17. agata
18. jocelyn lee (rsvp thru fb)
19. wendy lim (rsvp thru fb)
20. blessedcyn (KIV)
21. Mitsy
22. ashley

kiv pple pls confirm today. if u don confirm, i take it tht u r nt coming. thx

so envy, rachelle, 3 hrs schedule.

mine is 2hrs.. overnite, only 1 time got 3 hrs..

for nite, i will demand feed more, hopefully, he can sleep longer in the nite.

is it ok to let bb sleep in a playpen when he;s 3 mths or older?
I dun thk it's safe to sleep in the playpan bassinet by the time.

kimifin, tho 3 hour schedule, he will wake up about 45 min earlier than the scheduled time and cry. we try to stall him for the 3 hours. i know it's not good but then is easier for my in-laws to take care in the day. i actually prefer feed on demand. then he slowly adjust himself rather than we force him to be on schedule

Date: 7 Jan 2010 (Thurs)
Venue: Kuishinbo @ Suntec
Time : 12pm

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele (KIV)
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal (KIV)
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
20. blessedcyn (KIV)
21. Mitsy
22. ashley

I have reserved under "Jane Ong" see u ladies there. pls note that express lunch (eating within 60 mins will be $20.90 ++ instead of $26.90 ++).

Chriszinc> they do haf food such as salad etc for vegetarians.

C u all!
happy.gif

rachelle, ok la...we had almost like 15 paxs for one of the preggy days gathering
happy.gif
hehhe

jane, i confirmed hor
happy.gif
wah...bb tea! i must REN!

kimifin, u can adjust the bassinet downwards to let bb sleep...if not juz leave bb inside to play...hopefully its 4 mths and above when bb can flip bah...

jane,
kuishinbo is at which level. near to where?
by the way, do they have space to accomodate strollers. i'm still not very successful with my bb sling yet.

sporty> haha, drink lah.. :p u of cos confirmed cos u gg with me! lol.

dingdong> yup, i told them we haf strollers liaos. it's near the sky garden, suntec tower 1 level 3
happy.gif

jus finished my laundry (2 loads), changing bed sheet, pumpin and sterilising. now latching bb. hope haf time to look through my office stuff and pack more of the hse later...

shannonbb and raerae, i am gg bk to work on fri!! like so fast..

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele (KIV)
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
20. blessedcyn (KIV)
21. Mitsy
22. ashley

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele (KIV)
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
20. blessedcyn (KIV)
21. Mitsy
22. ashley
23. FieDa

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele (KIV)
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
20. blessedcyn
21. Mitsy
22. ashley
23. FieDa

shirlin
i told my hubby i wanna drink bubble tea.. but he don't allow.. he say no good.. so i can only drink behind his back. lolx.

saintbb: Hee.. lucky my hb nv say anything.. He know i went out main motive is to buy bb tea thou i said is to buy baby's stuff..haha..

1. Superwalker
2, Jane
3. Sporty
4. momo mummy
5. BabyLele (KIV)
6. dingdong
7. ariesgal
8. jeelomeelo (KIV)
9. shirlin
10. swanston
11. momoko
12. Kimifin
13. chriszinc (Kiv)
14. sponge
15. ayukie (KIV)
16. 1st time mummy
17. agata
20. blessedcyn
21. Mitsy
22. ashley
23. FieDa
24. Saintbaby

My family have all gone back to Indonesia. Luckily, seems like my baby has recovered from colic. At least the past 2 nights, she's ok. So *cross fingers*...

About pampers, other than Nepia, I just use whatever that I got from baby's 1-mth party. Now using Huggies M size, but looks small. So ordering Nepia again.

anyone sending their baby to infant care after ML ends?

I realise that i decided too late and now almost all the infant care are full and we have to be put on waiting list.

Kimifin> My BB slept at 10 plus last nite but continued his 3-hourly feeds. Hubby kept him occupied for the whole day...played with him & refused to let him sleep. He only napped a while during the day!

Sporty> I did try lor... Can cook & do laundry la, can't vacuum lei... :p

agata..
ic.. i'm thinking of ordering M the next round.. and their pampers very soft..but can't last for too many hours.. i need to change my gal at night.. if not next morning she'll be soaked wet.. hehe..

ariesgal,
my wrist oso same like u... my cl says is becos i touch water during confinement... aiya but where got choice, at times really very inconvenient must use boiled water... so now my joints all painful like ganna twisted like that, open bottle caps carry baby all very pain...

Shirlin and sporty, hahaha... addiction... heng i am not a kopi person but bubble tea is something i long for manz... haha

Ding Dong,

I emailed you.
I wont b bringing bb, n if i going there with u, maybe I can help u with the stroller. wat is your stroller brand/type?

rachelle
if you call and order, it's $15 a packet! and can mix sizes.. but min order of 4 packets.. best thing they deliver to your house.. just that e delivery guy can deliver pretty late.. lolx..

jane: Got fair? Where where?

Momo: Go buy bb tea to drink lorz.. hehe.. Am so bad.. teach you bad things.. Haha.. Thurs we shld all drink bb tea tgt after lunch.. LOL!

Just set up the FP rocker for my girl.. dunno izzit she's still tired from yday or the rocker really so comfy.. put down awhile,she sleep le.. She's been sleeping alot today.. tonight i die liaoz..

Rachelle,
oic...I used to drag. but bb cry too loud, boi tahan. so far, he is On time, 2hrly.

Shirlin,

wats tis bb tea about???

Sporty,
so the bassinet is good for naps when bb wont flip yet? then the playpen, cannot sleep in?

btw, I found a bb sitter, her house only got yao lan n playpen with bassinet. So I duno how bb gona z there, bb been sleeping on mattress.

Shirlin, where u get ur rocker? how much? shld get 1 for my melon lucas, he cant sleep well in the day...ya i miss buble tea, suntec got meh?

Jane, got fair meh? where?

Hi,

I'm a silent reader of this forum..have always been reading the posts and gone through the same ups and downs when taking care of baby. My baby is turning 8wks old in another 4days time.

So nice that you all are meeting up..I wish I can also join you all but currently taking care of baby full time..and it's not easy to bring baby out alone as I'm not breastfeeding..Need to bring alot of barang barang along..

By the way, is there a baby shower fair this wkend?
Also, has anyone of you heard of Hanamuguri baby carrier?

Back