(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

famela,
just saw your previous NZ footage. Adil is such a sweetheart. water serjok right? hahaha... very very cute. i was amazed at how clear the water was! wow... now i look at NZ differently. not just sheeps and grass. heheheehhee...

*wei wei???*

no one around today when hippo is golf widow? hippo wants to play catching with da chickdees!
sad.gif
awwww...

*scratching hands* hmmm... gonna go con some pple to play MJ with me... hehehehehehe...

hippo: wahh.. mj.. sounds tempting.. keke.. but i still got work to rush.. i'm very stressed out manz....

1) anxious about baby's gender... i dun even feel so anxious when i take my exams in school or my driving test lor...

2) work... time consuming proofreading to do... not as if my chinese is FANTASTIC.. what did i get myself into?????!!!!!!!

3) DIPLOMA EXAM IN JUNE!!! not even halfway through my studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harlow?? no one around this afternoon? all go out jalan2 isit?

xoxo: wah, your work reali takes you till late at night yah? dono how you can tahan.

there's nothing i can do about the swine flu in california or new zealand or anywhere in the world right now. so i stew for a while only la. no point dwelling on matters out of my hands right? i was angry and upset la the other day.. but i usually recover pretty fast so..
happy.gif

hippo: sad hor when holiday plans go awry like this. sigh.. but what to do. im so glad that SQ refunded us 100%, with not much trouble.our hotel accomodations in cali we only booked for first 3 days and we managed to get refund minus $50 only so not so bad. luckily we're the kind who seldom book accomodations in advance when we travel. we always go, look see, enquire then check in only when it's day's end. phewh. otherwise another headache. NOT so lucky with Northwest Airlines though. They only allowed us to convert to open tix leh and have to complete our travels by 16th april next year. Dono how i'm gonna travel with a less than 6-month old baby next time on a 20h flight. sure challenging. we've requested for extension of open tix based on circumstances but yet to hear a reply from them. if not i can kiss the $4K+ tickets bye bye la if die die cannot complete our travel by april next year.
sad.gif

heart pain thinking about the lost holiday and money lost yah? i feel your pain too. i will let you stew for a while.. but not too long ok? hee hee. we need our resident hippo to be happy!
happy.gif

gal: i think hippo already covered all the places of interest in melbourne and perth quite comprehensively. are you doing free and easy? if you're doing self drive, then i recommend that you don't really spend much time in perth per se. nothing much to see there. if you can afford the time, do a road trip down towards albany. view is pretty. the 3 of us love to do road trips cos we get to see so many things and take in the atmosphere and explore the less touristy place. you may stumble upon little gems along the road and it always makes for a different kind of holiday. have fun in Aussie! take care in the plane yah?

hippo: hahaha.. cute rite??? i watched this again only recently and realise how much cuter he was then even though it was only about 5 months ago. the water damn sejuuuuuuukkkk lar. really was ICY cold! best thing was that, from far we saw some of the locals really swimming into the deep end of the pool. sun was shining so brightly so we tot ok lor.. let adil swim la cos this boy sure loves the water. what a shock we got when our toes touched the water!! bRRRRR! and that was in summer! gosh! that was at lake wanaka btw. it's very very very pretty. clear as crystal waters and the 'sand' is actually purely made of dried see shells you know! the lakes in NZ are really pretty. and it's always framed by these majestic mountains in the background. that time the mountains were still somewhat snowcapped.. the view is breathtaking!!! queenstown even more prettier town. aahhhhh... i wish i was flying out there tomorrow as planned! would love to see it in autumn.

you can see more photos if you go to my blog and click on new zealand 2008.

kkbt: take a deep breath and don stress too much yah? baby can feel your distress you know.. take a break and ask your hubby bring you out for today and take a break..? still got plenty of time before your exams so don stress about that for now. concentrate on 1 thing at a time ok? for now, find a distraction to calm you down first yah?
happy.gif

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

best thing was that, from far we saw some of the locals really swimming into the deep end of the <font color="0000ff">pool</font>.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
i meant to say lake. not pool. hee

famela: thanks.. i also know bb will feel distress.. which makes me even more stressed cos i'm trying very hard not to be stressed.. but i end up getting more stressed out....

kkbt: wah. in one sentence. i see so many 'stress'?
happy.gif

take it easier?

more 'stress' coming the way when the bb is borned. more so than the gender
happy.gif

hippo/famela : cool. thanks lots. ehhhehe..wah..includes where to go to eat. awesome! I'll definitely go try.

philip island : i may not go see those cuties..coz' near winter and there they say v v cold. i tak tahan sejuk one (can't stand cold one)

yarra valley/mornington peninsula for wine : if i dun drink(maybe 1 puny sip)...still worth to go there sit the old choo choo train and see scenery? if yes, i'll convince by HB to go.

Famela : ya, free &amp; easy. However both of us no guts to drive esp the chiminology hook turn. So we taking flight to MEL stay 5 days, then fly to Perth stay 5 days. then come back SG.travel here n there will be by day tours or tram or etc.

kkbt : dun stress dun stress. breathe. do more yoga. take one day at a time.

gal,
hook turn only in the city. if you dont have to drive in the city then no probs. if u dont drink maybe no point. but view is quite nice and u feel idyllic anyhow?! lengthen melb and shorten perth. u can do perth in 1 stupid day. sorry i biased.
happy.gif

morning all,

would like to ask 1 qn. anyone has experience bb's movement now? somehow this preg, i cannot really feel the bb's movement tho the other 2 preg, at ard this time in preg, i already felt their kicks/punch. but i got "funny" feeling recently, like i can "feel" bb move. so i asked my hb to listen, and he reply can hear lots of sounds coming n the movement very gentle.

gal,
if u cannot shorten perth, can travel "outta" perth to nearby suburbs like monkey mia etc etc.

*hippo jumping up n down, hyper*

There was NO ku ku bird sighting at todays scan.

Miemie, pls lock-in my princess as GAL. Thanks babe! ;)

Congrats hippo! You got what you want (and what I want).

Was at Paulaner Brauhaus for dinner and drinks yesterday, overheard my hubby telling our friends "I'm actually very happy that we got a boy again cos I prefer boys.... but don't tell my wife!" Agrrrr......

xoxo, sometimes the surrounding and people do play a part in letting you to keep your food in
proud.gif
No good to work hours like you. Hopefully it will be over soon.

hippo, hippo, if only that is the case! I have a friend who is only A cup but her supply is plentiful! So much more then me. Make me so jealous. Don't talk about breast, my is bu zhong kang &amp; bu zhong yong!

Hi hi...
Just came back from the gynae. Got the baby girl dust instead of the boy boy one! Although was a little disappointed initially, after a while, I became ok when I started thinking about the things to start buying for my little princess, so, am still pretty much excited!! In my case, dreams are not accurate...haha...instincts are more so.

Looks like must try for a second one after this one hahah...to try to hit the ku ku...

Updated with my little princess...

<table border=1><tr><td>NO</TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>BABY#</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>FACEBOOK </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Carlyn</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ong1312</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Han HC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sportyangel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr.Selena</TD><TD>angelina kusuma lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Mrs Neo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>baby_glendon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Moobb</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Mrs Lundquisto</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC/MT A</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>shugar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>glass</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>lildaisy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr A. L. Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>xoxolight</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>8-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>famela</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sotong_mum</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr K C Ching</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lydiagal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>funzee</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>glad</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Bubble_min</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E.Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Grace</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>12-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cream_magnolia</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Soh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Roxie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Catherine Tan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrance Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>MieMie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mylvera</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>yeet7</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>[email protected]. </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>_piggy_</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>fifidoog</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>IceBlue (Daddy)</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>18-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Sweetzinc</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>19-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Chiapatty</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liew</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>clumsybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>lingxin5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr W H Kee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>tryphena</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr CK Khoo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Loke</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr. L S Lien</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>elise44</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>skaterzboo</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>HoneyLemon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>siangjiao</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Astro</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>ipheh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>keropi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>dreamygal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr K T Tan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>huimin</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>pupsandcups</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HY Wee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ww (jot)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Koh C H</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

mylvera : mi 1st time mum. so not sure sometimes tummy movement is coz' of air or wut. but there was once instance that i believe its bb move. other than tht, niente...nothing.

Okie. Good idea. Will explore that. tis weekend must jiayou finish up the planning. next week worry abt wardrobe to bring. :p

*hippo is pissed with the drilling next door @ sekolah orang cacat!!!*

am so freaking pissed i called the neighbourhood police post then the NEA hotline and made sure they sent some officers out to check the noise pollution which i logged with NEA. have had it with the drilling man. i was ust about to fall asleep. a tired and sleepless hippo is one F*CKING @NGRY HIPPO!!!! #$%(^)%&amp;()(

just when i came home feeling light and bouncy and cheery after chopping off my locks for a bob. even the HB knows better to stay away from a huffing puffing hippo. HMPH!!!

sotong,
hahahaha... so "ho kua bo ho chia" lah??? at least "ho kua" leh. dont complain. :p

hippo >> i am also the type to be easily cheesed with renovation noises...i think they shouldn't be knocking it out on weekends though..but if yours is not a HDB plc, the rules could be different! one method i've tried is to go up to the contractor and tell them my XYZ is sick at home, or i am ill/on night duty blah blah blah. work out the timing with them and usually if u are nice enough, they will stop work there and then and resume work at another day/time which u'll be informed. i am dreading it when my block undergoes its lift upgrading in june this year...bless you! happy for your three lines babe...!!! can u help give me some of this feminine charm? the closer i get to my next visit, the more I "sense" it is a boy...

sotong mum >> trying to polish up my work...two full months. June 30...the end of working life as i know it! so am trying my best to give it my all such that i've no regrets when i am finally done with the working world...and thereafter, gotta get into the mummy mode big time. hopefully..lah. for the moment, still need to quickly earn in these two months to make up for the hefty hospitalisation bill and also have some pennies tucked away for my leisurely life...muahahaha...

the yoga gang >> uh, any of u going to use the fleece blanket thing at the next class? i managed to find the yoga mat. to add, i slept very well the night after our class! had such a lazy day yesterday and today. now gonna do some major wardrobe spring cleaning...the clothes that i can wear are getting fewer by the day...

hi all oct mummies,

Hw many kg hav u all gain til now? I only gain 2.5kg+/- only, i wonder isit n0t en0ugh, cos when i preg wit #1, i oreadi gain 3-4kg for nw. I check wit doc, he say it ok, bb is growing n are at n0rmal size. But i dun quite believe leh, cos my 1st preg my tummy is v small, n doc say my bb is at n0rmal size, bt giv birth my 1st bb is quite small 2.756kg only.

So i would lik 2 ask u all, hw many kg hav u al gain nw. I v stress these days so scare it affect my weight.

xoxo,
ops! you already bot the yoga mat! was going to suggest you buy the pilates mat. cos pilates mats are about 50% thicker than yoga mats. so you'll get more cushion. sorry din have a chance to come in to post. or, remember to post in this preggers brain.

its a handicapped school right next to my condo lah. they've been drilling for about 2 weeks already. at first i thot they were pulling it down. but i realised they were fixing the roof and the school is still there! no discrimination against the handicapped or anything but they can be screaming pretty loudly all of a sudden and u know noise travels UP. so i hear it loud and clear during the DAY since i'm at home most of the time!!!

u slept well??? wow thats good. my hamstrings were sore big time that evening. i think that means i gotta work more on hamstrings. ;)

haha... i think i may just have some princess dust left since i've been sucking them up for the longest time *pass precious princess dust to xoxo*

tien,
welcome to the princess club. now i feel slightly less outnumbered in this testosterone (hmm... did i spell right?) dominated Oct thread. hehehehe... next time gotta go and sapu all the KKB dust like the KKBTs ;) anyways congrats!
happy.gif
i'm shopping on gap online for baby gap cos got a fren who's gonna go to US despite swine flu and all.

xoxo, pass me the yoga mat and buy the pilates mat which hippo suggested. I haven't get it yet and looking at my schedule next week, I don't think I have time to go and buy. You need the extra cushioning!

Tien, let's exchange our dust! I'm still not giving up hope, still think that my gynae made a mistake.

Hippo, errr... it's BU hao kua leh. If there's one thing I can change on my body, it's this 2 papaya!

I hate drilling sound too. I endure 2 years of major upgrading in my blk, I tell you, I'm so glad it's all over! Sometimes I will start screaming in my house when I can't bear it anymore! So xoxo, good luck to you!

xoxo, your last sentence is very important. We must know how to pamper ourselves. To have our body to undergo such a big change is definalty wei da! Just read that Li Jia Xin do not want to get pregnant because she is worried of what it will do to her body. She's going to borrow another woman's womb for this process. I wonder what her hubby will say to this!

Do all you want in this 2 months. But remember to rest if your body is sending out signals. Sometimes, we tend to ignore what our body is trying to tell us when we badly want to reach our goal. Remember? You still need to put on weight!

Joanne, I have put on 3.5kg. Don't worry too much and try not to compare your pregnancy now to your 1st. every pregnancy tend to be different. If your doc say baby is fine, then I believe he/she is. No matter what, they are professionals.

So many of you lose weight when you are stressed. I'm totally opposite. I gain weight when I'm stressed. My last job is very stressful and I have gain a total of 10-12kg for the one year that I'm there. once I've resigned, I'm pregnant. So I have double weight to lose after this pregnency! The thought of it is so scary....

Hi... Hi...

Anybody went for their checkup @ TMC recently?
Can update us if we have to queue for those Temp taking and those stuff due to this Swine Flu outbreak .. Thks

tien: *envy*
congrats on ur princess!

hippo: same to u! a princess..

joanne: hmmm. i didn't put on any weight.. in fact i lost 4 kg! :S.. hmm but for teng.. i too lost 2 kg.. in first tri.. but he was borned 3.109kg.. so i think hard to say.. though i feel this time.. the bb might be small.. i dunno..

no bb movement yet..

xoxo: quiting?

hazel: welcome..

sotong: ditto here.. i have excess of 10 kg to lose.. so u seemm. my gynae.. not worried that i am losong weight..

sotong,
wah... u say until like that, later get beaten up by the less well-endowed. aiya anyways grass always greener on the other side. ;) hehehe... i'm not complaining about mine tho' hahahahaha...

so once u resign, you hit the jackpot lah. hahaha... ;) aiya anyways worry abt losing weight later lah. i think as long as we are fit and healthy thats most impt. i'm happy that i'm getting fitter by the day so i dont worry that much abt my gain anymore lah. i dont have the "better" genes anyways. u look perfectly healthy and proportionate. at least u'r taller mah.
happy.gif

xoxo,
so far i only know that NIKE has pilates mat which is thicker than its yoga ones. so more expensive. i saw around $51 at queensway if i'm not wrong. most std retail shops only have yoga mats tho'. so may need to hunt a bit. alternatively you can take one of colleen's mats and put underneath?

baygon,
hey thanks thanks. so you'll be going for #3? ;) anyways you're still young. can have half a dozen even man! hahaha... just kidding. but easier for your 2 boys to bond and play you know? so there're still pple envious of you too!

Hi all mummies,

Me has not post for quite awhile liao,saw the thread now is filled with excitement on babies' gender.I did my amniotest last week and try my luck by asking the gynae,he said likely a boy....so my instinct was so wrong..hehe.Anyway firm result will be known in 2 weeks time,pray that my test result is good.

crazy xoxo became rather hungry at 10pm..rushed to breeks at T2 to down some dory, adjourn to starbucks for banana and chamomile tea..b4 i knew it..i was HUNGRY again! this time, craving for chee cheong fun. Not any chee cheong fun..but it must be BOON TONG KEE's! muahahaha, i think my poor HB is tortured enough..but having satisfied all my cravings...
happy.gif

hippo >> izzit?? OK..niah liao lor..i was also thinking abt the "cushioning"...if we are going to do the close-to-the-floor stretch, the grinding on my butt bones is quite something.. do u think the nike store at great world city have it? moi not headed in the queensway direction...but thanks for the heads-up!

sotong mum >> the yoga mat i bought is $39..is that OK? If can, i'll pass to you, brand new..and go and hunt for a pilates mat! borrowing another woman's womb? I think that's such a complicated issue. the surrogate mother has tonnes of emotional stuff to grapple with..i also believe that the bonding with the baby occurs even before birth! amazing when u read so many birthing books and they repeat the incredulous fact that dismisses all our assumptions that an understanding between mother/parents and child only occurs upon sight! the newborn can and will respond to your voice above all else..haiz, all jelly saying this..but i can't judge here cos i think for those who have serious prbs conceiving and have to go thru' immense pain (m/c etc)..amongst other experiences, getting a surrogate mum could be akin to adoption..and therefore, with some reasoning, perfectly understandable. but yeah, pregnancy is a ball game that took me completely by surprise and has never ceased to amaze me since. "wei da"..i don't know lah, but suffering..haha, definitely!..sacrifices, SURELY! (xoxo is so hard up for tom yum soup, mee goreng, char kway teow with TONNES OF CHILLI)...and this sacrificial complaint is just a start...

astro >> Yeah, I am going to quit for good. Targetting to leave work by end June if I can help it. So got three more pay chqs to receive! Now evaluating whether to take on an assignment as a freelancer. That sounds great actually. Since I am not engaging domestic help and trying to raise baby on my own, guess, working is certainly out of the question..soon-to-be frumpy housewife..but i am actually quite excited abt it. time to learn how to cook properly, do all the marketing stuff..haha, never thought i would feel so interested in matters of the home! there's no telling how i will enjoy/cope/dread/crumble under this metamorphosis..but i have psychoed myself such that i am looking fwd to this role macham it's the first day of work/school...i read b4 that u had some issues as a SAHM..would u even consider this, the second time round?

joanne >> i lost 3kg due to an episode with pneumonia last mth..now i have regained that 3kg with an extra 600g...don't get stressed abt the weight. if it stresses u so, don't weigh..just eat whenever u can and try to remain cheerful 'k? Weight is just a number..i read that the amt of weight gained by a mom-to-be does not correlate directly with the weight gain of the fetus. and the doc's estimation of the fetal weight is just that - an estimate. So don't worry too much. I think u are just fine....otherwise, i must be super worried cos based on logic, i would have theoretically gained only 600g right? don't worry...be happy! ((((hugs))))

hippo >> chopped your locks off? cool!! ok..can't wait to see u on fri...stylo hippo wor! i accept yr girly dust for now...precious precious...

astro >> if it's a boy, gonna consult u on a Practical Mom's Guide to Raising a Boy..
happy.gif
i grew up in an all-girls hsehold..i find boys a terrifying possibility...

Hippo: you going shopping so fast? My MIL banned me from buying any baby related stuffs. She say dun buy till nearer to delivery. Not good, she says...but me very very tempted to just buy even the tiniest item like mittens hahaha..

Sotong: I don't mind exchanging dust hahah...but the thing is I already started calling my bb girl girl...if really wrong then my bb might have identity crisis...hahah...maybe your instincts are correct..cos my hubby's fren's gynae told her that she was having a boy then yesterday she told us that the gynae said he was wrong...it's a girl and that was her instinct right from the start.

AStro: No need to envy...try a 3rd one lor...heehee....

Anyway, I also dunno why I wanted a boy...on hindsight, I think it's a blessing. Like xoxo, I come from an all-girls household too. So, I doubt I can really handle a boy well, I think.

xoxo,
hahahaha i like how u say weight is just a numbered! best thing i heard all day!!!
happy.gif
actually i think my hairstyle is fairly similar to yours hahahaha...

tien,
yup, sent my fren to get baby gal gap for me already
happy.gif
received first gift today from my aunt. its a beany pillow (or whatever they call it)
happy.gif
so cute...

another baby girl! congrats tien! pls pass me some of that pink baby dust ok?
happy.gif

i am just recovering from a cold/flu bug.. caught it from adil. been out of it for the last couple of days. hope everyone's had fun over the long weekend..

catch up laterz!

ooo.... xoxo seems to be in high spirits! i think the ms-ing must be gone more or less by now for u!!

famela: i also caught a cold manz.. terrible cold came at the wrong time..

first time teaching a class of three tmr!!! i hope the cold will be gone by tmr morning... and hope for the best for my first lesson.. gonna teach in mandarin.. never done so before!!!

anyway, tues my appt.. nervous......... really hope its a boy...

Hi all, newbie here. My baby will be arriving in Oct this year and now I am looking to get a stroller. Know nuts in getting one.

I need something that I could have a stroller, car seat. That type that is 'all in one' type.

Any recommends?

Hope there could be some advice as to where to get these baby accessories cheap...?

I have strong cravings for cashew nuts for weeks. Have been overeating cashew nuts daily. Actually i m hoping for a girl. I have so many plans line up for her. What/ how m i going to raise a boy? Lost and frighten. I think i am slowly coming to terms with it. In someways i feel guilty because i am 'suppose' to be exhilarated. I broke down crying for a week or so. What a bad mtb i will be.

Hi Joanne, I haven't gained any weight yet coz I lost some weight during the first trimester. Now I think it's about back to original. Anyway, it doesn't matter when we put on the weight, because we will ultimately put them on. I'm still eating a lot, plus taking lots of prenatal vits and stuff so I'm not unduly worried.

famela: Hope you get well soon. I was ok on the first day of holiday, then had severe stomach pains and had a violent vomitting episode. Now ok already. Sigh, I think I always have this problem when I stay at home too much.

sotong mum: my current place is planning to have lift upgrading. If that's the case, it would be super noisy. I may just move to my in-laws' place after birth if they don't start so early, and then finally move to my own house after confinement.

xoxo: do you know how long it takes for them to vote for lift upgrading and then actually start work? I doubt they are that efficient. My family only received the notice last week. I think my house's upgrading is super tough, because they will probably drill a new door opening just so that the lift can stop on our floor without us going down half a flight of steps. My parents' concern is how to ensure the security of our house when they drill the door open, as it will open directly into our house when they do that.

jot: Well, just go with the flow. Boys can still learn piano, speech and drama, dance and other things that girls learn. Probably they can be more involved with sports.

My concern about having a boy is that I feel my husband's primary school, which is a boys' school, is not a very good one. Wahaha, if I have a girl, I have two good choices, both girls' school, too, because I went to good schools. Hahahaha. That's it man, I'm really going to be a super kiasu mum! But there's no way I can do volunteer work just to have a chance to get my kid into a good primary school.

Oh yes, jot, for more ideas on how to look after boys, you can check out this blogger's website. She just gave birth to a third boy. They really explore a lot of things, and her husband will take them to do 'man' stuff. at http://www.karencheng.com.au

Hi Everybody, i'm back from my MC. My amnio test was painfully this time round as the needless was poke from the side of my tummy instead center coz baby position at center...hahaha...during the scan the baby was so active think it gng to be a boy again but doc dun wan tp comment anytin keep saying baby too small cant c very clear, wait untill the amnio test result out then will know the gender. My amnio fluid was clear &amp; yellowish hope everytin will be fine.

Joyce : u also go for the amnio test on 28 Apr? me too leh, dunno we ever walk pass or see each other anot bo hor...my appointment was 9.15am and was there till 11am...u leh?

honestly.. having boys can freak pple out? :p
hmm. actually i tink bb girls are more difficult to care for.. those who have girls might be aware of this..

the vaginal is very difficult to take care.. it can even close up!.. then discharge, infection.. all girls more prone.. in terms of genital care.. girls more tricky than boys.. for boys. it does not matter, if u rub them up-down or down-up :p

hey.. :p

ladies: i am gagging more.. and yesterday i even threw up after taking my folic acid.. gosh.. jialat liao.. haiz.. how?
sad.gif

i went and attempted to take the folic acid.. but.. dun hav eto liao.. gosh it dropped! great.. i think it's my subconcious mind.. muscles dun want to control my hands, make the pill drop..

Hi gals. haven't posted for some time. really busy at work and then it was my Greece hols. Totally fab! but food sucks. The best part tho is the air is so fresh my nausea went away completely! Nausea came back the min I touched down in spore tho.
sad.gif
Just went for my scan and was told i'm having a boy. Can some kind soul help me to update the list? Thanks! Now i have to rethink the names, cuz i could only think of nice gal names all this while!

kkbt: Good luck for your scan! Dun read too much into the dreams bit. Some of the mums got opposite of what they dreamed abt but for me i have only dreamt of having a boy so i think there is no link here.

Back