(2010/01) January 2010 mtb

Updated for Bryest and Lsntyl

Lynn, there's a distribution point at Tampines (Wendy), u wanna tag with her?? Or u wanna ship on ur own? If I'm not wrong, Wendy mentioned can get from her hubby's shop at Tampines intercharge

Latest at 1pm

DISTRIBUTORS LIST

A ) WENDY ( YISHUN/TAMPINES)

1) Cuiling45

2) Wei

3) Pauline

4) Vanilla_Berry

5) Melody

6) ShaDing (TBC)

B) LYNN CHONG ( Pasir Ris )

C) FIRIPY ( BUANGKOK / Sengkang)

1) Jesskoh

2) Yeocouple

3) Bluey

4) Cheerieheart

D) Jmi ( BUANGKOK / Sengkang)

1)Gyantan

2) Minime

3) Nana

E) Mstan ( Redhill/ Tg Pager)

1) Cloh

2) manunited

3) bbin2010

F) TAM (Paya lebar/eunos/marine parade)

1)Apple_gal

G) Sueann ( WEST/Clementi)

1)Brainkuku ( Jurong East)

2) Esterlla

3) Bryest

ON THEIR OWN

1) FEBIE / ET / Bubbleluv

2) V_NI/3As

3) Bride_09

4) Pangpang

5) Sloan

6) Sherry / Fatbabe / Yuki

7) bbwoofie

8) Mel

9) Poxchan

10) 2005

11) Mel(Jere)

12) Freesia

13) CY/ AG

14) Smalldreams

15) Panda

16) Luvbabe

17) Xin/Chameleon/Lsntyl

Thanks Firipy for initiating this. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Added myself

Kindermusik - on a sunday 1230pm(group of 12)

1) firipy

2) lyn78 [email protected]

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

Hi gals, the trial for GUG is for gifted babes, cos no other class suitable. hee!

Since we ald have abt 10, I email them n ask when can we do the trial k? Since we are going for jwt gym this week quite impossible to go this week, I check with them to see if we can pay them 1st to hold the fees and we go a week later what u all tink?

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

Little lamb: Oh ic.. did the PD say how to cure the sec lactse intolerant problem?? Is it if the intestines heal, the problem will go away? Continue to bf but try to avoid dairy stuff cos cow's milk protein can get into our milk quite easily.. I've been avoiding dairy stuff also.. At first thought my boy has cow's milk allergy but after checking with my PD, she said he's mildly lactose intolerant, but traces of dairy in my diet is ok.. So when I can avoid, I'll avoid. But I still do take bread.. No cheese, milk, butter, ice cream, creamy cakes.. My boy also very distracted when he latches on these days.. Suckle for a short while and will kpo around.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

Smalldreams: Don't give up n continue pumping n latching when u can.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Brainkuku:

My gal has completed 3 doses of the pneumococcal jabs already. Other than being more painful, she took to the jabs well. No fever whatsoever.

Xiaofu:

I have been giving yoghurt to my gal every morning for breakfast. She wasn't too excited about it when i first introduced it to her. Probably cuz she's not used to taking cold stuff and that it's rather sourish. But after i added fruit puree and some oatmeal cereal, she loves it and would finish everything.

Jessie:

My gal's like Arwen. Totally hates restaurants! She's fine with every place except for restaurants! These days, can never enjoy a meal in peace. So what we did was to get a portable DVD and now, she's better

Callalily: My boy doesn't like to watch TV/videos.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] In restaurants, can't even use that to distract him.. He just wants to be 'walked' around so that he can see different stuff... My hubby n I can't eat properly unless he's asleep in his pram.. Waiting for him to quickly grow up so that he can eat with us at the table.. hee..

Added myself too.

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

TamL>but your Ryan v guai that day at the airport leh.

firipy>next month is ok with me for the GUG trial. Thanks v much! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Added myself.

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

Hi gals, anyone have mamil gold sample for exchange? I have enfagrow,similac n friso.

I emailed GUG le, waiting for reply, will update again when I get their reply

Tam:

My gal went thru that phase too! Used to only want us to carry her & walk around! Only recently, she became better & could actually sit in high chair & watch DVD! But even then,meal times can only be max 1hr? We r waiting for her to grow up a bit more so that we can intro teething biscuits/rusks to her so hopefully, she can sit longer with food & DVD[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Added myself.. I actually enrol sharlyn for gug mountbatten on 4sept.. But i hoped to join ur so i also put my name here..

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

Hi, I've added myself to the GUG list.

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

This thread moves so fast. Haven't logged in for a few days and there are scrolls of archives already.

Busy at work but came in to rant about my maid woes. My existing helper has to return to Philippines and her replacement was due to arrive last Sunday but due to the tightening of exit procedures in Philippines, she was held up at Phillippines immigration twice on the same day, even after producing the documents as requested by the immigration officer.

Wasted 2 flight tickets already. Today I called up the embassy and they say that I need to engage an agency to handle the Philippines exit procedures. This is gonna cost $1800. Called the agency and they confirmed it is really hard to get filopino helper now and Indonesia helpers' avg monthly wage has gone up to $400 now due to the low supply of filopinos. I have to travel next week and struggling to make alternative last minute arrangements. Anyone know a good transfer maid?

On a happier note, Aaron turned 8 mths on Sunday! I brought him to do his baby photoshoot. Can't wait to get the photos back so that I can put them on my desk. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Xiaofu, I hope you don't mind but I had a sneak peek at your blog post..something about 'page of your twins' diary'. I found it very funny. Having 1 kid has made me have great respect for those who have twins and more than 1 kid! Handling 1 crying baby is hard enough, let alone 2 at a go.

Chameleon or any mommies know where can I buy Baby Yopliat yoghurt?

Tam, TYL

Thanks. I'm hoping my SS would pick up too.

I just went to collect my pump which I sent in for repair. They gave me a brand new pump instead coz it was more economical they said. And I managed to pump 150 ml! What a stark difference, recently I only managed to pump 120ml max at 1 pm. So maybe it's a blessing the electric pin got stuck in my pump.

blue7mist

Happy 8 months to yr Aaron! So yours was a early 20s Dec baby? Mine was born 28 Dec.

You can buy Baby yoghurt in some NTUCs. Try NTUC Finest, Cold storage. I know TPY & Tampines NTUC sell baby yoplait.

Ohh gd gd, alot of response but I tink we need to split to more than 1 grp le. Melody, did u get the 50% off trial too?

Ok kindermusik got 12 mummies le so I shall close. For GUG, I will try n see if we got more or nt n see wats the best arrangement k

firipy, yep.. they giving me half price too.. that was before i knew abt your organising.. Of cos its better to join u mummies where i would know some of u..

Hi Firipy,

i'm keen to join the trial classes at Kindermusik and GUG.

are you going to organise another group for Kindermusik?

Hey Mummies,

Guess i have missed out alot here..

whats going on now? m so busy at work n no time to read thru the archives..

is there lesson going on again??

I want to join!!

jessie,

dateline for the shopping is on 26th right?

Can i send my order tml? Please..

I lost my shopping list n has no time to look through yet.. But will do it tonite..

Hi yem, i remember u last posted your gal is born on 5 Jan, my boy shares the same birthday as your gal... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] You went to which hospital for your delivery?

Hi gals,

Kindermusik (no more names added, tentatively) - on a sunday 1230pm(group of 12)

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

GUG has contacted me, the details of the class is at 1.5hrs for the trial n for pte class to be held, they can only give us sunday mornings 930am. For a class of 5 , if no choice, at most 6. We need to pay by 31st aug to be entitled to the 50% and we can schedule the class to be on sept. I need to let them have the list n details by tomorrow 12pm .Can I have the following details sent to me at [email protected], let me know ur nick oso ok.

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

yem, I let u know if any mummies drop out or if there's more I can organise another grp if it makes up of another 12.

Me too... [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Same sia, maybe they sleep beside each other before.. hehehe..

Hello mummies...been selective reading...thanks for mummies who inform me of good deals here and there as I hardly follow the threads. Really appreciate it! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I sent my car to service today and the tech calls me just to say that my servicing cost is $1100+ today after adding fan belt ($70) change and a set of tyres ($520) and general servicing. I decided not to change my tyres to scout for cheaper deals outside and the tech reluctantly deduct the cost and mount on labor cost and GST and etc...(which he happily deduct for me if I get the tyres) arhhhh...have to scrimp for the next few months. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

sorry to rant here...btw, anyone have tyres lobang? or other private car servicing workshop? Think this will be the last time I'm going back to C&C.

LSnTYL (lsntyl) : close already? huh i tot deadline is Aug 26?

rer-rer (firipy) : I would also like to sign Isaiah up for this class... What is the full name for GUG?

ET, hehe.. what time did u deliver? i remember there were many babies delivered that day.

Steph, my hubby usually change Eng Wah Tyre & Battery at Toa Payoh. You can call them to check the prices.

yem, i delivered 8pm.. but was there for the whole day since 12+am.. Ya, i heard so many pple come in later, but went out earlier then me..

haha.. same!!

i was there for 23hrs.. waited v v long!

how's ur boy progressing? my gal's still not sleeping thru the night..

mindy>eh, no leh. jessie's post said "Spree Ending By 23rd August 11pm ". Think she declared the spree ended yesterday night.

firipy>thanks! have emailed you

mindy, u wanna add urself to the list n send me email on ur particulars? Thanks!

tyl, I may swing by ur plc to let Ayden play with ur Ayden n the rest of the babies later after lunch. Maybe I get ur contact n address later in the week k.

Got 7th mth dinner tonite so maybe only can read email/posts later. Sorry if I reply late k.

firipy>I emailed you my HP le. If you free next Mon, then you sms me lah. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

enjoy your dinner!

I've added myself

Kindermusik (no more names added, tentatively) - on a sunday 1230pm(group of 12)

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

GUG has contacted me, the details of the class is at 1.5hrs for the trial n for pte class to be held, they can only give us sunday mornings 930am. For a class of 5 , if no choice, at most 6. We need to pay by 31st aug to be entitled to the 50% and we can schedule the class to be on sept. I need to let them have the list n details by tomorrow 12pm .Can I have the following details sent to me at [email protected], let me know ur nick oso ok.

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

17) Yem

I've added myself too..

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

17) Yem

18) Mindy

Hi! Would like to join the GUG class too..=)

Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 5:33 pm:       

I've added myself too..

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

17) Yem

18) Mindy

19) poxchan

Thanks firipy!

littlelamb> glad tt e pd gave you some clue abt Nat's diarrhea... did u go to the one at gleneagles? she also mentioned tt mattias might b lactose intolerant leh...

tyl> sure. no prob to send to my place. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

megan> a hari raya visit sounds fun... lots of goodies to eat... hee hee...

today i went back to office. big boss not in but met small boss... he say big boss ask when i gg back... i thought they didn't keep a place for me... sighz... must make a decision soon...

xin - Yeah, went to visit the same paed as the one Mattias goes to. If it's really secondary lactose intolerant, might take as long as a month for the intestines to recover lor. But I really still wish to know what was the original cause of the diarrhea. Now I only know why it prolonged but I still dunno what caused it originally.

Hi Firipy,

Like to join the classes too. If there's enuf mummies to make up another class for Kindermusik, pls include me. Thks!

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) febie

6) LSnTYL

7) Afann

8) sueann79

9) Tam

10) luvbabe

11) apple_gal

12) melody_

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2

6) febie

7) LSnTYL

8) Afann

9) cheerieheart

10) sueann79

11) Tam

12) luvbabe

13) Wei

14) apple_gal

15) Melody_

16) Metaro

17) Yem

18) Mindy

19) poxchan

20) nana

Thanks so much for arranging!!

Was so bz at work today. No time to come in and see the thread..

Hi Firipy

How much is the program??

I also want to join the GUG class too.

Added my name. Will send you the details shortly.

I need:

a)Parent's name

b)Child's name

c)Child's DOB

d)Contact number

e)Email add

GUG- mountbatten branch

1) firipy

3) mstan8888

4) ET (evianwater)

5) Chameleon X 2