(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Keropi: I did my amnio test at tmc,the cost is $1013 but $550 is deductable from medisave.

Ong: I same case like u,hoping for a gal although gynae said likely a boy during the test.Hope the result can be out on wed.

Sleepy *Mie, can help me update the table?

Some unexpected things happened!
>
>
>
>
>
>
My #2 become a KKB instead of Mei Mei!!

*faint*

there goes my "Mei Mei" nice and pinkie dress!

Wahahah!

Anyone need to buy a Medele mini electric? I've a BRANDNEW set in the box still. Never used (I'm from Jan 09 mtb thread).

Retails at $193.90, I'm selling for only $100. SAVE $93.90!
Contact me on 93223995 if keen, thanks!
2418885.jpg

hi.. I'm a new mummy here.. would like to check with some mummies here.. when should I start taking my maternity leave?

I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant with one boy & one girl.. EDD on 1st Oct.. I'm just wondering that if for example, I'm going for c-sect on 9 Sept, when should I start taking my ML? should I start taking from 7 Sept or 1 week b4 or even earlier? The reason I'm asking is I dun wan to utilize my ML too early. In fact, I would like to start utilising my ML once I give birth & nt b4 babies are out.. so that is why I'm wondering since I already choosen the date of my c-sect, can I just start going on leave 1 day b4 my c-sect?

hippo >> xoxo is known to be anti-mathematics. i humbly but strongly feel that there are many things in life that stresses you out and it has all to do with numbers! your bank a/c, your waistline, weight, how much time one spends with the MIL! muahahaha, so if u just ignore it and say it's a number, u can be happily deluded and life passes a little gentler on your consciousness.

astro >> not an easy decision, but once made, it's best to deal with it with a huge dose of optimism...i can see how anyone gets stressed. i've been reciting gf's sleeping guides ... my memory work was long left in the school halls.. hence, moi getting quite retarded in retaining info.

kkbt lokey>> high spirits? eh..i think got more spirit in me nowadays than in the last 2 mths. up right now cos of hsework and waiting for the clothes to complete its cycle b4 i can dump them into the dryer and call it a nite. the MS unfortunately, is still here. i've gotten very used to this friend of mine. doesn't mean i enjoy it but i think it doesn't affect me that badly though the immediate aftermath is always a low pt.

ww >> no, you are not a bad MTB! the sheer fact that you're thinking so much of the babe and that you're reproaching yourself now shows u are a very caring mum! give yrself time.. i am sure it will all turn out better than what you envision now. keep happy ok? see you on fri..

iceblue >> uh..did u ask yr gynae whether a third reversal is in line? yr case reminds me of my fren who was told it was a girl..went to theme everything pink and at pt of birth, the baby's a boy! that's the story that got me decided, i will settle only for white and yellow...that way, either gender would be more than fine...

Angie >> have you tried AWARE?? i think they have so much supporters now, they can change the world...*grin*

aloe and astro: nothing wrong with SA boys. Just that there are even better schools! I don't really fancy the primary school section because my husband did so badly for his PSLE. Hence, I think they never push him hard enough. I told this to my hubby and he says now there is a village. Err, I don't see the link to my argument.

Actually, a few of the SA boys that I've met are quite ok. I don't know enough of them to make a judgement. It goes to show they aren't really in my social circle. It's just that I meet more of other guys from other boys' school. Heee, this one cannot let my hubby know.

Probably in the future, I'll do more research on the schools and the programmes they have. While some neighbourhood schools have great teachers and programmes, they lack the network.

PS. i think I spoke too fast about fish oil burps. I just smelt mine yesterday!! Wanted to puke!! I had to stop breathing, and keep fanning just to stay sane.

Right now super tired and zombie like because I couldn't sleep the entire night.

Hi do u all hv difficulties to sleep at nite? I always can sleep at nite. Always arn 4am plus then really sound sleep but 6am plus hv to wake up to work. Really feel so tired leh. Do u all experience this also? or is anytin wrong with me?

Lynn Ng : Congrats! wah..one boi n one gal means TWINS!!
My colleague planned to take one week prior. I too don't want to use my maternity to early however, they say nearer to the due date, you may be too heavy, too tired to walk around so some people actually take 2 weeks prior. Think depend on individual?

Re: Fish Oil
For me the super smelly thing is fish oil. U know there was one day I accidently broke the fish oil and it sprinkled a bit on the kitchen top. I use cloth to wipe then wash..Hooh..the cloth until now still stinks. powerful stuff.

lildaisy : seems like quite a no. of ppl in this thread is gg for amnio test. hopefully our result on gender is what we wanted.

astro : with iceblue's case, we got chance liao. haha. gynae do make mistakes after all.

joanne : i have problem in sleeping since 1st T till now. Tends to wake up aro 3 or 4+ then back to sleep again at aro 6 later. Real tired but what to do?? Just hang on.....

xoxo: seems like u working late very nite as your posting time is always in am!! If me, tink i will pengsan !! now i know y u intends to work till june liao. Take care !

ong: think so too.. but 'harder' if our case.. hmmm

xoxo: haiz.. still THINKING.. i like what u said about AWARE.. hahahha

glass: ha.. ya.. we wun marry someone too bad hor? *straight face*

gosh. today i discovered i still have left over 30 folic acid left?! where did they come form?!! hell no.. this 'has to stop'.. hmmm.. mus tmake them DISAPPEAR.. time to call the gynae.. haiz..

xoxo,
hahahaha... i like reading your posts. very "journalistic" type language. entertaining. i think that its the HAPPY GENES in 2T that is lifting our spirits in general. i can experience the marked difference myself.
happy.gif
good good.

iceblue daddy,
so you have pinky dresses? *put hand up* can give me!
happy.gif
is #1 boy boy too? but i thot normally daddies love to have boys, cos easier to bond? but then again, gals have a knack of melting daddies' hearts tho. really depends i guess.

lynn,
CONGRATULATIONS! TWINS!!! i would LOVE to have twins. double the fun! if i hit twins, can close shop after! haha... well, i think gal^ has a point. you may be too heavy towards the end, especially since you're expecting twins. can play by ear? or have to notify co. now?

baygon, ong,
*pass remainder pink baby gal dust over* hopefully your gynaes cross-eyed saw wrong thing. hahahaha...
happy.gif
there's hope yet!!!

Re: fish oil
i was just about to share my "expertise on fish oil" cos i haven't been smelling the burp stench but i got REWARDED with a double dose after this morning's pill. YUCKS lah!!! major ER XIN lor.

ok, but i found that eating it right after lunch, which tends to be "heavier in taste and smell" masks the burp stench. so those MTBs suffering from the stench can try?

kkbt: how u girls take all the pills? i got a total of 4 pills to take - 1 folic acid, 2 calcium, 1 multivit and i haven dared to add fish oil in it.
sad.gif

hv u all stopped taking folic acid>? i still got enuff to last me for another 2 mths, i think. might as well juz take it.

Lynn
Not sure how the HR in ur co functions but i know most says tt u can utilise ur ML 4 wks prior to ur EDD. So once u hv cfm the date of ur C-section, u can apply for leave. usually its scheduled at 37-38 wks rite? how come urs is scheduled so ahead in time?

iceblue: how come it turned into a boy? gynae scanned the wrong thing the last time?

Joanne: I hv no prob sleeping. In fact am sleeping more than I got preg. I nap during the wkends and sleep well at night. juz tt i get up at least 3-4 times for toilet trips.

gal^
eeeeekkkkkssss, the smell muz hv been terrible!
sad.gif

mylvera: wahahaha, put finger between 2 thighs!! Ermmm, yellow alert.

lynn: You schedule so early is it because you want your baby to be born in the eighth lunar month?

Morning mummies!

I have finally finish reading all the posts... but can't really remember the earlier ones!

xoxo,
Yoga mat>I'm fine with $38. We will settle on Fri and thanks for saving me the trip!

Thanks for your comment on numbers hor. I think I'm looking for trouble by dealing with them in my job!

Baygon,
You are like me, need to lose double weight? I really wonder how I'm going to do it! Let us pray that our gynae make a mistake this round! I really want a girl. Will you try for a number 3 if this remains as a boy? I don't dare to try anymore, scare that I will be like my sis in law who has 4 boys!

Joanne,
I have always been a light sleeper. During pregency, it's worse, I can get through the whole night without sleeping.

Lynn,
Congrats on your Long Fong Tai! That's the prefact combination that I would wish for!

Talking about primary school, it's giving me a big headache now. Need to enroll my boy this year and I think most likely we will need to move by end of year to be near his school. Dunno how we are going to squeeze in this moving with me giving birth in Oct!

hi mummies
u all scaring me on the fish oil saga. Is it really that bad. Honestly I did not even eat any multivits when I had my #1. He turned out perfectly fine. I just told myself if I eat the right food, my child can also get the best out of the nutrients.
So whichever the case is, try not to 'force' yourself to so many types of pills. Just manage the right type of food. Eat lots of red meat, carrots and water. Good enough. ")

Gender of my bb could be possibly boy. I checked the chinese calender earlier in my pregnancy. They predicted boy. My #1 also predicted boy. also true. Booohoo. Wonder if a miracle can happen.i want a gal sooo badly....

Re: sleep
have been getting a really sore neck that causes a pretty bad headache. anyone else have this problem?

cos i used to sleep on my back. but lately, have trouble sleeping on my back, so have to sleep on my side then can fall asleep. in the beginning no problem. but last few days i've been getting up with a really sore neck and bad headache. and no, i haven't changed my pillow or anything.

had to put deep heat on my neck and pop a panadol b4 i can sleep last night. going to get a new pillow, which hopefully will alleviate this problem. anyone have a solution to this?
sad.gif

*hippo is grouchy from lack of sleep, sore neck, headache and continuous drilling next door*

re: primary school
jumping the gun here a little are we? especially the #1 MTBs??? hahaha... well, my HB's primary school doesn't even exist anymore. and my school is now a "sap" school?! so i guess that'll be backup plan for now.

hippo,
get the massage lady contact from xoxo!
I went to dental last week and the dentist told me that I have been grinding my teeth while I'm sleeping. This result in me having bad headache. Could this be your case too? I have a friend who needs to wear teeth guard to sleep every night.

haha hippo, agreed it's too early to talk about primary school now with #1 MTBs! Leave this headache to the future!

I'm a SAHM now but friend is asking me to do contract work for her. Still thinking about it. Though I won't be staying at home for long. Will go back to the work force next year.

Hi Joanne, i experience the same in my 1st trimster and early 2nd trimster. I think is normal to have insomia during your pregnancy so don't worry too much.

Hi Lynn, congrads to you!! why not you start taking from 9 Sept 09 onwards PROVIDED you can take the weight & tiredness. I have alot of friends who are carrying just 1 child can't even take the fatigue they go through at the last trimster. so like what gal say, it really depend on individual.

Morning!

kkbt: took the flu jab from gynae yesterday. I asked the nurse at the last min if i can dun take. Haha! (i hate needles!!!)
She said the jab that they were administering was safe for pregnancy and that the immune system is lowered slightly while you are pregnant so may be more susceptible to germs... blah blah blah... so i got jabbed in the end. :S now got sore muscles in my left arm.

iceblue: miemie became a boyboy?? hmm, like that got some chance that my bbb may be a bbg ah? :p think some of the mummies may be hoping for a twist too!

Lynn: wow congrats! you got twins?!! and one boy and one girl some more!! woohoo, can close shop liao.
happy.gif
you must be doubly excited!

xoxolight: agree with you on the safe colors... I'm also sticking to yellows/ whites/ greens. Never know!! hehehe... Painted the 'future BB room' yellow when we first moved in.

glass/joanne: about sleep issues, lately I have not been sleeping well. Find it hard to get comfy and fall asleep and when I finally do, I'll wake up at 4+ to go pee and then have a hard time going back to sleep. :S and so much dreams in between!!
sad.gif
so i try to take naps in the afternoon to make up for it.

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>01-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>06-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>07-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>09-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>funzee</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Joanne: regarding sleep,i also wake up abt 3 times per nite since 1st trimister,seems most mtb here hv the same sleeping problem.

Ong:yah..hope we can get wat we wished for,but most important is good result from our test.Good luck to mtb still waiting for the report.

I can feel bb movement since week16,such a funny feeling.Any mtb experience tat already?

with regards to the pills that im popping now.. i just finished my last pill of folic acid this morning, and will stop folic acid..

every morning i need to take 1 capsule of DHA, 1 tablet of iron and 1 tablet of vitamin C

every night i need to take 1 capsule of DHA, 1 tablet of calcium and 1 tablet of vitamin c

sounds like i am popping more pills than you all leh..

lildaisy>. i just felt my baby move last night whilst waiting for her daddy to come back from work! and the feelings is such an amazing experience! i felt the movements 3 times at 3 different positions!!

mylvera>> mine wasnt very strong, i had to stay still for a couple of moments before i realised is my baby moving! it felt more like little taps on my tummy..

mylvera: The feeling is like something rolling from side to side,once bb pressed above my pubic area n it feels hard,i told bb stop pressing there,mama feel like urinating.haha
Most of the time it feels like tapping.

glass: i dun stay around sa but i end up knowing tons of sa guys. haha. and married one of them. i agree that there are better schools around lah.. think its still to early to say also. :D

jrt: i only need to take 3 pills. 1 fish oil, 1 calcium and 1 multi-vit. no need to take folic acid anymore..

mylvera, mie, lildaisy: i felt it last weeek. it was wk15.. i think my baby is super duper active. everytime i go for scan.. it's always moving... huge movements all the time.. and yeah.. tapping.. sometimes like muscle twitching...

Mie, lildaisy,

icic. cos my first 2 preg, i can feel strong bb movement by week 16 but this time the movement is so gentle.. ya.. me still hoping is a gal this time round haha cos gentle movement mah .. if a boy but gentle movement, think i will faint :p

mylvera: my gyne steady one lah. he dun even bother to try to scan baby's private part. he just strictly keep to his 5-mths schedule. so i got to wait another 4 wks!!!

but then ah.. my baby really very active leh.. bumping around in my womb all the time... did 3 scans so far... everytime is a lot of movements.. i hope its a boy lah.. ahha.. i prefer girls to be less restless.

kkbt,

har?? so u going thro another anxious 4 weeks?? i m going to ask my gynae abt the gender this fri ... n i m going to ask bb to cooperate.. open legs big big during scan haha

mylvera: yeah lor.. another 4 wks... by then i'd be quite gan cheong about my examination... hopefully wont be too affected by the gender result...

today did the blood test $190.. next visit (4wks later) doing the detailed scan.. also $100++.. gyne never mentioned anything about amnio test etc..? dunno how its going to be like. think it should be quite exciting..........

this baby really train my patience..

kkbt: Baby boy dust to you!!!
happy.gif

Wah... Wat a tiring week so far.. gosh.. its only TUESDAY!!! HOW CAN I EVER SURVIVE THIS WEEK??!!!

Time passes.. I am gng for the 5th mth detailed scan on 18 May.. 2 more weeks to go!!! Yippy!!!

Hope this week passes by faster!!!

gal^ (lydiagal) : thanks
happy.gif
I oso dun wan to utilise my so much of my leave b4 babies are out.. somehow think it would be a waste.. haha

happy hippo (fifidoog) : I also told hubby that I can close shop after this.. haha

jRt (crystallized) &amp; glass (glass) : I planning to give birth on 9 Sep as it is our anniversary hehe.. but pple being telling me, the chances of twins coming out is very early.. can be as earli as 32 weeks... anyway, 9 Sep is jus the date I wan.. haven confirm yet.. have to see how babies progress...

Sotong_Mum (sotong_mum) : I din except this pregnancy to be twins.. nv except.. furthermore, my hubby &amp; my family no history of twins b4...

chnyle seah (chnyle) : ya.. I think everything depends on how babies behave.. if they are good, I might have no prob to go on leave on the day I deliver...

shugar (shugar) : thanks
happy.gif
ya, I'm super excited.. in fact, everyone is...

Back