(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Joanne
personally when my son turns 2 I will not send him to full day CC. Cuz they haven learned to share their emotions, so you duno whether they can adapt not. All they can tell you is by crying. Which means can be quite frustrating to both yourself and for the lil one.
Why dun you send him to playgroup now, so when #2 comes you can send him to half day CC. At least let him get more accustomed to people in an enclosed environment.
Do you intend to get any help since you are going to look after 2 kids? Kudos to you if you are considering managing house and 2 kids. I can never fanthom that..

fifi: Awwww... she is so pretty!
happy.gif

Famela, there are all my Malay classmates! We just had a reunion dinner last mth. Azilah is giving birth soon to the twins, the one I mentioned to Lynn. The world is so small! haha.. btw I hate Aaron Maniam. He so ya ya papaya. Hmph!

Miemie, my sis name is Norfaezah. Maybe u know her eh. She's in FB also. under Norfaezah Abdul Rashid.Not sure which class she was in though.

kkbt, alamak! sorry wrong person. Haha! I got too excited looking at the word waffle.

Btw, 2 of my colleagus just got retrenched today. I'm so scared now that it's giving me a major migraine. Haiz..

Are we protected in anyway? I know this topic came out before but so mafan lah wanna go to all the archives. Hehe.

I read up that we can be retrenched but the company will need to pay our maternity leave benefit on top of our retrenchment benefits.

hippo: your dog is so cute!
happy.gif

queen: small world indeed!! i didn't know azilah is pregnant!! i saw her last in oct last year at my sis's wedding. don tell him, but my frens and i oso cannot stand aaron! we find that he's a bit weird!! hahahaha... shhh.. don't say ah. but he sure is one smart guy la. the rest of the malay guys i dono what's happened to them.

i hope the 'axe' doesn't find you, queen. i rem someone posted something here last time but i can't rem much about it

shugar, famela, kkbt,
tks. someone said to me, better get rid of your dog cos bb coming. i glared at the idiot. she's part of our family k. try and tell any dog lovers that their dog has to go is like telling them to go and bang the wall. spastic right?! anyways she's 13. luckily still going very strong. we brought her back from ozzie with us. my fren gave her to us when she was like 3 or 6 mths old.

funny how sg is so small right?! that's why hippo WILL REMAIN anonymous. in case got mutual frens then i peng san man. hahahahaha... but judging by the generation gap, its unlikely we will have mutual frens. bwahahahaha...
happy.gif

bus driver gotta go pickup HB now. later babes!

how can that someone tell you to get rid of your dog??? must be very unfeeling rite?? i cried the day i lost my cat. (actually i think the cat ran away cos it was sulking for a while after my mom gave birth cos my mom was the main carer of the cat since she was SAHM while all the rest of us were out at school) and that was when i had had it for only a year!! 13 years with the dog, gosh! cannot imagine if someone said that to me.

Hi huimin,

that what i think too... I used to put him in playgroup but that requires 1adult accompany but have stop this mth, i find that with me ard in this 2hrs playgroup, he doesnt speak more, i thought if i am not ard, he will gesture more n even try to speak more if he need something, n in CC he will be able to social more.

I used to think if he attend 2hrs playgroup at 10.30pm-12.30pm, then by the time he come back he is tired n get his nap at 2pm-4pm, then i onli really need to look after him after 4pm, n hb will be back at 7+pm, housework i intend to call 4 part time cleaner once aweek. That was my planning initially, but now we decide to change our plan cos of my son's speech delay n social skill, my HB say if we dun force him to talk wait until when, he is oreadi 26mth old n not talking, but a few word n babbling onli. Everyone have been telling me children tend to speak more when put into CC

I drop my tear when i saw one of the boy (same year as my son 2007) cry due to separation anxiety, at his age he feel so lost, not knowing anything at all. I imagine my son is him n i drop my tears, so sad... but i saw lots of parent putting their 2yrs children into CC becos they have to work, no choice. But i am sahm, do i really have to put him into half day or full day CC?

famela,
yeah, this was coming from a person that is terrified of both cats & dogs. so obviously she doesn't understand what its like to own a pet, much less have 1 for so long. my dog used to sleep with me on my bed. like my other half. until obviously HB comes along. he cannot tahan my dog on the bed. so she can come into the room, but not sleep on my bed. anyways after i moved out of mum's, i had to leave her behind. cos she's always had some1 home with her so i couldn't take her with me. i have no helper. mum has 1. but i still bring her to my house every now and then lah.

queenRA,
hopefully the lousy axe doesnt find you. i dont remember the details. think some1 here (was it joanne?) that had a whole lot of info on this.

Hi Mummies!!!

i will like to join in
happy.gif

Baby: #1
EDD: 1st Oct 2009 ( i hope really on this day as its children day!)
Hosp: Mt A
Gynae: Dr HK Ho

o i stay in the east also
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Wah, more and more of you have found out the gender. I'm going to see my gyne on Thurs, maybe I will be able to find out then. *cross fingers*.

I suppose most of you have felt some "fluttering" already? I have not. Feel a bit sad about it. It's my 17th week already. : ( And man, I am not getting the benefits of 2nd trimester. Have been dropping hair, and feeling so tired. I didn't drop hair in T1 and my hair grew really fast. Sigh. I just hope the baby is well.

Ooh, another question - see some comments on having the Malay massage. Do any of you know if it's OK to have it immediately after birth? When I met my confinement lady, she said that she can recommend a massage lady, who usually does for 7 consecutive days when the mummy goes home.

hippo: she's really a cute dog
happy.gif

prinzess55, welcome
happy.gif

Funzee, good luck at the gynae's this thurs.
happy.gif

re massage: yes can start massage once you get home fr hospital. this is what the malays have been doing all this while la. in fact those in the past generations like my mom, would do the massage and binding for 40-42 days, the whole length of their confinement period. siong right? so hot! but strangely, the binding helps keeps everything tightly in place la so more comfy. otherwise, post-delivery you'll feel your womb and tummy contents all wibbly-wobbly everywhere, very unpleasant feeling!

Unless you have c-sect then it will be a different case. if not wrong, most massage ladies prefer to wait a week or two after c-sect before starting. Some reali pro ones claim can do immediately but they'll bind the wound area first or sthg. Not too sure how they do it so don't quote me on this. For normal delivery, massage as soon as you're home is best. hope this helps.

Fifi, thanks for your concern. Tomorrow if I'm in the meeting for the new dept organization, dat means I'm safe *pray hard*

Famela, all my TPS mates are in facebook. I tink its really time you get one ley.

Funzee, I did the massage immediately the next day I got back home fm hospital, which is the 4th day. Did it only for 3 days coz very ex then, it was like 70 per session. Now seems to be cheaper eh.Maybe more massage ladies around...
But the bind stays with me throught out the 44 days, even for the whole night for the first 3 weeks. I'm using the cloth bind where u have to bind manually but its better and tighter and can cover all the way from the tight to just below the breast.

I know I'm very kiasu, but thats the only best way for me to get the figure back and it works so far. :D

hi mummies,
sorry to interrupt..

I have the following for sale or exchange with Huggies Barcode:

1 x 700g Similac Mum Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save & Guardian.
*Selling at $2 including postage*

1 x 900g Similac Follow-On Formula Voucher(for $3 OFF), Expiry 30th June 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Shop n Save & Guardian.
*Selling at $1 including postage*

1 x Enfapro A+ Voucher (for $5 OFF), Expiry 1st July 2009 -- Valid at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop n Save, Guardian & Market Place outlets.
*Selling at $3 including postage*

1 tin of 400g Enfapro A+, Expiry Aug 2010
*Selling at $12, self-pick up*

Pls PM or email me [email protected]
Thanks!
happy.gif

Queen,

wow.. the bind stays with u for 44 days? salute to u. i only tahan a few hrs .. den i quickly take out liao. guess, tat's the reason y i din manage to slim down haha

morning mums...(and a dad or two)..

congrats congrats to lynn for the fantastic news of fair twins! i think it's awesome, amazing..everything wonderful!

b4 i have to move into a faster gear to get to work later today...been having consistent gastric pains in the morning. i think this is a result of nightmares. loke..just like you, i am beginning to experience truly horrifying nightmares...this usually wakes me up much earlier than i should and i think the "stress" from the nightmares trigger my gastric.
ouch!

haiz, really wished i need not go to work today. the weather's beautiful as i am typing now..light drizzle, fresh crisp air...

anyway, with a little pain here in the tummy..reluctant me have to get crackin'.

catch u all later...and i really don't wish a nightmare on anyone..really not a great way to utilise your sleeping hrs!

mylvera, queen, famela,
haha... i was thinking the same exact thing?! 44 days??? now we know if we wanna get that kind of figure, then must tahan.

obviously i have never done it before. but i heard the herbs they use in the bind smells bad? and very tight, so very difficult to sleep? but if it really works, then i'm gonna try. hehehehe...

because hippo would love to turn into a beautiful SWAN! bwahahahahaha...
happy.gif

was watching that shaolin monk show on channel 8 at 7pm yesterday. the little monks are so CUTE! i was thinking, if i am expecting a boy, and he turns out half as cute, i'll be so over the moon.

so those MTBs who were hoping for gal but got boy, watch that show. then you feel like... wah... boy also very good lor!
happy.gif

morn joanne and all mtbs
You have to think carefully or otherwise, let him try for maybe a few weeks without your prescence? I have asked around regarding speech delay. It is nothing out of the extraordinary if they speak only when they turn 3yrs old. My neighbours and people I know told me in the olden days when there is no speech therapy classes, most tend to speak after 3yrs old. And then they just can't stop. haha...

Only if 3yrs and above if still cant speak in proper words, then you should start preparing for the therapy classes. I believe CC can only achieve independence for your boy and socializing skills.

My boy is also not speaking or even calling me mummy yet.Hes already 19mths.He only points at what he wants, but is very responsive when i tell him to take something. So ill see his progress along the months..

queen RA
I know about retrenching benefits for expectant mothers. Apparently according to MOM law. If you are retrenched, you only get retrenchment benefits that your company deem fit. NOTHING ELSE.
BUT!if you get TERMINATED, then you get your 4 months compensated maternity pay. So, be weary also if your company only retrench you. They might play dirty, but if it is a group being laid off, then you cant point your fingers at them. If you are the only one affected, then get them to sentence it as termination. This way, you get your 4 months.

good morning all!
happy.gif

Queen: 44days?! No wonder figure maintain even after 3 kids! woooooOOOT!
happy.gif
Eh how you bind yourself eh? I did my massage for 10days. You're right la, ex! Cost me almost 1k for everything. But money well spent. I had no one to do the binding for me after my massage lady left though so 10days was it. Tried using those velcro binds as replacement but not syiok la. No kick and no effect oso.

good luck with today. like i mentioned, hope the 'axe' doesn't find you la.

mylvera: i think this next time we better be more diligent with our binding la.. got proven subject here. hehehe

xoxo: poor thing! so sorry you had such a terrible night. please go eat something soon for that gastric ok?

hippo: mine didn't smell bad leh. it did get itchy at the tummy area a bit though. i just rem it being very very hot.

and i cannot agree more.. boys are pretty cool to have too. i think the moon of my son, for one. i think he's quite a cutey too. hahahah! biased mommy.

joanne: i hope you find the best arrangement for your son soon. don't stress too much abt the not talking bit yah? usually when they start, they just won't stop!
happy.gif

hippo: caught your bb gal dust liao and trap it tightly. *hahahaa*. looking fwd to surprise this friday since getting result fm amnio.

huimin/queen: apparently, co. will retrench us instead of terminate us since that would save them 4mths of ML. I read fm aug thread previously that u need to work for 7mths then we will be entitle to the 4mths if kena retrench. mkt getting bad, worrying for my rice bowl too as hard to find a decent job with decent pay when u have 2 children and married and in mid 30s. *sighs*

Joanne: boys tends to be slower in speech development. I put my son to 4hrs CC when he is 18mths cos i wanted him to interact with other kids so that he could speak up more. However, he had high fever and nitemares thereafter and i had to withdraw him out of CC. when he is 22mths, i put him in another CC for halfday and he is fine fm then onwards and i chg to full day CC after few mths later. His speech have greatly improve once he hit 3yrs. Guess u just need to be patience with it since boys r slower in speech as compared to gals.

congrats and welcome, prinzess55!

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>funzee</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

famela : my current gynae at KKH oso refuse to scan for me the gender as he wanted me to wait till 5mth detail scan. However, i got the sonographer to tell me instead. Maybe these snr doc dun wanna tarnish their reputation just in case they gif the wrong info.

Morning mummies!

Ong/Huimin, thanks for the info. I tink i shuld be safe coz my colleague told me he saw my name on the new chart. Thanks God!

famela,mylvera,fifi, yup I use it for 44 days or maybe it was throughout the 3mths at home I tink. Coz when I start working I use the girdle. for 1 year or so.
There's a way of tying it and can be done on yr own but if yr hubby can help, it'll be tighter lah. It's like a criss cross method.

Hi Lynn: Congrats to your twin.

Hi Joanne: I just put my second one who just turn 18 months to Child care. Today is her second day only, she is able to cope well. But some crying is still unavoidable.

Hi Mrs Neo: My detail scan in schedule in 22 May @ TMC. But my gynae told me that if my amnio test is unfavourable then I dun need to go already. Hope my result is okay.

Hi Ong: My amnio test cost $900+, after Medisave, I still need to pay for $370.

astro_pro, last month checkup gynae say 70% girl cos cannot see...
then this month checkup he say:"See? this is the penis!"
Wahaha!

I oso want mei mei...
cos wifey wanna close shop liao...
but it ok...

xoxo, he say if girl change boy possible...
but once he say boy, no chance to be girl...
but we do still keep our finger crossed!
wahaha!

hippo, sorrie, my wifey is giving the dress to her frenz who just gave birth one week again...

yeah, my first one is boy boy oso...
this boy sometime oso melted my heart...
btw, he's a Daddy boy...

jRt, not scan wrong, but only 70% cos he cannot see the kkb, but this time round can see liao...
so more or less 100% confirmed...

sotong mum, can open 2 window...
me oso open 2 window, 1 read, 1 reply...
wahahah!

shugar, me still hoping for twist oso...

hippo, count me in for any play date...
me hougang, near near...

iceblue: u just shattered my hopes leh. i have heard of girl become boy but no boy become girl oso. called up KKH just now and they refuse to tell the gender thou rpt is out and i can only find out on my visit to gynae this fri. sian man! However, will still close factory since 2 is max for me.

*burp* just had a good mac's breakfast with a cup of cappuccino. yummmm

joanne: ong is right you know. boys tend to be slightly slower in the speech dept. even though my son started talking at 18 months, it was only 1 or 2 words sentences. he only started talking in full sentences closer to 2 and a half i think. now his chitty-chatter can drive me mad at times! so like i said, don worry too much.

ong: agree about the KKH gynae. this current gynae of mine oso very wary about doing gender scan. but i persisted til she relented. even then she keeps saying over and over again, not confirm, too early maybe haven't fully developed etc. she said until like that, i'm oso in 2 minds about taking what she said seriously. aiyah.. just que sera sera la. whatever will be will be.. will find for sure soon enough anyways. 12 more days to detailed scanning.. wheee~

queen: i tried lar doing that criss cross method. my hubby cldn't be bothered to help. my mom tried but it's neither 'neat' nor tight. bah! ok nemind, this next round i shall try harder. my grandma mentioned that she used to tie it herself by tying one end to her bed post. errr.. i shall try figure it out la. hehe.. i oso want to maintain my figure after 2nd pregnancy. hahaha. vain pot me.

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>prinzess55</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>funzee</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

congrats on your boy boy piggy
happy.gif

iceblue: i really hope i really don get that kind of a surprise when i go for my detailed scanning la. but i guess it's all already written up there la yah? whatever is meant to be will be..

ong: at least yours only need to wait 2 more days only. i have 12 days.. hahahah.

hippo: any shows that might make me feel that girls are good??? haha.... anyway, dun throw away ur dog.. those people are crazy... dogs are very good companions for babies lor.. and they are therapeutic to human!!

famela, yup thats how i did when i'm alone. i tie one end to the window grill. Ok lah, if I havent give birth I'll come down yr place to show u how it's done after u give birth..hehehe

xoxo: these few nights i dun dream so much. but i'm not sleeping very well cos hb is tossing and turning on the bed.. i'm a light sleeper.. so i wake up very easily and take some time to go back to sleep.. so i feel very very tired also..

xoxolight: hmmm, i got loads of dreams also, but not really nightmares, but some are just plain weird and can last the whole time i am asleep... even if I get up and adjust my position, go back to sleep... the dream can continue some more!!

queen: i also got this on and off bloated feeling which is bordering on the edge of heartburn. Makes me uncomfortable after meals. I tried cutting down on the meal size, but not working leh.

anyone got this strange taste in your mouth? especially after meals? i call it the 'tasteless taste'.. hahaha! and i can't stand it! :S

Good afternoon mummies!
I just came back from my swim. Think I'm getting fitter keke I actually swam more laps then before I'm preggie!

Lynn,
Nowadays, it seem quite common to have twins when there's no history. I was telling my hubby how great if it happens to us! It will be so fun! But I guess it will be very challenging to total breastfeed. Please take good care of yourself!

Joanne,
I put my son in childcare after he turned 2. He's a darling, did not give me any problem at all since day 1. I remember I took 3 days leave in case he's not use to it and keep crying. In the end, I withdraw my leave and went back to work the next day. He didn't cry at all and enjoyed his time in there. I didn't have any problem with him felling sick after the enrollment too. He was with nanny before I decided to enroll him in a childcare. I figure he will benefit more from childcare instead of a nanny.

With number 2 coming, I intend to get a maid and train her before I go out to work. My mother in law will be staying with us then to look after the maid.

Hippo,
She's a beauty! There's no way she's going away!

Queen,
44 days?! I really salute you! I remembered I can't go to bed with it because it's so itchy! ok, for the name of beauty, I guess there's no easy way out.

Sine your name is in the meeting, you are save! One load off your mind. Being a woman is indeed not easy nowadays!

Hippo,
But the cute little monks are all grown up by the end of the show!

I wanted a girl cos I want to see how my girl takes after me :p

hui min/joanne,
My son is born on the 30th Dec. Indeed, he's one of the slowest in his class. Boys are slower in speech as compared to girls. In additional to that, he's almost a year younger then most in his class. His teacher is giving him and another year-end boy personal tuition during their nap time. It pains me to see him working hard while others are having their nap but if we don't do that, they are unable to keep up with P1 work next year!

iceblue,
You just killed all my excuses for being lazy! haha

ong and those hoping for boys to become girls,
I have got 2 friends who was told by their gynae they have boys. But further in the pregnancy, both gynae told them it's a mistake and they got girls instead! So we still got chances!

kkbt,sugar I dont eat that much in a meal. But still I get it. I thinks its coffee or spicy tings dat coz the heartburn. Just had fish noodle soup just now and it's such a reliever. Now I feel slightly better

Sotong mum, yes the price to pay for beauty is not easy. Suffer first then you'll get good results. eh really huh, can turn to become girls later on. ok then I must wish harder from now on. Think pink, think pink!

Queen RA (skaterzboo) : have ur friend delivered? last night, happen to see my ex-teacher, she gave birth to twins few yrs back.. she told me she oso have difficulties walking abt during her last trimester.. the weight of 2 babies inside is realli very heavy therefore, it makes walking &amp; doing anything difficult.. now I jus wondering how I would fee when I approaching last trimester.. seems realli scary.. haha..

Sotong_Mum (sotong_mum) : toking abt breastfeed, I oso wondering how to make it man! it seems totally impossible lo.. how to breastfeed the 2 of them? duno if my supply can meet their demand.. haha.. these 2 days, I being feeling very tired.. nv sleep well.. can feel their movement at night when I sleep.. I told hubby that our babies are very active at night.. next time become 'owl' haha...

Anyway, thanks for all ur best wishes
happy.gif
indeed having twins is amazing.. moreover is one boy &amp; one girl..

sotong mum: wow, u given me hope once more....
happy.gif
btw, i read on net or books that twins do happen to mum who are older in age whom have no history linkage at all. I got 2 ex-colleagues that have twins too and they are in their late 30s last time when they strike.

lynn : congrats !! can close factory liao...

Queen : shld be the coffee. Cos i puke out my coffee twice during my pregnancy. I stop for few days and took light meals like porridge instead and i am ok liao.

wah, i just had a good, long shower and managed to do a lulur scrub. feels good!
happy.gif

queen: ok idea. note to self: tie to window grill. got it. haha.. and yes, if you haven't give birth, i invite you over then you can show me how.. must travel all the way to woodlands though. hehehe

i heard that drinking milk can help ease the heartburn. maybe wanna give it a try?

kkbt: i'm oso a very light sleeper like you. and i absolutely HATE it when hubby disturbs my sleep. he comes in to bed much later than me so it's almost a nightly thing. grrr. irritating yah?

shugar: i don't have that taste anymore. try eating sweets after meal? fruits? will that help you think?

sotong_mum: wow! you actually swim laps huh? must be v relaxing. i think my fingers are the only part of me that's getting any exercise so far - foruming, blogging, msning.. hehehe
wink.gif

queen: i am oso still thinking pink very very hard
happy.gif

congrats again lynn!
happy.gif
i'm sure you'll manage fine when the time comes. we mommies are quite the superwomen, you know.

hi ladies...
how is everyone doing? havent been logging in for a while
just wondering...does any of you take chicken essence now? i heard it good..but not very sure about that

famela: yeah. i have to always wake up to put hb's head in a proper position.. otherwise he'll be snoring like crazy.. sometimes i get angry cos i really cant sleep.. hahha.a..then he kena from me the next morning..

melwong: i think can take chicken essence ba.

Back