Morning everybody
Fatbobo
my mum have 6 sisters including her.
Than 1 of the sister which is like her thin thin one give birth to 2 twins. Wa.. its not inside the family genes.
When I first pregnant, doc scan like got 2 black thing. Tot strike lottery but its not lor. Sad. Haha..
==================
Piggytoh
Haha.. ya I cannot remember liao le..
As per last gathering I know you said u changing job than after that wants to get preggy. Hehe..
Yours is boy or girl?? Haha..
===================
Babyja
Me now also tiao body leh. Hehe..
Doc said need 6mths to tiao. She said my body is what wet heat and etc. after tiao for a while better liao le.. hehe..
===================
Jul
Wow.. your baby seems to be like an small little adult liao le..he can even command you to vacuum ah. Haha… don let him pick your nose and walk you around.
Let him know you are the mummy la..
You want to try to let your bb see those video which teaches bb manners or etc.
I think its good.
Let him listen to those calming music or Buddha songs?
If you still experiencing this kind of hitting or screaming from your child, probably you want to seek some advice from the PD or whoever that can actually train the child to be more kuai kuai??
===================
Sandy
Where have you been???
I have those night light on for my bb.. I used to off all lights but my boy sometimes wake up cry. My hubby said maybe he scared. Haha..
Well.. my boy still sleeping at those sarong, so I always put him at sarong and at night he will rock himself if he wants to..
But recently I train him back to sleep at his cot. There were 2 times he sleep there for whole 7 hrs. only 2 times la.. rest no liao le. Haha..
He prefer mattress than cot.