(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggytoh:: i kind of hv same tots s u... hehe.. his money like MY MONEY! bahahah~ but i dun 'handle' his paycheck la.

babyS:: u here? is nana still in kindermusik? nw, we're tinking of 'wat to do' wv the girls.. bahaha~ tot of gg back to kindermusik leh.. duno shld or not.
 


Fatbobo,
cos my HB usu only keep the amt of $$ he need monthly the rest he contribute to our joint a/c under my care so sumtime feel bad lettin him to pay for ex stuff hahah..
oh i jus enrol Kyler in GUG wor.. hope he like it.. so u enrol ur gals at LV alr?
 
yup.. i enrolled them in le.

wah seh.. juz checked with kindermusik... it will cost abt $950+ for a term of 15 lessons for both of them! -.-" SO EXPENSIVE!!!

wana find smting for them to do.. but..wld like smting more for fun..like music, movement..etc. dun tink need gymboree sort, they r already making full use of hm furniture to climb, jump off..etc liao! dun tink wan those 'enrichment' sort oso....since they'll b in cc soon..wana let the little ones play more. hehehe~
 
ya lor.. hahaha.. cc ex! heeeeee~

i oso tot like.. getting them into sm activities..juz for a term la. at least they're 'doing something' nw..like on regular basis (although oni for 1 day a wk..), before a 5-days activity kick in.

for my case.. not wana save $$.. but wld be.. NO MORE $$! lol~
 
fatbobo,
i personally find go go bambini not suitable for my #2 except the ball pool because too many older kids running and climbing around which make me sooo worried they will accidentally "hit" my boy. :p
 
sbb

Oops! Tdy ah, I thought yest coz u said u got the wallet yest haha

piggy, sbb

I very heart pain to buy branded stuff. I dun own any actually. Quite mountain tortoise.. I only know got Gucci, LV, Prada.. er think that's it? Bug gd lah. Dun see then dun get tempted *self consolation*

pegsfur

Yes, still on. Still 1030am right? I gotta cook Sam's porridge to bring along coz he'll need to eat after playing. Guess he'll fall asleep after that & maybe let me eat my lunch in peace????

U're taking NEL right? So will I. I'll be taking LRT then changing at Sengkang.

Glad that Ovann's ok. Wow MMR will cause rashes too?

PJ

Haha I do wish I have less wrinkles. I have a LOT! Coz I laugh & frown too much!
 
<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Playdate Tomorrow - Bouncing Kids, 1030am</font></font>

Anyone else wants to join? Me &amp; pegs will be there 2moro. My last day with Sam!
 
jul,

Same as me, i'll also be bringing ovann's porridge to feed him after play
happy.gif
Wld u be bringing your maid along too?
Oh, btw, wanna think of where to eat? I dun think can go hawker ctr hor?

Ya, the pd said it will cause rashes for some kids, so i guess ovann is 1 of them.
 
Envy u gals can always go on play dates if only i no need to work haha..

Jul,
actually i dun own alot also la jus feel tt LV is v classic n can last v long unlike Gucci the fabric torn v easily keke.. gd mah lydat u save $$ haha..
 
fatbobo

haha..actually we should use their $$ to pamper ourselves if they willing to give since we already tired ourselves to babies and children. :p sometimes i test water test water ok for him to buy for me or not. oppss.. jst like the Iphone. i upgrade and ned to pay $188 ask him ok or not.

you scared soft ah? its only a year+ since we last give birth. haha..

================

Piggytoh

u good la..
we take care our own $$ but i think i always overspend.
this time ask him buy la..i support you!
happy.gif


================

Jul

some brands kw can liao le lor. actually my hubby bought me the LV bag first cos he said he cannot tahan my bag. haha.. cos i used to buy those cheap cheap $30 bag and can change few mths onece. he don like it. he said i need sometime classic n since i gave birth liao.. buy me a bag. actually i wanted him to give me the cash not the bag. hmmm
 
Playgroup / childcare / MMR

can i ask which playgroup you have enrol your kids in already? my boy not yet go to any of the gym or music stuff. i planned next next sun bring him go mygym at tampines. i tink the slot is 1115hrs if not wrong.

MMR jab, who haven take yet?
 
Mummy help!!!
Any of your boy keep touching his didi? saw abit redness at there, dunnoe its rash or mossie bites. i think he feels itchy. How eh???? i tried desitin and aloe vera
 
sbb,
i saw mygym at tampines, look big...

same wanna let my #1 and #2 to go learn some basic music or other stuff...

RE:MMR
my boi haven't take yet..
 
morning mummies!

need some advise - anyone knoes where to rent maternity dress? as those dinner types? i remembered there was an varity show advertising it b4?

thanks!
 
My GYM at Tampines
My Gym will be closed from 24th to 27 Dec 2010 for Christmas (if I remember correctly). 23 Dec 10 no free play, dont know have trial or not. The week after next is New Year. Maybe can check with My Gym if they have class. The time slots are meant for different ages so better to book the correct slot.

Baby diaper rash
If you can let your baby diaper free for at least a day, the rash will naturally disappear or reduce.
 
hello mummies any one to recommend good soft tooth brush brand for baby at this stage...i haven't introduce one yet....how to do so?
 
Jeni,
I got Pegeon tooth brush for my boy, he likes it and brush his own teeth on the very first day we intro to him! u may wanna try?
I give the brush during his shower time.
 
Jeni

I'm using kodomo toothbrush. She'll use her index finger to 'brush' her teeth to indicate that she wants to brush her teeth.

2nd kid is so much easier. All see kor kor do, she also do. No struggle. Last time I had to force my boy to brush teeth. Toilet training also much easier.
 
Cloudme

You also want to go?
Im gg on the 2nd to my gym at 1115hrs if not wrong.

When u sending your child to MMR Jab?
Mine is next year after CNY.

=======================

Regg

Thanks!! hehe…

=======================

Mygym

Trial is 35 dollars.
I’m gg on the next sun.
 
Celine

That time I also told my hubby to give me the cash for the LV bag instead of the bag.
He don’t wan. He told me either bag or other stuff. Haiz.. of course choose bag la. Haha…
Bu na bai bu na.

Actually when we wed already, he said he wanted to give me a LV also. Than he ask me you want LV or save the $$ go holiday.
Alamak..in the end, didn go for holiday after 2 years.
 
Hi mummies &amp; daddies,

Understand that some mummies &amp; daddies are keen in tupperware products so just to share...Tupperware is having some kind of promotion for certain items. And what's more..if u sign up as a member..u will get a 20% discount off the promotional price. You may refer to their website at http://www.tupperware.com.sg/ for the range of their items. Pm me if keen. Thanks!
 
MyGym
I signed up my boy already and he is attending the Sat 1030 class.
Come for trial class at this timing lah!
My boy will just run around like mad boy.
 
Mashy, my girl also does the same thing! She will use her index finger to 'brush her teeth' to tell me she wants to brush her teeth when I bathe her. And she is also using Kodomo toothbrush.

And yes its much easier with no.2
Jayla can brush her own teeth and I will usually help her after she is done.
 
PIGGY

Oic then gotta save leave liao.

HAPPI

Sorry no such prob with san. He kept pulling at it when we take off his diaper. But it was a few mths ago n he's gotten over the phase.

BRUSHING TEETH

Heeellpp!!! Sam doesn't let me clean his teeth. Not with cloth. Not with finger brush. He struggles n bites hard or turns away n i can't contril him!

Got gold meh? I can't even see how many teeth he has
sad.gif
 
Jul
are you using toothpaste? I find that its easiler with children toothpaste. taste good mah, so in the beginning my boy is like only licking the toothpaste then now he will start to brush a bit
 
Jul

it's a phase. My boy was like that and we had a hard time getting him to brush his teeth. I don't quite agree with kiki abt using toothpaste coz they may develop a taste for it. They will end up eating toothpaste! Only use toothpaste when they learn that they should not swallow it. The children toothpaste is only made for training them not to swallow, doesn't mean they should.

I think it's important to develop a happy feeling abt brushing teeth. Since he's not so into it now, maybe u can back off a bit. Get him a proper toothbrush and let him 'brush' teeth when you are doing it. Children like to imitate.
 
jul,

I agree with mashy on the part abt imitating. All the while i gave the brush to ovann and let him 'brush' it himself. He din really brush but chew it all over. So since they are at a 'imitating phase' now, i purposely open the toilet door and let him see me brush my teeth. I find that recently he tried to brush his own oso, rather than chewing the brush!
happy.gif


Btw ... gotten aching shoulders from all the bending at bouncing kids ysterday ... where a u, panaflex?
 
thanks mummies for advice on brushing teeth. then how to teach them not to swallow n spit out? just show them n they will imitate har?

Regg, u using the pigeon stage 3 toothbrush? is it too hard? my fren said it's abit hard stage 3... i didn't realise i bought stage 3, i tot i got the rubbery stage 2 one...so now not sure want to open to use or not.
OR sld start with finger brush first?

i just started with the spiffies wipes....are those ok to use?
 
Jul,
my boi like to brush himself but cos not clean so usu i brush for him first be4 handin the brush to him to "brush" himself haha..
 
Brushing teeth

My boy likes to brush his own leh. if we take he will angry. haha..
we used to use the finger brush and he bites us real hard cos he think its funny. haha..but still let us brush.
 
kiki

No leh. I'm like mashy, not comf with letting Sam use toothpaste even though they're supposed to be safe to swallow.

pegs, mashy, kiki, piggy

What toothbrush do you use? I got the finger brush with the rubber bristles but he hates it.

And is it safe to let Sam chew the toothbrush? Will the bristles come out &amp; he swallow them?

pegs

Er. I have no prob at all after Bouncing Kids leh. Maybe I've been conditioned after the 2 weeks at home with Sam? haha
 
I give up brushing... cos he refuse to open his mouth or turn away. sometimes jus try to clean with wet cloth. he has 11 tooth now, 4 molars erupting.

#2 will do all the good and naughty things liked #1. Cry and laugh in the same manner. =P
 
hi mrng all~

celine:: arrh.. we like gogo bambini leh. i been to polliwogs, then wv hb to bouncing kids &amp; fidgets... we love GGB once we went in, signed membership oso.

my girls chiong all the way ystrday, up n across n down. we were there with another pair of twin boys frm mrng...too bad the boys' mummy din prepare lunch..so they left early...not much chance for the kids to play tog.

aft lunch, Keona went straight into the ball pool area.. n 'chased' 2 bigger boys out.. n she kept diving into the balls.. haiyo! while mattea loved the pole..where daddy will spin her ard..n she will cm down..giddy..n walking into everything ard her! bahahahah~ so funny to see them being spinned le, walking like drunken..n bumping into the slide, the poles, the mesh..or fell down legs pa kak!!!! LOL~
 
Janice, congrats too! Seems like a few mummies are preggies.

By the way, anyone has any good childcare centre to recommend in the Sengkang, Punggol, Hougang area? I think i gotta send Aaden to a childcare centre. Think my mil cannt cope with a toddler and an infant at the same time.
 
HI all,
morning
happy.gif


Jeni,
I give my boy Pegeon Stage 3, i feel is ok not too hard, i dint give him toothpaste also cos i also same like some of the mummies here i dont feel gd if my boy swallow the paste altho it is safe...
Agreed with Mashy that should start them n let them enjoy it more then force or make them feel 'is a must'! thats y i only let him brush his teeth during shower, he seems enjoying it, smiling ..brush teeth and at the same time can distract him abit so that the maid can shower him faster! haha
Gd luck
happy.gif
 


Back
Top