michelle,
my #1 boy is 4yo already still breastfeed? Arh...not for me. I breastfed him till 1YO then stopped.
Anyway #2 I am also going to stop soon.
sharon,
is this A** S* your MIL??!!! Maybe she add all of us to track you too. Anyway, I ignore her already.
janice/donkey,
wow your kid so fast got so many teeth? Mine got 4 teeths 2 bottom 2 upper but the funny thing is the 2 upper ones are not the front its from the side like Dracula... isn't weird?
my #1 boy is 4yo already still breastfeed? Arh...not for me. I breastfed him till 1YO then stopped.
sharon,
is this A** S* your MIL??!!! Maybe she add all of us to track you too. Anyway, I ignore her already.
janice/donkey,
wow your kid so fast got so many teeth? Mine got 4 teeths 2 bottom 2 upper but the funny thing is the 2 upper ones are not the front its from the side like Dracula... isn't weird?