(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

famela,
dont dare to sleep too long. later cant sleep at night.
did u watch Madagascar? u know Gloria the hippo? she likes a bigger male hippo? his name is moto.

motomoto: "hi, my name is moto, its so nice you wanna say it twice. motomoto!"

bwahahahhaahhaa

i gotta find that clip on youtube and post it there.

hrd: ahhh i c.. from madagascar..
happy.gif
haha ok. you're farnie la.

ladies, i need some inputs about travelling to US. a bit confused after reading/hearing about the passport requirements from different sources. M

My question: are biometric passports a MUST?

anyone been to the US very recently and can enlighten me?

all along i was convinced that passports issued before oct 2006 no need to be biometric. but after hearing from others, i am not too sure. my fren even told me that there's been a new change about 2 months ago. will call the us embassy and ica helpline tomoro morning. in the meantime, anyone here has any idea?

TIA!
happy.gif

famela,
i think you need. that's why we changed ours to biometric. and now need visa to go to US. u flying northwest right? i think its website will have something on it. in fact, if u booked online, you will receive an email from them on the new requirements. cos i'm on their frequent flyer program. they sent something out recently. but i deleted cos i wasn't planning to go US anytime soon.

if u did it thru travel agent they will be able to advice u anyhow.

i typed this few days back...din have chance to post w e site down.

funzee : me still wearing normal clothes too (skirt during office hours). went to JL Expo today try find Sorella panties 4 for 15.95 i tink. took abt 20 mins to pick from the messy pile then saw the queue. I gave up. ehhehe :p so din buy anything from JL Expo.

today went to see gynae. ultrascan..bb show us the back so can see the backbone but bb no action or anithing (a bit disappointed since last scan, bb wave at us..we were so excited). Was quite pack today so gynae a bit rush rush. Gynae declared that 95% we going to have a boy. we skeptical coz' we wondering she see correct or not..coz' rush rush. duno she see right or she saw the cord around there.

u tink if gynae say boy..chances are reali boy?

miemie : can update mi in ur list?
happy.gif

GAL^ #1 10-Oct-09 Boy? TMC Caroline Khi [email protected](fb a/c)

hey everyone! i am back =D after a few 'hotel' (hosp) stays with 'hydro-therapy treatments' (drip).. i m happie to declare my exhaustive merlion-ing is slowly subsiding! am now in my 14 weeks plus? yeap.. hurray.. but still very fussy on food and cant step into hawkers n foodcourts yet.. all the different smells trigger my vomitting.. have been having my meals at restaurants all the time.. and been taking taxi like sbs transport now.. cos motion sickness will also trigger abit.. hahaha.. my hubby n colleagues say i m expecting a 'royal blood bb' hahaha.. pocket going to get 'chao-tar' liao..

nods nods to astro, i have news to share!! went for my gynae checkup today and can see bb's penis
happy.gif
hehe

kekekeke...heng roxie is here to annouce.. else i 'dunno' how to handle the excitment!!

welcome back roxie!!

hope/shugar: kekekeke.. power of facebook :p

hey babes, i will update the table tomorrow! we have 3 boys now, somemore to come! hope mine's gonna be a girl! wahahaha..

maybe we should add in a column for "Wish".. heehee

good night babes!

Hehehe, thanks muchie astro and everyone!!

Miemie, tonite must ask bb not to cross legs tml wor..

hehee.. i also wished for bb gal wor.. but hubby is of cos overjoyed when he saw the penis loh.. comforted me that next round then try for bb gal! wooooh.. duno when will it be manz.. my 1st pregnancy is so far so dramatic liao.. hahaha.. *sweat** hopefully i will be blessed with a less dramatic delivery! now only hope baby will be healthy and growing well

=P fyi hor, i have applied for the FBI membership on the first 3d2n 'hotel' stay at TMC and it already helped me save more then $250 on my bills.. =] now i m looking forward to the 20th week detailed scan =)

so exciting to have all the mummies in this thread... expecting for gender news in this few weeks time!! hohoho.. i m excited for u all too!

p/s: can anyone help me update the table? many many thanks! i forgot how to do it liao..

Hey roxie! Welcome back babe! Congrats on the boy!
happy.gif
they're lots of fun, trust me! Hehe. Pple say if if pregnancy v difficult then labour v easy wor... One of my frens had terrible MS oso hospitalised a few times for it. But her active labour is only 2h! First baby some more. Here's hoping you haf the same easy labour yah?
happy.gif

hey famela ~ thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement!! i have received in heart and proclaim them coming true. hehehe
happy.gif

hehehehe astro... u are making me blushing now =P whahhahahaha

huggies to all mummies!! have a goodie night rest tonite yea.. we are almost HALF LAP thru our pregnancy!!! ~~GO GO JIA YOU!~~

HRD: thanks for e info yah? I spoke to the northwest person on e phone during reservation but they only say need to apply ESTA leh. Nothing abt passports. I hope if reali need to change to bio passports, we haf enough time to do it la. Thanks thanks
happy.gif

Gal: congrats on the boy! Is tt wat you were wishing for?
happy.gif

HRD_RYC : haha.thanks for the info on robinson. told my HB. he laughed :p

Famela : 10q. ah.. my HB prefer boy. I tot would be good if first one gal..furthermore can go buy those super cute dresses. But am ok boy/girl. As long as they healthy, happy.

Roxie : welcome back. n thanks for the info on FBI. i still tinking..whether to sign up or not. :p

Good morning everyone! Am still lazing in bed, tinkering wif my hp so decided to check in here
happy.gif

Gal: me too, was hoping for a girl for 1st one like you. But hubby of course overjoyed tt he'll haf a boy to kick ard a ball with. Hee... Didn't think i wld ever say this, but boys are indeed fun to haf. They're so cheeky! Girls are so pretty, and dainty on other hand yah? Sugar and spice and everything nice
happy.gif
but you're right lor, most impt is tt they're healthy/happy
happy.gif
happy.gif

That's my biggest wish for my baby and ALLLL the babies here.
happy.gif

morning babes, here is the updated table.. have i missed out anyone?

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo BH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wei</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

famela,
best to be kiasu ask again abt the biometric passport. cos i think it takes slightly longer to process. u travelling end of this month somemore right? better double check hor. if not later they dont let u cross immigration how? somemore u know they can be quite racist right?
last trip my HB kena sent into the room. immigration officer was just being an ass. so i told them off! hmph! try bully my honey!!! hmph hmph!!! :p

HRD: emailed them oredi. They say no need leh. As long as mine issued before oct 2006, no need bio pp. Adil's issued nov 06 so his is oredi bio pp. I read and read the link they gave me to be doubly2 sure. Hope i got it right la. Posted the gist on my blog for reference in future too. they say for mine as long as machine-readable can liao. No further requirements. Oso jus checked wif my mom who's there now still and she oso cleared customs wif a normal pp. So phewh! Can't imagine the hassle of going down to make my pp. Thanks, gal!
happy.gif

Hi chnyle!
happy.gif
Wen's your edd? I oso can't rem how to update the table in here. Tried to do it yest and table went all over the place.. Hee. Maybe you can provide your info den our dearest miemie can help you update?

Miemie can help rite? Sowie, i arrow you! But you v fast la
happy.gif

thanks famela.. work isnt getting better at all.. my cheena colleague who went on 1 month unpaid leave after her 3 weeks leave back to china, has extended her unpaid leave for another ONE WHOLE MONTH! really dunno wth is wrong with her.. my boss has asked another woman to learn the ropes from me, but this woman has been acting busy day in day out, making it impossible for me to teach her at all.. how to get better like this? but at least i still have this forum to come into and rant, and supportive family and frens.. so it aint too bad now.. still surviving (for the time being only)...
happy.gif

Juz call up MOM to check, if i kanna retrench b4 i rch 7 month pregnant, the company will nt compensate me the 4 months maternity leave at all. Unless is a dismissal then 4 months pregnant, company will hv to pay u. I found the rule very funny lor, if the company really dun wan u coz u pregnant, they sure use the word RETRENCHMENT instead of dismissal so they dun hv to pay u any maternity leave at all. Wat is the different between retrenchment &amp; dismissal, both all mean lose job rite....really hope i can still tahan untill i rch 7 months, if not i wont nt get a single cents at all.....sian

Astro,
Thanks thanks! Ssshhh so old already dont tell pple...
happy.gif

Famela,
Good good otherwise its a pain to get pp done last min. So excited for u...
happy.gif

Roxie,
Congrats!! U must be happy/relieved...

Jo~ im actually keeping mum about my pregnancy to my company cos im still under probation. And my probation is 6 mths, will only end in June! Keeping my fingers crossed.

hrd: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
happy.gif
so what's the celebration like tonight? must celebrate ok? next year it'll be with baby already - very different kind of celebration. hehe

am excited abt my trip too! my son bugs me every day and says he wants to go see mickey mouse TODAY! so persistent! :S i have resorted to telling him that the plane's not ready cos the wheels are dirty and are being cleaned and one of them is a flat tyre. whahahahaha. dono how else to make him stop pestering me to get him to see mickey.

miemie: awwww... that sucks! keep up your positive spirit! and yes, do come in to rant if need be
happy.gif

hi jazol! welcome! is this your first baby? wen's your edd?
happy.gif

joanne: hoping things will all work out for you

hope: not much longer now yah?
happy.gif

Hi,
Haven't been active on the thread though I do read the entries.
My EDD is 31 Oct 09.
Just got my OSCAR result and the risk is 1:17. So sad now. We going to my gynae tmr to discuss abt the result. Actually, when we saw the scan yday at TMC, we know it's alreay borderline cos it's abt 3mm. But with blood test and age, the risk adds up to v high!
I hope everything will turn out well. This is my 2nd preg, and we really wanted to have this 2nd bb. This is a v difficult preg, with MS and spotting etc.. and now this...
In my 1st preg, the triple test result also not gd so went for amnio. My girl also 3yrs old already and we thought it's time to add a sibling. sigh...

hope: but ur tummy will grow bigger &amp; bigger each month, hw to keep from them? Normally after 5 months, tummy will grow very fast one, unless u r like me FAT &amp; big size type la...if u belong to skinny type, very difficult to nt to let them know....

Jo~ i belong to the slightly petite type (getting fleshy these days though!). so far still can cover lah.. see how it goes! i told my hubby every month i muz save $1k just in case i dont get confirmed if they know im pregnant! so if that happens... at least still can tide thru lor... easier to save now since i cant go party/KTV anymore ;p

Prepare for the worse, but pray for the best! what come may!

Back