(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

fifi,

dun 4get, getting flooded with birdnest too.
happy.gif

good life
happy.gif

i just went to scroll on the archives.. the female praying mantis is fifi lo! wahaha..

loke>> me been horny since day one.. wahahaha.. just that during 1T, had to suppress that urge coz too scared to action already.. wahahahaha

fifi>> got gathering you MUST come!

mie: haha. ur hb is the lucky one lor... my hb also every night tired one. haha. and i also sianz.. no mood.. and sometimes really hungry.. so got smelly mouth after eating. no mood also..

hahahahahahaha... see hippo having fun with the chickadees... confuse them n ka-chiau them. how fun. whee!!!

chickadee,
eat already must BRUSH lah! then you unleash your praying mantis shen gong, see how your HB every night "tired"??? :p

chickadee,
u say "either you become my prey and i EAT you after we mate, or you become my toy, i keep you alive after we mate and i take you out occasionally to play with"
happy.gif

try lah. if got fireworks in bed then you bao ang pao to hippo lor! hahahaha... or you can top up the feeding pen for hippo!
happy.gif

would like to check with u ladies. anyone experience cramps? I had a sharp attack last evening n followed by on/off mild cramp till this morning. not too sure if it is cos by stress cos i was super stress yday n BP shot up to 136/93 yday evening.

mylvera: mild cramps yes... but not sharp ones.. except if i stand up too suddenly from a sitting position then there'll be a sharp but short termed cramp.. how do u feel today??

aloevera,

i had the sharp pain whil i m resting on my bed. it came very suddenly.
today bp back to normal (at least jz now) and mild cramp is like on/off. hence duno if i shd alert gynae?

mylvera: maybe u just call and check with ur gyne the reason for this cramp. if its due to your blood pressure, then i shouldn't pose a big threat.. as long as ur bp dun shoot up again.

morning babes..

my little fella didn't react very well to my pasta last evening. MS-ing the whole of last night and this morning. Ate a slice of bread today to get working but even that is causing my tummy to churn.
What's an anguished, hungry, moody wreck to do?

Going to try a packet of mixed rice. If even this don't work, sigh...

xoxo from the 1st trimester.

loke>> that's what i took for breakfast - bread with jam. bleh! gosh..i feel way defeated
sad.gif

took lunch, now back at work. hope it goes ok. the force of the retching is making my right eyeball hurt.

so here's my friday...

xoxo, try taking some cracker. I like the meiji plain cracker. It really helps. Once I know I preg, I quickly got myself a big box of it at home. It was almost all of what I had in my 1st trimester during my 1st preg. This time, slightly better, I can eat other food and vomit mainly in the evening.

xoxo: try not to get hungry.. eat bits constantly. i realise too much fluid will also cause puking..

sigh.. our bodies all changing drastically.. really mother nature's way of preparing us for the better future..

here chicky chicky chicky! i'm afraid its you and the big bad HIPPO! bwahahaha...

so u caught a cold? er... doing WHAT? next time do under blanket lah... ;)

xoxo,
yah keropi is right. plain dry crackers are supposedly quite good.

went to Tamp1 for lunch. ate @ manpuku. i have to say that quality of food is slightly better than shokado. but i think its way overpriced. bill was about $38 for 2 and we hardly ate anything. so i think for that kind of money, i'd rather be eating tip top dim sum @ lei gardens. ...

hiphip: because of the aircon? hahaha.. hb perspire a lot.. dun switch on aircon during this hot weather cannot ah.. my expensive bed will stink!!

hope she manages to milk them dry!

im feeling so sleepy from the heat, making me want to take a nap now! too bad im not at home, otherwise i confirm will go take a nap..

*hippo wakes up from nap, lazy stretch*

wah... no foodie bag again??
i chomping on salad...
happy.gif

eeeee... astro milking cows has an RA image in my head
happy.gif

fifi>> i tink you're the RA empress lo.. rina is the queen, you the empress dowager! haha.. such an innocent picture you also can imagine it to be RA.. ahhahahaha
you everyday eat salad, not sian?

erm... but my salad not just greens. in fact, it has:
corn, cherry tomatoes, chicken breast bits, hard boiled egg, romaine lettuce, ham + italian dressing + dijon honey mustard

and i only eat it as snack between meals. so its good as a stop gap. otherwise i'll be reaching for prawn crackers that kind of nonsense. at least my weight gain has decelerated with more exercise. so i'm not that worried now

hahahaha... RA empress dowager huh? i AM indeed the empress dowager @ home now, thanks to BB. but an RA version? hahahahaha... seriously, got gathering I RUN FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!

oh yah fellow MTBs, gap has 30% storewide! for those of you who already knows GENDER of BB, can buy bb clothes already!

think i will kpo go and check it out. if got nice ones then i buy WHITE COLOR lor. hehe...

alamak.. every one changing nickname.. cannot lose out.. let me think of a creative one.. hmm. but i feel baygon is creative enuff.. *thick skinned*

xoxo: i dun mean our cute little calfs leh! ops. u know those big ugly cows i have here who do nothing except wayang.. i am refering to THEM!

mylvera: i am no longer a MOE teacher. used to be.. but since then has moved on to the polys..
happy.gif

so all on contractual basis.. no central pool to transfer liao.. sad seah..haiz

eh.. going home soon. reply archive later lah
happy.gif

tata..

Eh queenRA,
La Senza also on sale leh. Got tons of kinky lingerie for the horny ones who wanna AMBUSH the HBs!!! ;) bwahahahaha...

Baygon,
Lao gong come back already can action!!! Hehehehehehe... Dun share THOSE details!!! ;)

hello all, didn't post for many days as not feeling well and also drown with increasing workload. Threads is moving fast and i only manage to read some of it.

Been having persistence coughs(that is making me puke due to the phlegm irritates me alot!!) and can't sleep well at nite becos of stuck nose. Done the amnio test on Monday and currently waiting for result. Quite a nervous experience.

Seems like someone(loke??) replace me and was hungry all the time. My appetite is back to pretty normal as i no longer hungry all the time.

Shugar : thks for your link on the belly band. I bought one too and got it last wk. It's nice.

Have done a scan and was told that i could be having a boy and that surprise me since i tot shld be a girl since my sympton is so different this round.

loke, hippo, keropi >> my eyeball has a dark spot now..dunno if i burst something behind or what. migrained for the entire afternoon. just woke up. too much sleep! saw a whole reel of missed calls..dida dida..

hmph, i managed to put on 600g in one week..think i will not repeat that feat this week, with my poor appetite and constant MS.

hope this blows over soon.

astro >> yeah!! it's the weekend. i hope to get cracking on housework that has piled up for the last 2 mths. need to pack the rooms properly. hopefully in another mth, yr prbs with the pests would have blown over and my prbs with the backlogs at home and the office will be conquered.

happy hippo, cos everyone say me n my hubby look very young. But i am e hubby liao. So should b me n wifey. Kekeke. Hopefully can clear ur doubt. So can daddy join in?

IceBlue : I still confuse. U a mama or dada?

Heylo all. hehe. always nice to come read the threads. I am a little concern abt my travelling plans to australia.

Just now i sat on bus tink 10 mins n i kenot sit still. butt ache. Anybody experience that? Just sit down few mins and butt ache. Can't imagine sitting for 7 or 9 hours on flight if I can't last for 10 mins. Any suggestions? Bring own cushion(s) to plane? ehhehe...

astro : Yea..TGIF..well by now is TGIS (sat)

xoxo : For me I take the little cheese sticks sold in mini market. Or 'kiam pia' er. direct translation 'salty biscuit'? the yellow square one. All available in those mini markets. Just eat bit by bit. Drink water a bit later...let ur tummy settle. Hope you feel better very soon.

ong : OooOo a girl! so cool! Congrats!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sure! here you go, ice blue daddy!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back