(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Shirlin, ooh..Thanks for the info! I dun know it was compulsory already..hehe..

Rachelle..ur shoulders ok now? Still red? Haha..Congrats to your highest record!

Sally,I never planned to put her to childcare cos scare her being bully also duno how to complain to us. I'm going back to work on 8th Feb, hope my mil can cope alone at my hse. I more pei fu those SAHM who has to take care of more than 2 kids.

Ladies, today i took my gal for her 6in1 jab at healthway clinic, the gp claimed that for bb vacine jabs, their clinic is the cheapest in singapore, even polyclinic ex than them. I took the package is $286 for 3 jabs.

Our high tea date!!
Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5. Magical
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. swanston (mon)
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. Tanly (except wed n fri)
15. Carinez1

add ur name in if you are keen

count me in!... Have been reading but no time to post sia... Kena tekan by bb... Everyday he will fuss all the way from 7-1 am damn tiring... He just ko only...

Read abt the bb swimming classes sooooo cute! I'm gg to try too! Think there's a complimentary free trial for first timers leh just need to print out tat page...

Rachelle> hope ur shoulders are better... U better apply some cream to soothe... Good tat they give u all the complimentaries...

master Jane> hahah can sprinkle milk dust on me too? And can I get from u my ugly white cup on Monday? Heehee sorry ma fan Ni le!

Btw any mummies in the accounts/finance line and their company hiring? I wanna quit my auditing job soon cos really want to spend time with my baobei baby and audit working hrs are CRAZY.... And anyone know if there's this govt law stipulating tat mummies can't quit right after their maternity leave ah?

And happy 2mths to bb Jayden! Hee

sporty can help me update to the list? Thanks!

Bb name: Jayden
Edd; 29th nov
actual: 21st nov
natural with epidural
doc: dr Caroline khi
hospitAl: tmc
weight: 3.15
height: 50cm

and brought bb for jab last sat and his current weight is 5.6kg... Doc said gd weight but I'm afraid I'm overfeeding him cos he is drinking 140ml at 8 wks and my ss can't catch up with him!

xuantingmum, i see, i tried putting my gal in infant care for 2 wks when she was 14mths. Didn't work out well. Lost a lot of weight and dampen her confidence.

wow, your MIL must be pretty gd to handle two young babies, Unfortunately, i hv a MIL who is damn lazy. She can sit in my living room for one whole day and uses only her mouth to instruct people to do things. Really buay tahan, i still hv to cook lunch and dinner for her. Sigh, my hubby side, all not considerate type. And for my hubby, i took a long time whipping him into shape.

Carinez1,
i don't think there is a law stipulating tat mummies can't quit right after their maternity leave. however, u may have to check your company policy whether a bond has been imposed on empolyee who has taken maternity leave.

ya i know auditing firms are not very pro family. My hubby works in one but he is not doing auditing.

Rachelle Ling, hope you are ok. The hotel not too bad, still gave you compensation in some forms.

hello ariesgal and Nicole, me up for pump too. I woke up late too cos my boy did not wake up for his milk. I really hope he is sleeping thru' soon,

Morning mummies, I just finished latching too. Now wanted to pump out the remaining.

Carinez1: Hello, we shared the same gynae!! Perhaps we met before in her clinic. Heehee.. Your bb got really good weight. Must be very chubby right?

morn all...me up pumping
happy.gif

zzz from 11ish till now...only kena disturbed at 4ish when my gal starts to eh eh eh but i juz ignored her and only fed her at 6am :p
hopefully can train her up to this routine before i go back to work...

nicole, where do u stay? another way is to find mummies tha stay near u and take cab to go together...at least got company on the journey mah :p

yanyan, my GP recommends 7 mth to jab as he dun want the bb to have too many jabs in one day lor...outings on weekends...can...but must find a BIG place tha can accomodate all the bbs, mummies and daddies...hehhe

ashley, the pnuemoocal jab is now compulsary but its not foc at all but u can use ur cpf medisave to pay...its very ex...one dose is 150+ and above depending on whether u go GP or PD...rotavirus is an oral vaccine, not compulsary tho...

rachelle, u shd request marina mandarin to throw in a nite's stay as well...so tha u can go and er ren shi jie with ur hb before u go back to work! i hope ur shoulders are ok by now...great tha ur ss increase there!! jia you jia you
happy.gif
(wah, MM6J, ur "presence" will affect milk ss leh, so many wanna sit beside u!! whahhahhaha :p)

xuantingmum, yes ur GP is not wrong...i think healthway is the cheapest cuz i bring my gal there for jabs as well
happy.gif

carinez, i quitted 2 weeks after i'm back from my ML for my #1...think the rule is tha u cant quit and use ML as a notice period...after ML shd be ok...but better confirm with ur HR first before u action k? ok...will update ur details
happy.gif

ariesgal, u still plan to wake up and pump after u return to work ah?

sharon, jia you on pumping
happy.gif

Updates...lemme kno ur bb's details so its easier for everyone to refer to this table when we yak here
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedcyn (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>1/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Gim Hwee</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinky (pinkyjonna)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.05kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Lee (candicemama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.315kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec</TD><TD>Trevis</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.245kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sally_darling (sal1choo)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Warren</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanyan (yanyan1211)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Anya</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.778kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicole (nico_2k)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Yi Kai</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Kayler</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>15/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Choong</TD><TD>Pantai Bangsar</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD></TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>XuanTingMum (peishi8)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Yi Ting</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Asher</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>3.325kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>lulu (coibito)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD>19/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Joel</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.265kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>carinez1 (carinez1)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.15kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (littleprinces_mummy)</TD><TD></TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>27/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>57 cm</TD><TD>3.62kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Dec</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural assisted w epi</TD><TD>Zhe Kai</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.23kg </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Our high tea date!!
Date : 1 Feb 2010 (Mon)
Venue : Coffee Lounge @ Goodwood Park
Time: 3pm

1. Jane
2. Shirlin
3. Blessedcyn
4. Superwalker
5. Magical
6. Sporty
7. Ayukie
8. momo mummy
9. swanston (mon)
10. Mitsy
11. Rachelle Ling
12. ariesgal
13. Shihui
14. Tanly (except wed n fri)
15. carinez

add ur name in if you are keen
happy.gif

milk strike? gosh..

blessedcyn, no he doesn't cry alot... but he cries when i try to feed him! he keeps wanting to zzz instead.. very very lethargic... his usual is about 900ml.. yesterday it was less than 500ml..

ariesgal/sporty, ya, i try to feed him more often.. but he refuses them...he ends up only drinking every4-5 hourly... and less than 100ml each time... and he likes the pacifier more coz he wanna zzz..i try to fake him by substituting but he too smart... not fooled..

sally darling, yr elder went on such a long stike? really hope it's just a cycle and will pass soon...

And the biggest irony is, i was desperate for him to sleep thru so that i can sleep longer.. now that he is beginning to do so (1am to 6am for past 2 nights), i rather he wakes up for more milk... contradicting myself!

anyway, thanks folks for the advice/comfort! help heaps!

sporty, juz realized i didnt give u details of bb before... thot i did.. aging le.. heh..

Bb name: Luke
Edd; 22nd nov
actual: 14th nov
natural without epidural
doc: dr Joy Wong
hospitAl: tmc
weight: 3.18
height: 50cm

morning ladies...

me not working today.. cos my #2 going childcare only in feb. difficult for my mum to look after 2 of them. so decided to go back to work at a later date.. but last night, i started sending resume out le.. hehe..
happy.gif

saintbaby good luck with finding greener pastures!
happy.gif

carinez, my co allows the serving of one month notice (after tender) during ML.. think companies differ bah..do check with yr HR (err..although i'm not sure how u can do so discreetly..hehe)

chris, if ur boy wanna sleep, let him sleep la...bb will definitely wake up for milk if they are hungry...maybe he already dun wanna tekan mummy and wanna let u sleep liao... okies, will update ur details
happy.gif
u where got aging, still look so young!

saintbaby, u found a CC for ur #2 liao? thas fast... so u staying home for how long? till end of jan?? good luck for ur job search
happy.gif

sporty, i was hoping not to pump in the night but then i realized that my ss dropped big time... esp the last 2 wks which i've skipped night pumping... so now i think i will still wake up to pump once but will drag to like 4am lor... bo pian leh.... cos like yesterday night my gal woke up at 2am eh eh eh so i stuff my nipple and she only suckle for 5 mins and koonz... and then again at 5am so i stuff my nipple in again and still 5 mins and koonz... but my boobs not cleared so i went to pump at 5+ lor.... then now i want to train my girl to really skip the 2am feed and so i must pump if not.... ss will drop...

sporty
i'll prob stay at home till 1st week of feb.. don't feel like going back! lolx.. thanks gal.. going to search jobsdb later to send more resumes..
happy.gif

ariesgal, ohhhh no wonder...icic...i think i might wake up to pump if my ss cant meet with her demand after i go back to work...so keeping my fingers crossed la...cuz i worry i feel very sleepy at work if i wake up to pump...hehhe

saintbaby, icic...good tha ur current job is flexible enough for u to stay home longer!!

morning ladies......
happy.gif

Uber happy today...becos previously when my boy slept through, i will still wake up middle of night just to check on him. last night, i actually had COMPLETE SHUT EYE. i din even wake up to check on him (12 + 7+ am)and he DID NOT WAKE UP from 10+ pm - 7+ am.

Had reaallly GOOD REST WITH BABY AROUND. WHAHAHAHHA
happy.gif

Rachelle and carinez> *faint.. now i think hor i better start erm charging for pple to sit beside me. =P wahahhahaha... maybe if u all sit beside me, will get complete shut eye rest like me, with baby sleeping through too? hahaha
happy.gif

carinez> i will (try to) remember to bring ur cup. can pls remind me again?? paiseh, i feel more scatterbrained after giving birth..

ok, now pumping at work!
happy.gif

Hi mummies, me up pumping again, so tired, yday knooz at 3plus as bb wake up for milk at 2am...

ariesgal, ...stuff my nipple, you so funny, hehe, my girl also always eh eh eh in the middle of the night 3am, had been trying to train her skip the feed, but not successfully, she will cry very loud for milk, how do you intend to train?

sporty, that good! at least you have a good night sleep because starting another whole new day, hope your girl will guai guai and stick to the routine, im still training my girl, still not success yet, she will cry v loud for milk if i ignore her eh eh eh
happy.gif

saintbaby,same here, the interval become v irregular, can be 2hr to 4 and 1/2 hour, im still monitoring and trying to find out the pattern...Good luck for your job-searching!

mm6j, morn!! good tha u had a "non disturbed" rest... i hope i can be like u when i go back to work!! hahahha...

alicia, i hope so lor...cuz i purposely on the aircon and swaddle her tight tight at 10ish and off all the lights in her room to let her sleep...and let her get used to the routine...if not next time go back work and need to wake up at nite very shiong ah!

alicia
thanks! after a while, you'll be able to find out e pattern.
happy.gif
it helps when you write down all her feeding times.. den you'll realise that it's almost e same.. that's wad i do..
happy.gif

sporty
they can't do much ma.. cos i'm on no-pay leave.. even if i go, i have to serve 1 month notice.. sian! hehe..

Ya Arisegal... up to pump to get back the SS because my ss drop due to block duct.... now pumping again. Oh ya i do exclusive pumping i dont latch my baby cos he is really violent ha ha...

Sporty i stay in serangoon area

mm6j, hahhaha...hopefully ba
happy.gif

saintbaby, still have to serve notice ah...thot so flexi can negoitate abit...

nicole, i kno this momo mummy stays at kovan...maybe she can meet u to go tog if u are keen to go...hehhe

<font color="119911">sharon</font>, 5.8kg not very small lah. my girl only 5.55kg (12 wk old) at of yest. as long as they are growing well ok le. pd said she is putting on weight pretty well.

<font color="119911">superwalker, sporty</font>, i have to bring my girl out gai gai to poo if she too long never poo. lol.

alicia, i'm now trying to ignore her eh eh eh lor unless it progress to very loud. hehe... but then next 2 week i still cannot train cos my hb going back for his reservist and so best to stuff my nipple into her mouth to avoid waking up my hb as my gal is now sleeping with us.

mm6j, u really make everyone here envy. Have good milk supply, your boy slept thru' so fast, u went back to shape so quickly and your job is good wor.

Saintbaby, out of curiousity, why would u want to change job now? good thing job market has picked up.

aeriesgal, me too if i don't wake up to pump at night my ss will drop.

sally darling > no lah, no envy! i think u joined the forum later. i had VERY VERY VERY BAD MS lasting for 5 MONTHS LEI!!' and hor, erm, got some other pple here also have good milk supply, bb sleeps thru, is slim and have good job too. y u target me sia?? :p

BUT erm, i am thankful lah, i did alot of tings to get to "this" position, imagine i was left alone to take care of bb (my first one) from first week liaos with all the hsehold chores! i think that makes me very independent
happy.gif
now boh bian mus come bk to work to make $$ feed the extra mouth. washing of breast pump parts is expensive! and no lax of hsehold chores from hb lei lol

sally darling
cos my this job can't pay me.. lolx.. pathetic pay la.. tat time cos i pregnant, so got ppl willing to hire me, i just work first lor.. now with 3 kids.. cannot survive la. so got to find better paying job. and go back to my roots..
happy.gif

actually hor, talk abt being envious, i am envious of SUPERWALKER LO. she can AFFORD to NOT work for TWO YEARS (not on hb's account ok)
happy.gif

mm6j, maybe ur boy knos crying is the way to get something! better tame him man!!

swanston, u mean ur gal likes to poo outside ah? so cute...

ariesgal, ur #1 still sleeps with u all? so 4 of u in a room?

mm6j,is it got anyone else meh? think u really the master lah.

So you stop working when you had your first one? Big sacrifice. My hub hope i can be a SAHM, but told him i will not be happy staying at home. His allowance for me not enough for me to spend on shopping and my beauty retreats.

saintbaby, yah, all the while i had recorded all the feeding time, will continue to work toward that, hope my girl will slowly corp. w me
happy.gif
so after you go back to work, you still have to work another month to serve notice? understand that you want to find a better job to support your 3 kids, jia you!!

Sporty, your bb willing to let you swaddle? mine do not like to be swaddle after 1 month, she will stuggle until the hand come out.. You really off all lights? not even have a tiny yellow light?then at the middle of the night, is it diffcult to check on her? cos v hard to see...thanks for telling me your strategy, hehe! will work towards that, but my bb often have stuffy nose, so better not to sleep in air-con rm. Your bb sleep in the cot or with u and hubby?
happy.gif

ariesgal, you are such a good and understanding wife, hehe! my bb always eh eh eh when near her feeding time, i try to ignore but the eh eh eh get so often and she end up crying so loud, as though she had a bad dream, then when i carried her up, she is like cooing and crying at the same time, like complaining why i took so long to carry her up....-_-

mm6j, why do you say washing breast pump is expensive? you have anyone to help u in your housechore now?

superwalker, you are so "ho mia" (good life in dialect) so envy you!!!
happy.gif

saintbaby,you mean u switch career ah? Wat's your roots? Raising 3 kids in S'pore really quite ex. I also planning to have 3 subject to hubby's approval so I have to work hard now to provide for them.

mm6j, hahhaha...maybe ur boy is the chop chop kind lor

alicia, i usually swaddle my gal when she's almost KO-ing so she cant struggle...kekkeke :p yes...i off all the lights...i have this nite light, think can buy from home fixit...i use it when i wanna check on her... my gal she sleeps alone in her room...actually both my kids sleeps on their own...me and hb happy cuz no need to kick them outta our room next time
happy.gif
kekkeke

I need help/ advise.
recently, i'm down with flu n block nose, dunno y my breast also block, the milk flow is very slow. i used to pump for 15-20min, now i had to pump for 45min to 1hr n squeeze hard to force out the milk. milk supply did not drop but flow rate dropped drastically.
does anybody had any of these experience b4? are there any cure? as the flow rate is so slow until it flow drop by drop, i'm not able to clear my breast during each pump, i'm worried tt, if its continue, there'll b more problem like block duct.

sally darling> got! hahahah, she is one of the main characters in my 'confinement diaries' hehehe. but let her remain anonymous bah
happy.gif
No No lah, this is my first child so i was erm quite amazed when i was "dumped" with him alone first week when my husb had to work (cos i popped early). Wah BEAUTY RETREATS!! woah 3 kids. i never thot of that!

alicia> washing breast pump use alot of water mah or maybe cos i am clean freak! no, i don have anyone to help me with hsehold chores except when i 'order' husb to clean the floor. dio pian lei! that time my hb said i exempted from hsehold chores but really no choice now cos he's very bz with work and with the bb around, i NEED everything to be clean. (still not up to expectations)

Superwalker> LOL. i SABOH U.. hahhaa

<font color="119911">sporty</font>, maybe. lol. whenever she dun poo for a few days we will bring her out lor. works so far.

Mm6j, Wah....now u target me!!! No la, dun be envious. I m much older than u gals n hence have worked longer than all of u mah (in fact I started part time work when I was really young!) I have also been extremely thrifty n can thus survive on my savings loh. I think most of u can also afford to do that la. For me, I m willing to give up the luxuries in life and stare at my baby all day FOR NOW....
happy.gif
few years ago I was really burnt out by work ( yes, audit!!!!!) n quit to take a year off....ha...in the end buah tahan (bored la!!!), joined the workforce again in 6 mths :p let's see how long I can buah long long this time :p for all u know, i may be back to work when my baby turns 6 mths old leh.

superwalker> wahahahah
happy.gif
i think this time u can 'tahan' longer cos u everyday wanna 'ka cheow ur son "i no target u lah..

actually everyone here is good and have things for others to envy in their own ways. jiayou!!

*sprinkles some erm *magic* dust (cos i still master mah) wahhahahaah
happy.gif

Back