(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

miemie,
eh, got 1 daddy amongst us!!! i'm turning off the empress dowager RA channel!!!!!!!!!! wah lau eh!!!!! thot all chickadees here leh?!?!?!

iceblue,
if u r the daddy, can u pretend u didn't read all those things we've been saying??? ;)

*happy hippo stomping her feet on the ground, earth shaking*

HMPH!!! i need to buy new weighing machine!!! it's spoilt!!! it's given me a wrong number these couple of days!!!!!!!!!
sad.gif
*huff puff*

yah lah, complain later somemore got buffet lunch gathering to attend *peng san*

buffet lunch gathering! wa seh.. i wanna eat buffet too.. damn sad, i din have breakfast this morning, am starving, and worst thing is im in the office, have to endure until 1230 before i can knock off!

yeah, now got 1 daddy amongst the mummies.. so hor, we have to 'talek' a bit.. haha.. cannot too yellow already, later gathering we all paisay.. heehee.. but i tink iceblue wun mind de la, guys always like to hear these naughty things one ma.. hahaha

hmmm... looks like the docs are starting to spot all the KU KU BIRDS. those hoping for GIRLS keep your fingers crossed doc doesn't spot THE BIRD. hahahahaha...

i'm getting more and more anxious about my scan on monday... keep waking up in the middle of the night wondering if its a boy or gal...

hahahaha... my BFF just called to complain her MIL is visiting her for 3 weeks!!! (they dont live in same country) i calculated. i see mine once a week for 1 hr. that's only 52 hrs in a yr, which is 2 days + 4 hrs.

3 weeks = 21 days = 21*24hrs =

hmmm... looks like the docs are starting to spot all the KU KU BIRDS. those hoping for GIRLS keep your fingers crossed doc doesn't spot THE BIRD. hahahahaha...

i'm getting more and more anxious about my scan on monday... keep waking up in the middle of the night wondering if its a boy or gal...

hahahaha... my BFF just called to complain her MIL is visiting her for 3 weeks!!! (they dont live in same country) i calculated. i see mine once a week for 1 hr. that's only 52 hrs in a yr, which is 2 days + 4 hrs.

3 weeks = 21 days = 21*24hrs = 504 hrs. bwahahahahaha!!! she's seeing her MIL for the next 9.7 years!!!!!!! hahahahaha... should tell her dont let her MIL come and visit for another 10 yrs!!!!!!! wah lau eh... talk about intense.

ok sorry babes. hippo is obviously bored and talking to herself. cannot turn on the RA channel somemore...
sad.gif

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND y'all!!!

fifi,
errr....
think you all can pretend i not around and carry on...
i wouldnt mind...
used to it liao..
i from jan 2007 forum oso...

dun nid if... i AM the DADDY!

Sleepy *Mie, nope i wouldnt mind...
cos sometime i will join in as well...
but.. it to ask on behalf on my wifey...

hi Famela / Baygon / Xoxo,

i act waited for long n visited e gynae just on last wed. did take scanning & photos. however, e counter gal did not pass it to me n it was inside my profile file. wonder if she forgot to give it to tme :p

HB kind of superstitious as he wants to pay safe till after 1st trimester. so said to check it on next mth.

hi Everone,

i c that some of u need to go for f/ups so frequently? not 1x / mth as i guess many of us shld be 'stable' for a mthly regular check-up already?

anyway, e gynae wanted to see if k c e gender n i immediately blurted out that i want it to be kept as a surprise till delivery!

my work is in a project phase n so can't join in as frequently as many of you here
sad.gif
as be tired when reaching home..

iceblue>> you already know your number 2 is a girl or you and your wife hoping for a girl? heehee.. this is my number 1, and im hoping for a girl! and i went to browse at your blog, we have one common link - Baby Charlene.. her mummy is my fren!

wow imac>> you sure can tolerate! i tink many of us here cant wait to know our baby gender! me for one, really cannot wait for my thursday scan to know the gender.. there are soooo many sprees that i want to join!

Pinkie, yes!

all e while i hope for a surprise..cos altho i'll say it doesn't matter to be a gal or boy..but i kind of more inclined to take care of gal
happy.gif
as i've only sisters..my god-kids r also gals :p

HB then said already spent $ for check-ups, shld get e news of e gender so i told him if he wants, he k get e news fm e gynae w/o telling me bah ^-*

gal & ww ; thks!

Miemie : thks for updating! by the way, my gynae is Dr Han HC fm KKH. Pls help to update. thks so much in advance!

Other than that, it will provide u info. such as side effects, characteristics etc.

Pregnant mum can only take class A & B medicine. Class C to be taken if no choice. I happen to take a class C medicine when i was 8wks as i wasn't aware of my pregnancy.

harlow...(haha, nice name for a kid eh?)

iceblue >> whoa...this is what we call truly hidden. welcome to the mummies..guess this is the reverse to the statement, a rose amgst the thorns?? hehehe, how's your wife and her pregnancy? your son's cheeks...i cannot resist squeezing if i ever meet him!

gal >> miserable day yesterday indeed..i tried the plain crackers, they were zapped out of me in no time. this baby's a real...toughie...today things have swung the other way. feeling normal. *crosses my fingers*

BB >> you can ask for a copy of the scan i believe. what's the pt of putting the printout in your folio? it helps to have these imgs at hand esp when the going gets tough and if u are like me, the imgs can be very reassuring!

ong >> thanks for the link! i had a long list of medication taken last mth..here's another site too: http://drugsafetysite.com/azithromycin/

HRD
I cant take any gassy drinks coz i am always feeling bloated. I am alrdy burping alot as it is. I dunno when my burp will become a merlion session.
sad.gif

And coz of my low placenta, i hv to refrain fr walking too much and less activites, which depresses me at times. I juz feel like a patient all the time... feeling so weak and needing to lie down when i can.

BB
I suggest u dun use any of those on ur tummy alrdy. Probably will only make things worse! I guess ur tummy is stretching and it tends to itch plus the hot weather might contribute to tt coz u r sweating. I hv refrained fr applying anything i am not sure abt to my tummy. Not sure if it gets absorbed anot. Better be safe than sorry.

Ong
thks 4 the useful link!
happy.gif

great to see the shared weblinks, pals..now gotta always be careful now ..'troublesome' esp during early stage, we may be unaware of taken unsuit drugs :p

hi Xoxo,
i'll request for e copy in my next visit next mth
happy.gif

hi jRT,
exactly! that's what e gynae said it cld b partly stretching of skin. but kind of considered too early for lotsa stretching bah :p now tummy popping out some, partly due to e already contributed tummy..hahaha..

but then she din prescribe anything for me as during then, e rashes were lighter.

i'll buy e aloe vera as suggested by my colleague. till now, it's still itching during hot time
sad.gif
how not to perspire..haiz..

what a Sunday! i love this weather even if it means there's no way i can readily satisfy my cravings!

what happened? so quiet? haha, where have all the RA queens scuttled to?

looking at the calendar now, i should be in my 16th week tomorrow..oh well. numerically, it really has no bearing on one's MS i can testify. just went to buy new supplies of vomit bags -100's from SKP. new milestone for me. i've used up 500 so far. signs of dehydration are aplenty: cracked lips (i can't stand all lipsticks and lip balms..bought so many variants, i don't know what to do with them all now); dry feet, dry skin (oily on the face with pimples..eeks!), constipation...i sure do enjoy complaining abt them..it's the only thing i can do.

looking forward to the prenatal yoga on the 30th. hopefully some exercise will do me a world of good...

famela >> take care with yr USA trip..worrying thing la, this swine flu nonsense..

astro >> how was yr weekend?

BB >> ask for a copy and ALL the back copies!! really sweet to have the pics from the time your BB was a pea to where it is now..

xoxo cooped at home superbored.

i thought i made a post just now.

i think i didnt. haha...

all the pills make me wanna puke leh. everyday its like that.

making porridge for myself now. should have bought a bowl of tauhuey just now.

Sleepy *Mie, doc say 70% girl, cos cannot see the kuku bird...
but he dun wan confirm leh...
wahahah...

aiyo, bird or no bird still own child, no diff...
kekeke...

Baby Charlene is oso from Jan forum...
kekeke...

xoxo, i nv hide leh... just that you all nv ask...

btw, i dun like roses... can i be the lilies instead... wifey fav flower...
whahaha!

wifey preg ok lor... still having MS....

hilo all!

hmm.. lazy to respond to the archives.. though i have read them.. :p

to those who asked about the cows ah.. it is real unfortnuate that i cannot banish them from the surface of this earth! haiz. they are still swaggering (wayanging around).. well.. i have been making a joke out of their existence.. (such as this cow thingy that i have 'created).. hopefully it will amuse me and allow me to crackle to myself wheever i see them swaggering past! whahahahah.. (sigh. what to do, right?)

iceblue: noted you are a daddy liao.. coz i used to lurk in Jan 07 too! ha.. my boy is actually a 1st jan 07 bb.. but hee.. i went to join another 07 thread instead.. coz that's where my fren chio-ed me too..
happy.gif
ya.. just joke in the RA jokes lah.. else ah.. life's pretty dull! ha

Hippo: just continue and keep urpotential coming. u good.. still going on with my pray mantis eg.. whahahah

xoxo: hmm weekend has been good.. hey! i went to Mapuku! and i had a MEGA headache while inside.. food is so so only leh.. ( i read hippo's viewpt on mapuku before going but still wanted to see it for myself). i got to agree that S place.. forgot what the name is.. is much better wor.. because Mapuku is SOOOO small.. it made me feel clusterprobic!!! and the humming of whatever motor they have.. gave me a headache.. sigh.. doesn't help the queue at the food tart area was soooo long that i got a bigger headache just looking at the number of pple! ( i never queue up for the tarts wor)..

sigh. tomorrow got class.. now go and rush the grading..

sigh. my cough is back.. and i am having the blocked nose again.. xoxo, i think this is the dunno what rhintinis (how to spell?) that u were talking abuot leh.. haiz..

my face is so pale these days.. that everyone came and told me i look pale.. wah liew.

Hi mtbs!
I haven't pop by here for a LONG time!!! Been too busy with work and been on and off sick. Just updated my new gynae and hospital...Seems like there's quite a number of new additions!!

AStro: You so fast know the gender of bb already??!! My appt is coming this Sat...hopefully can see...heheh

Have a good week ahead!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

tien: yalor.. so fast! what an anticlimax. i dun mind being 'kept in suspense' wor.. coz that wld most likely mean a girl!

ha. i think i wasn't first to know.. though i was first to annouce lah

Hey, ladies... I am back!

Holidays to Gold Coast was a bit boring... but at least good because had a break away from work.

Oh yeah.. can some1 update the table for me? Cant seem to be able to paste the table on a excel spreadsheet. Dunno why...

EDD: 2 Oct 09

Baby was so cute during the scan leh.. at 1st cannot see the birdie at all.. then, when the gynae announced tat it's a gal, the bb turned and showed his birdie.. LOL

1 2 check wif u all.. we can start to eat bird nests now?

Famela>> U gng USA? GOOD leh!! Went in Oct last year for honeymoon.. Love it loads!!! Remember to hit the outlets to get the baby clothes.. CHEAP and good leh.. Enjoy ur trip. How many days will u be there?

good morning ladies... hope all had a great wkend...

wow, i cnt catch up with the postings.. so many to read...

i went for my chkup on sat n my gyane did reali try to chk the bb's gender instead he ask me to wait till june thn chk better cos its more confirmed.

ong: so hw is ur amnio test experience? is it painful? I will be taking my test 2molo, hope everytin go well. Will be taking MC untill next Mon then return to work. I dun worried abt the test but only worried on the result.

morning babes! (and one dude) heehee

this week is a short working week! yeah!!! so looking fwd to the long weekend, and of coz the coming thursday where i most prob should be able to find out the gender of my baby! sooooo excited about it... i can't stop thinking about the baby's gender.. yeah, even if turns out to be a boy, i will still love the baby la, of coz.. boy or girl, most impt is healthy, but i really hope is a girl! :D

and wow mrs neo, i like the way your baby turn ard and showed his birdie when your gynae announced is a girl.. heehee.. guess your boy wanted to keep you all in suspense, and show at the exact moment.. wahahaha..

seems like there is one more boy! dunno if she is going to update us over here.. those with her FB should have received the update le hor!

hi all,

heard fr my boss and colleagues that 2nd trim needs to take more of the bu qi tonics, like cordyceps, bao seng etc as it would help in the baby's systems while bird's nest is to be taken during the 3rd trim for good skin.. they were advising me that taking bird nest's too early will make the baby's lungs weak or so.. then nearing delivery, hafta take some coconut water (cannot eat the flesh) for the baby to come out cleaner or so..

But I read here that a couple of yall had been taking bird nests already, so is it safe to take now in 2nd trim?

Cordyceps are real expensive, do you think substituting it with cordyceps chicken essence will work just the same? Thx! =)

loke>> you also want a boy? i hope to have a girl! heehee.. any particular reasons on hoping for a boy? for me, coz i have 3 sisters, so i prefer to have a girl.. heehee..

HA..hungrychickadee 'desperate' liao :p:p *siams*
ya. i also saw the fb update liao.

iceblue: ya. used to lurk there for a period of time..

wah liew. i feel DAMM sian. i dun have the mood to do anything!!!! argh! and i have class later..

oh dear, is it true about the birds nest? i have been taking already leh..

the coconut water i heard about it, and my mum also told me the same thing..

now the worrying part is the birds nest!!!

Mie: bird nest is essentially protein.. from the western point of view.. there is nothing 'wrong' in taking birdnest in gestation. but mind dun go overboard. coz bird nest being high in sugar and high in protein.. if take too excessively during gestation.. the bb can get very big.. my fren's bb.. is 3.7kg at birth. coz she drinks one bottle of birdnest every day..

for me. i wanted a boy initially. so that i wun have 'pressure' to have the #2 again by my ils or mother.. now i want a girll to have a 'hao'.. aiya. wish not granted.. *big sigh*

updated table.. tien, you changed your gynae?

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hello ladies!

lazy monday for me... dun feel like doing work, hehhee.

xoxolight: me also plagued by dry skin!!
sad.gif
my moisturizers dun seem to be working anymore. hope i dun turn too furry! hahhaha

meimei: Hey, i see you are going to Mt.A also. are you signing up for their prenatal classes? That day gynae ask me to call up and book first coz the classes fill up quite fast as the intakes are small.

Hehehe, think I am going to add to the BB boy list also leh.... during the scan gynae said most prob boy coz we all caught a short glimpse of 'proof' before BB rolled over and closed legs...shy already. Hahhaha... HB went "oh no!" (coz he was hoping for BB girl all along)... gynae said "try again next round!" Hahhaha :p

shugar: wah.. another bb boy! so many boys! going to be boys power in oct thread soon.. hmmm. maybe skali.. later.. all stop.. then more and more girls..:p

shugar>> i am MieMie, not meimei.. hahaha
my hubby wants to sign up for the prenatal classes.. i read from the brochure that we can start gg for prenatal classes from week20.. so we are all almost there already.. i guess i will be signing up, esp since is our first baby.. kinda anxious about all the things that i should and need to take note of!

usually if the baby is a boy, will know faster one ma, coz the birdie will show.. soon the girls will start to "appear".. me me me!!!!!!!!

mie,

once u know the gender do update us hor. i dare not bring fwd my gynae visit for fear of seeing birdie haha keep thinking, the later the better, mayb i see it later will b a gal? haha

mylvera>> i definitely will announce in here de.. hope i dun get a birdie.. anyway hor, i tink most prob mine is a girl!

you also pls update us! and i realised the table doesnt have your details.. wanna add yours in?

Mie,

I got a strong feeling mine is boy again!

my details as follows:

Baby#: 3
EDD: 15-OCT
Hospital: Mt A
Gynae: Dr. Adrian Woodworth

HI ladies!
It's all about gender today huh? So many mtbs got boy boy...if we go by probability and statistics, the gals should be coming. Me want a boy...mainly to fulfill social obligations. So that when it's the second child, I won't feel stress. Hahah...my strange theory. Although my in-laws don't say it, the fact that my father in-law dreamt of a grandson 2 times! So, I think he sub-consciously wants a grandson. Yep another werid theory of mine.

Mie Mie: Yep I changed my gynae already. Fed up with KKH. And I am seeing her the 2nd time this Sat. And it's still 3 weeks earlier than my supposed 2nd appt with KKH. At least I feel more safe and I can fix appt with her as and when I want to.

Oh one more thing about birds nest...there's varying theories. My mother in-law says after 1st trimester can have already. That's why she cooked for me last weekend. But I didn't cos' my mum says can only take after 5 months. Took me a lot of self-control not to have it ok!

And the coconut water one seems to be the most 'accurate' one haha...both my MIL and Mum says the same thing.

Anyway the reason why we should not take too much herbal herbal stuffs is to prevent the bb from growing too huge...or else when it comes to labour we will be in trouble.

astro: u still got some baby boy dust left for me?? haha... sprinkle some on me lah.. then i slowly collect from shugar, ong, mrs neo, roxie and lydia... probably mylvera too...haha... yeah desperate..

no particular reason for wanting a boy... just thought it'll be fun to have a baby boy! i'm more boyish by nature. i like to play boy's toys. haha. maybe influenced by my bro. age gap with him is closer than with my sis.. and i think my hb can handle boys better lah..

mie &amp; shugar: lets sign up for the prenatal class together.. i'm going to deliver at mt A, but my gyne from mt E.. is it ok or not ah? i should visit mt A one of these days just to recce the place.. hehe..

>birds' nest
its good to eat. but in moderation. astro's right about the sugar part. maybe once a week will be good enough. or fortnightly..

>coconut juice
can start drinking at 7mths onwards.. just the juice from fresh coconut. think not too good to eat the flesh..

btw, we all can start drinking soya bean milk and toufu kind of stuff.. good for baby's skin.. but for those who's digestion not so good.. dun eat too much cos toufu not easy to digest..

Back