(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

AStro: Hahah issit...think I read your post until blur blur...so I shldnt have a sagi baby in case my family got some action packed drama..but aries and sagi are supposed to be good match...maybe will try for one when I am ready for the 2nd bb...hahah see what kind of funny things will happen.

SGD 485 for Freestyle!! Of course GRAB LAH!!! No warranty also NVM!! That's why I bought too early...now really dui!!!

Ya the haze and heat are duo-killers...these few days must be tiring for you taking care of teng.

Sigh...me still working now..trying to finish some testimonial typing before I pop...

tien: u are such a hard worker!!! aiyoh. u are home rest liao leh..
still typing testimonials? aiyoh.. spinning stories? kekekeke..

hmmm.. not very tiring coz his strain of gastric flu is very mild.. now almost fully recovered.. coz he is running around and smiling/lol-ing out loud again.. so... lucky!
but he has an irritation caused by the haze. i suspect.. having dry coughs.. :S

i so envy the bbs/infants who have not problems sleeping in aircon. that's the best way to avoid the haze.. everything else all fails.. haiz..

hi all, delivered a cute little baby girl via c-sec at 4:12 pm on 28th sept. She is 3.5 kg and 51 cm tall. :) she is doing fine and sleeping in the nursery now. Very thrilled and excited and tired also.....

Congrats Vin! look foward to seeing pics soon!
happy.gif

Cant sleep well now no matter in which position, so might as well pop into the forum.

Congrats Vin! Your baby is of a good weight. Take care and rest well.
happy.gif

Re : Taka Mooncake Fair
Ending this Sunday. Went last week, bought the Hang Heung Lao Po Bing. Wah, very nice... now I crave again... Must go and buy somemore before they end the event.
happy.gif

Vin : Congrats!! :D

astro : wah i tried to time. not easy. like 11:40pm start hardening then like last till 11:50pm. then 12:10 start again..then i zzz oledi :p. When i have my toilet break at night, got hard hard tummy. Think generally now if it hardens it feels 'sore', not painful. braxton hicks?

Vin,
Congrats!! Looking forward to see the photos of your princess!

Astro,
I have been having false alarms on and off. Don't think is time since Doc told me cervic still close. Hubb see me struggling so painfully last night, he ask me if I want to bring forward the C op... So tempted leh...

Did I hear my name being called???

Hahaha!!

I've just been a silent reader. Sorry.Too many topics going on dat I donno how to start.

About the My hubby is useless sydrome,it's hitting many of us, agree? Yesterday I was at the clinic, then this hubby of someone else was there and he was so hooked up on with his work or don know what lah on the lap top, that he couldnt care less bout the wife and their 2 children.After a while he told his wife that his going to Macdonald's next door, leaving the wife and the kids.5 mins later she was to go in to see the doc, but the hubby is MIA.

Ok so there are actually other ppl hubby worst off than mine lah.hehehe..I would like to take dat as a consolation to myself.

Congrats to all the mummies who have given birth!!

Congrats to all who have pop.. Can't wait for my turn.. probably one of the last few since my EDD is end Oct. Baby has been very very actively kicking and kicking. When Im in meetings. my tummy jus jerks suddenly all the time... Have been feeling such great and sharp pressure at the vagina area especialy after my daily treadmill.. Is that normal????

Are most of you on ML already? Me intending to work till the day Im due.. Have been getting lots of "Are you sure" comments. But I cant imagine staying home alone aimlessly waiting for D-day...

Hi mummies!
Congrats vin! Good to hear that u n baby are doing fine! Better get some rest!

Astro: I finished 'spinning stories' already!! One piece of work down. Trying to do more revision notes for my 100 odd kids. Ya I think I'm a little workholic haha scary thing is I'm putting this above cleaning room for cl

Sigh my busy gynae rescheduled my Appt again but earlier. Going to be on thurs instead of Friday. Poor hubby can't follow again cos only morning Appt available. Hee hee wonder if there's a chance of having a childrens day bb!

babyturn,
I would say that you rest at least one week before your EDD. For me, next week is my popping week which is week 39. However, this week I already feeling terrible with all the "symptoms of labour". Also, not sure about you, but I certainly wont like the idea of having my waterbag leak at my workplace >.<

Astro,
How come your gynae can reschedule your appt one? Thought once fix is fixed liao? When are you due???

Wah.. think i better check into TMC after 12midnight if really go into labour (play safe)..

babyturn:
me still working. do not intend to take ML and stay at hm doing nothing.. hee..

to all, r u taking full ML or flexi ML after birth? me still thinking which one better.

I will be taking flexi... but only leaving 2-3 weeks to take flexibly... Cos want to make it such that I will be back just after CNY. And also I dun want to take too many flex. Otherwise, too many days leave for next year.. can also be a headache. Imagine 4 weeks of flexi meaning 21 days annual leave + 6 days childcare + 20 days ML = 47 days!!! I can work a 4 days work week already.

Am taking like half days all over now to clear this yr's annual leave which can't be brought fwd to next yr.. Take to go shopping, massage, facial, pedi, mani etc etc .. Haha, wasting $$$! Cos when I take leave, I just cannot stay at home, need to go out...So maybe it's wiser to work...

my company dont allow AL to be brought forward to next yr..

so my plan is take ML (2 fixed mth, then follow by flexi), then follow by AL till end of Dec. Thereafter continue with flexi again till end of Jan.

if thats the case, then i will return to work b4 CNY.. abit sianz leh.

babytum: i'm doing same as u.. work till i pop. hahaha.. just went to see the gyne.. he said probably mid-oct.. means about 1wk before edd of 21 oct.

so my hope of 4 oct is dashed.. but i still got 14 oct to hope for. wahahhaa..

talking about ML.. i think i'm the most relaxed about it. i just take leave as and when i wish. then claim from gov.. hahha.. just hamtum some dates can already...

Vin : Congrats!!

Hi All, have been missing out LOTS of things from here.. Hehehe..

This should be my 37/38 wks of pregnancy.. BB weighing at 2.3kg last Wed.. Will be seeing my gynae again tml..

I saw really nice deco for the bb's corner.. So envy.. Haiz.. Too bad I'm staying at my in law's place.. So everything very restricted..

i have updated the table, pls let me know if i have missed out any information!

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Anna Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Ke Xuan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax) </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi everyone,

I have finally given birth to my 2rd prince, Alston Gan at kkh! It is really a painful experience compared to my 1st delievery... Alston is deliever safely on 29.09.09, at 9.10am, weighing 3.205kg. Wil share my stories when free, nw wana breastfeed bb, he is crying...

vinbaby &amp; joanne >> CONGRATULATIONS! Hope mummy &amp; bb are well..do post pics!

huimin >> all the best with your scheduled delivery today! keep us updated yah?

ddnikz >> if you're employed, your co will do the claims for you. if you're self-employed, then the hardwork, you'd have to do yourself.

congrats joanne!

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Scheduled Induction / C-sect</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Method of Delivery</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE </TD></TR><TR><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.1</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>C-sect w Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keith Tok Yu Zhe</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC </TD></TR><TR><TD>celline (celline)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD>2.17</TD><TD></TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rooster &amp; Moo (precious_moment16)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>2.2</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>2.95</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>mata (n_limm)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>2.96</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w Epi</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>4.165</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Umesh Doshi </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>3.205</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Alston Gan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>20/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui min (lynd3ralla)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>29/09/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh (daysleeper)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>03/10/2009 (Induce)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>ddnikz (ddnikz)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>08/10/2009 (C-Sect)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena </TD></TR><TR><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_lynn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>shell (shell)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elly Ong</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Overseas (UK)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>aria jo (ariajo)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Watt </TD></TR><TR><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Anna Sofia</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ee Ling (lingee10)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>funzee</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amelie (Ah-may-lee)</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diana / nomsnosm (ayoon)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Asher Rhys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie (jpnnn)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>hydrogen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanne (jojolpp)</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>ting_24</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr. Kang Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Audrey Tan Yen Jean</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn Seow Ke Xuan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ho Kai Qi Isabelle 恺琦</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charlotte Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>chynle seah (chynle)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Stephen Chew </TD></TR><TR><TD>pigsy_sg</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wang Meiting (desmt) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ng Yuxi</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim </TD></TR><TR><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjdg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei (megirl)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD></TR><TR><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabel Lee Min</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo </TD></TR><TR><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr JJ Chee </TD></TR><TR><TD>vodkarib (vodkarib) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbseed (bbseed)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>annette (nlimm)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias Kiement Liew</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Choo WanLeng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie (planners) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Paige Anne Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr SB Soon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew </TD></TR><TR><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Megan Teo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol (tryphena)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovann / Jia Xun 家迅</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Loke (aloevera08)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Angel Tay Yi Han 懿涵</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnyling (sunnyling)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD></TR><TR><TD>limmil (limmil)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan </TD></TR><TR><TD>blurmummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>24-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF </TD></TR><TR><TD>envelope (envelope) </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo (what_if)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>jRt (crystallized)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Y Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>lin (pingwen1703)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>BB (imac)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee Sok Ling </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluesea2</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW </TD></TR><TR><TD>IloveMaxMax (ilovemaxmax) </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>30-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia Lau (blessedcyn)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>javierlynnnn</TD><TD>1&amp;2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="119911">Boy &amp; Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh C H </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

congrats to mummies who have popped..

wah.. loke.. we share the same edd - 21st oct..
tmr gg for my checkup.hopefully bb is growing well. my gynae already warned me i will give birth earlier. so now i keep telling my bb to come out only after 10th oct.. hee

Congrats, Joanne!!!

xoxolight,
You made me feel so happy that I am employed. hahaha... cool. WAs getting a headache of things to arrange after birth... At least this is not adding on to the list.

hi,

after we do admission at tmc, r we shown the bedroom n settle the bag first, or straight away got to the delivery/labor ward first without seeing the bedroom?

does anyone know if tmc provide those hotel kind disposable bedroom slippers? wat abt towels?

heard that they charge for underpads too, true? i got a lot, can i bring my own n refuse to use theirs? (cheapo me)

does anyone know how the $3 per entry carpark coupon work? no need to insert our cashcard when enter the carpark?

Congrats Vin and Joanne =)

Anyone encounter piercing stabbing pains around the pelvic region? was wondering if its a sign of baby engaging

limmil: yeah.. hee.. went to see gyne this morning.. he also said prolly mid-oct. so i think probably after 10oct. unless baby cant wait to come out.

ddnikz: i realise the claim is not difficult. for me, i just need to hamtum some dates and submit the claim. cos the dates don't make any difference to me. i've got no AL, or childcare leave etc.

i have a friend, who's edd is 21 sept. but baby didnt come out on the day.. so the couple sang "happy birthday" song to the baby everyday.. and baby came out on 23 sept.. i thought it was very amusing.. hehehe..

dreamygal,
snail mail received. thanks a lot!
happy.gif

vinbaby, joanne,
congratulations!

siangjiao,
erm, i get mild menstrual like cramps occasionally. but sometimes when i try to turn when in bed i get stabbing pain around pelvic region. but so far has been quite rare... i only know that when bb is engaged, its movements are considerably less. so far mine is less active, but at its regular times still feel like she building house or doing star jumps inside. so i dunno either...

siangjiao,
I do have stabbing pains but not sure if it is the same region as you. Mine is more like what happy hippo has defined... like menstrual cramps but quite severe - the kind where you hv to stop whatever you are doing and pay attention one. but they never really last long.

happy hippo,
my bb moves like she is doing some diving act in there. alreayd so cramp. wonder how in the world can she manage to "dive"... ???

Loke,
When there is 101 list of things, guess the claim thing just isnt the thing that you will want to be bothered with. haha, that's what is happening to me. Guess I lined up alot of things after give birth.. now stressed over remembering them.

hippo, ddnikz: yar, i get some menstrual cramps too, but they don't really last

i think space is really limited, cos i can feel baby elbowing and kneeing me when he moves. And sometimes, i can sense he very pek chek, especially when i lie on my side, and restrict his space even further.

Nowadays, i like to press around my belly firmly. Can feel certain body parts (but dunno which part). And if he does not like it, can feel him shifting away.

loke : haha..the happy birthday thing is so cute
happy.gif
. i've been asking my hb to be careful like 'avoid saying u can come out anytime now' or dun on the transformer show too loud. reason being is got friend deliver after watching transformer. lol.

janjan : e list tmc provided request us to bring our own bedroom slipper, so i doubt they will provide. i bringing those disposable thin kind.

Congrats Joanne
happy.gif

sunnyling : thanks! i'll discuss w hubby whether he wanna bring. else will just drink milo all e way. am concern he will have too many things to settle/do/think/absorb during that time

babyturn : daily treadmill. *admire* u still go jog jog/run run? baby no complain? if i walk too much bb will complain. think he dun like to be shaken but stirred :p

Dear Mummies,

I'm a August mummy and I have a Medela breastpump that I want to sell @ $180, original retail price is $298. I used it for 3 wks and now stop breastfeeding. I will throw in milk storage bags and some pigeon breast pads (abt half a box).

If interested, please email me at [email protected], thanks

loke: wah.. who knows we give birth on the same day.. hee.. how big is ur bb le? did ur gynae comment anything like eg, head engaged? since he say probably mid-oct?

jan:
we will go straight to either observation rm / delivery suite, only after give birth, then we will go to the normal ward.

As for the $3 per entry carpark coupon, i heard its for one entry only. if ur hubby get out of the carpark, then in again, he got to pay again.
maybe u want to confirm with TMC receiption during ur next checkup again.

Hi all, congrats to those mummies who have delivered! I'm currently enjoying myself at home, playing computer games and reading. Basically just waiting for delivery. One more week to EDD.

Last check, cervix still closed, next check up on Thursday. Starting to get pains in stomach now.

I'm like gorging on mooncakes everyday. Can finish half to 3 quarters. THink my sugar level or something increased, and my urine test got colour. Also putting on weight quite often this month. Maybe because I stopped walking around, which I do regularly at work.

Back