(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

Ru Yun: Now still pain lor.. just now dinner cannot even sit straight.. but still can bear with the pain.. They take so long to call back sia.. still say is Emergency number.. Lol

Dear all.. gynae ask me go TMC liaoz.. he more cool den me.. i tell him my signs.. he say 'Den u go hospital now lor..' Haha... So i guess i just gotta go bathe n pack my stuff to go down le.. Or shld i wait till 10.30 since i can still bear with the pain???

Shirlin: haha, coz gynae everyday got pple call n tell them wat they experience so they used to it, very cool 1. my gynae oso very cool 1. that day aft check up at his clinic he ask me: tonight free to give birth or not? hahha. i tink i knw what, u just go bathe n prepare etc, then reach there le, if not urgent just sit around? haha. at least if baby decided to come out, u already there ma.

magical, thas true lor...we always feel more kan cheong for other pple... hahha, ur hb so sensitive eh...thot tha he made u angry...heheh

shirlin, juz go NOW! if can wait, ur gynae will ask u go at 11pm instead lor... juz go la...no pt saving tha one day ward's $$ unless u wanna give birth at home or halfway there...

Alright sporty n ariesgal.. I shall be guai guai n go to bathe n prepare to go down now.. Will keep you girls updated.. if its really false alarm.. i will laugh at myself lor.. =X

shirlin, ya ariesgal is rite...some pple really dilate fast...sekali u one of them...better go and be safe than sorry...all the best!!
happy.gif

ayukie,

understand u have undergone c sec. would like to check with u do u feel any pain above the cut area after stitch has been removed? u shd have total recovered by now rite?

I still feel pain when i press above the cut area and it has been almost 4 weeks since op.

As long as he drink i guess should be ok. My gal feeding time really varies, she can ask for milk every 2 hours while she is alert, now she sleep soundly and from last feed it pass 4 hours already

Hi Sporty, my bb is 3.115kg and 51cm long.

Very desperate and depressed now, my bb refuse to latch on and milk ss not hear yet. Consulted the latching consultant, and bb still refuse to suck. May be I've lousy nipple. So desperate now.

tanly.. dun panic..u ask the LC to come and see you..

ask them to help u to massage ur breasts.. and ask for something that can help to pull out the nipple more.. in TMC, the LC, lilian very good.. massage my breast and squeeze out my milk supply.. i very happy... but will be very pain..

u just gave birth yesterday.. so dun stress first.. baby can tahan 3 days without milk.. and the nurses will advise what to do.. but u must relax.. and tell urself.. YOU CAN.

as for baby refuse to latch on.. this must train the baby.. u talk to ur baby first.. then try again..
must be happy..

tanly, dont' be depressed, don't stressed yourself. I have the same problem as you. In fact i stay one more day in hospital wanted to learn how to latch but even with the LC help still no use. For me is due to short and inverted nipple, my gal just refuse to suck even when successfully latch on, she suck for 2 time then sleep. I was like so heart pain cause she don't have enough as the LC says don't give her so much FM. I even resort to buy the nipple puller, and even the My brest friend breastfeed pillow. All end up no use.

After I reach home, i tried to latch at home once, same thing happen and she scream due to hunger. At the end, i pump. Instead of stress myself, i pump and at least she is getting BM better than no BM.

When i start to pump, on 4th day, i only have like 10 ml, got to pump few times then only enough for 1 feed. No worry, your ss supply will come in. My gynae told me normally is 5 to 6 days, which is true enough.

Be patient and don't stress yourself. Jia You.

Exclusive pumping less stressful for me as compare to trying to latch my gal. All thanks to my lousy nipples. haha...

My ss not stable one, morning can pump 110 ml, but at night don't know squeeze till no more sometmes 70/80 ml only.

Piggy, your boy feeding 100ml, your ss enough for him? :D My still mix 2 to 3 feed FM.

Shirlin, my next checkup in 4 days time. You having contractions already? I wish u all the best! Hope its the real deal and u pop soon ya! You give me hope!

Sporty, magical thanks for the encouragement and advice. Ya i hope BB come out on her own soon so that I wont be put in this dillema anymore. I know dr ang have his patient interest at heart one...just wished he'd spend more time to listen to my worries...Actually rite becos of this matter, i think i have become one depressed person. Like post-natal blues type, every now and then feel like crying. Mad rite?

Karen, thanks for sharing. I don't have GD. In fact whole pregnancy pretty smooth except this last stage where my cervix never dilate *sad*...but ya like what u said if baby too big also quite hard to natural birth...my baby also facing right...so contractions not in the back?

Ru Yun, Chriszinc......ya my heart says wait but also like what Sporty say perhaps its best to listen to my gynae? Big dillema lor *sigh* i still have few more days, gonna try all sorts of methods to get baby to pop naturally.

Babyqwert, thanks for sharing your experience. i think if i go for the induction must seriously consider epidural already. Sigh, my plan is all natural, no epidural but i guess I can only plan, but ultimately all these things beyond my control .....

Karen, so far my boy having been drinking purely EBM..no FM for now...

inside my fridge still got abt 550 ml..enough for him for 5 feeds...

seen my SS increase slowly..each pump got 10-20ml more...last pump both side gotten 150ml..hope later pump at 12.30am, will got more than 150ml...today so far, gotten 700ml..100ml more than y'day..hope everyday will increase so my dream will come true, a fridge full of EBM..lolz

sporty,
ya loh.. so sensitive.. but he also very poor thing la.. everytime come home i sian sian too.. can't help it leh.. uncomfortable for 24/7 eh!

ru yun,
nowadays got lots of weird ppl la.. my next door auntie also has her family's shoes stolen too.. she told me her shoe rack got 7-8 pairs of shoes, then one day she went out and only saw 3 pairs left!

tanly,
actually pumping is also good .. dont get too stressed out if latching on is not for you.. at least you tried. i didnt even bother to try.. =D

ardenz,
dr ang is the short and sweet type.. some ppl like his style but others dont. since you chose him as your gynae must have faith in his decisions .. dont worry too much. women have been giving birth to babies for thousands and thousands of years.. if you feel like crying just cry lah.. after crying you'll feel better.. but must talk to your hubby abt your feelings, dont keep them to yourself. sometimes when you voice it out then u'll realise actually the issue you're worrying about is not so serious 1

piggy, your ss is lot :D
i wish i can pump more than 100 everytime. I guess one of the reason my supply not so much is one of my breast have inverted nipple, notice the flow not that smooth as compare. Well, just try to pump as much as i can, who knows after my CL leave, i got to take care of my gal my ss drop and no more haha...nvm, no BM than FM lor :D ** bad mum hor** :p

piggy > jiayou! i am also like half my way to having the whole fridge full of ebm liaos. husb complaining that must make sure i don let the freezer ones 'expire'. lol. until i a bit lazy to pump.

shirlin is now on her way to labour! dilated liaos, gynae said will pop by tmrw morn! shirlin jiayou!

jus finished watching the dvd UP with my husb whilst bb sleeps on the sofa. wondering about my next art and craft proj after finished cross-stitching a bib for him..
happy.gif

okies, bb still zz gg to spend some more 'alone' time with husb.. log on again tmrw
happy.gif

Wow, good luck Shirlin! All of you were right...she was experiencing the signs! And having sex with her hubby really worked for her :p

Erm, so Shirlin's delivering without her hubby by her side, cos he is only returning tmr right?

Karen, dun feel bad ok...my nipples are not short or inverted also cannot produce more than 80ml of milk ..... just do our best lor.

Today had my 1st session of baby's full month party with friends....super busy...think we overestimated ourselves...next time cannot host a party with too many ppl and kids! The kids were so noisy I thought my house was going to collapse!

Hi all! Its me here! Now in observation ward.. midwife inserted pill for me just now.. so now waiting game again lor.. Lucky I listened to all of you n came earlier.. if not middle of the night even worse ba..

Ashley: Nope.. i got my hb to come le.. he's beside me now reading our posts.. hehe.. =)

All jiayou for me ok? I wanna pop w/o epi!! =P

me here ... latching my boy now .. brought my boy to suntec to shop for 1st time with hb and parents .. v eventful lol cause my boy scream for milk in crystal jade n next he pooed n i need run frm crystal jade to the nursing rm in suntec to change my boy haha ... luckily i brought my mum along else cfm faint but my boy end up nvr gt to finish his milk think he nw v hungry ...

x - yeah i went thru c-sect and yeah there was pain above the wound for a longgg time abit numbing pain kinda more pain then the wound i feel .. anyway yea nw the pain is when i action too big or too fast else dun really feel it much but i take care nt to ause pain to my wound lah as in no tight fitting clothes there ..

oh yeah x my gynae says pain expects for 2 mths or so ...

speaking of this sporty, i called our gynae he says the locia irreguar cause breastfeedin only will becomes norm agn when our meses is norm lor which is when we stop bfeedin or else 6 mths down the road will be abit more normal nt like nw haywire still sometimes have sometimes no have sian ..

taurus - u drink ur own milk? wow hw the taste? hee i nt enulf for my boy to drink le lol so every drop precious anyway i als think bigger boobs more space to store milk
sad.gif
at least i feels so or let me console myself ..

wahhh so happening after i went to koon...me up pumping now...

tanly, okies will update ur details...how abt ur mode of delivery n bb's name? dun feel so lousy abt bfing...juz try ur best! jia you
happy.gif

piggy, yes fenugreek helps for some pple... good to kno tha ur ss is increasing!

karen, dun worry abt ur ss...like what u said, some bm is better than no bm rite?

ardenz, like what magical said even tho dr ang may seemed to be chop chop but i'm sure he's fully aware abt ur situation and will try to give u the best solution... anise juz popped few days back...induce w.o epi too...it doesnt mean induce sure need epi lor

magical, for ur case of cuz u sianz cuz u already like "wanna pop" becuz of ur waterbag issue...if i were u, sure as sianz...

shirlin, jia you jia you
happy.gif

ashley, hows the food today at the party?

ayukie, what an adventure at suntec!! hee... dun worry, the more time u go out...the more zai u become! aiyo...like tha my lochia like never ending liao lor...sianz sianz!

sporty - yeahlor the lochia v sian and runnin a hole in my wallet manz (cost of pads) .. somemore my boy i think 1 week use 1 packet of diapers hurhur .. o yeah i tried the avent baby bottom balm doesnt seems effective for nappy rash like desitin haiz ..
erm ... i think i still v raw .. hopefully my boy will bcome more manageable haha ... anyway i erm decided i am nt able to bring my boy out alone no wonder my bro always tabao my younger bro out or my mum out haha ..

Shirlin, jia you...glad your hubby is able to be at your side!

Sporty, the food from Elsie's Kitchen is not bad apparently. Most popular dish seems to be the curry chicken.

Sporty,my girl name is Sharmayne. I did it naturally with epi.

Thanks all mummies with all the advise. I will try to bf and pump like what u ladies mentioned. But currently this bad mummy here is giving fm to my girl. She make me feel heartache whenever I tried to bf her n she cried loud for milk.

ayukie, ya lor...i already used up 5 packs of maternity pads and 1 packs of normal pads so far...i guessed bo bian la since we saved monies on pads in the 9 mths of pregnancy...hahah...

ashley, what other dishes are nice from elsie's kitchen?

tanly, okies...will update
happy.gif
its ok to supplement with fm while u slowly build up ur ss...no matter u feed bm or fm doesnt mean u are a bad mummy...jia you
happy.gif

shirlin popped this morning!! congrats!!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD></TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leanne</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>gtea (gtea)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ah </TD></TR><TR><TD>RC's Momma (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB_2 (bb_2)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Star (twinklestar4)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Lee (java_mummy)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KLew (mng_kl)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>popie (popie)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mic Tan (mattina)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AL (oceanluv)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeanette (jeanettethequeen)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veryfatmum (veryfatmum)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemon (lemon1000)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dosb (dosb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lampchopz (lampchopz)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy lim (limwendy)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lukas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivy tan (vivikool)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shauna Low (jellybeanie07)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nagsterak (nagsterak)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>periwinkle (bridetobe2005)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pok beng fang (skynfang)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shill (shill09)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amylim (amylim)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemon Tee (lemontee)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mum2604 (mum2604)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poney (poney)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherine Chua (piyo21)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenx543 (wenx543)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>casand (casand)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fatmamalove (fatmamalove)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas (thunderbunny)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce (cmyk)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleng (sleng)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol Ong Poh Hoon (carolorac)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chu (sourduck)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny (09mumtobe)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline (angeline12)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie The Pooh (icybluegal08)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ching (zeusching)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han How Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine (yoggie)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach (apr05mummy)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loo</TD><TD>Taman Desa MC</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LilyBliss (lilybliss)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Lim (elcy_05)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Cheong (gera0504)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Mouse (little_mouse)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--jomum-- (jomum)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohstrawberry (ohstrawberry)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tachin (tachin)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haitong (haitong)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skinneybeenie (skinneybeenie)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluerain2410 (bluerain2410) </TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leticia's mummy (leticia)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chantal goh (marvistal)</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xmasbaby09 (xmasbaby09)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--- (cljl)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise (cheezpastie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jellybeanie (jellybeanie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy09 (joy09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>judy (mifmif)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lucky3 (lucky3)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>surelylook (surelylook09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Congrats tanly, bearycue and shirlin!

Me still in the hospital, yet to know whether can be discharged today with baby.

Baby latched and sucked well but my ss is insufficient (haven't come in yet), so top her up with some FM. Breastfeed her once every 1 hr also she kept crying for more until my nipples are damn painful. See her cry so pitiful and heartpain, so let her have some FM instead of stubbornly insist on total breastfeed. Think will do that also at home when discharged while waiting for my ss to come in. Will top her up after latch with a lil of FM, maybe 2-3 top-ups.

Trying to 'recall' my birth story now, hehe...

jinghui, it's good that your girl wanna latch every hour.... cos this will help you build ss well..... my girl was too lazy so now i have to work extra hard to build my ss....

Princess Geona Leong Ji Lum (liang2 zhi3 lin2)
Nov 21st '09, 0011hr (12.11am), 3.005kg, 51cm.

Nov 19th
9.00am: Checkup at clinic. VE - cervix not dialated. Doc worried and predicted that induction will take a long time and drag for days as she commented something about my weak cervix. Adviced me to admit immediately as I was already 5 days overdue.

11.53am: 1st tablet inserted, put into observation and CTG monitor at delivery suite.

2.30pm: Sent to ward for rest and waiting for contraction to start.

6.00pm: Go back to delivery suite for 2nd tablet insertion as cervix still not dialated. Put into observation n CTG monitor again.

*Despite 2nd tablet inserted, no reaction and contraction at all overnight*

Nov 20th
7.00am: Enema given and poo-ed.
8.40am: 3rd tablet inserted as only 1 cm dialated. Put into observation again and CTG monitor.

*At this point, I was already feeling 'sien' as the procedure kept repeating and purely 'WAIT'. Beginning to feel disappointed and in low morale*

9.30am: Contraction seemed to kick in, but very mild tho, came at an irregular interval and cycle.

*A good sign, finally! Spirit is up again!!*

12.00pm: Sent back to ward to rest and monitor contraction.

3.00pm: Back to delivery suite and put into observation and CTG monitor.

5.00pm: Contraction seemed not strong and very mild. Cervix still about 2-3cm dialated only! So, doc went ahead to break waterbag.

5.30pm: Contraction seemed to progress and in moderate level. Can feel the pain altho it was still bearable.

7.00pm: Cervix check - strange, still 3 cm dialated despite contraction picked up. So, to speed up the dialation, was put on induce drip in the hope that the progress is faster.

7.30pm: Can feel the contraction pain is stronger, did not hesitate long and asked for epi as I was already 'half dead' after long hours of waiting. Epi doc was called and epi was given.

*In between hours, doc did not check cervix but baby and me were closely monitored. Took naps in between and tried to rest as much as I can. Was so worried the progress will be slow and dragging based on previous progress. Sent hubby back home to have dinner and rest, thinking will not start to push so soon. But surprisingly, after epi was given, dialation seemed to be progressing fast, within 4 hours, I was ready to push already!*

11.40pm: Midwive 'saw' and told me baby is descending into birth canal, ready to push.

*I was in a lil 'shocked' state as I did not expect it to be that fast. But, woohoo...! I was so happy upon hearing that until I was soooo 'gan jeong' grabbing my phone and call hubby to come immediately.*

11.45pm: Within mins, everything were set up, ready for pushing. Midwive instructed on how to push and we tried a few pushes.

*Midwive said I was doing very well in the pushing and also said 2nd timers, baby is easy to come out. While waiting for hubby's arrival, we pushed a few times until baby's head is visible. Then we had to slow down, decrease the number of pushes and then stop just to wait for my hubby! :p Midwive seemed to be impatient and asked whether hubby is already here or not!

Nov 21st
12.05am: Hubby finally arrived and we're set to go again! PUSH!!!...

*Within 5 pushes, princess Geona was finally out!! The first thing she did was pee and poo!! She even poo-ed 2-3 times until midwive complained and busy cleaning her poos rather than taking her weight and measurement! :p And oh, ya...she cried VERY loudly until midwive also buay tahan! Wahahaha, seems like my princess is indeed VERY naughty!!*

I was so relieved and happy to see her out, FINALLY after the long hours and WAIT...all worth the wait
happy.gif

Back