(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

shelled> wow. kids oso can get UTI? erms..

waiwai> lol. shuld not give him freshly expressed one nxt time. =x

jul> haha. i dun even pump in de day unless i feel engorged. n at nite i only replace one feed with bottle n pump, plus one more time in de middle of the nite to clear engorgement again =p

actually i pump partly to store up supply, in case nxt time anything i got milk for bb.

Oh.. talking about UTI reminded me that when my girl was 5 months old, she was admitted also, suspected UTI cause high fever and etc...

then after staying for 5 days, drip and all, end up its not UTI... then dunno why fever for so long.. cause before admission, think her fever already 5-7 days...

It was really a torture.. I will not forget how one doc and 2 nurses try to hold 1 5 month old down and put the drip plug for her... I could only stand outside the room hearing her scream.. My tears was rolling down my cheeks loh...

That was not the end, the drip had to be injected every 5 mins so its actually this blue small machine that injects the med... everytime it injects the med, my girl will cry.. I had to carry her around to calm her down...

How time flies, now she's 4...

all babies photos are so so cute.. : )

*kiki*
my boy oso like tat, sometimes doesn't sleep after feed, hv to keep him company, if left him to play by himself, he will cry for attention after a while. Sometimes sleep v late like 1 plus, sometimes at 11pm plus. at nite only wake up once abt 4am plus for feed. The amazing part is even though my milk supply not enuff, i breastfeed him lying down, he suckle suckle and slept till morning. I oso dun drink kopi.
hubby say must be due to the parents are late owls, so baby oso like that. : (

*Rach*
hv u seen LC abt ur gal rejecting your breasts?

*Jul*
U/S what you mean by diff methods, at least you can move home to stay... For me, my mil is staying with us, so i got to endure & be v positive.
jia you jia you, most impt muz be positive in everything... slowly definitely can adjust one.

*on baby*
back from PD a while ago, first time heard of heartburn for babies.. thot only preggie women have..

Steph,
Yea little amber looks like daddy. Think gonna be daddy girl.

Girlygirly,
Wow wow 4 GIRLS wow powerful !!!
Amazing !! How are you managing ? Whats their age gap ?

Paige,
I also want my girl to date myfavchoco's boy!! No need jie di lian, Ehehhee my girl is younger 23-09-09. myfavchoco's boy is so yummy gorgeous. Whats his name?

Bbq98,
You got twins ? Post their pictures ? Are you on FB ? Soo cute right.. Must be hard to look after 2.

Shelled,
Hehehee I prefer BURNT Chezzy baked pasta. Any place serves nice burnt chezzy baked pasta ? Lets go eat together.

*paige*

can la, 船到桥头自然直 ... one kid beri lonely de...tats what i personally feel. minimum 2 is my initial plan...then oso don't know how come pop and pop until 4...anyway don't know which Sept mommy gonna haf the next one first...

all bb pics are so cute! =)
lazy to even dl mine :p

<font color="0077aa">waiwai</font>
u brought ur bb to bar already!! so fast! hehe... my parents say cannot bring bb out at nite...

<font color="0077aa">jul</font>
my boy oso have same prob.. not easily falling to sleep betw. 12am to 2am...
trying hard to keep him awake during daytime.. but he fussed a lot a lot when we dun let him sleep in the daytime.. so no choice.. cannot keep him up a lot during daytime..
my mom says he follow my sleeping method.. esp during the last 2 weeks before delivery.. which is true... lol

<font color="aa00aa">Lina</font> - yah... confirm daddy's girl one... my girl is like that, I'm also like that... hahahah When she grow up sure very pretty one!

My little Princess
3172334.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">Lina</font> - Awww... she's so pretty and cute!!! You also very pretty then plus mix blood baby... wah.. confirm charmer leh..

Infant Carseat

I plan to get one for Natalie. Saw the capella infant car seat online, selling at $159. There is this company Tamie that sells alot of baby products. Wondering if they are open to public.

Any reviews on this brand ? thanks

juz finish my first pumping session of de nite. gonna have one more ard 11pm. not sure wat time will the nxt one be. or will i even wake up to pump =p

gosh I'm so tired - totally drained........ my mum went for holiday hence left my maid and I taking care of the 3 kids.
sad.gif

I need to settle my new place reno, mit contractor, arrange mover, pump milk, prepare lunch, brew soup, help my #1 homework, sent her to classes, organise BP and giving attention to all my children.... Haiz go toilet also in a rush,... Can't imagine monday I still need calculate pay roll for my hubby's staffs.
Worst of all - I'm having toothache!!!

<font color="ff3399">happykae</font>
Oh dear. You shld at least get your hubs to pay you accountant fees.
biggrin.gif

What BP you organising? Bo jio??

lina liu,
yummy gorgeous??? Heehee, thanks for the compliment =)) His name is Kriden =)

ur girl is such a sweetie, i like to see baby sticking out their tougue. so cute =)

cookiezz> i'm at my 2nd session for de nite. keke. so good to sleep. really dunno if i will wake up for a 3rd sometime from 3-5am =p

bbq98> u wanna wake me up ah? haha. no need la. my 3rd session is usually after i finish latching my boy n if i still nv fall asleep while feeding him =x

happykae> wow. u so powerful. can do so many things. for me. juz staying hm looking after one bb oredi ki siao. no time to do anything -_-

shelled> lol. still wan pple jio u do bp. we've spent enugh money on bp n sprees. going broke though i still drawing pay while on maternity leave n nv leave hm -_-

shelled
Aiyo - must tel him increase my 'salary' or else I 'ba gong' lol
BP on shampoo and eyelash serum.
happy.gif

Cookiezz
Hw I missed those days whereby I mit my gfs for tea, shopping and party.. Now I shop but online oni, hv tea but 3 in 1 lor, party yes - at hm drinking DOM. Haiz nw my life........ a standard timetable
BUT.... When I look at my children --- my life will nv be completed without them.

cookiez> keke. i managed 80ml juz now after latching my boy. now trying to achieve one more letdown n close this session. think now abt 100ml ba. but i need 120ml to put 20ml into the earlier bottle too. grrs. why is de nxt letdown so hard to achieve??

hello all,
must say i'm not the nocturnal sort... was having the runs earlier near 11, then bb woke for her milk... latch her and she started to poo after 5min... sigh. cleaned her liao and latched her again but dunno why she made a fuss after a few seconds.. just told my maid to bottlefeed her with the warmed ebm. trying to type with one hand while pumping with the other.. so sleepy. *yawn*

Hi (whoever's still here),

I'm sleepy too.. eyes all got tears liao.. Baby's has been fussing esp at night nowadays.. always till 2 am then will sleep... Or if he sleeps in my arms after latch on and I put him down, he will wake up and I have to carry him again..

But after 2 or 3 am, once he sleep, he will only wake up in the morning.. but I'm so tired loh..
sad.gif

Feel like just going to sleep dun wan pump liao..
sad.gif
Now baby's "struggling" on bed.. sigh.. got to carry him again...

<font color="ff3399">happykae</font>
OH! That Lash Serum BP is yours huh? Pity I just bought abt a mth ago leh! Pfffft. Actually buy liao also keep forgetting to use. hahaha.

Next time our kids grow up, don't need us 24/7 then we go high tea, party, shopping together lah! Actually this sound somewhat premature, but... i really look forward to seeing my boys wear NS uniform. Hurhur. Wonder if they will look manly like their father not.
kao_blush.gif

<font color="ff3399">Michelle</font>
My 3rd letdown also take alot of effort to coax out. And sometimes if I suay, even after 3rd letdown also haven't emptied out. When I went to see LC, she said my 3rd letdown "very stubborn". (Oh, what's new with me wor. I'm stubborn from cervix to letdown.)

Now I know why some mommies can pump for 1 hr! Just now I die die trying to pump and empty, KNS, 15 mins later still stuck at the same pathetic amt. In the end just use hand expression lah. 3 mins gao dim with 20-40ml from those "lumps" of milk that are deep deep inside.

Now I'm considering hand expression after 2 letdowns. Mai waste time pumping air and making myself sore.

<font color="ff3399">sonnigt3</font>
Jiayou! We all know it's not easy, esp if you're not the nocturnal sort. But it'll pass lah, esp if you start sleeping training once bb is able to sleep longer stretches at night.
happy.gif

<font color="ff3399">Steph</font>
Some days mine also behaves like that. Which makes me really frustrated. I'll try to pacify/comfort him, but I set a time limit to it and I let him know. If he doesn't calm down and go to bed by then, I just ignore him and leave the room. Usually within 10mins he'll be fast asleep from sucking his hand. This baby is a very sly one indeed. Seems like I have to stamp my foot down on rules, then he'll comply. Otherwise he just makes a huge fuss.

Stephanie,
I can understand how you feel. My #2 was like that. I used to take turns with my maid to pacify her till she slept. After a while, I got fed up and told my maid to ignore her unless she starts wailing.

shelled,
Thanks for the encouragement. My eyes can hardly open. Just dozed off halfway through pumping. Lucky didn't drop the pump or I'd have screamed. Only almost fell off the armchair then woke up and continued with my pumping. Done now.

Think I need to drink more essence of chicken to stay awake like this everyday. How to stay up like this when I start working end Dec? Think I've to train her harder or just dump her with my maid... or else, I'll look like my elder girls' Hello Panda.

Hahahaha. Hello Panda quite cute leh. Just don't be like me. Pump liao, going to store, then missed aim the table and drop on floor! Heng it was only 20ml left in the bottle after I pour into milk tray. Otherwise I sure cry!

I was also told to drink Chicken Essence, but after 3 days on it – 1 bottle a day in the afternoon – I realise my bugger is more awake than usual! OMFG. I don't dare to drink anymore in case he really so wide awake he don't even sleep at night! Nowadays I've been running on pure water and 1 can of redbull a day. Heng the redbull has no effect on him, otherwise I sure Hello Panda long ago liao.

jul,

is there a typo error in your post? your baby sleeps from 2am-1230pm???!!

melissa,

yeah
sad.gif
maybe it was due to me keeping late nights when i'm pregnant, especially during my 3rd trimester. but thats also because i was so big and uncomfortable thats why i was not able to sleep well then.

shelled,
I don't like redbull. Anyway, don't mind taking chicken essence. Got to finish the 40 over bottles since my hubby and relatives bought so many for me.
Hmm...feel more awake after storing the BM. Just checked out the BP on little tikes toys. Very tempted. Think I'd best go to bed and stop thinking about spending or I'll be broke at the end of the month.
happy.gif
I'm a horrible spender... can't stop once I start.

Good night, folks. Or, should I say, good morning??
happy.gif

I don't have that many gifted chicken essence leh. And I can't risk having my bugger being so awake after I drink it! I think your sleepiness was caused by the whatever hormones that's released during nursing/pumping? I always feel kinda dozy also, but shortly after I stop nursing/pumping, I'm fine again.

<font color="ff3399">Michelle</font>
Welcome welcome! Machiam I'm jagah-ing the night shift for this thread like that. Daytime I don't have much time to login nowadays arh! Night time I come then bo lang liao.
sad.gif

shelled> lol. NS sounds like so far away for our kids. =x

hais. most of the time, after 3rd letdown, my breast is still not empty one wor. but bo bian la. if i continue pumping, i'll either get sore nipples, or big nipples. so i usually juz stop after achieving at least 2 letdowns. will not pump beyond 30mins ba.

lol. same. sometimes i pump until pek chek. i use hand n express faster. but no 20-40 leh. n still cant clear those lumps -_-

Morning milkway...

Finally can pump after coaxing the rascal to sleep, it's all the papa's fault! Coo &amp; ahhh with the lil one during diaper change despite me telling him NOT to do it! Argghhh....

-Dying-

She has been awake on and off for every single hr our since 12MN and I wonder why?!

I am SO gonna die at work tomorrow...

Morning momoteh!
Daddy beside me is always slping soundly!! May wake up feeling frustrated if I can't soothe bb and she's wailing loudly lor.. Pffft..

I can hardly stay awake to pump at nite!! And don't know wat's wrong with my boobs.. Don't feel engorged or hard at all and when I pump I can't yield as much as normal.. Don't tell me supply dropping again??? Sigh..

Milkway:
I told him not to make it a habit, who's gng to pat bb to sleep when i'm gng back to work too???
Men~ still dare to argue with me that "according to experts, when bb make noises, we MUST respond to encourage them to talk"... Yah right, the expert forgot to mention NOT in the night time meh??? *roll eye*

Did you just latch? Differs a lot from your usual around same timing?

Pamelia:
Hi there! Kairi waking up fussing or simply refuse to sleep? Fed? changed? Hot? Cold? Carry to pat pat?

BBQ:
You're up too. *waves*

Back