(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

astro,
i wanna grab teng and KISS him.
happy.gif
how can be so cute??? wanted to upload my precious dog's pic. but gotta resize it first. hmph!

hrd: cute hor? tell me he looks like a ting?!
*desperate* ha.. maybe gynae see wrongly? maybe the little gal is playing with her finger? meddleing with the umblical cord?!
ha.. and if u think i am in denial.. i am not!
my other fren (who has been discussing with me how to get a girl hor) is DEVESTATED to know that i am having a boy!! hahaha.. she cannot tahan 2 boys.. hahahahah..
psst.. added u on msn liao ..
happy.gif

hi, i'm back. just woke up from nap. then quickly to the kitchen to eat my 'tulang' (the indian red bone dish, you know?) that i bought from boon keng yest on way home from KKH. yummmmO!

now trying to catch up with all the posts while my son is still asleep. he wakes up, i have no peace.

regarding maternity clothes: i have yet to wear any. still wearing my old jeans but of course it has to be left unbuttoned la. no room to button liao. my work pants can still fit quite well but that's only because i like to buy 1 size bigger and don't like them to be tight so plenty of room for expansion. as for tops, i'm safe cos my tops are all the lose kind due to the nature of my wardrobe la. so they all fit pretty well still. tummy is starting to balloon very quickly though so i am guessing i only have a few more weeks of wearing my normal tops before i have to get into my maternity bottoms too
happy.gif

hrd: glad you like the sorella too
happy.gif
they are indeed comfy huh?

iceblue: janson is so chubby! i wanna pinch his cheeks can? and you and hubby look very very young
happy.gif

astro: *big hugs* i hope you're feeling better today? and i hope you're still resting at home la. chuck the work aside for a while yah? get better first. and don think about it oso. stress lowers your immune system, then later get sick again.

and teng oso sick? is he better yet? i HATE it when kids get sick. i always feel so helpless looking at them one.. hope you're holding up alright wat with both of you being down and your miser not in town. take care, please
happy.gif

pu: hahah.. hats off to your hubby! i cannot imagine my hubby doing that. hehe. i'm the long winded one here.. i always feel compelled to explain everything.. my frens tell me to shut up alllllll the time. they say i too long winded. but i can't help it la. it's in my nature already. so imagine what my son has to go through la. poor boy!
happy.gif

fart stories: LOL! so many fart stories here! i don't have any contributions i'm afraid. thankfully the guys around me don't have any peculiar/funny farting tendencies. i would kill them i think. kekekeke

xoxo: sorry i oso dono how to help with the hairy problem. as you probably have seen on my blog, i wear those covered up swim wear, long sleeves, long pants kind.. so dono how to advise you oso. if you don't mind spending a bit, then perhaps can buy normal swim wear but in a bigger size for now since maternity is still too big for you at this stage? only prob will be that it won't last very long la.

<font color="0000ff">sidenote: i just burped after my meal and can taste the fish oil!! first time taking today. even with adil was not asked to take fish oil.. hmm... not that strong la.. but can still taste the fish oil :s</font>

vp: wah.. still wanna go for brazilian waxing?! salutes! you really know how to keep your man interested huh? with your g-strings and all! hahaha.. i am more of a DIY girl... shy la wanna go BW. g-strings oso i don like. last time before married still use la.. after getting pregnant and being introduced to my wonderful comfy sorella, i said bye bye to all my lacy/racy underwear. no wonder la you can have 4!!! so that's your secret eh? hee hee! you the (wo)man!!!
happy.gif

astro: gastric flu?!! ewkh that sucks... again i hope you're feeling better today.. and you have another boy to join teng huh? he's reaction so cute.. hmmmm and a serious expression. hahaha... am sure he'll have lots of fun with his didi.
happy.gif

catherine: i too have felt the baby move this past week or so. not regular. i feel them esp when i am lying down quietly on my sides mostly.
happy.gif
cool huh?

chia: i didn't notice about how round it is until you mentioned it leh.. but ya hor.. it IS very round! later i go see whether it's my head that's round or my hubby's. i never took notice before at all before this. hehe
happy.gif
hey but my mom did learn from an angmoh lady last time she was preggy with her 4th that you can massage baby's head regularly when they're young. just use your palm to rub round the head gently. then the head can be moulded to become round. hmm.. worth a try yah? since all those angmoh babies' heads are indeed all as round as balls.
happy.gif

vp: i don't have facebook account lar.. can't add you or vote for you lei. so sorry... but good luck! am sure with the support of the mommies here.. you can win them hands down!
happy.gif

jo: poor you.. i dono about the other medications. but if it's asthma, i think you try to avoid as much as possible for as long as you can tahan. BUT, if you cannot breathe, then it's best that you proceed with your puffs. because if you cannot breathe, you'll be depriving oxygen to the baby which is more harmful. that's what i was told la.. i am oso asthmatic though mine isn't too bad and doesn't require constant medication.

chinese med, i think you better avoid esp if you're taking western medicine. the two don't mix well i heard. i hope you feel better soon.

shugar: sayang sayang.. get well soon yah? keep taking those cough syrups and lozenges. take care!
happy.gif

hrd: eh, you sure you went to the right blog or not?!! me, hip?? hahaha... i don't think anyone's used that adjective on me EVER? haha... well, maybe when i was in sec/jc la. *not shy* LOL!
happy.gif
what pictures were you looking at? i don't remember posting recent photos leh? but thank you, dear.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
you've just made my day. hahahaha

joyce: did gynae say why you're bleeding again? any known causes? take it easy ok.. i know easier said than done, but you really wouldn't want the added anxiety and stress right now. just follow wat your gynae advise you to do and rest as much as poss. the work fr home arrangement seems like a good idea. i hope your manager will agree to it. good luck!

astro: don think about the work situation, dear. you sound like me wen i am having my down times with work issues. and i know how depressing it can get. focus your energy on something else - like teng
happy.gif
keep your spirits up yah? on thursday just go in and hear what they have to say. straight face all the way la.. if it's good news, then can celebrate. if not so good, just in one ear, then out another la... don't fall into prenatal depression over work ok? it's so NOT worth it. cheer up cheer up... come in here to vent your frustrations and make happy happy yah?
happy.gif

PHEWH!!! wat a longgggggg post

will refresh the page after this and see if got new ones in. hahahah..

hehehehe... teng is sooOO adorable!!
happy.gif
i oso wanna grab him and kiss him can?

astro: there's always a chance that the doc made a mistake leh. i know of one ang moh mommy in another forum who was told she was having a girl all the way right up to her delivery.. skali born: BOY!! so now i always wary abt gender scanning oso. i say, God is great and He can still swing it either way if he so wills it.
happy.gif
and yes, i think your girl would be a darn pretty girl based on teng's looks
happy.gif

famela,
u know what i mean. although u'r all covered up. but you're the modern gal. with the features and all. u remind me of my E Lit teacher from sec school. Ms Hamidah. she was really cool. and she smelt like water lilies all the time. so pleasant right?

oh. i saw your NZ pics. oh yah and i think you are very fair too!
happy.gif

and so many books you bought for adil!!! wah... ... ... great that he likes to read.
happy.gif

and your scan so clear leh?! envious only. can only hope my NT scan can show me some clarity.

Astro, He is so cute. Stop it lah. He looks like a boy to much to be a ting.

HRD,thanks... *blush*. for now can wear lah. Get raped oso noting more can happen wat. Its only the after dat, u must be careful. Especially the one mth after givin birth. Coz keep too long already mah. So buay tahan can lead to unexpected tings. LOL!

PU, Everyone here is oso sexy. Dats why we all kena raped and end up in this forum pouring out our sorrows. Hahah!!

hrd: ahhh.. you saw the NZ pics.. holidays i dress up more la.. keke. and i dono why but i think i look better during holidays.. must be the absence of stress! wahh.. water lilies? mmm.. very pleasant!

i am fair cos somewhere along the blood line got chinese blood la.. i oso dono which grandparent now. either my grandad or grandma is chinese then adopted by malay family. both of them lagi very fair.
happy.gif

i think i lurve the books more than he does for now lar. kekeke

my scan done at kkh only leh.. clear? i tot pretty standard? NT scan is lots longer and the machine is better. i'm sure you'll enjoy yours
happy.gif

Famela, Fwah! You really are long winded. Hahahah!! But dats good coz you can actually reply every post, posted here. Salutes you!

About the fish oil, hmm I cant remember plak tasting the fish oil when burping..

And no lah I decided to hold the brazilian waxing for the next 2 mths. Hope my skin will be less sensitive by then.

Famela,
U cant taste much fish oil cos u took it after tulang right. The tulang will mask the fish oil smell.
I noticed when i eat stronger smelling food, it masks the stinky fish oil. If u take it on its own its very very smelly!!!
sad.gif

vp: for a mother of 3 going to 4... tsk tsk... you maintain yourself pretty well lar.
happy.gif

hrd: yah, i ate it with my meal as advised by my gynae. so tasted slight fish taste. i CANNOT imagine taking it on its own. grosss! yucks!

VP: whahahah.. boyish looking meh? that photo when i PURPOSELY comb his fringe down.. still boyish looking?!.. hmm.. i must don him in a fairy dress liao.. muahahahha. who says only mama having girls can play dress up? *snort*
whahahhaa. sot.. dun mind me lah.. sot liao..

wah liew.. ok.. ladies.. see.. who is the one who keeps spreading the name of RYC? she ought to be the P!.. ha.. i dun wnt to be tigeress.. hahahaha :p

HRD: alternate services? wah liew.. like??? *straight face*

famela: yalor.. dunno lah. ask her what she wants to chat about.. dun want to tell me.. and ask me to rest shd i need to extend my mc.. chey.. pretend to be kind.. ops.. what has happened to the kind.. navie and willing to work her butt off astro?! *rolls eyes*

joyce: i think.. this is my thoughts.. if the manager refuse.. then go ahead exhaust all ur leave.. and really leave.. (wah. nice play of words).. this kind i cannot tolerate.. i have a situation here wor.. bleeding wor.. want to ask that manager to try bleeding??? :S i also have 7 days of mc left nia.. i see how lah.. and i cannot work from home kind.. :S

thanks ladies for all ur concern.. i THINK i am recovering.. no vomitting.. no fever.. onlythat odd episode.. shd be recovering lah.. so soon? chey..

oh ya.. who was the lady who did her OSCAR scans at TMC ah? ya.. i forgot liao. hahaha. last time they also never returned me my scans.. but when u get back the oscars report.. they will attach the scans behind with the report
happy.gif

as with ting/teng #2.. i am ok lah. just notti.. hahaha.. see if got change?! ha.. my gynae funny.. asked me u know gender liao?! i was like.. thiking.. so early can tell me.. boy liao lor. coz girls take longer to 'show'.. then she chunkled.. and said 'shhh.. the bb can hear u!'.. ha.. then i smsed miser to 'scold' him.. tell him ask his y sperms tone down/x sperms buck up a bit ah.. no matter whati did to 'prevent'.. also gena boy?! wah liew.. hahahah

hope: are u here? i think hor. i didn't manage to tekan housefly today leh. i think she not activated to cover my class.. despite first on the line! how lucky can she get?! argh..

Hi Famela, the bleeding come from the placenta tearing. In order to prevent further tearing, all I can do now is to rest as much as possible. I plan to talk to my manager when she is back for work.

Salute to you in making the effort to reply every post....

aiyoh. this teng.. not fun to play with. i was mock tickling him.. and then he keeps laughing.. and running away from me.. then eventually he fell.. but he still laughing.. so i continued 'tickling' him.. but i didn't even touch him.. then he half crawled and dragged his body to my mum and started CRYING! and then COMPLAINED.. 'popo!!! mama!! mama!! guji teng teng!!' and he pout and cry leh. wah liew..give up..

Astro~ Yes i am! not typing much but im reading all the time! Lurking lurking... heehee... Really makes my day when i read you gals' updates
happy.gif

How are you feeling already? Good to hear that you feeling better today! Continue to rest and recover well!
happy.gif

Lucky housefly aint she? nevermind, you will get your chance to tekan her in other ways! Stay hopeful *wink*

hey babes, finally we can start to update on gender! astro's the first on the list with the gender filled up.. who is next? heehee

p/s i've also updated my facebook and added a few mummies le..

<table border=1><tr><td> NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*does a curtsy*.. for being the first to reveal the gender.. hahahaha

aiya. miemie.. technically.. all those the edds before me one.. all know liao wor!! :p

hope: ha.. i am benevelont.. and loves animals.. houseflies included.. i see if i can give her HALF a chance.

astro: eh, please spare him and don't dress him in fairy dresses hokay? hahaha.. you'll give the litle fella a complex later.
happy.gif
glad you're feeling better and playing with teng
happy.gif

joyce: i see.. then just rest rest rest ok? sounds scary the placenta tearing. good luck again for that talk with your manager.
happy.gif
i try to reply as many as poss la... and guess what? was too engrossed in replying the posts that i burnt my son's dinner!!
sad.gif
serves me right la! LOL!

hope: join in leh..
happy.gif

miemie: i was told that mine might be a girl yest
happy.gif
but i still dowan to believe it so much and get my hopes all up.. so can help me input "Girl??" hehe
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

famela: hahha. it depends on my mood! muahahahah. *evil laughter*

ur might just be a girl leh.. coz u are week how many ah? quite ahead of me.. so if it hasn't shown. high chance a girl liao! *envy*

astro>> my edd is before yours leh, but still dunno yet.. din manage to see the most impt bit during the previous visit.. i understand if you're having a boy, chances are by week 12 can see the little 'niao niao' or the LP le.. sory for being a bit crude.. heehee

thanks miemie
happy.gif

astro: poor teng is all i can say.. hehehe

i am 15 weeks 4 days today. i hope you're right
happy.gif
but i still scared to raise my hopes too much la. you know how it is la..

miemie: ya.. boys show earlier. coz something for us to see mah! hahahah..
sometimes the position is impt.. my boy was lying on his back.. when gynae scanned.. so 'got him!'.. that time teng also showed early.. hmm. seems like my babies just like to lie on their backs.. ha.. then shortly.. teng #2, turned on his side.. and say 'do not disturb'.. then scan ended.. ha

famela: thanks.. *acknowledged with pride*! hahahaha.. nice mah. dress him up.. he will be SO pretty! ahhahaha..

ha.. i was slightly disappointed.. but then again. i find bb boys cuter.. hahaha.. *self deluding*

miemie: i oso found out adil was gonna be a boy around week 12.

so going by tt am i supposed to really believe tat this one's reali a girl, astro?

i think bb boys are cute too.. but i'm a mommy of a first-born boy so i may be biased! hehee
happy.gif

famela: hahah. having said that ah.. if ur kid is so pesky like my gf's.. 'he' might sabotage till week 19 then reveal his gems at u! ops.. *siams* :p

hope: ha.. cool hor? the power of self-talk?! whahahahah.

dun say week 19 lo, some babies make you wait and wait and wait until your neck is longer than giraffe then let you know the gender! i really hope next thursday's visit baby will open the legs wide wide and show hubby and me the gender.. i really buay tahan putting off all the buying!

Miemie , I never see my name in the list ley. It was there before...
sad.gif

Can put for me? EDD 22nd Oct ESH Dr Heng Tung Lan.

Thanks yous you.

oops, have i used an older version of the table? alamak.. sorry rina!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

astro: hahahaha.... you so free ah photoshop your scans? heheh. your baby so cute!

i know about the surprise lah.. that's why dowan to raise hope. i told you abt that ang moh lady mah. she was told girl ALL along tru the scans and all. skali delivered boy! see what i mean?? so better not raise my hopes too much.. will buy more gender neutral stuff la..
happy.gif

*motomoto awakes from nap and stretches a lazy stretch*
hhmmmm....

astro,
hahahaha... i can see how bored you are. cos even teng ran away to complain to grandma already.
happy.gif
eh can u photoshop mine for me too??? hehehe...
mine cant even see clearly. i think maybe cos got too many layer of fats leh. hmph!
sad.gif

miemie,
happy hippo not on the list. can you add me? thanks! bb #1, EDD 18 Oct, Dr Ben Neo, Mt E. (aiyo am i the only cai tow kena chop nice nice at Mt E?) hmph!!! thanks thanks!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

eh.. can i put in Boy?? haha.. dunno the gender yet.. but i want a boy!

chinese med - i think its fine as long as your chinese physician knows what western medication u taking.. for my chi physician, she's also obstetrician/gyne in chinese medicine. so she'll prescribe her medicine for me and of course i must check with her if her medicine can mix with the supplements i'm taking.. she's darn sure its ok.. but just take separately like 1-2hrs apart. however, in the case of medication for flu/cough etc.. i think also better not play play... if u take western medication, dun take chi med.. vice versa

Back