(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

wendees...im with you on bird nests....if bb take bird nests now, the digestive system also not mature enuff to process properly..that's my feeling ....n yes...i have a kolig whose son took bird nest n ended up with swollen eyeball immediately.n the boi is like only 1 yr old..so better dun mes with it ..or wait till at least v much older then try.

wendees... hhmmm. i know Courts and Audio House have quite a range of air purifiers. Maybe you can go look see look see.

Btw, is there a "safe age" to take birds' nest?

I was thinking that just let the bb to try after 1yr to see whether got allergic to birds' nest... if yes,then banned to let him have until he gets older...

My cousins both siblings got allergic to birds' nest coz once they drink,their eyes will swell like goldfish...need abt 3 to 4 days to recover...My aunt didn't give them until now...they are in their twenties liao...

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/angry.gif]

the weather hazy not enough, I keep smelling vinegar smell, stinko until my blood boiling.

Dazz.

what happen huh, I left near 7pm from island. It was so blur along the way...

hi mummies,

im so tired n achy from the sleep...

i wanna complain abt a bp org n ask for alternative ways to solve my prob. anyone knows how to contact the moderator? i don see any email or such leh...

gbh..click on HELP at the top of this page...it will lead u to a list of moderators..i saw in other threads...the feedback emails go to CHIN LENG..u try first.

mummies, any of you posting on Want-to-Sell thread?? I got 2 items wanna sell but i can't post there yet corz less than 1 year. If ok, please allow me to ride on the thread. thanks.

rurucat,

the U Like brand is good... i think i got one similar blender many years ago... not sure if same brand but i think it is bcoz looks exactly the same except mine is green color... if same then the motor is real power.... but then hor be careful sometimes we blend stuff esp if very little, n the food gets stuck to the sides of teh container n the blades just run freely, can burn the motor one... tt what happened to my blender last time n it died... sob sob sob....

I got avent honey comb bottles to sell also leh. Cause the teats too hard then BB orangey now like prefer Medela soft teats. That time kiasu buy like 2-3 boxes of them, now switching to Green to Grow.

Anyone wants to buy? :p

I posted this in the 2011 thread. hahaha... If you mummies interested, let me know. If not, please help me spread. thank you!!

Hello Mummies,

I've got the following items to let go. Please PM me if you're interested.

1) Avent Electronic Single Breast Pump - S$200

Motor used for a period of 2 weeks. The rest of the pump is brand new and kept in original box. Comes with a box of Avent VIA storage system and breast pads. I can include 1-2boxes of No.2 teats too.

2) Lucky Baby Car Seat - S$100

Color: Black or Dark Blue. Max weight till 25kg.

3) Glenn Doman Flashcards - Price Neg

1 set of English cards (Vol.1 & 2) and 1 set of Maths cards. Please see link for more details.

http://www.gdbaby.com.sg/Kits.aspx

cannot carry bb n step... will fall off if lose balance leh... i got this from a fren when she moving to US... got it for hb to use but till now i think he used like 2 times??? *faint*.... my hb growing fatter by the min... he asked me to get rid of this bcoz taking up space at home... sigh...

One Year Old birthday bash committee:

(pls volunteer!)

1. GBH (main coordinator)

2. wendees (cake)

3. pinkzee (gifts)

4. cottagefry

5. orangey (design invitation cards?)

6. celynlee

7. Dazz

8. vicma - Treasurer! faints! delete hor if u think no need

9. juye

10. adak

11. juski22

12.taro

can mummies in the committee PM or email me ur contacts as follows?:

Name

Nick in smh

HP

email addr

MSN email

facebook nick/reg email

area of residence

i will compile a list n forward to all mummies in the committee. this is to facilitate the discussions online or physical meetups... thanks!

Re: Flashcards

I think it really works! At first still thinking if its really useful then last week we did flashcard with baby orangey and it really works!

Me and Hub introduced A and B to him and we kept repeating for like 2-3 times. We then test him by asking him to point/pick the alphabets that we called out. He picked them all correctly. At first thought maybe its coincidence but then we tried many times and he got it all right! I was so proud of him and hao lian to my parents and my sis. LOL!

Dazz,

I got 4 sets of Flashcards, bought the disney series de but I can ask my friend if she wants. I update you okay.

Hi all, my boy turned 6 mths last Thursday. This week will b his transition to step 2 milk n we'll start cereal for him next week. Do u all have any recommendation any gd brand of cereal in market? Should we start him e brown rice cereal first or white rice cereal. People always said brown rice cereal is always healthier than brown rice.

Orangey, thanks thanks!

gbh: preferred mode of contact ah... anything de. HP, emails, FB.. all ok! lolz. I don't think you'll call me in the middle of the night right? hahahah

dazz, orangey, i agree flash cards are useful. I always flash to my girl when she was small, and i believe somehow most of the words she learnt from flash cards.

Hi 1sttimepapa,

I am using Happybellies organic brown rice and oat cereal for my gal. V nice smell, but the texture is abit lumpy but my gal is ok w it. Will be starting her on multigrains soon. I ever let my gal try Nestum white rice cereal but i find the mixture too sweet, so I use back Happybellies. U can buy it on the SMH Bp thread.

hello 1sttimepapa, i find the texture for Organix is smoother than Happybellies but both is ok with my boy. Organix has this sample pack where there's 3 types of cereal is a box.. perhaps you can buy that to try.

Back