payment will be done by vic ma thereafter.

details:

date: 5 march 2011, saturday

venue: sol playground

payment: $30/adult, $10/child (above 2 years old)

time: 9.30-11.30am

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

total: 4a, 1t, 2b

time: 3.30-5.30pm

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

5. cottagefry (2a, 1b, 1 toddler)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

11. vicma (1a, 1t, 1b)[email protected]

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

13. HJ(jingzjingz) (2a,1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

25. zz (2a, 1t, 1b)

26. syzygy6 (2a, 1b)

27. Chlosper (2a, 1b)

total: 52a ,7t, 27b

Gbh

Don't feel so guilty. Continue to monitor her and if you feel you need to bring her to pd. Just go. Sometimes it's better to get assurance than to have many question marks.

1st birthday bash

mummies,

please indicate your attendance for the first birthday bash by 22 nov 10, 10pm. there are 2 timing available, do indicate on both if you can make it for both. we will booked the timing where majority mummies can joined. collection of payment will be done by vic ma thereafter.

details:

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

3. Dazz (2a,1t,1b)

total: 6a, 2t, 3b

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

25. zz (2a, 1t, 1b)

26. syzygy6 (2a, 1b)

27. Chlosper (2a, 1b)

28. Dazz (2a, 1t, 1b)

total: 54a ,8t, 28b

SG_SC,

I think too many liang stuff no good hor.

Hmm ok tonite mimi no poo pls send her there to relieve herself and have a good sleep.

She happy, you happy, We all will be happy for you both too... heheee

Sgsc,

She fell on my floor but it's wooden so maybe not as hard as tiles?

Chips,

No I din apply the zambak, no big bum but a bit red on the skin but not sure izzit due to fall or bcoz I rub on it after she fell.

Chlosper,

Hopefully she ok. She just stirred in her nap.. i think for my case go Pd, Pd also just look look see see then send me home one lah.. Trying to tell myself not to be so paranoid n to let go a bit day by day... Being too paranoid will only drive myself crazy..!

Sgsc

Tt time the mother of the bb my mom bbsits asked my mother to rub a bit of soapy water on her bb anus when her bb constipated. According to my mother, she saw a lump of poo playing hide n seek with her at the anus n the bb gek until very xinku so she called up the mother n the mother told her do this n it worked to help get tt lump out but personally I feel mtd a bit unorthodox lah. Just tot tt if u want u can try since my mother said it worked after she tried wor..

gbh: don't feel too bad, babies will fall, esp when they start to move. read one website said we cannot shield them completely else they cannot learn and develop. but still need to keep home baby-safe. dont think zam buk will help with baluku. don't rub it either as it can cause more pain. just leave it to heal on its own.

Syz: your wrist sounds bad, better go get it checked out.

re: avocado. i also find my bb poo poo smoothly after avocado since its soft and slightly oily. maybe can try avocado for mimi...

ZZ..BbZ don't like that youghurt... lolz.. think the pear flavour is too sour for him. wahahaha.. but dun care. still mix into cereal and feed him. whahahaha. =X

Shappie,

Dragon Tieh Ta Feng Shih balm or Chinese name "Qing Long Gao" (there are 2 packaging, the cheaper one inside is orange color balm, the other one inside is white color balm, I use the white color balm). It can be used for rheumatism or sprains. I usually apply it when I am going out as the smell is strong and I don't want the whole house smell medicated oil. The smell will go away after an hour or so.

Last time when I was seeing a TCM doctor he used this to apply on my knee as I have knee pain. The best is to find a TCM doctor to diagnose the problem and avoid hurting the same spot further.

1st birthday bash

mummies,

details:

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

3. Dazz (2a,1t,1b)

total: 6a, 2t, 3b

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

25. zz (2a, 1t, 1b)

26. syzygy6 (2a, 1b)

27. Chlosper (2a, 1b)

28. Dazz (2a, 1t, 1b)

total: 54a ,8t, 28b

Payment details:

Please transfer to POSB savings 207 23280 7 then email to [email protected]

1)nick & real name

2) transfer reference

3) transfer for # pax

THanks

my naughty girl is playing with salivar now. blowing bubbles and talk a lot, sound a bit like ge ge.

sg_sc,

bring her see pd if really no poo.

Aprmum

Thanks for the recommendation! How to differentiate between packaging for orange cream and white cream? If I ask the staff they should know right? My mandarin is hopeless :p

Maddie

It was very bad this morning but after so many hours of not carrying bb syz it feels better now. I must have sprained it while carrying her and she turned here and there... She's so kpo twist and turn to look here and there when we carry her. Luckily it is my right wrist cos I am more comfortable carrying her with my left arm so the right hand can support her back. Downside is I write with my right hand.

Celyn

Play with saliva and blow bubbles very cute leh [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] but very messy...

hi mummies,

my boy 7+mo, taking 500-550ml of milk daily and latch on at night and middle of night 2-3 times... then taking cereal, 2 feeds, 3 table spoons (+ 1 cube of puree) in noon and 2 table spoons (+ 1 cube of puree) at dinner time...

is it too little ah? coz i long time never weight my boy liao.. so abit worry... any comments?

syzyqy6

Can differentiate by open up the box cover to see inside or by price (white cream $4). There are many other medicated oil other than this one. This one is made in Singapore. Maybe can ask around to see if got any other better recommendation. Avoid touching water after applying.

Woofy,

Yoghurt ah my boy will eat if he sees me eat, must ni yi kou wo yi kou loh

Wonderland

I think okie leh my pd said 600ml is minimum so including solids I think got more than enough loh

bbdust, thanks. I remember someone posted say our aim is to give bb 2 solids a day + ~500ml of milk daily by mth12. Am i remember it correctly?

syzygy

Yes bah my threshold for pain a bit high, imagine tat 4 fuzhou fishballs wif me for days I almost broke down bt can't imagine doc to operate me n on 10 days hospitalisation leave. There goes the same I scare tui na n my little finger nt much of usage so leave it alone. Tat time 1/2 my hand turn black I onli use some oil to rub it..

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4745028.html?1290423543

Yes - Teething rings please confirm

i have 2 confirmed orders 3rd pending

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/4776667.jpg]

Teething Pendants

- you can soothe baby and look great at the same time, what a fantastic way to accessorise!

- available in a whole range of solid colours to match any outfit you may have!

These teething pendants are original patent-pending. The “teethable” jewelry was inspired by curious babies who like to grab. These pendants are made from a soft and flexible silicone making them both pretty and practical. They use only the highest quality, phthalate/BPA/PVC free, federally approved silicone. They are non-toxic, latex and lead-free, food–safe, even dishwasher-friendly!

BP price$22.90

Mommies Mommies!!!!!

Mimi has finally pooed!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hehehhee...lalalallalalalala

Called home then mum said earlier she cried as usual coz stuck, then tink my dad buay tahan, use his finger dig out 1st pc for her, then subsequently Mimi happily pooed 2 more times! yeah!

Aprmum - Welcome welcome...ur first bb?

Gbh - ooh...hw is she now? i noe the guilt factor aft bb's fall...sure there one, but aft u see her smile n look ok, then wont harp so much on it there aft one ;p (poor mimi has kena both b4!)

Wonderland - i tink ur boi eat alot lei...mimi only taking abt 500ml or barely n 1 feed cereals + 2 types purees a day...but tat prolly explains y she so skinny. Bu gou chi

sg_sc, think my boy and ur gal eat abt the same lah.. just that my boy night time got latch only...i feel like weighing my boy lor... like not growing much or he too active.. i don know lor

Sgsc

Yeahhh Mimi pooed happy for u n her... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Wonderland

Go weigh loh if u want to know

Hurray!!! Mimi pooed! Let's pop champagne!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Re poo,

My gal just had a messy leaky poo on the playmat! She pooed so I tot might as well bathe her do I went to prepare her bathing stuff n when I returned to get her, she was sitting on the playmat with poo leaking!!! Eeewwwww... I had no choice but quickly put her in my bathtub, undress her n remove her diaper then wash her butt full of poo before I can put her in her mini tub to shower her... Oh now I master showering my gal liao! Yeah Syz!!! I did it liao! Also shampoo her n use the showerhead to rinse. Now then I can master this way of bathing her bcoz she can now sit...

Celyn / BBdust / syzygy6 - i veli professional panda liao. Cos gal is night sleeper, most of she train me than i train her. hehz. Sleeping training day 3 is with nanny cos hubby got exams tomorrow.. so tired, think i down with flu liao.

BBdust - sore throat try manuka? I tink it works leh. In fact, daily 1 spoon helps keep sore throat away BUT the heat will come in other forms like pimples or ulcers. Haiz.

SG_SC - my gal when i put her on bed sometimes, she will wah wah wah, my heart really very painful when i see her face gek gek like that. red red some more. OMG.

GBH - your gal okay after the fall? dun worry if no symptoms. Hm, i also find interesting things in gal's poo poo just now. Sliced carrots she ate last afternoon. Hehez.

wah raoz...dozed off whilst waiting for hair to dry.

Then suddenly jolt up tot haven bathed yet, then v sianz need pump somemore...n best of all forgot to freeze up yday's puree (which says cannot put in fridge >24 hrs) which i store in fridge first coz not enuf freezer space.

BBDust/GBH - [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Can see tat she become v v happee too..keep kicking n 'dancing' away...lolz

Aprmum - Great great..yeah its at times like tis tat i miss her mega poo where frm outside the diapers can see the poo all squashed up liaoz..

Gbh - u use shower spray to bathe for ur gal whilst she's sitting down ah? but wont she fidget ard or worse wait water gets into her eyes? im also waiting for tat day where i can jus spray spray her directly. So much faster but she stil cant sit upright unassisted..lolz on crab roe banana paste..sounds like an exotic dish!

Back