(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

michelle,
my #1 boy is 4yo already still breastfeed? Arh...not for me. I breastfed him till 1YO then stopped. :p Anyway #2 I am also going to stop soon.

sharon,
is this A** S* your MIL??!!! Maybe she add all of us to track you too. Anyway, I ignore her already. :p

janice/donkey,
wow your kid so fast got so many teeth? Mine got 4 teeths 2 bottom 2 upper but the funny thing is the 2 upper ones are not the front its from the side like Dracula... isn't weird?
 


piggytoh
yup, have to control their junk food intake and make clear to child that he can only have fastfood once or twice a month.

michelle
haha i lazy to pump leh

janice
my pil also donno how to use FB

cloudme
haha didnt think of that lah
 
can add sesame oil already, tomatoes also can?
apple puree how to puree - must steam or not before blend?
can eat like 7pm- will get stomach upset or not??
 
hihi mrng all..

donkey> the trial $ pay direct to gymboree can le.

RE: GYMBOREE TRIAL
so far.. i hv already registered the 8 babies on the list abv liao.

bb> i like that abt plants to prevent PILs frm visiting. hohoho. for me hor..i like to tink my PILs dun really like to visit my plc. my guess is, they dun like my style of cooking. i tink it can be 'tasteless' to them bah! hahahaa.. so i owas remind my maid to cook LESS SALTISH esp when they will be cmg for dinr.. n cook dishes that's not their norm liking kind. bahahha~

celine/sharon> i was oso tinking.. could the a** s* be sharon's MIL.

RE: FACEBOOK
my PILs dun fb.. but i hv my SIL in my frens list too.. sometimes i wana 'complain' abt PIL..i oso zam brake n tahan! (hb no fb de).. ya, prolly i shld go chg her settings.. or jit tao remove her la! hahahaa.
 
Reira, to make the pasta sauce from fresh tomato, you have to get the ripe ones so not so sour and then boil in water to remove the skin. taste it, if sour add some puree apple and carrots to neutralise it abit.
 
Reira,
ya lor i tink parent play a big part in our children diet:p

Babiesmeme,
i alr gave tomatoes to my boi haven intro sesame oil yet i tink after 1 YO bah... apple u can jus blend n gave ...

Re: Teeth
so far my boi only got 2 bottom teeth hope the rest dun come so fast
happy.gif
 
fatbobo, mi too... SIL and cousins of my hubby + his aunties are all in FB... wanna rant at times also must brake..

re: sesame oil
talking bout that.. ytd had minced meat porridge for dinner.. we use hua diao jiu, sesame oil, pepper, dark soy sauce etc to marinate the meat before cooking... den MIL ask me feed a bit to ethan.. i told got put alot of seasoning leh.. she say abit nvm la...
sometimes she wonder y i dun dare to leave ethan in their hands... i wanted to tell her cos u ppl always nvm this nvm that. in the end something goes wrong.. i'm the 1 suffering cos i'm looking after ethan now..
 
RE: GYMBOREE TRIAL
fatbobo, where is the trial for the gymboree?

Re : teeth
so far edric hv 8 teeth, 4 bottom and 4 top. now he like to bite, the rice crackers he love it, coz hv the cracking sound.
 
fat bobo, can just remove her lah anf blocked. I did that to bil.

Reira, children's diet depending on parents, they see and follow. So far, Kai only gets to eat macdonald once a month. If he wants chicken nuggets, we bake for him and I make my own burgers too, more healthy since can add in more vegetables into the meat.
 
celine> ops. 4yo ah. den bo bian liao. but 4yo drink lesser milk than baby ba =p hehe. i oso intend to stop at 1yo, but super tired leh

reira> i oso lazy, but bo bian. think of de benefits
 
pris, the problem now with FB is that pple take offence if u dun "add" them as a friend. But like u say, u dun have to care about what your BIL thinks since he is always out creating trouble for you.
 
april> it's at harbourfront.. guess it's more accessible than tanglin mall.

pris> hehe.. actually she dun really 'fan' me de.. she's stil studying in canberra (n guess she's not keen to cm back le).. but anyways.. safe better den sorry!
 
celine, my boy also on pediasure and its getting so expensive cos new formula with triple vanilla or something.
 
Mashy, thanks. I'll get the waterproof diaper before this coming weekend. Is Huggies the only brand? My girl is wearing XL for dryper, XL for Pampers, L for Mami poko. I didnt try Huggies. May I know what size I should get?

fatbobo, I guess no matter how well we cook, our PIL wont like it lah. FIL only can say MIL cooking is good n MIL will always think hers is the best. For me, I'll say MIL cooking is the best, yummmy, n she is so willing to cook for me, heehee.... well, though oily n maybe salty, I save up so much time.

april, 8 teeth? Wowow... my girl only 2 bottom teeth for 1 month only.

Baby food
woow I read can feed baby toufu n egg yolk now? How to make the toufu tastier? What type of toufu? The soft one?

FB
I blocked my brother in laws too. :p

Baby tried kiwi
She loves it! Yummy... next will be dragon fruit...
 
Celine, you can set what they can see or make it invisible for them and same go to photos too. All my photos are only visible for close friends, family - dh, my own bro, cousins, nieces and nephews and Aug mums as well as church friends. I do not allow gaming friends access to them.
 
BB

they've the weight for each size. U can take a look when u buy. Ya, in Singapore only have Huggies. I had the Mamy Poko ones when i went Japan. very nice.
 
Fatbobo, pls add me for the gymboree trial too.

Gymboree trial
Gymboree Trial, 16 May 2010 (Sun), 5:00pm
1) Mattea, fatbobo, [email protected]
2) Keona, fatbobo, [email protected]
3) Zachary, Reira, nareiko@ msn.com
4) jovia, donkeymami, [email protected]
5) Charlotte, Puroland
6) sharon, hb n ryan (will join only if both parents can go in)
7) Ovann, pegsfur [email protected]
8) Ethan, Janice [email protected]
9) Zelia, Patricia, [email protected]
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
(max = 15 babies)

note: in the event that we have less than 5 babies, we might be joining an existing class instead. it will still be on 16 may (sun), at 1:00pm instead
 
BBnGG,
expensive hor? but my boy is such a fussy eater he need to drink pediasure lah else become a walking skeleton :p Dunno what's so great abt the improved formula...can fly?
 
Pediasure Milk Powder

Over here, it is about A$23 per tin. Just saw this morning those having a shorter expiry date like early next year is selling at A$9.90.

Anyway. FM milk over here is like half the price in Sg.
 
mummies
Thanx alot for ur help. the link is useful but they donno how to read english so i translate n they don believe. they say a little bit wont die la if baby cannot eat tis eat tat den there is no joy being a baby *faint*
I reali feel like usin my head bang the wall. i tell hubby im gng to hide my gal liao. i oso say im tellin him is not 4 him to go pick a fight wif them jux wanna let him know y baby cant take all different kind of nonsense anything happen im not gng to b responsible so don say i very troublesome nothin to do find ppl to quarrel.
if i s a mother cant say anything to protect my daughter im willin to sell my daughter to them After tellin him he change his view le.
cant change those monster in law view i will change my hubby de so i can go into hidin wif my gal.
 
Sandy Dee, my in-laws are like yours and what I do during Kai's time is to prepare food for Kai everywhere we go with them and I feed Kai with the food I brought along and nothing from the table. Worst is my mil and unmarried bil every week will buy sweets and candies to give to Kai when he just turned 1 and asked him whether he wanted soft drink. I tell dh off in private coz his family has history of high blood pressure and diabetes.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB,
since 3.5 mths old he hv his 2 bottom teeth. i brush teeth for him as well bought the toothpaste during the iherb spree. toufu those soft one steam it mix with egg yolk is nice liao, no need seasoning lah.

Re : Egg Yolk
me today lazy to travel to office n work, so work from home.

ask my mum to give bb hv his first try on egg yolk with white porridge n fish. wow he finish up 3/4 full of the rice bowl.
 
Celine,

Yah my boy is also a walking skeleton cos he is such a fussy eater.

No choice lor even expensive also have to buy as the formula is tailor for fussy eater so I am hoping he will get the neccessary nutrient from the formula since he don't like food.
 
Hi all,
was real busy in the morning.
bought my boy to PD last nite cos he still got running nose and at the same time done 9 mos review.

he is 74cm and 9.5kgs now. still 2 teeths only.
Doc said he has slow down on wt but still hit 75% percenta.

can anyone share BB's 1 day schedule ??
 
tofu
can use homemade stock to steam wif the tofu

Priscilla
i get it thanx.my family haf history of diabetes, high blood pressure n kidney failure this gng to help me alot.
 
re: facebook
dat a** s* not my mil
how to set the privacy settings? Can juz set for particular person? Teach me!! Yes i hate it when she sees my frend's stuff n still dare mention bout it lor!! Arghh..how to have good relationship with her?
 
sharon, go under friends and you see a pencil there for editing. You can change her visibility by setting using customised where you can block what you do not want her to see.
 
Pull-Up Pants

Any babies here using pull-up pants yet? Any good brand to recommend? My bb was using fitti previously. Love it. But I kinda give up putting on diapers for him as he flips alot during the changing session!
 
Daph, I am still using diapers. You have to keep telling bb you are changing diapers and after a couple of times, they will get it. I will tell Ray is higher and if he turns he will fall and it will be painful.
 
Dolce,
Oh Ic,gd wt ya
happy.gif


anyone can share BB's 1 day schedule???
I am asking 3rd time le...
Can someone share??please??

daph,
i bought dryper pull up pants, haven start using.
i face the same issue as u.
 
celine, usually bulk purchase from supplier is much cheaper. And I think some medical hall like one in ghim moh gives better rate when buy 6 tins.
 
april, ok I'll try the soft toufu with egg yolk very soon. Guess the egg, I'll get the kampong eggs, I heard better. 3.5months hv teeth already? I'm brushing my girl gum but havent started to use the toothpaste. Should I be using the toothpaste now?

mashy, thanks. I'll try the huggies waterproof diaper XL first. Hope NTUC sells it.

Baby Food
My MIL said, no salt or seasoning yet. Baby cannot eat our food but we can eat hers. Heehee...
 


Back
Top