(2009/11) November 2009 MTB

When I was at tmc, the LC were very helpful n informative. To prevent blocked ducts, u have to wear a very suportive bra when upright to lift up the boobs so tat your nipple is horizontal n not pointing downwards. If point downwards, easy to get blocked ducts. Also tryyo massge the boobs with the rythmn of the pump to help clear the "pipes".

Mitsy,
My boy exert everytime i change his diaper, during his bath and even before he sleeps. Think he exert most of the time. I was also thinking if i should apply cream to his peeling skin as he had it on his body and limbs.

sporty,
Hope u feeling better. Do u apply any cream for ur girl's peeling skin? Was in a dilemma yesterday, dunno should continue to let him cry. Luckily he managed to stop on his own.

superwalker, u can one la...u not only superwalker, u super mummy also...lol

ariesgal/ashley, so qiao u gals having blocked ducts too...i kept latching leh, think it had gone down abit!

ariesgal, the white spot sounds like a milk blister...

taurus, yeah feeling better after catching more zzz n panadol... the peeling skin PD said its normal...no need to apply anything...actually sometimes good for bb to self soothe, if not we very bo eng leh, have to attend to them whenever bb cry...

Hi all, very stressful, depress and lost. I had constipation, the wound at v area very painful can't even sit. Then bb kept crying non stop so I got to leave my girl with my mom. Feel so bad to make my mom so tired and neglected my girl due to my own wound.

This is my third day after delivery. Still no sign of bm and no engorment. Does that means no bm?

Now feel so sorry for my mum and my girl.

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Sleepy Wrap Updates</font></font>
Now i've 6 orders again!!!
So we need 4 more to get the negotiated price...
If any mom decided to get it.. please PM me...

thanks...

We hope to gather 10 by today/tmr so that we can start using the wrap soon.. so please hurry and PM me as i wont be checking in here.
happy.gif

www.sleepywrap.com

sporty, yes, it's milk blister due to blocked duct i think cos one side of my breast was hardened and painful. i use hot compress and press and massage and latch / pump. but latch hor a bit no use cos my girl so gentle! so i have to max ameda pump but the spot still there.. i think it takes a few latch / pump to clear it....

sporty, i tried to let her self soothe but sometimes fail..... she wanna be carried.... and can only put her down only when she zzz in the arms.... (lucky that usually takes about 5 mins).... but i'll still try to let her self soothe where possible....

tanly, dun feel stress la...milk normally will come in after 3rd day...maybe urs is coming le..for the time being u juz pump/latch every 3 hrly? u wanna get a swimming float to sit? cuz some pple sit on tha when their v area's very sore

ariesgal, ya lor...same lor...i kept pressing and latching...feel so much better today...yesterday i was so cranky myself...hahha...hopefully by tom can clear liao...

me too...try to let her self soothe whenever possible...sometimes she cry...i let her cry for awhile before i go and see her...hehe

rach - me! i would like to order a red sleepywrap. Let me know the details!

sporty - update my BB's detail. Mint's height is 54cm.

superwalker, no leh...i dun wear bra at home cuz its easier to feed anytime :p hehe ... why leh?

wendypoo, okies...updated!

<table border=1><tr><td>`</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>BB's Name</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ayukie (ayukie)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>4/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.86kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>AW-BB (awbb)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>8/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Gab</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Momoko (m0m0k0)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>16/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Abrielle</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.825kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caffe Latte (caffe_latte)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>18/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sponge (sponge)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl (lpt)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>21/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Y Y Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.345kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sinkor (sinkor)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Ji Hye</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.87kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Han (rayofjoy)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>22/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.37kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>shannonbaby (babyshannon)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>23/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ASHM (ashm)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lim T C</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Isabella</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.410kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catechins (catechins)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>3.17kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce (ijj)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>25/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Judith</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.39kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashley (witch)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>27/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.995kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shihui (isishui)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Pin Yi</TD><TD>49.5 cm</TD><TD>3.040kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane (jane10)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec w epi</TD><TD>Jarrell</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>ariesgal_76 (ariesgal_76)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>28/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Joanne Thong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>zentan (zentan)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Prof HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ainston</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.32kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>swanston (swanston) </TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Xin Yi</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggym (piggym)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>29/Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>2.8 kg+ </TD></TR><TR><TD>STmama (joan_yeo)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>30/Oct</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural (assisted)</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.855kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dap (novmtm)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>2/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Roel</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.685kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>melodie (mel10)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Klaire</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.01kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>FieDa (fieda)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ryker</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>3.665kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>1st time mummy (1sttimemummytobe)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.14kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Teo Ru Yun (cloudyrynn)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verda Yeo (verda)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>3/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>2.505kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby (saintbaby)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.12 kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>myboyjovan (myboyjovan)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>2.98kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>DevLina (catmon)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Edyran</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.395kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>sporty (sporty)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mirelle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.61kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>magical (magic_alz)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Jerick</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.06kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jazz (zina)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4/Nov</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Emergency C Sec </TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.67kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dingdong (skippieo)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Charissa</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.33kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>odiey (odiey)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>5/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.865kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rue (rue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>3.22kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tee stacey (staceyee)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Avrielle</TD><TD>47.5 cm</TD><TD>2.77kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>taurus033 (taurus033)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>6/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Wen Kai</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen ma ma (chenmama)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Valerie Tan</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.550kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agata (sakura25)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.7kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jocelyn Lee (jocelyn86)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gloria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley Ho (shoric)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>7/Nov</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Caia</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.45kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raerae (raeofsunshine)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>8/Nov</TD><TD>Prof Mary Ruff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raema Woo</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie (reenie)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaely</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vivian (lhuanyn)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee Chee Seng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>52 cm </TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>funne (funne)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nov Baby (novbaby)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendypoo (wendypoo)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD>9/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective c sec w epi</TD><TD>Mint</TD><TD>54 cm</TD><TD>4.75kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen (lkaren76)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>10/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Steffie</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther Zhang (mousey_mummy)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o drugs</TD><TD>Shi Wen</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.36kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy (dondon0182)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Noel</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>4.075kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeelomeelo (jeelomeelo)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babylele (babylele)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Yang Le</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.94kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene (jolene428)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>11/Nov</TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD>44 cm</TD><TD>2.71kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueginger (bluegin)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yeo KC</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Walky (walky)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.46kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia_Koh (alicia_koh)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>12/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>superwalker (mamapig)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>C Sec with GA</TD><TD>Timothy</TD><TD>47 cm</TD><TD>3.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starrz (starrz)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>13/Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.58kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreams0409 (dreams0409)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.174kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirley (shirley_htt)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>14/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD></TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>kimifin (kimifin)</TD><TD>Mid Nov</TD><TD>16/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.615kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>momo_Mummy (momo_mummy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>17/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Tee Beng Lim</TD><TD>Mount Elizabeth</TD><TD>B</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>2.88kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anise Tan (anise)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.93kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklesmurf (twinklesmurf)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.51kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee Hui Lin (hl_lee)</TD><TD>Dec</TD><TD>18/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B (Twins)</TD><TD>Elective C Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>2.3kg/2.53kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>tanly (tanly)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Sharmayne</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.115kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>bearycue (bearycue)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>20/Nov</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gabbie</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>3.13kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jing Hui (zombiemum)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>21/Nov</TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Geona</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>3.005kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlin (shirlin_h)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>22/Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD>G</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>3.04kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>gtea (gtea)</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RC's Momma (mrspiggy)</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB_2 (bb_2)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle Star (twinklestar4)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Valerie Lee (java_mummy)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>KLew (mng_kl)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>popie (popie)</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mic Tan (mattina)</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AL (oceanluv)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeanette (jeanettethequeen)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>veryfatmum (veryfatmum)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lemon (lemon1000)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dosb (dosb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lampchopz (lampchopz)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendy lim (limwendy)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lukas</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivy tan (vivikool)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shauna Low (jellybeanie07)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling (linglicious)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nagsterak (nagsterak)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>periwinkle (bridetobe2005)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pok beng fang (skynfang)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shill (shill09)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>amylim (amylim)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lemon Tee (lemontee)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mum2604 (mum2604)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poney (poney)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sherine Chua (piyo21)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenx543 (wenx543)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>casand (casand)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fatmamalove (fatmamalove)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas (thunderbunny)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyce (cmyk)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sleng (sleng)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol Ong Poh Hoon (carolorac)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chu (sourduck)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunny (09mumtobe)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline (angeline12)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winnie The Pooh (icybluegal08)</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Cheng Huat</TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>G</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ching (zeusching)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Han How Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine (yoggie)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rach (apr05mummy)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saphira (saphira)</TD><TD>22-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loo</TD><TD>Taman Desa MC</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LilyBliss (lilybliss)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Eunice Lim (elcy_05)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geraldine Cheong (gera0504)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Mouse (little_mouse)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rachelle Ling (rachelleling)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--jomum-- (jomum)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>min (moonlightmist)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ohstrawberry (ohstrawberry)</TD><TD>28-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tachin (tachin)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ardenz (ardenz)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Thomson Medical Centre</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haitong (haitong)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mount Alvernia</TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skinneybeenie (skinneybeenie)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mitsy (mitsy)</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluerain2410 (bluerain2410) </TD><TD>2-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leticia's mummy (leticia)</TD><TD>5-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chantal goh (marvistal)</TD><TD>16-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xmasbaby09 (xmasbaby09)</TD><TD>25-Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>--- (cljl)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise (cheezpastie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jellybeanie (jellybeanie)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy09 (joy09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>subsidized</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>judy (mifmif)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lucky3 (lucky3)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>surelylook (surelylook09)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>B</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>WT (lourve)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

taurus - yeah my boy grunt and exert a lot of energy (until his whole face becomes
red) as if like having constipation n i check with the doc its normal ..

sporty - thx alot dear .. think shdnt need le heng yesterday nite den gt issue if sat or fri i will cryyyyy ... *hugs*

sporty, the lc (lilian) said we must wear bra at home to lift up the nipples. If not the milk will rush down if your nipples are pointed down - then will cause blocked ducts.

Hi all! How are u all doing? Hope all are doing well ya...

Was discharged yesterday late evening about 7pm+. Now starting my confinement ler...

My milk ss haven't come in yet, so now feeding baby FM temporarily. I only managed to get about 20-25ml of breast milk when pumped out, really way too little for my gal. Feeding her 60-70ml FM once every 3.5-4 hourly. So far, she's doing good, and a good gal as well
happy.gif
Eat, sleep, poo...then eat sleep poo again, hehe. Don't really cry. Easy to take care...thank god!

Think I have more experience compared to 1st time, coping and handling my gal very well this time round. Very happy
happy.gif

ayukie, your ameda pump with you for how long le?
my avent pump motor like dying on me.... yesterday suction was so bad so end up the milk blister... now using ameda but dunno how long it can last me too...

piggy, u can tahan whole nite dun pump eh? peifu peifu...how many hrs?

ayukie, so u sent it for servicing liao?

superwalker, really ah? but its very hot to wear bras at home...heheh

jinghui, good tha u coping well since u more experienced this time liao
happy.gif

sporty, i realized that if i let my girl srlf soothe, she doesn't sleep leh... she will self entertain herself... but they supposed to be sleeping rite?

ariesgal, but its good tha they are awake in the day...so at nite they will koon mah... i think self entertain better than cry and cry lor...LOL

mi also bra-less..more cooling..hehe..

jinghui,
i think 2nd time mom much easier right? i can feel the big difference..this time more steady =)

sporty, u choose between hot boobs and blocked ducts la. hahah!!!

piggy, wow.... 400ml... envious! after i feed my bb 3 hourly, if i pump, i only get 30ml to 50ml each time only. only once yesterday when my bb drank for 5 mins instead of the usual 30mins, then i managed to pump out 90ml. so little....

milk issue >>
i think some moms here quite stressed up over milk ss..measuring yield etc..why stress yourself? my advice is to go with the flow instead of sticking to a regular latching/pumping schedule - baby hungry - feed, breasts engorged/full - pump. As long as enuf to drink can oreadi..amount of milk not equivalent to how good a mommy you are..rather we take time to enjoy the baby..juz my 2 cents' worth =O

any mommies appetite increase after delivery? my appetitie quite poor during 3rd tri but after delivery like have craving for junk food..snacks etc..at this rate hard to loose those extra weight liao! =p...

superwalker, my blocked ducts was caused by not pumping 2 days back la...nothing to do with bras cuz i always dun wear bras at home leh....its juz tha day i too sleepy and didnt pump...so its me too lazy lor...

stacey, yeah...i agree with u....if bb enough to drink can already!! our appetite increase as bfing mums need 500 calories more a day to produce milk! now its the time to indulge in buffets lor...LOL

sporty, last nite, last pump timing is ard 11.30pm..lolz..today just pump...i'm lazy at nite but day time, i pump at least 5-6 times..hope no nite pumping, my ss wont drop..

superwalker, me on exclusive pumping wor...baby when latch will fell asleep one..usually after 10min..and he managed to latch 1 side nia...so far baby drinking EBM through bottle...guess due to that, his latching is very jialat...but EBM better than FM..trying to pump more so no FM...

my boy when borned, also on FM for 6-7days..after my ss come in, then we drop FM...so far, still adapting well...

piggy, good to have nite pumping lor...but if ur day time ss is good then ok la...but if ss drops, maybe have to do one nite pump...

funne, so far i leaked only once...tha was like 3 to 4 hrs no pump...other than tha...never leak leh...

stacey,

Ya, 2nd time more steady
happy.gif
Everything 'in control', hehe.

RE: Appetite, I'm also good appetite :p Everyting served (no matter small or big portion), ALL finished up!

Just had 2 meals of ginger food, whoa...SWEAT like hell!! :p Feel sooooo hot when downing the food, just like taking chili padi.

I also intend to do just like what Piggy did, feed my gal FM temporory 1st until my ss comes in. Will total breast feed by then, drop FM. I think should be ok.

hey ladies>

taurus> my pd said that bbs will 'shed 2 layers of skin after birth' and yes, my bb will turn 'red' also i still thot cos his skin 'not thick' :p

piggyy> wow took u 1.5 hours to pump??

ayukie> yes, magic cream not avent bottom balm.

superwalker> i also been doing housework secretly when my mom is not around. hehhehe

stacey/ sporty> i also go bra-less wonder if i will have to pay the price of 'sagging' boobs when i am old man.

time flies so fast, my lil one will be 4 weeks old on wed. it's really true that bbs/ children grow up so fast!

stacey> during my confinement, i had mac dees bf twice, ate instant noodles (stole from husb) twice for supper, ate chix curry and potato chips! but of cos, my mom dunno . lol
happy.gif

re: bbs intake of milk: my boy now drinks abt 120 ml of ebm. have any of u given ur bb water? my boy used to be ok with drinking water, now he will just pui out and i jus add sum water to his ebm each time

Stacey, thanks for yr advice..ya, i think many of us overstressed ourselves.. myself included.. just now massage lady was telling me, from her experience, mummies 5 kinds ..
20% no milk supply die die no milk supply
20% 1ml-50ml low low supply kind
20% 60-100ml kind (this is good supply)
20% 100-250ml (this is also good but engorgement always)
20% 250ml above (must stop bfing immediately or else blood vessels may burst)

dun know how true but i guess everyone is diff.. no point envious anymore.. though a bit hard... haha

jane, yes...lolz...but in between got some breaks la..like go check on baby lidat lor..

btw, understand that there is foremilk and hindmilk one right?

what the difference eh?

stacey, i agree with what you are saying..... initially i was also very stressed why this time round my ss seems lesser than last time but then my hb told me why compare cos as long as enough to feed bb then what's the problem cos i'm not supplying to feed the whole family members anyway ... which is true.... so even though my ss now is about 30% lesser than my #1, at least my gal is still on full BM (EBM / bfeeding).... and can even share with my elder gal cos i haven't started freezing... and surprisingly once i stopped stressing myself up on this, ss actually went up slightly haha... so i guess stress attribute to ss level too....

jane, your boy drink so much liao ah? my girl still on 80 - 90ml leh.... and still at 3 - 4 hrly interval..... sometimes still got break time of 20 mins in between to finish one meal lor...

so foremilk is abit only right?

sometimes i pump right liao, then left..then spilt into 2 bottles for 2 feeds..need to stir the EBM first so that they will be balance? lolz...(silly tot)

btw, if we bring baby out hor, then my EBM is in fridge, need to warm it up first then bring out? how long can it last after warming up?

stacey> hindmilk more filling

piggy> icic, usu i pump 10 -15 mins nia very lazy but i mus pump harder

ariesgal> yes, he jus took 120 ml of ebm at 11+ now i jus give him another 100 ml! now i tryin to pump 2 hrly if nt my storage will also get depleted man

piggy> i put my ebm into cooler bag then jus before bb's feed, i warm the ebm with hot water i brot out in thermal flask (did this yesterday)

it can last 4 hrs if bb din drink from the bottle yet

jane, meaning after warming up, it can last 4 hrs at room temp or what eh? or is it in cooler bag, not warm up yet, can last 4hrs?

the 4 hrs count from where? lolz...

i'm blur wor...cos if go out, my MIL sure ask me to pack FM one...

piggy, me same as jane, put them in cooler bag (fridge-to-go) and use hot water to warm when feeding...
if not then go full latch when outside...

Back