Hi cloudme, thanks. Guess I hv to put a stop to the kidneys really scare of it after few days.
Hi sbb, I'm actually clearing my leaves so will be back to work after chinese new year but since doctor gives me mc for one week so I save up my leaves to clear the next time.
Confinement tea
I only drink this blue dates, red dates, tangsheng, longan, wolfberry, ginger,... during confinement. No other beverages. I asked the shop to pack for me 30 packs, each day one pack. But this mini confinement, the shop said just blue dates, tangsheng, wolfberry will do. My MIL add ginger n longan for me cos I like it sweet. Get good tangsheng, it makes a difference. BTW, dont worry about heaty problem when you are doing confinement, just completed a surgery that lost lot of blood, etc... cos those are the best time to jiapo. Eat the most tonics at this time to look healthier, prettier, n younger...