(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

ariesgal>mb u can try the contact i gave u for the sinseh. hope u get better!
happy.gif

bye bye mummies, i m going for dinner w hubby n baby liao... my bb can sleep so well when he goes out....

shirlin, i will ask for bubble milk tea later... hehe

momo: Mine is the Fisher Price rocker.. think some mummies have it too..

jane: Am also hoping tt my girl will sleep throughout our lunch on thurs.. Den can eat in peace.. And wads on for the baby shower thingy?

shirlin> it's not a bb shower. it's abb shower fair, like motherhood mag fair, org by the mag, today's parents.. i got a copy of the mag and saw the fair being advertised. so wonder if anyone gg..

kimifin, replied your email.

i'm using peg perego piko p3. i guess i should be fine with the stroller lah.

momo, jane, so good. my gal dun like to sleep when she's out.

Wah, envy you all can bring bb out alone. I would like to join u all for lunch. But afraid to bring bb along. Is it ok I join in last min? I try to arrange if my bb sitter.

ayu> u comin on thurs?
happy.gif

dingdong> mb she enjoys the sights ouside
happy.gif
.. u drivin on thurs?

tanly> come join us if u can
happy.gif

cooked stewed chix for din din, waitin for husb to b back..

jane, i will be driving. can't do without the stroller leh. tried on the sling a few times and most of the time she gets cranky in it. then i tried eating while slinging her and find that i can't eat my meals properly. must really learn from sporty shifu le.

jane, u bringing ebm?

dingdong> icic, i haven tried driving with bb, husb say wait till bb neck stronger then let him sit car seat. i will bring ebm prob 1 bottle, if not jus latch cos i shld be slinging bb..u?
happy.gif

ayu> it's the name of a restaurant. lol..u intend to go for the fair and are u comin on thurs???

jane, still considering if i wanna bring ebm or milk powder. if i bring ebm, i'll have to bring along my fridge-to-go which means that i'll have a lot of barang barangs. milk powder more convenient as i can just bring along 2 bottles of warm water and the milk powder. i'm sad that my gal just dun like to latch on.
sad.gif
very inconvenient for me.

dingdong> icic, how abt feeding bb before gg then bring fm to standy since we prob nt out for so long. u can ask the restaurant for the hot/ warm water and just bring the milk powder?
happy.gif

Would like to bring bb along, but my gal doesn't like the carrier. So difficult to bring her out alone. All of you going to sling bb?

tanly> think some coming without bbs. i will be slinging bb, think dingdong and blessedcyn are bringing their strollers...

jane, i'm feeding on demand. she won't open her mouth if she's not hungry. she's still on a 2-hourly schedule so she definitely will be taking at least one meal outside.

tanly, i'm bringing stroller.

dingdong
i'll be bringing my ebm out too.. gotta bring 2 feeds at least.. so you'll c me with barang barang too.. anyone offering help? hehe.. i can't bring pram cos very bulky.. can't handle baby, pram and barang barang..

Slurps! Hb just bought koi bubble tea back!... All the mummies talking abt bubble tea here I bth haha.. Wa the gathering on thurs so happening so many mummies...

Date: 7 Jan 2010 (Thurs)
Venue: Kuishinbo @ Suntec
Time : 12pm

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
18. jocelyn lee (rsvp thru fb)
19. wendy lim (rsvp thru fb)
20. blessedcyn
21. Mitsy
22. ashley
23. FieDa
24. Saintbaby

shirlin
i put my ebm into a cooler bag. den still got diaper bag.. it's basically 2 bags..
happy.gif
i'll ask for hot water from e restaurant, but i'll bring my own cup.. hehe..

saintbb: orh.. i trying to challenge myself to bring small bag out.. hehe.. see this thurs can anot cuz i also bring ebm.. plus 2 diapers n wet tissues..see can survive anot.. LOL!

think my gal missed my boobs so much since i wasnt ard for half the day, kept latching since i came back!

shirlin/jane, i went to buy bb tea when i ta baoed my dinner to cheer myself up! haha

fieda/saintbb, great tha u joining us!
happy.gif

cheryl, vaccum can la...actually bb like this kinda white noise produced by vaccum cleaner or hair dryer lor...

rachelle, order nepia @ 6226-2650

momo mummy, yes join our bb gang!LOL

kimifin, my boy used to sleep in a bassinet @ my mum's pl...playpen can koon too but the caregiver have to bend all the way down to pick bb up lor

tanly, join us if u can...
happy.gif

dingdong> then bring fm? at least keep her fuller, then she will be full whilst u drive on the way home..

babylele> cool!
happy.gif
c u then..

shirlin and saintbb> i also wanna try bring small small bag... wondering if shld bring backpackk shoulder bag or hand carry bag. :p

jane - keen to go to the talk on 10th jan leh i dicuss with hb cause i feel like bringin bb but bb tml gg for his 1st 5 in 1 jab so tml see hw bah ..

Date: 7 Jan 2010 (Thurs)
Venue: Kuishinbo @ Suntec
Time : 12pm

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (unless something happens)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
18. jocelyn lee (rsvp thru fb)
19. wendy lim (rsvp thru fb)
20. blessedcyn
21. Mitsy
22. ashley
23. FieDa
24. Saintbaby

anymore? i will call KSB to update themt mrw..
happy.gif

ayyukie> me too, u update me cos last day of reg is tmrw..

saintbb> yah, i agree. so most prob hand carry bag or shoulder bag (to balance the shoulders' weight. lol)...

saintbaby, sama sama. i also got lots of barang barang. minimal 2 bags. one is cooler bag and the other is diaper bag that contains my own stuff and extra clothes, diaper cloth, diapers, wet wipes, pacifiers, etc etc

jane, even if my gal takes FM, she for 2 also last for 2 hrs. she doesn't like FM and then to drink less if i give her that.

Back