(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

*waves mummies*! not active on this thread but lucky for FB.. can still catch up with the growing up of apr babies.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

1st birthday bash

mummies,

please indicate your attendance for the first birthday bash by 22 nov 10, 10pm. there are 2 timing available, do indicate on both if you can make it for both. we will booked the timing where majority mummies can joined. collection of payment will be done by vic ma thereafter.

details:

date: 5 march 2011, saturday

venue: sol playground

payment: $30/adult, $10/child (above 2 years old)

time: 9.30-11.30am

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

total: 4a, 1t, 2b

time: 3.30-5.30pm

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

5. cottagefry (2a, 1b, 1 toddler)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

11. vicma (1a, 1t, 1b)[email protected]

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

13. HJ(jingzjingz) (2a,1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

total: 42a ,6t, 22b

Don't need 高鐵. 高鐵 too ex le.. Can travel by rail. Will take around 3-5hrs depending on the Train type. You can book Rail tickets here: http://railway.hinet.net/

Me and Hub took 自強號 cause its newer, cleaner and faster took us about 3hrs to reach Hualien. For 1st time visitor to Hualien, I recommend staying at Echo Villa cause the minsu owner is very nice. He has 2 retro Volkswagen which he fetch his customers from the Train station and on the day of checkout also will send customers back to train station. Very nice guy!

Hualien like what BBdust has said, can go to 太魯閣 and 七星潭. They also have 夜市 but very small in size though. We went to 自強夜市 to makan their 棺材板 and BBQ. The BBQ is SO SO SO damn nice! Hualien is a place more for viewing scenery and to relax and eat rather than shopping but if really wanna shop also can lah. Shopping alone at Watsons can burn my pocket liao! Btw, if staying at Echo Villa, the minus owner can arrange a day tour for you also but you pay to the Taxi driver who'll be driving you around. If I'm not wrong, we paid $50 SGD each.

yup haha like lion dance.

hmm abit confuse over creeping n crawling hee.

so my boy is now moving backward using his knees, consider creep or crawl?

he also tend to use his knee, legs to move himself forward. but all on stomach....

when they will crawl without on stomach?

Orangey

I read what you posted about visiting Hualien/Taiwan I want to go too! Hee hee will ask my hb to look into it (cos the Chinese words make me blur)

dazz and orangey

woo that time i also took zi qiang hao cause no gao tie yet hehe [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

dazz

yupz the ye shi at hualien is a bit small lah but like orangey said, the BBQ there is nice haha that time the minshu owners cause its low peak drove us around and also invite us to their house for dinner (see why i love taiwanese so much) [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

when we went to taroko, we also booked a cab for whole day [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

hmm another must eat thing at hualien is the "bien shi" which is jiao zhi soup lah but its very nice yummy.

syz

i also want to go leh nxt year but dont know when [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

kite

then its creeping [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

orangey,

You say until now I also feel like going taiwan! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Can pack me in your bag next Feb? :p

shappie

why funny? i think its perfectly fine to learn swimming at whatever age [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] u can google around for teachers [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Syz - poor thing, hurt ur wrist...er dun have contacts for such lei. But normal GP shld be able to help. i noe u must not aggravate further by carrying ur bb liaoz. Jus let it rest for 1 week or so, if stil not ok, then better see dr.

Syz, Dazz - Mimi stil have not pooed. today will be 5th day liaoz...whahaha..her tummy must be full of shit man! she keeps farting, but jus no real stuff!!

Lynn - My carpel tunnel went away wif time. Wen i jus delivered also quite bad...dr also relate it to weight gain. u gain weight ma? i like ur gal lei...sleeping also complain! kekekek

1st birthday bash

mummies,

please indicate your attendance for the first birthday bash by 22 nov 10, 10pm. there are 2 timing available, do indicate on both if you can make it for both. we will booked the timing where majority mummies can joined. collection of payment will be done by vic ma thereafter.

details:

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

total: 46a ,7t, 24b

Hippo - welcome back here!! where did u go? soooooooo long no 'see' liaoz...miss ur beautiful gal gal lei..[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Orangey

Last Dec wanted to go TW but didnt materialize because preggy. Now SO and I planning to go TW next April and bringing along BB A to celebrate his 1st Bday. Wondering if there will be any cherry blossom to see in TW :/

SG_SC: BB still no poo? You may want to try rubbing her tummy in circular motion from her right to left? If still no poo bring her to see doc?

Dreamic, BBdust - really so serious must see dr ah? Tat time i remembered Wong Boi Boi did say longest she see bb no poo is 3 weeks i tink!!! so 5 days prolly still oki..but was tinking 2day mon Dr Oh got open at nite. If by 2 9 stil no show, then did ask her help induce woh...

But my mama against idea lei..she say let natural dun go induce. dunno...see hw later. Yday nite she was ok, din cry wif poo stuck in her anus. Jus slept thru n drink her milk...looks ok, but tummy not bloated looking...dunno where all her food go to.

Baymic - So Nice!bring bb go TW play...;p i remmeber them saying April & OCtober best tiem go TW see flowers bloom. Not much rain then too..

I tried the water waves n circular motion effects on her tum tum liaoz..but but but...she like no expression nor see any effects lei...*faintz*

My mimi really pattern n daiji zui zui these few days...one aft aother. SIGGGHHHHHHH

SG_SC

Wow.. 5 days already! Poor Mimi!

Is there something for bbs like what we were given to empty our bowels before delivery?

Just spoke to my mom... bb syz is also constipated [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] She pooed massive load on Fri. Sat no poo. Sun afternoon she pooed a small hard lump. This morning a very small hard lump. Strange lor... the only new thing I added to her diet was oatmeal! And that was on Sunday morning! Anyway have asked my mom to feed her only her vege puree and skip the brown rice cereal for today unless she poos. Then give banana as snack. And to offer her water. Weekend I gave her water in her sippy cup and she played with it instead... suck out the water and blow it out... play until romper all wet.. imagine... 100ml of water play until bottle empty.

mummies,

sorry I'm still bz in trg so unable to login often.

my hkg trip is confirmed and at the same time wanted to ask u girls if I shld check in my pump into my luggage? Otherwise too many things to bring...

I only intend to pump twice a day over day since ss is dwindling down to abt 500+ ml per day only..

sg_sc, *waves*! so sweet of u.. missed u & the updates here too.. but hv been busy at work so can only skim thru in FB..

ur poor darling no poopoo for 5 days? has she been drinking water? do the massage with ruyi oil.. may be able to help!

BB dust

not funny? I find it weird.. but wil wish to learn so that in future I can go swimming with my boy..

any swimming coach among the ladies here ??

BBdust - yalor. will wait it out wif her!

Syz - yayaya..i tink dr will give similar to wat we had for bb to poo. Hmm...in fact i tink white rice cereal also heaty lei...i stop both for time being...give fruits n water n milk. Bananan also can cause constipation if eat too much. whahah...bb syz play wif 100ml water..naughty gal. lolz..

Yday i give mimi 100ml barley water mix wif formula powder. She drink all...*evil laughter*...somehow i pic tat scene to a massive poo session tat nite. But bo lei...if i give her Barley in milk bottle alone to drink she refuse to suck.

ZZ, i tink dun check in la. Pump exp n even if paste "fragile" i also scared wait lost... kekek..better hand carry..play safe. At least for mi la.

1st birthday bash

mummies,

details:

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

25. zz (2a, 1t, 1b)

total: 48a ,7t, 25b

sg_sc

pls bring ur gal to doc, even though unnatural way of getting the rock out but no choice, its really disturbing her.

that time when my piles came out, so miserable with something stuck at the ass..

I can understand ur gal's feeling, something extra stuck there and she cant do anything..

1st birthday bash

mummies,

details:

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. maddie (2a, 1b)

1. celynlee (2a, 1t, 1b)

2. gbh (2a, 1b)

3. piglet08 (2a, 1b)

4. bb dust (2a, 1b)

6. woofmeow (2a, 1b)

7. jasda (2a, 1t, 1b)

8. elmoo (2a, 1t, 1b)

9. joelle (2a, 1b)

10. Baymic (2a, 1b)

12. rurucat (2a, 1b)

14. SG_SC (2a, 1b)

15. Orangey (2a, 1b)

16. Wendees (2a, 1b)

17. Siew Ping (2a, 1b)

18. adak (2a, 1b)

19. KDD (2a, 1b)

20. Taro (2a, 1t, 1b)

21. Juski22 (2a, 1b)

22. Chips (1a, 1b)

23. hippo (2a, 1t, 1b)

24. Dreamic (2a,1b)

25. zz (2a, 1t, 1b)

26. syzygy6 (2a, 1b)

total: 50a ,7t, 26b

Wow.. orangey... think i owe you one meal liaoz.. so much info.. thanks!!! if got any prob arranging, i call you can? hee...

shappie

not funny leh... my dh also want to learn swimming though he can swim but its more to improve his skills lah.

adak

err think there was a post last week by vic vic on how to stop bf-ing.

adak, i also didn't pump much during travelling, just pumped twice. Initially when i'm bk ss is lower, but then after consistently pumping bk, the ss recovers a bit.

i hope to give up only when bb close to 1 yr old. now i pump and still can give my #1 child to boost her immune. I see so much benefits on bf.

bbdust, ask dr to give antibiotics that is suitable for bfding. last time i also ate antibiotic and still pump.

More importantly drink more water and eat vit C. Some sort throat no need antibiotic also can recover one as long as not so serious.

Hippo- no kind la. Can still remember her shui Wang Wang eyes coz u scold her in tat pic... Unforgettable one! Lola.. my gal been constipated since thurs. My mum ask mi give her gripe water. Dunno shod I allow anot. Ruyi oil helps also ah... Ok, shall try ltr.

chips - I also Noe xinku frm the way she scream n kachng red red n tears flowing freely down her face n the dark choc blok stuck halfway there. Scary...

SG_SC (excited_mtb)

then wat u waiting for ? she is just a little gal endurance level will not be tat good.. let alone her. I so big adult also cant tahan the pain. furthermore personally I feel tis are waste and may have bacteria.. best to take it out as fast otherwise derive to other problem more jia lat..

tat time my piles got 4 jus like fuchou fishball each.. n 1 of them burst with blood blog in it causing terrible pain to me. My tears can even come out cant walk, sit, sleep properly.

pls go n see doc dun wait for it to come out liao, your gal need ur help to get the rock out.

when ur gal know how to talk, she will ask u "Mummy why u didnt bring me to doc, I am feeling miserably with the poo poo "

Dazz,

Arranging for minsu? Hahaha.. I can help u email but prob is that they usually don't accept Credit card. They usually accept payment by interbank but maybe who knows now they may accept now? I can help u check [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Regarding Rail ticket, please note that if you buy online, you must collect within 1 week if not the ticket will be void. I think they can let you choose the date to collect.

sg_sc, gripe water can give.. no problem one but hor does it help with constipation? hee.. oh! and rem to rub the ruyi oil on ur hands before u put on the tumtum ok? dun rub directly on her.. else too HOT!!!!!!!!!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Orangey, the rail ticket, collect from where? My inlaws only gg next year Aug... so i book when? June? Or now can? Abit KS right? They all going in a big group leh. Because last week Air Asia got promo, return trip tix with tax only 500+ringgit so the msia's relatives chiong to book the tickets.. somemore the T&C is for 9 days. So my inlaws will buy their own air tickets, fly from here then meet them there lo. i'm arranging for them to stay at Rainbow when they're in Taipei. Also helping to plan their 4 days itinerary there as hubby and i still quite familiar with taipei. Now my headache is their balance of 5 days out of taipei.. maybe plan 2 days at hualien? then from hualien can go where ah?

er... i think gripe water helps with wind in tummy and not constipation right? heehe.. think prune juice can.. but must dilute with water.

Erm.. btw, how come gripe water cannot ah? My BbZ been drinking it once a day, after his morning shower.. since he's 3 months old leh. =X

ya lo... sgsc.. how come you still waiting for the rock to drop ah? Very xinku de leh... help your girl and do something abt it la.. even we adults constipate oredi feel so bloated, etc.... more ever she can't tok, and can't tell you the pain she's in.. so kelian. =X

Dazz,

Hualien pretty small.. 2D1N still okay but if throw in scenery tour then 3D2N should be okay. If they just want to eat and relax then they might be bored there :p Next Aug ah, now book abit kiasu plus think they not open for booking yet. The rail tickets collect from taipei Rail station [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

oic... so the rail tickets i will book in early Aug because they going in Mid Aug.. btw, that period for hualien... is it typhoon period? I think so right? Besides hualien.. where else can they go? Taichung?

Hmm Hualien easier to tour ard if go Taichung its v big and I'm not familiar with Tai-chung. I only went cingjing farm LOL

Sgsc,

Bring mimi see doc if still dun poop adults constipate alrdy very xinku much less a bb.

Syz,

U might wanna skip or hold the brown rice cereal until ur gal pooping normally again. That time I gave gal hb brown rice cereal for 3 feeds over 2 days n quite immediate, the second day she din poo but got gek n 3rd day pooped one lump poo! First time I saw her poo like tt! So immediate stop the BR n gave her fm only n then later she slowly started to poo normally...

gbh

yes.. u also feel like wise mimi should see doc..

wow sg_sc u cant decide huh, I think most mummies here will like to see Mimi free from tat stubborn rock.

Mummies,

Today my gal has her first bah luku... Dunno how she fell bcoz I din see but i put her on the floor next to me while I sat on a chair n I think she trying to pull herself up by climbing this big trash bin which was an old laundry basket tt I use to throw papers at my workdesk. Next thing I heard is the "kong" sound on the floor n saw her lying on her back crying. I think she either fell bkwards while sitting down or while trying to stand up... I feel so guilty now... She cried for few secs n dunno if got hurt herself bor. No vomiting or anything n she went on to play in the jumperoo while I ate my lunch but just find tt y she so soon wanna nap. She woke up at I think 1pm? Then wanna nap at 2pm plus. But she slp at close to 3am last night lah... Now still napping.

Back