(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

SL..
busy without a maid for the past 2 months.. yes lar.. busy and sianz with all those housework..

busy now wiht a maid? no lar. i dun think so. i think i am getting independence day for myself oredi. i got back my 1st maid who took care of my boy from 4mths to 2.5yrs? :D

smurfy

Wana type without a maid... Hehehe... Too sleepy liao cant concentrate. since u got back the old maid is gd. No need much training i guess. Can relax a bit...

SL.
yep. learning curve shorten by lots.. now is the worrying attitude part.. well at least someone who can work n gives me attitude.. instead of one that cannot work and still gives me attitude.. n tender resignation some more.

i heard u girls talking abt GUG
GUG expanding very fast in the recent years. are they becoming a franchise companies? if so, really, i would prefer to go to the first original company. ie. in novena square. my colleague has a girl in their kindgarten level (from toddler, nursery to kindergarten).. n happy with her progress there. (

smurfy,
your old maid call you or you call her? how much is her salary now?

what new law? the US$600 salary thingy?

i call her lar. after 4x changes in 1.3yrs, i give up lar.

the new law is USD$400 (SIN$540) per month w one off day every wk. NO one is gonna follow lor.. so now, they sign the documents for show onli (to be overridden w another document upon arrival in sg).

her salary increased frm her last employment w us lar.. an she get one off day per month only kekekee.. but looking back at all the inconveniences i faced during the last 1.3yrs n the extra money those agencies earned.. i think it's a win-win situation for me n her now lor.

smurfy,
how much is her salary now so much so she is willing to come back? sorry I want to offer to my existing maid to stay on but I dun want to overpay....

but like what you said i rather use $$ to offset all the inconvenience of looking for new maid

Just came back from visiting the little skool house at Tampines Junction. very nice and spacious. I like it.
happy.gif

but wah! Monthly fee is like $710 after subsidy. With CDA also can only last 1.5year only... then after that heart bleed for the next 4 years till P1
mamamia!

safe in sg lar.
so long as u have a black n white document stating ur pay with her lor.. :p
dun think the phili government will be able to prosecute u even if anything happens
and the maids will sign lor.. coz they would rather have a job at SIN$370 onwards.. rather than sit down and rot at home in Phili :p

and she came back partly coz she needs money lar.. and would perfer to come back to an employer she worked for before instead of taking an unknown risk ..

maybe different branch different price?
Tampines Junction is $1016.50 including tax for full day, so after subsidy is $716.50!
I think this price can go to Uni already.
No wonder why they still have places for toddler's class.

Actually I plan to sign up today but see the price my leg soft already. Never signup.

hahahaha.. ur funny la kiki... LOL~

actually hor.. i oso suddenly like... 'san xin liang yi'... duno wana put them in flexi (3hrs/day) or half-day or full-day!!!! sighz!!

Ntuc childcare got 3 types of sch..

1. My first skool - economy
2. Little skoolhouse - high class
3. Caterpillar house (only in nyp n nus) - super high class

The little skool house at tampines. So far, my hb and I hv the best impression among all the pre-schools we visited. The school is so new and it's fully equipped. The toilet is so impressively clean! The teachers hv better standard. It's a bit far from Pasir Ris otherwise it's our first choice.

the toddler's class in little skool house has the step program in the morning and builder's program in the afternoon...
I suppose no need to bring them for enrichment during the weekend, then can save on these courses lor... ~calculate, calculate, calculate~

but really so shocking... I thought Tampines is a neighbourhood area, why charge us Orchard price leh? aiyo!

wahahah... ya i agree mus trust joyful...

fatbobo,
so u decide which CC alr?? sian i still thinkin of playgroup den sent them to Nursery if not v ex ah...

Ntuc childcare pte ltd is e company name, which was changed to my first campus now.

Last e economy sch, ntuc childcare is now my first skool..

Hope I didn't make all blur..

It takes us awhile to register oso.. Haha

piggy:: i duno leh.. i tot i decided to put them at cherie hearts for full-day playgroup le.. den these 2 days i like abit san xin liang yi leh.. duno wana go for juz flexi-hrs prog or half-day or jit tao go into full.... they're juz 18mths..n already need to attend a FULL DAY class? too xiong or not? ok..not full day of lessons..but like full-day out leh? haiyo.. i duno lar!

(but guess still more or less cherie hearts lar.. juz not sure wat prog..)

will wait for hb to return..n discuss with him agn lor.

btw ladies, i tink we shld start to collate a list of those interestd (n here, really mean interested..confirm will sign up kind) for the GUG class. shld we just start with, which ctr we wana sign up with..then if wan bilingual or pure english (hwever, sm ctrs might note hv english de woh!).... etc...

Ntuc childcare pte ltd is e company name, which is changed to my first campus now.

Just like nestle is e company name but they have a few pdts under nestle..

So in tis case, my first campus is e company name..

my first skool is one of e pdt, little skoolhouse another pdt..

Clearer?

bobo
at first I thought that they are so young and need to go out for the whole day like very tiring... but just now I went to visit the centre during nap time and all the student are sleeping very peaceful, also quite fun leh.
happy.gif

Fatbobo.
tt y i thot of start playgroup den maybe 2-3YO den enrol for FUll day let them learn more.. cos costly also...

ya i will sign up GUG la no time to go for the trial liao... prefer the Bilingual...

talking about playgroup... just now I passby "my gym" on my way to the centre and found out that they actually have a 2hr independent playgroup.
happy.gif

maybe that's the hint that I should put my boy in playgroup first...

GUG

bobo, i keen too. but can check if they can do a make up class cos will be away to Japan end of Oct. I thk the new term will start on 18 Oct.

I'm prefer sunday though (sat also fine if majority opt for it)

kiki, if u mum is there to look after ur boy can start from PG 1st for me no choice cos MIL prefers working. But ur mum need fetch him home after the class so the place hv to be accessible.

oh my gosh.. hahahahhahahaaaa... kopi si boh!?!

RE: GUG
so embarassing.. i called mountbatten & suntec outlet..den today managed to get thru united square..... then hor, the lady told me. the admin mgr take care of all the outlet, so actually i dun hfta call all 3 outlets! hehe.
k.. but i tink so far, to wat i gather...
> mountbatten no bilingual class on weekend; sunday class they can open for us 2pm or 4pm.
> suntec hv bilingual, next term 18 oct.. full.
> united square oni 1 bilingual on sun 2pm, next term 18 oct.. so far, no drop out, so full too!

hope i got the stuffs correct.

can i say that those who wana sign up from here, will go for pure english if bilingual is not available? n r flexi over sat or sun class? not particular about timing?? (but i understand some oni interested in particular ctr??)

need to give them a list of the bbs' name..n they will try to work out something for us.

Back