(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

astro,
today very in the mood hor? great to see still can crack jokes. *hmph*

hope,
old already lah but young at heart mah. ASTRO hor?!
happy.gif
actually its precisely cos old already then must act cute mah. this is called delusion. hehehehe...

famela,
eh, so excited i couldn't sleep. was awake at 5am for awhile then drifted back to sleep. but i shall tell you guys the reason tomorrow, maybe. depending on how the events unfold this evening. (eh, not the VP type of tigeress celebration. hehe)
actually nothing special lah. by now honeymoon period is WAY OVER. hehehe... i tell HB what I want to eat in case got nasty surprise (that's a whole separate long story altogether) so we're going to Tenshin @ Regent Hotel for dinner. tomorrow going for crabs at upp east coast with the family. lunch with ex-colls tom. its a week long procession for DA QUEEN.
happy.gif

Pu,
hehehe... thanks thanks. i give you baby boy dust!
happy.gif

joanne>> i thot the retrenchment thingy is if the company retrenches us 6 months before our due date, they gotta compensate us the full 4 months maternity leave together with the retrenchment package?

hrd: haha. i was thinking wats the word to describe what i want!!! YES I WANT BABY BOY DUST!!!! hahhahaha.... anyway, i think u wont be 'raped' like vp? more like ur hb kena 'raped'? hahhaa.. that's the crocodile celebration..u eat him up before he can react.

hi jin fong: hmmm.. may i know ur age? coz age sometimes interfere with the test and cause it to produce less than ideal results..

welcome jazol

joanne: thanks for the info on preg ladies and retrenchment/termination. might be useful for me to know!!! :S argh

pu: lydia lee is gal^?

HRD: on the contary. i am in a bad mood. havig headaches.. and back at work.. sulky..
and tomorrow's chat.. found out it is about performanec assessment and they want to let me know my performance and how i can prepare for the mid-year assessment.. dunno how to interpret that.. tomorrow prepared from timebomb from housefly ro and her ro.
sian sian.

oh btw, thanks hrd for the BABY BOY DUST.. I WANT! haha.

i wish i can take a nap now too.. got 130 exam questions for me to translate from english to chinese!!! got to submit by this week!!!! HELP!!!

pu: the crocodile dun get raped and eaten up.. it is the male pray mantis that is so unfortunate.. copulate liao.. gena eaten by the female..
haiz.. let's observe a minute of silence for the male pray mantis..

pu: ha.. i dunno why i get tagged with encyclopedia nick very frequently..

but yet i know so little. i want to know the wonders of the universe.. how and why pple think a certain way.. how come pple can be so weird?!
haiz.. countless.. perhaps when i passed on.. can i truly graduate from this lesson called Life???
*a philosophical sigh*

pu: i added her in facebook. if my pea brain is not squashed out by my headaches now.. should be lydia..

lydia: show ur identiy card pls...

MieMie: for dismissal, yes, it is 6 months b4 our confinement date. But for RETRENCHMENT, it different, it is 3 months b4 our confinement date. Dont u think the rule is really funny??? Dismissal & retrenchment = lose job, no income. Y the compensate so different....haiz...so now pregnant = risk to lose job.

Hope: u so gd still can save 1K, i every month also nt enough for my hsg expenses, cant save at all, so if i really lose the job = DIE....

Recently like so many unhappy things happen on me leh, first hubby nt understandable (nw ok liao), then oscar test result bad, hv to go amnio test, nw facing risk of retrenchment...aiyo, dunno wat will come to me next...

joanne: its always sunshine after the rain! i always think of bad things as the prelude to good things.. so i'm sure ur baby's going to be fine and if (choi!) u lose ur job, means ur hb's getting a promotion! of course i also hope ur boss can be understanding and dont dismiss/retrench u because u r preggy.

if i'm ur boss, i'll make sure u stay.. cos pregnant means fruitful.. that means a big fortune coming my way.. haha...

thanks.... tis is my 1st baby after 2 failures. i m into my 14th wk aldy. my edd is 20 Oct 09, KKH, Dr CK Khoo. Can smone update for me?

happy birthday HRD!

joanne>> is 3 and 6 months within confinement date.. meaning after giving birth also counted right?

~quote~
If a notice of dismissal is given without sufficient cause within 6 months of an employee's confinement, the employer must pay her the maternity benefits that she would otherwise be eligible for.

If the employee is retrenched within 3 months of her confinement, the employer must pay her the maternity benefits that she would otherwise be eligible for. This payment is in addition to any retrenchment benefit which the employee is entitled to.
~unquote~

but the other time i read the MOM webbie, i remembered something like the company not allowed to dismiss us when we reach our 2nd trimester leh or they have to pay us the 4 months maternity pay..

Jazol: i have had one miscarriage before also.
happy.gif
understand fully ur anxieties.. but the good news is after 12 weeks.. the miscarriage risk has been greatly reduced.

joanne: at times when i see the light.. i tell myself.. i wun allow all those ridiculous circumstances get to me.. *hmpf!* i will SURVIVE!
and i move on..

BUT.. i have not 'see the light' as of now.. tomorrow u will hear me whining about my
conversastion with housefly and her ro!

miemie: my org is not doing retrenchment but is hataming the current employess till flat flat.

think better change my nick.. and avoid using astro for a long while.. coz i think housefly and her ro konws my nick. coz i use it on facebook also..

hmmm..

insecticide: haha.

we will all survive lah... if we can survive 1997, SARS and the many others.. this time round is nothing. joanne and miemie: dun worry for nothing k... just do ur best!!

i'm hungry but dunno what to eat.

Pu: so so nia leh. moi chinese..I got A1 for chinese on first attempt for o level lah. i am good in comprehending.. but i will have a problem in 'telling' u.. coz my hanyu pinyin sucks big time!!!

could be the diet i have lah.. coz the insects i prey on.. dun speak good chinese also... *sigh*

yes, after much encouragement frm church frens and hubby, i decided to give it another try. Thank God that He had been protecting me n my baby....

eh, 1997 time i still studying.. SARS is when ah? i caNnot rmb if i working or studying.. haha
so i dunno if i can survive this round!

me also hungry leh, but got nothing to eat.. lunch i ate a whole plate of rice, sthg that i have not done for a long long long long time, and now im hungry..

Hi,
This thread move v fast.
Astro, I am 34 this yr.

May I know what are your OSCAR results? Anyone going for amnio?

Talk abt retrenchment. My company just got brought over by another company and the deal should be finalized by the end of yr. I the preg went well, I would be in my mat leave when they start the retrenchment exercise. Everyone in the company is quite prepared for it already and already start planning abt what to do next.
If I get retrenched after my mat leave, I will be a stay at home mum, something that I always wanted to do but can't find a good reason to resign and do it. I am in the company for 9yr so hopefully the renumeration package should be enough to tide me over for a while.

jin foong: think retrenchment sometimes allow closer family bonds?.. sounds warped.. pardon me.. my head is like an aersol can.. PRESSURISED..

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I was surfing the forum and found some thread on high OSCAR risk but no one as high as mine. sigh....

Yah, my hb and I do see the bright side of the retrenchment. Only concern and the biggest concern is that we both get retrench together cos we work in the same company.
My hb has been v supportive in the preg and he also happy that if I be a stay at home mum cos it'll mean that the kids are being taken care of and he got dinner waiting for him every night. I rem really enjoying my mat leave after my girl delivery. I take care of bb, clean the house, cook dinner. We got so much more couple time together then.
Now, we got no help. My girl in full-day childcare and after work, we collect dinner from in law and my hb will do the housework while I take care of my girl. He always complain that I got no time for him.

insect-killer: ahhh... okk.. i got A1 for express chi. C5 for higher chi. haha. now i end up having to do translation all the time. i should have studied harder 10years ago.. hahha.. or maybe my diet wasnt good then..

i think sars was in 2003..

miemie: same lah. if i finish a plate of something. i end up getting hungry 2hrs later. if i only eat a bit .. i also end up feeling hungry 2hrs later.. so i chose to dun eat too much.. hahha... trying to keep fit.. went swimming last sunday.. felt really good. though fats still accumulating like crazy..

*happy hippo crawls out of warm bed, stretch a lazy stretch* hmmm...

who wants chinese? i higher chinese B3 can or not?
happy.gif
plus chinese lit B3 also. pass?
happy.gif

oh! somemore i'm married to chinese helicopter, so i small helicopter... *hippo not shy put her hand up*

pu: yalor.. think our diet no good.. hence become like that..
haiz.. miser cheena powerful.. but ang mo cannot make it wor.. so he can't help with the translation also..

here is Mie with the updates again! i wanna update the gender!! those EDD before me de, most should have known the gender already ma.. quick report up your names with your baby gender!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

keropi,
dont worry so much. cross the bridge straight already lah.
happy.gif
at most u become loafer like happy hippo *snort* hehe... think happy thoughts k?

chinese helicopter = hua ren zhi sheng ji? wahahaha

i higher chinese plus eng lit student dun understand the meaning of chinese helicopter leh!

fifi, pls translate! haha

miemie,
wah lau. if i were u, i'd tell your boss to tell the one in "motherland" no need to come back already lah. i see what u type also thinking in my mind what a knn case! so your team/dept no need to retrench anymore what. seriously just tell that one no need to come back. or the other one who got attitude. either one of them lah.

it wont be u lor. but if *touchwood* its you, then no loss cos company dont know how to treasure u. i wont be sad under those circumstances.

look at me, everyday laugh laugh laugh. so happy. my bb sure a happy smiley bb. cos the job front is out of our control, and i cant change it. so i only think happy thoughts. really. if not go and ka-chiau astro make her laugh, i also happy happy poon pee pee...
happy.gif

hhahaha.. mud bath sounds cooling leh.. the weather is sOOOooooOooo hot!!! highest temp today is 34 deg c!!!!

hrd: u sound like a really good candidate leh... but i think u'll need reference books for the translation... a lot of terms are not human terms.. talk about diamonds and the science.

i'm going to take a break now. play some game.

i didn't know gemology deals with the super paranormal! *straight face*

hrd: ya.. ka-chiau astro brings everyone IMMENSE joy. hence housefly likes to say hello to me all the time..

killer: yeah. super paranormal. i was translating since 2.30pm till now.. only translated 10 questions!!!! i have 130 questions to translate!!!!

fifi>> our team already retrenched one guy in March, and his most siong account landed on me, and all the small miscellanous ones went to the 'act busy' woman.. and then the cheena woman's accounts all drop onto my lap, and plus my own customers leh.. my colleagues also feel that she need not come back anymore, might as well remain there forever, but if the company really sacks her, means i will be in this situation for much longer! retrench her is too good for her already, she doesnt deserve the retrenchment package i feel..

in my 1T i was also a happy mummy, and also coz i like to look on the bright side of things, but with the retrenchment (1st one was in March), and this cheena woman play punk on me, i started going downhill..

i talked to my hubby, he said if things dun improve, he would rather i resign.. so im kinda thankful for a supportive hubby!
happy.gif

orh. chinese helicopters are those pple who can spout chinese &amp; or chengyu (idioms) at the speed of helicopters blades lah. geddit?

aiya, chinese helicopters think typical chinese high - hua chong type. yah lor that's him lor. and very PROUD of it one leh!!!

Back