(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

donkey:: duh? 'his son dun wan to chg CC'??? like dat oso can?!?

oh.. hehe.. then u chg yours la? hehehehe. but donkey..dun worry lar....doesnt mean void deck cc means they're no good. some void decks de oso fantastic de.. good mah, vdcc normally cheaper is rite? good deal then, convenient, cheaper.....n still get the fun!

Piggytoh,
so u visited gynae then?

Donkeymami/fatbobo,
Mountbatten too far...I dun drive so I'm looking at united sq

Re: GUG
it's $168+ for 4 lessons
initially I also tot it's 8 lessons
anyone interested in united square classes??
happy.gif

donkey/sharon:: bilingual class oni on weekdays.

and.. yen:: according to april. angmo teachers (at novena...not sure if other ctrs oso hv..prolly?) oso oni on weekdays.

Donkeymami,
actually doesn't matter but I'm only free on weekends
so just try weekends classes to let Ryan get used to it

for suntec, take circle line, stop at promenade, less walking than fr city hall mrt
happy.gif

sharon:: u juz cant get away frm suntec huh? hahaha.
btw.. im in suntec today.. wana do foot reflex + pedi during lunch time? lalala~

fatbobo, now the prob is i will b gng japan in end Oct dunno when shd i enroll her. i called the centre they said need to write to a management for make-up class so mafan.

Fat bobo,
I want get away so going GUG at united sq
then hb can go yakun when we attend class...haha
more shopping there too

shiok sia, where n wat time u doing ur pedi? Can I go sit n chit chat with u?? SMS me
happy.gif

donkeymami,
ohhh forgot...hee

donkey:: i juz spoke to lynn frm GUG suntec, she said bilingual is oni on sat (11:30am or 2:00pm).. but at moment, it's full..current term ending 17 oct. (sun is pure english class.) but hor.. 17 oct is a sunday rite? duno wat's she talking abt. haha.

she said if we can email them a list of the names of the kiddos, they might be able to work out something or watever la.

if on sat oni.. errrh.... ok.. need to discuss with my ah-lao!

im ok with any ctr lar.....so.. yup!

fatbobo, u also keen on billingual? i think their new term will start on 18 Oct tat wk. I'm fine wif sat or sun class also. Tat will be gd if we can form a class among us.

bobo
wah! you still got energy to bring them for a swim after the class. me super tired after class.
my problem is that I'll be alone, so go where also sian...

good thing about mountbatten is that I dont have to walk too far to the car. Think its near to MRT also... circle line but dont which station.

kiki, i dun thk it's near to mrt station le..yesterday took me quite sometime to get a cab.

I may go alone wif my gal too since oli one parent can go in then mayb hubby will join us after the class or so.

wah.. shiok.. hehe.. pedi + foot reflex.. den 'bu xiao xin' oso did neck & shoulder massage.. but really shiok! end up.. return oni now! bahaha.

donkey:: if can meet the bilingual schedule, i tink shld be fun too bah. hehe. but like quite confusing leh. let's c hw it goes. as long as wk'n...can try to work out.

kiki:: hehe. bring them go swim oni to dip in pool mah.. not like doing lap swim..bahahhaha~ shld b ok bah. (pssst..actually.....i need to find excuse or reason not to be in the IL's hse too much mah.. haiya... hahahhahaa~)

bobo, i prefers sunday class, u? ya lor i also thinking will confuse them or not hahaha

bobo, the pool in safra jurong is good le..i bot my gal there once
happy.gif

donkey:: the safra de is oni open to safra members? hv u tried the sports complex near my hse..i mean near pioneer mrt? hehe. i hvnt been there.. tink will oni bring them there at latr stage bah.

so far, oni brought them to my fren's hse..my IL's hse (most of the times..cos 'they' insist!)...but hvnt tried at my parent's hse.

btw..wat kind of float r u all using on your little ones? we put my girls in those big big froggie float..n like (i tink it was denson who has it oso izit) island with some tree-shade-tingy.... so actually, they're oni 'sitting' on water.. not really swim or soak in water woh! can they use those arm float at this stage already arh? i used to use it when i was young..hehe..i tink it's cute!

bobo, the one in pioneer ah? i nv been there too. my hubby is safra member, but i thk they do open for public jz need to pay.

I also use those those float or wave rider we called? go condo's swimming pool better mah public one mayb not so good cos many kids went esp now the peak for HFMD & chickenpox.

donkey:: oh ya.. some wave rider stuff... hahhaa. right..speaking of HFMD + public pool, actually din occur to me that it will 'pass' thru pool too!! basically.. it's ANYWHERE rite? ya..thanks for reminging!

RE: SWIM @ SAFRA JURONG WEST POOL
since so.. in case anyone owas like to bring the little ones to the pool there.. tink better stop for awhile....since the little skool-house there has HFMD..so ya.. better be safe.

RE: HAPPY BELLIES CEREAL
juz FI.. heard frm a fren that HB had pulled out of the shelves for awhile now.... n seems the cereals has been taken for 'FURTHER TESTING'...

kiki/bobo,
mountbatten carpark easy to park? i prefer JG but that area is a killer to me. so inconvenient. so tot maybe just attend zoo phonic at tampines mart. nearest liao but the philippino teacher so so nia.

donkeymami, same lor my girl also dun like pigeon instant porridge so now headache what to feed my girl during our australia trip.

Bobo: i got wave rider for shayna too. $7 plus only. But she hates it!!! Everytime we put her in she cries and struggles to get out! She prefers to move/ swim abt without a float..

tampines mart parking also very limited leh
GUG @ mountbatten has no problem with parking, when we were there, the place is deserted!
Our trial class teachers, I think are Singaporeans.

Go for their trial class first, its only $25 till end of Sept.

they have art&craft session, so its quite fun.
1st time my boy touch paint yesterday. A bit of disaster for me cos I'm wearing white pants and he grabbed my butt with his painted hands!

kiki:: bahahahahahhahaha~ that's very very funny!!! LOL~

so hw nw yur pants.... sorry..but... muahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaaaa~

bobo
luckily my top is long enough to cover, but pants write-off already.
the paint is orange/yellow... so you know lah at the butt area... look like LS...

wonder if every session also has art&craft or not.
the last time you went for trial class is there any?

Kiki,
Thanks for the checklist.

Oh, great. Maybe I shall try the trial class too. Zoo phonic, I can walk if I want to but just too lazy.

Kiki,
haha ya my HB was wearin white n my boi wanna touch him with his coloured hand he almost scream lol~~

Fatbobo,
i keeen in GUG any wkend is fine maybe we see how many interested see canget group discount??

Sharon,
ya i went to gynae den after 4 round of clomid i stop cos i feel v bloated n i was 23 tt time so my gynae suggest i try naturally since still young so end up i return when i was 25 ask him ref me for HSG den i strike 1...

morning ladies,

can check if any one uses the auto cheque deposite machine before?

if the scan is blur and i key in amount less, how to go about getting it rectify?

i call up the bank?

Back